March 2014 Due Date!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: March 2014 Due Date!

Postby bljohnson4 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:37 am

Cookie, yes, I will be getting the nt scan :) I was able to get it scheduled at my appointment yesterday so hopefully they will let you do the same.

Thank you Ashley! It was such a relief to see the baby :). I can't wait for the bloated feeling to go away! But you are right, you are definitely not huge even though you feel that way lol
Me: 25
DH: 31
Married: 7/2/2011

BFP 6/26/13
EDD 3/10/14
It's a boy!!

Tobias was born on 12/15/13 at 27 weeks 6 days gestation at just 2 pounds 12 ounces. He spent 51 days in the NICU before coming home. He is our little miracle!!
bljohnson4
Star Member
Star Member

Postby BECCAF » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:42 am

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA - life is busy! I'm sure you all understand.

Seems like nothing but great things happening around here! I'm so glad everyone is feeling good (or not, but are happy about that) and that all the babes are healthy and strong. That link was AWESOME - I sent it to DH so that he could have a better understanding.

I bought some maternity pants, and they are the most awesome things ever. We obviously don't have REAL bumps yet but I'm definitely bigger and real pants are just uncomfortable and actually make me feel sick. Anyways, I wear them like every day already. haha.

XOXO
TTC #1
Me: 30
DH: 35
Married: 6/11/12
Clomid 100 MG worked for us! Cycle #2. BFP! 12 DPO. Due 3/6/14

BECCAF
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby silverviper86 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Lol that's awesome about the maternity pants :D I'm thinking I might go shopping soon for some. When I'm home, I just wear stretchy pajama bottoms or yoga pants. I need to get some baggier pants for work though. Then ones I have are super tight now and make me feel sick. Where did you find your maternity pants? I might just order online.
Me (Ashley- 27), DH (Evan- 26)
Due March 2nd, 2014 with baby #1
We're having a GIRL!
silverviper86
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby BECCAF » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:58 pm

I found them at the Motherhood Maternity outlet. I got a pair of jeans, black leggings, and yoga/pj pants. I've browsed their site too and the prices seem very reasonable! I don't even think the outlet was that much cheaper...
TTC #1
Me: 30
DH: 35
Married: 6/11/12
Clomid 100 MG worked for us! Cycle #2. BFP! 12 DPO. Due 3/6/14

BECCAF
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby silverviper86 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:33 pm

I was just browsing their site. But I live right near an outlet mall that I think has that store, so I'll go check it out :) I just bought some belly bands on Amazon. I need them already to use with a couple pairs of my work pants!
We're having a GIRL!
silverviper86
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby MEL66325 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:08 am

Hey ladies, so sorry I have been off the board for a couple of days. I've had the week off and it seems like I've been very busy for having nothing to do. LOL

I've been looking in several stores for a maternity section and haven't found one yet. Looks like I'll have to go to a specialty store to get a few items. I'll definitely need it soon! Love that we are all almost out of the first trimester.

Morning sickness for me is still good - I just dry heave a little when I wake up in the morning, or I might vomit once, but that's usually it for the whole day. My boobs are like NOT SORE AT ALL. Weird, and I hate when they aren't sore, but I wrote in my journal with my son that my breast tenderness was gone at ten weeks. Guess that's normal.

The appointment is tomorrow afternoon, guys. I'm so nervous! Good news is that the doctor said I could get off the progesterone if we hear the heartbeat.
ME - 35
DH - 38
DS- 9

BFP - 6/19/2013
:angel: 8/12/13 - missed m/c, D&C :(

4/22/14 - BFP!
8/12/14- It's a BOY!!! Owen Lane due 1/3/2015

MEL66325
Angel
Angel

Postby TTC in Florida » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:16 am

Totally agree about the pants ladies... I am stupidly wearing jeans today :doh: and have them unbuttoned at my desk. I'll have to check out Motherhood Maternity, thanks for the tip Becca.

I'm feeling like the nausea has finally let up quite a bit, but the constant hunger, food aversions, and constipation continue in full force. A new issue is that I'm really having trouble sleeping! I was up past midnight last night and now I'm exhausted at work. It's hard to get restful sleep when I'm getting up to pee every two hours, and I know it will only get worse as the pregnancy progresses. Anyone else having sleep issues?

Mel, thinking about your appointment tomorrow! Good luck, sending good vibes to you and your little one. XO
Me (Cara) & DH: 27 * Anniversary: 12.28.08 * TTC for one year before BFP!

TTC in Florida
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby jogiff » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:56 am

I've been having trouble sleeping too cara. It's hard to fall asleep and when I wake up and I'm awake for hours but during the day I'm exhausted. So frustrating!
No real aversion or cravings yet. I get hungry but never really want anything haha guess I have aversion to everything. I force myself to eat in the end.
Me (Jen): 30
DH: 29

Expecting our first! EDD March 12, 2014

Team GREEN :)

jogiff
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby carabug » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:52 am

Hey ladies, right there with ya on the sleeping. I have had that from the beginning. Comes and goes, but it really sucks. I am so exhausted very day at work and so it is hard to get through the day. But then even when I go to bed early I till wake in the middle of the night and toss and turn. Getting up is such a struggle. This week has been pretty bad, just as I start feeling better nausea wise this sleep thing got worse. Hoping all this stuff calms down in the next two weeks, I need sleep! All I look forward to now is resting all weekend. Then I feel useless.
Glad I am not alone ladies.

I didn't tell you all about my frustrating weekend shopping experience. I went to so many places just looking for a pair or 2 of maternity pants and the choices were terrible. Target had only one pair, motherhood nothing fit right or had ugly jean colors, And there was not much else. I was so frustrated I gave up. I am thinking I am gonna have to make my own jeans. Then there was bra shopping, nightmare. Sounds like some of you ladies found good stuff. Maybe I will have better luck next time.

In other news, excited to changed to double digits tomorrow. Yay!

Mel, good luck on your ultrasound tomorrow.
Me- 35
DH- 35
BFP- 6/28/13 our First!

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
carabug

Postby bljohnson4 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:55 am

Becca, thanks for the info about Motherhood Maternity. I feel like I might be having to get some maternity pants sometime soon also. I have a few shorts that fit but only one pair of capris are comfortable (I still fit in the others but they are getting a little tight) and I doubt any of my other dress pants fit. I'll need to wear something when school starts in September!

Ashley, thanks for the reminder about belly bands. I thought those sounded cool but totally forgot about them until you just mentioned it.

Mel, glad your morning sickness is continuing to get better. My breasts stopped hurting over a week ago but baby was fine so it must be normal for some people around this time :).

Cara, Cara, and Jen, sorry you ladies are having trouble with sleeping. I've been okay in the sleep department so far. I typically have to get up once during the night to pee but that isn't too bad. Hope that improves as you guys are getting closer to 2nd trimester!

Cara, sorry to hear about your bad shopping experience. I hope you have better luck if you try again :(. Maybe some of the ladies who have gone already can give you some advice! Whooohoooo about double digits tomorrow!!

We told one of our couple friends and my sister about our pregnancy :). It was so fun to finally tell a few people. Our friends were super excited (they just had their first child last winter) and asked us lots of questions about the pregnancy so far and what our plans were for names and labor. It was fun to get to hear about their pregnancy also. My sister was pretty excited too but doesn't like our girl name (Nicolina). I'm feeling a little bummed about it actually. She said it reminds her of Thumbelina (a fairy tail/movie character). I kind of wish I wouldn't have told her about the name idea :-/.
Me: 25
DH: 31
Married: 7/2/2011

BFP 6/26/13
EDD 3/10/14
It's a boy!!

Tobias was born on 12/15/13 at 27 weeks 6 days gestation at just 2 pounds 12 ounces. He spent 51 days in the NICU before coming home. He is our little miracle!!
bljohnson4
Star Member
Star Member

Postby silverviper86 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:05 pm

Briana- sorry your sister didn't like the name :( I still think it's adorable! We haven't told anyone our name ideas yet because I'm afraid of reactions. Especially with our boy name, Harrison. I hope he doesnt get the nickname Harry! I wanted the boy name Jack, but hubby wasn't into it. But I think we might have a girl. According to all the old wives tales, that's the result! Of course, those aren't scientific at all. Lol

Cara- sorry about the bad shopping experience! I might look for some pants and bras this weekend and I'm dreading it. Sounds like I won't be going to target! I think I will try the motherhood maternity outlet by my house.

As far as sleeping, I've noticed a change too. I usually have to get up once to pee and then I have a hard time sleeping, especially on days I can sleep in. I'm sure it will only get worse as my belly grows. Lol
We're having a GIRL!
silverviper86
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby silverviper86 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:43 pm

I forgot to mention something on my last post, and it's a bit TMI. Has anyone else experienced more discharge? I have had a lot of watery CM today. I keep thinking I'm bleeding and it freaks me out, but when I go to the restroom, it's just watery. I know creamy CM is common, but watery? It's kind of weird. I guess anything is possible with pregnancy. lol
We're having a GIRL!
silverviper86
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Mommy2B? » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:32 pm

Hey ladies! I'm silently stalking you all (busy getting ready for classes to start and students showing up).
Glad to hear most of you are feeling better and are finding fun places to shop for maternity gear. :) I'm too superstitious to start shopping until I hear a good heartbeat. But my appt is next week!!! I can't wait!

Silver- I am just starting my 11th week and I know exactly what you are talking about! Lots and lots of watery CM. I have read that is to be expected as there are a lot of changes going on in that area. So I try not to worry.

Hope you ladies have had a happy and healthy Wednesday!
Mommy2B?
Friend

Postby Cookie911 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:47 pm

I've had tons of cm all types...even large globs of what seems like mucus plug? My doc said its because my cervix isn't closed all the way from past births, but the regular cm is from just being pregnant :)
Cookie911
Star Member
Star Member

Postby silverviper86 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:21 am

Ok good to know about watery cm! Mommy2be- I hope your appointment goes well! Have you had an ultrasound yet?
We're having a GIRL!
silverviper86
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups