The Babymakers #5

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: The Babymakers #5

Postby kiwifaire » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:49 pm

There is so much interesting news that you ladies are up to! Intense!

I feel so boring in comparison ha.

We were in Seattle and Coeur d'alene. Just zipped down from Vancouver and up into BC over to Alberta.
kiwifaire
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby BellaM » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:35 pm

Cara - yay on buying an rv and hopefully getting a new deep sea fishing boat!! I haven't been camping in ages. I have my fingers and toes crossed tightly about this job!! Make sure you keep us updated.

Natalie - I'm sure you're not boring :lol2:

AFM - DH went back to work today. DS1 had a friend sleepover last night and the little buggers ended up staying up all night 8O He just woke up from a nap and is confused as to what day it is now :lol2:
I had my NT scan on Monday. Everything went well and bubs :hb: was 165. It was stubborn and wouldn't move for the tech, just like Charlotte during her scan. So with a lot of manoeuvring we finally managed to get the measurements needed.

DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby h0ping » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:14 pm

Just wanted to pop in and say - yay Bella for a great scan!!! Baby looks great!!!! How excited!!! I wish it was me....living through those pregnant babymakers!!!

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby BellaM » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:29 pm

Thanks Krissy! Love looking at the pic :)

School holidays here at the moment so the house is trashed :| Took the kids to the park this arvo to burn off some energy. Charlotte is worn out and having a nap as we speak. House is smelling amazing at the moment. I have a roast chicken in the slow cooker. And just made choc chip cookie dough fudge for dessert. Yum yum yum. I booked my morphology scan the other day, well sort of did. Their books aren't open for Nov yet so I've been placed down for 8th Nov at 9:30am and am given first priority for that appt. They'll ring me back next week to confirm apparently.
SIL kindly pointed out to me that theres only 35 sleeps till Charlottes first birthday 8O So i better start getting her party organised!!
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby Clairebear » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:47 am

Hi ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA, have been reading posts when I've had time but I've been on a nesting/ spring cleaning spree this last few weeks, so when I haven't been working or with charley I've been scrubbing walls, floors, cleaning carpets, sorting clothes, doing yard work... The list is endless lol.

Had the carpet in the spare room professionally cleaned this afternoon and it looks sooo much better! It's still slightly damp though so will see how well it cleaned up by morning. Such a weight off my mind now knowing I can start setting up bubs room tomorrow :) there's currently furniture filling my dining room and Charley's room, just waiting to be set up in Bubbas room. I'll feel so much better once the room is ready.
I've promised myself and everyone else that I will slow down on the cleaning after I set it up this weekend. Lol

Only problem is I underestimated the cost of repairing my cat run and having the carpet done, so we are now totally broke and its still a week until pay.. Oops. Anyway we are trying to sell some things we've had marked for sale for ages so hopefully we get buyers soon.

I'm going to get an early night now, I'm
Falling asleep as I'm typing.. Was going to try and do catch ups for personals but my eyes are closing on me so will aim to post more over the weekend.

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Bouvgirl » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:15 pm

Hi everyone,
Just a quick update from me. Saturday morning here and as usual up bright and early! On-call overnight until 9am but after that I'm off to get my nails done - yay! Work has been busy but I'm glad to be back. Things are going well with my mum looking after Eli. We've all recovered from our colds. Had a great first birthday this week - had BIL and SIL over for lunch last weekend and they stayed until after 9pm. Lots of wine went down ;) Then had my parents over for lunch on Eli's actual birthday. No phone call from the outlaws - only a text message asking if they could have a recent photo of him. They are such freaks! They did send a card with some vouchers but I don't know what they're up to now - I think they're playing a game so all will become clear in the next few months I'm sure.

Sorry I don't have time to do personals. I hope everyone is well. Claire - I can't believe how far on you are now - I almost keep forgetting there's going to be another Babymaker's baby soon lol!

Thinking of you all - hopefully talk soon
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

Postby BellaM » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:41 pm

Claire - hope you managed to get the baby's room finished so you can rest! Any idea on names yet?

Rachel - glad you're all over your colds. :balloons: Happy Birthday to Eli :balloons: Sounds like you all had a nice time :D
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby BellaM » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:54 am

Sorting photo's on the computer to start creating photo books of the kids and family. My eyes are starting to go funny so think I should take a break :!: Well DH is home tomorrow so I'll be MIA after that. Might give you ladies a chance to catch up. Kind of feel like I'm starting to talk to myself :blah: :rofl: Hope you're all well!! Will check back in in the morning before going to the airport xx
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby Bouvgirl » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:07 pm

Hi Bella :D I'm here - kind of...
Hope you enjoy your time with DH when he gets home.

Things a bit dull with me. Working hard - long days by the time I get home so I don't have much time to come on here and post in the evenings. Feeling like I have PMS this week so feeling :mad: about lots of things lol!

How is everyone else? Things do seem pretty quiet here :?
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

Postby kiwifaire » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Sorry things have been so slow!

Love the crazy house cleaning. Things have fallen a bit slack these days. Either I have no energy or more pressing matters come up!

So we came back from our trip and DH had nasal surgery. Apparently he broke his nose in boxing years ago and didn't realize it and well his nose was completely clogged with cartilage. He is recovery slowly. My girls are good. Vienna is loving Preschool and Berlin is hopefully going to cut a tooth soon...finally. Pretty much 14 months with still not a tooth!

Had my nt scan today! Whoot! I measured 13 weeks even so they bumped up my due date to April 9th. Babe healthy apparently and settled in nicely. HB was 160. I am so hoping for a girl but am thinking it is a boy.

We have been so busy with work and preschool and DH is in the CFP (Certified Financial Planner) course. He is certified in everything else but this is just extra letters to his name.

Our due date group moved to FB. It is so easy to upkeep on that. Have you guys ever thought to do that with us?
kiwifaire
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby h0ping » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:28 am

Hi ladies!!! I am here!! Sorry been super busy lately - I think of you everyday but just don't always have the time to peek in!!! I posted a few pics in the pic thread from last weekend - went apple picking with the kids and my girl friend and her daughter - we go every year (well have for 3 or 4 years :D )

AHHH!! Gotta go...........I'll be back!

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby h0ping » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:39 am

Ok.......I'm back!!! Sorry!!!

Rachel: Did I say happy birthday to Eli......oh my.........I don't think I did.......... :oops: How is work?? Glad you haven't heard from the inlaws....but makes me wonder what they are up to.....glad Eli's birthday was nice though! Sounds great!

Cara;..............................miss you!

Claire: Wow....so close to baby!!!!!! Any names yet??? Lots of cleaning wow!! Just don't over do it! How is Charley??

Natalie: Nice to hear from you!!! So you are hoping another girl??? Do you know when your next u/s will be?? I would want a girl if we had another baby.....but would love another boy :D And no teeth for Berlin!!! WOW!!! Glad Vienna is liking school - thats great! Hope your DH feels better!! That's crazy that he didn't know he had broken his nose!

Bella: Sorry we've been quiet!! Hope your enjoying DH right now!!! I sometimes feel like I talk to myself on here :lol:

Ok......did I miss anyone???

AFM: Just BUSY!!! Last weekend took the kids apple picking and spent the day with my girlfriend which was nice....this weekend my cousin and his family are coming to visit!! They have a little one 3 months younger than Kyle and my cousin has an older boy (previous relationship) that is a little younger than Frankie its great! They live about 4 hours away so we don't get to see them as often as I would like!
Otherwise not much else to say......will try to post more!!! Hope everyone is doing well - I probably won't be back on until next week......

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby carak21 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:38 pm

I'm getting horrible at posting on here. So sorry guys. We've been camping. Seems like I had more time to post from work and now I'm home I have no time for anything. We have a hurricane coming our way...yiippeeeee. I should be getting a call for an interview at wic next week...I'm still holding out hope. I have everything crossed I get the job!

Hi Krissy good to hear from you. Glad your staying busy. How fun picking apples!! I love fall :) Kyle walking??

Happy birthday Eli!!! How are you and Eli??

Natalie-nice to hear from you. Your ddc already went to Facebook! Wow. We didn't go until a month after the babies were born. We tried keeping TWW and wanted to get to know each other first. I can't believe little Berlin has no teeth!!! Sweet gummy smile. I'd love to see updated pictures.

Bella have fun with dh.
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1
DD-Aspen Claire born September 1st 7lb 1 oz

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby h0ping » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Cara I understand...I get nothing done at home lol!!!! Fingers crossed for the WIC job!!!!! Kyle is walking a little more but not fully yet but that's ok I love when he stumbles to me!!!

How's archer??? Any size update (lol).

What size is everyones lo wearing?? Diaper size??? I'm always curious what size other lo's are......

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby Bouvgirl » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:06 am

Krissy - I'm just posting here quickly. Are the diaper sizes the same everywhere? We're using Pampers and I've got Eli in 4's and 4plus. I'd bought a supply of 4plus but then he's become a nightmare now when trying to change him - always wanting to stand up so I had to get some pull-up nappies that are size 4. I haven't weighed him really recently but I think he's probably getting close to 11kg. I think he has long legs as he's wearing age 12-18 month trousers but I think they're going to be too small soon! Everything else is about 12 months though.
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups