Two Week Wait

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!
Post a reply

Re: January 2014 Due Dates!!!

Mon May 20, 2013 9:03 am

thats a great idea little miss...im off to France on Friday for a wedding and FILs birthday, then FIL is comming back with us to finish our extension, so should be with us for another 2 months...it will be mega hard to hide it from him so we may have to cave and tell him earlier as u say the morning sickness would be a dead giveaway! Hoping to throw them off the scent with lots of talk about major holidays in 5-9 months time and a new job (opefully it should throw them off the scent!)!
its been really hard not telling anyone!!!
it looks like everyone else has gone quiet on here so may look for a new board to post on...i'll let u know!

Thu May 23, 2013 11:45 am

Hey Ladies! Sorry I haven't been active here- I know some of you have found the JAN due date club in the due dates club section but if you haven't (it's alot more active) if you are logged in and are just under board index and scroll down toward the bottom of the page you should find us! CU there! :D

Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:01 pm

Friends, I wanted to let you all know that I suffered a brutal and devastating miscarriage last week. I am recovered now and more myself.

I wish you all a very happy and healthy pregnancy and will be thinking of you all.
Post a reply
IsoFresh
PregEase
Milkies Milksaver
PeaPodPrenatal
Milkies Milk Trays
DreamBelly Butter
Nursing Blend