December 2013 due date buddy group #2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: December 2013 due date buddy group #2

Postby Lilymon » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:38 am

Best of luck! Awaiting an update!
ImageImage
Lilymon
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Happychicks » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:35 pm

Lunasmommy- congratulations! Your baby is beautiful!!!!!
Hopeful- good luck n hope it went well!

MyTyler<3
Happychicks
Star Member
Star Member

Postby hopefulmama29 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:25 am

Clara Grace arrived December 4 @ 452am. 8lbs 9oz, 20 inches long.

Sorry I haven't posted before, my tablet keeps messing up. I will try to post a pic and write her birth story soon. We are so in love with her. Seeing my husband love her is amazing. But, not going to lie, it's been a pretty hard first few weeks.
me: 30 dh:32
started TTC#1 Jan. 2012 - "unexplained infertility"
BFP March 26, 2013 - Due December 3, 2013 !!!
7/8 - it's a GIRL!!!! HB 153
9/23 - still a girl! HB 144, 3lb 12oz
10/26 - her name is Clara Grace!
hopefulmama29
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Happychicks » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:46 pm

Well, I went in to the hospital on the tenth to be induced. All the nurses were super nice and supportive! I got cervidil for 24 hrs because my cervix weren't thinned out enough and I hadn't dilated enough to break my water. Then Wednesday at 1pm I was only dilated to 1 1/2 - 2 but they wanted to break my water anyways. Omg did it hurt! The only time I cried besides when my son was born! After that my contractions were insane!!! Thank god for epidurals! I got one around 6pm and it was like heaven... After that I just tried to relax and eventually fell asleep. Once I was dilated to 8 my contractions got stronger than my epi and I was getting pretty uncomfortable. Then by the time I hit ten, I couldn't stop smashing my top off button for my epi! It was intense.. I tore my urethra from pushing with my catheter in. Only about four times. So the took it out and gave me some nifty handle things that attach to the bed to help you push. Three pushes later I had to stop because his head was almost out and the doctor was in the next room delivering another baby. Thank god she came right in cause it seemed like it took forever for her to get ready! Everyone was happy and talking to me like I'm supposed to be excited but I was soooo uncomfortable with his head right there and my everything in my body was telling me to push! Then finally it was time and one big push his head was out :) his cord was wrapped twice around his neck. After she took it off, he slid right out! Then she unwrapped the cord from around his chest. He was perfect! He was pink, and he immediately started to cry... It was amazing. My wife cut his cord. I had to have them wipe him off because I have a very weak stomach but after that, they laid him on me and I've been in awe ever since! He was born 12-12-13 at 6:00am was 7lbs 14oz and 22 inches long! Ten fingers, ten toes, and a head full of this light brown hair that shines blond in the light! I'm so in love...
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (88.88 KiB) Viewed 1267 times

MyTyler<3
Happychicks
Star Member
Star Member

Previous

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups