SMEP sisters - it worked!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: SMEP sisters - it worked!

Postby lukyj » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Hi ladies!

Blaire, I'm so glad that your appt went well and the NT scan was how it should be :) What a little brat baby is. If my baby is anything like it's daddy, it will behave the same way. LOL I'm only a few days past 7 weeks, and I"m constatnly bloated now. It hasn't gone down in a few days. The pants that I had been wearig with a belt is now almost the perfect size where I don't need the belt :(

Hi Kristen! It has stopped raining. Thankfully. I'm sorry about the iron levels. I hope that you don't have as much trouble with them as you have in the past. Have you always had issues with low iron? Doesn't leafy greens contain a good amount of iron? Could trying to get it from natural sources in your diet help?

I hope the baby isn't breached. That would not be cool. Hopefully he will right himself. I can't believe you only have 8 weeks left! That is so awesome. But don't stress too much. They are required to tell you about all the bad stuff.

I am insanely hungry today. Ugh, it was this way yesterday too. I am peeing every 20 minutes. So annoying! We are technically only suppose to get 2 fifteen min breaks and our hour for lunch, but I am so hungry I feel like I need to eat something small like every hour! I can't eat big portions of everythign so even though I feel full fast, what I'm eating digests super fast. It's like I can't eat enough. I've been mostly eating various fruits, but I think I'm consuming to much sugar, but don't really know what to snack on that isn't a fruit. I'm not a fan of nuts. I need some ideas ladies.
Our First Baby Girl, Madeline due 5/7/14
BFP 8/29/2013

lukyj
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Ibarrita » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:53 am

Hey Ladies - Hope ya'll's week is off to a great start! I'm feeling under the weather and freezing cold in my office today - Just dreaming of hot soup and sweats and fuzzy socks. :| for now I'll do with a short-er dress, heels and a blanket wrapped tightly around my legs.

Angel - Love your new bump pic! It's so cute! Try not to stress out too much about the house. I know you are anxious to nest/decorate/settle in, but you will find your perfect home before too long, and remember that things happen for a reason. Perhaps your dream home has just not opened up yet, but it just around the corner. As the others have said, don't settle for anything less than what you guys really want, and remember if the baby comes while you are still at your apartment it will be itty bitty for a little while and although it's not your ideal situation, it IS manageable. Fingers crossed that you find your home soon though. I know it's exhausting looking for homes and making all those big decisions, but try to take it easy and not go go go too hard in ur search! Sounds like what you need is a nice long massage and kicking ur feet up! Hope you get to rest soon, girl!

Kristen - LoL about the comfy sweater and stench! haha Sounds like you need to find a back up sweater so that one gets a washin' soon! Lol it does sound heavenly to me right now tho as I said above, it's like a freezer in my office today! I'm wearing a thin lil' sweater but really need like a freakin' poncho or winter coat. haha Has your swelling gone down at all? I hope that your iron gets better with those pills w/out making you sick! :( I wonder if you could find more sources of iron in your diet besides red meat as Jenn said? Hope you find some solutions that don't make you feel icky. And try to calm down about your soon approaching due date! Holy cow, I have a friend that is only 7 weeks away and I can hardly believe she is almost there! I'm also really freaked out about the birth, but remember, our bodies are made for this, so lots of it will kick in naturally. Don't worry, you will do AWESOME! Can't wait to see pics of your lil' Zach-man! :)

Jenn - I know what u mean about hunger. Funny thing is that ppl always ask what my cravings are, and I can answer "EVERYTHING!" Lol cuz my only real craving so far has been ice water. Lol And my only aversion so far has been black olives which are really easy to avoid. Some snack ideas I recommend are high protein ones like hard boiled eggs, cottage cheese, peanut butter (On celery, crackers, etc.), trail mix (nuts + chocolate, u may like that better lol), cheese sticks, yogurt, tuna fish + crackers (tho limited amounts), hummus (with pita chips, celery, carrots) or carby ones although they don't hold you over for as long - like goldfish, peanut butter pretzels, popcorn, etc. Hope that helps!

Roni - Did you do anything fun for your bday? Any baby related gifts/surprises? :)

AFM - I had an exhausting weekend moving. Thanks for the congrats on the home. Being a homeowner definitely brings extra work, but is exciting at the same time! We stayed at the house till about 12:30 Friday night, 3 a.m. on Saturday, and by Sunday my body had HAD it. I woke up on Sunday morning with my whole body sore (from squatting up at down painting and hauling boxes up stairs I guess), tummy cramps, and an extremely sore throat. I was just in tears from exhaustion, and so I skipped church and slept till about 11, woke up and went for an amazing breakfast at iHOP with DH then got back to moving. Whew! We had some help to move a lot of big things, and got lots of painting done. Painted the laundry room a tropical blue color, accent walls in the guest rooms, and the baby room, OMG, I just about had a heart attack. Painted it all white then Saturday a.m. we did the stripes - When pulling off the tape there were not crisp straight lines but a splotchy mess since the wall is textured :( - I am having to fix all the lines by hand and it's quite tedious. I'll post pics later when my lines no longer look like S#*^!! :doh: Needless to say I made DH leave the house by like 10:15 last night because I was like "Okay, I've hit my maximum point. I'm not doing ONE more thing. let's go home." haha I had to put my foot down since I had to work this morning at 7. Still feeling crummy with sore throat and congestion, but hopefully it doesn't last too long.

Felt some flutters this morning in my tummy on the way to work...Wondering if that's Ari's little legs?! I hope I'm about to start feeling her often! :) It felt so funny like little tickles. Who knows? Could just be gas, after all, I am pregnant. hahaha Hope you all have an awesome day!
Me (Sylvia): 29
DH: 29
# 1 due February 25th, 2014
It's a girl! Blood test confirmed @ 12 wks.

Ibarrita
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby angelfacexx » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:24 am

Hey girls.

So, last week after I posted...I took Nala and Kovu out for a walk and they both went running away and I live in a busy neighborhood so I went running after them...yeah, not a good idea...I fell really really hard. I thankfully tried correcting myself as much as I could and landed mostly on my knees, hands, and elbows. I'm bruised and cut all up. I sat in the street sobbing after I fell because I was just so overwhelmed with the house hunting, work, family, and everything else I posted about on thursday and to top it all off, I just fell, while 23 weeks pregnant and my dogs were running around the neighborhood unleashed. The more I cried the more I started freaking out, of course falling during pregnancy isn't ideal. I had no idea what to do, do I go to the ER? Do I call the 24hr nurse line offered my my insurance...Do i have the hospital page my OB? No one has discussed what to do should something like this happen. Thankfully DH was on his way home at the time and when he got home he noticed me sobbing in our yard and rushed over to me. he made sure I was okay and then went to get the dogs. Then we went inside and waited for Ari to make her usual movements after dinner. She moved...a little bit, not much. So I went to bed after googling a lot of stuff. I woke up with next morning, no cramping, no bleeding, both good signs, got ready for work and came in...throughout the day I got progressively more worried...Ari wasn't moving or if she was I hadn't noticed it. So I call the 24hr nurse since my OB office is closed on Friday. Nurse told me to call L&D at the hospital and see what they think I should do...rather go in and get monitored or ask questions and assess my risk. I called L&D and the nurse I was talking to was the rudest, nastiest piece of work I have ever dealt with. She made nasty comments like "obviously you weren't too worried because you would have came in when you fell" "if there is something wrong there is nothing we can do to help" "I can't really tell you if you should come in or not, that's your call to make"..So now add to the fact that I was upset..now I was ANGRY. Long story short, I did not go to the hospital because if I went there that nurse would not have a job anymore.

So this weekend I went to my niece's football game and left at halftime because it was hot and I was in jeans, plus it was lunch time. I spent all day saturday on my big comfy couch and watched house hunters, then on sunday I ditched the birthday party and stayed on the couch all day again and continued my house hunters marathon. After a weekend of almost complete relaxation, I finally feel back to normal. 24 weeks tomorrow! Which means I've reached viability!

Kristen - I'm sure everything will work out perfectly! Try not to worry too much.

Sylvia - How did closing go? Did you get your keys *the most exciting thing to happen during closing*

Jenn - LOL about the tow truck driver.

Blaire - Glad everything with the appt went great!!
Me (Angel):26
DH (Ben):28
DD: Due 1/14/14 - Ariana Lorelei

angelfacexx
Angel
Angel

Postby chall » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Hello ladies! Sorry I've been MIA for a while - I was out of town and not on the computer much. I spent a couple days visiting my family last week, then DH and I attended a wedding over the weekend. Spent some fun girl time with my mom and sister - pedis and shopping :) Bought some pants and tops that fit so much better than what I've been wearing. I don't really have a bump yet, so I found that just buying some regular clothes in larger sizes worked - I think they will last for a while and I figure they will also work for after I have the baby. I also bought some actual maternity clothes too (those stretchy tops on the pants are way comfy). My mom was impressed at how much nicer maternity clothes are now than when she had to wear them :)

Today was my first trimester genetic screening! The ultrasound was great. Unfortunately DH couldn't come because he just started a new job last week so couldn't get the time off. But baby was moving all around (making it tough for the girl doing my scan to get the pictures she wanted). Eventually baby cooperated though :) She said everything looked normal, hooray. I gave the grandma's official permission to start telling folks we're expecting, and we'll probably post something on facebook tonight. So glad to be letting the secret out!

Oh! I almost forgot! I told one of my best friends I'm pregnant while I was back home, and it turns out she is too!! She's due May 8, just one month after me. It's her 3rd, but it's still really cool that we're pregnant together. She's unfortunately right in the thick of morning sickness (all day sickness for her).. but she was super happy for me even though she felt crappy. It's funny.. I had just been commenting to my mom that I thought she might have a third, and that if she was, it would be soon (her 2nd is about 2.5 now). And my friend said she also suspected I was going to announce I was pregnant before I told her. Amazing how we still can guess what the other is thinking even though we live 9 hrs apart now :)

Back to work tomorrow.. blah. :roll:

Hope everyone is doing well! I'll try to catch up on personals next time around...
Me (Carol): 34
DH: 35
TTC #1 since Jan 2013
BFP on 4/9/13, MC on 4/26/13
BFP on 7/27/13, EDD 4/6/14

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
chall
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby lukyj » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:21 pm

Hi ladies!

Sylvia, Congrats on the new house! I'm glad that the closing went off without a hitch. Don't overwork yourself too much. I don't know where you've been finding the energy. I've been so zapped. I don't want to do anything. I can't wait to see pics of the new place! I have been super starving. A lot of stuff actually doesn't taste good at all. I do like tuna. I like crackers. Raw carrots with roasted red pepper hummus is very good. Eggs still aren't very good to me and oh God I can't stand celery, LOL. I do like peanut butter, so that could work. Oh yeah, the smell of popcorn is not appealing, but I think the taste would be ok.

I bet you are feeling little Ari. I think my cousin started feeling little flutters around this time.

Hi Angel! I'm so sorry to hear about your ordeal with falling. How scary. I woulda been bawling too. I'm glad that after resting you are feeling much better. It's funny, I spent most of yesterday watching HGTV. A lot of House Hunters, LOL.

Carol, I'm glad that you had a nice week. I can't wait to tell my mom. I decided I will tell her and my dad and bro after my appt on the 8th. They are going to do another u/s so hopefully I will have a better picture of baby. I'm glad that your appt went well. That's also great about your friend!

Ladies, today has been rough. I have been battling nausea all day long. I haven't actually dry heaved or thrown up, but I thought I was going to quite a few times. Eating hasn't helped either. It sucks worse when I have to walk around. I work retail so that is a given :( I hope I feel better tomorrow. The day started off on the wrong foot when I ate some chorizo and eggs. That didn't agree with me at all. Well tomorrow I'm 8 weeks! I know my ticker is wrong. I have to find some time to fix it.

I hope everyone else is doing well!
BFP 8/29/2013

lukyj
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby vswright34 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:16 am

Hey ladies!!

Congrats Sylvia on the new house!!

Angel- sorry your having some rough days hun. Hope things are picking up and your feeling better. It sucks when it feels like everything is out of control :(

Carol- glad you got to tell some people! Always exciting!

jen- sorry for the ms love. Believe me I know how annoying it is to be nauseous all the time. Mine has gotten better but I still have gag moments. I finally got where I can eat more consistently.

Afm- well life has been crazy. We made the big fb announcement after our appt which was alot of fun. But we also told my older sister (whom I don't really talk to and haven't gotten along with in a while) and she had a melt down threatening to call off her wedding and stupid crap. Basically made herself the victim and me the bad guy which is absolute BS. My dad is really upset at her for attacking me about it when I stopped trying so that I wouldn't be due anywhere near her wedding in Nov. She is being a brat and saying she's the oldest and should've been married first and having the baby first(which she has always said she never wanted children) which as far as I know there is not a rule like that anywhere. Everything happens for everyone at different times there isn't a set guidelines. Whew sorry im done venting haha it just made me angry.

Other than that I've been great! Just extremely tired bleh. Hope everyone is doing well!!
Me:(Veronica) 25
Dh: 25
Married since March 31,2012

BFP 8/1/13

EDD 4/14/14

11/21/13 We are having a GIRL!!

vswright34
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Ibarrita » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:48 am

Angel - Oh my word, girl! That's so scary about your fall! :( And I cannot believe that the nurse was such a super-witch! I can't believe they can get away with being all smart-aleky and stuff - That would just make me so angry, I'd probably call her manager and complain. That's messed up! Are you starting to feel little Ari moving around a lot again? Glad you were able to block most of your fall from hitting ur tummy but sorry to hear u banged up your knees/arms in the process. :( - Hope u feel better soon, hun! So glad you rested up on Sat/Sun - I'm going to have to find this House Hunters show you and Jenn are watching. Lol Sounds like it must be a good one, and I don't remember seeing it! Great job on declining some of those commitments! I cannot wait to veg out after this move too! And congrats on reaching viability! Yay! I'm super excited to reach the 1/2 way mark (2 weeks! Yippee!) and then the viability mark. Now you can breathe a huge sigh of relief! The closing was really no big deal (well it was a big deal, but THEY didn't make a big deal of it.) And DH and I have unfortunately not even been able to break in the house with a few good carpet burns yet because we've been so desperate to finish all of our little projects, and apart from that I've been sick, but hope we can make that happen soon! ;) lol

Carol - Exciting to let out the secret! Did you end up doing anything special/cute for the FB announcement? I'm so glad your appt went well! So cute to see em moving around so much! :) Cool about ur friend too - Similar thing happened to me tho not with a bestie, but a friend from college - When I texted her to say I was prego, she was also prego with her 2nd! And she is due just a few days before/after me, I can't really remember but we are super close! Fun to have a prego twinny! Also, a real good friend of mine I haven't seen in awhile called to tell me she was like 5 months prego before I had told her I was too, so that was fun that I could tell her at the same time "I'm actually pregnant myself as well!" :) Fun stuff.

Jenn - So sorry to hear you are battling nausea - Hope it doesn't stick around for long!

Roni - Dude, that's BS about your sister - Isn't it crazy how people react differently to news as special as a baby!? :( She sounds like my older sister who was super jealous when I got married (I'm the only one out of 3 girls that's married) and she was like not even happy for me that I was getting married so I didn't even include her in my wedding party - Why would I want a debbie downer standing up there with me? Sheesh - made me so mad - Then for awhile she would not even ask me about my husband, and it's not until recently (6 years later) that they have even started getting along even though he never did a thing to her and was completely nice!! Crazy how long it took her to kind of accept the situation. blech - spoiled brat attitude that she threatened to cancel her wedding - Hopefully she gets over it and finally starts to realize what a blessing it will be to have a new niece/nephew!

Hope everyone is doing well today! Sounds like all of our babies are growing nicely! That rocks! :yay:
Me (Sylvia): 29
DH: 29
# 1 due February 25th, 2014
It's a girl! Blood test confirmed @ 12 wks.

Ibarrita
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby vswright34 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:00 am

Sylvia-omg your sister sounds like mine... She wasn't in my wedding party either. She LOVES my husband. When we were dating she use to text him and say he was too nice for me and that I was an ugly person on the inside and out. And when I sent out rsvps she wrote back that she" grudgingly accepts".. Wtf... Whatever its sad. I spent most of my day crying and couldn't stop which made me gag lol I know it's sad. I was just annoyed she would pull something like that. I was just upset that someone would take away from a baby. I want her so much to be an aunt but she cant look past her bitterness. Ughhh
Me:(Veronica) 25
Dh: 25
Married since March 31,2012

BFP 8/1/13

EDD 4/14/14

11/21/13 We are having a GIRL!!

vswright34
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby lukyj » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:25 pm

Roni, I'm sorry to hear about your sister. What a witch. Life is not about her, no matter how much older she is than you. It is not your fault you found the love of your life before her. God has his own plans for everyone. It wasn't in the cards for her to get it before you. I mean come on, did she think you were going to have an abortion or something so that she doesn't cancel her wedding? I don't understand her thinking. I'm glad that your ms is calming down. I am feeling better today, thank you. I didn't start feeling some nausea until I got hungry. I am drop dead exhausted today.

Thanks Sylvia! Yay for almost being half way through! Do you ever watch HGTV? If so, I don't know how you've never seen House Hunters! It's on ALL the time. I say wait til the house is mostly done and you have that moment where you're both standing there admiring your accomplishment, and then BAM. Attack each other. LOL.

I went to Burlington Coat Factory today, and found two picture frames for $6 a pc. One for my mom and one for BF's. After our next scan in two weeks, we're going to mail one to my mom and he will decide when to give one to his mom. It is a simple white frame and the inset says "Love at First Sight". We are going to put a pic of the u/s in the frames. I also went to Baby's R Us and bought a book to journal my pregnancy. I took a walk through and peeked at the cribs and carseat/strollers. I can't wait!
BFP 8/29/2013

lukyj
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Kissyten » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:59 pm

Hey Ladies,

Sorry for being MIA BF and I booked this week off work and have had some unexpected company and are still trying to get our house together since the move. :(

Jenn: Sorry to hear about the nausea....... Do you like green grapes? I found they not only help keep your belly full when dealing with M/S, but also give you fluids and help combat the nauseous feeling. I lived off green grapes for a whole week in the first trimester. Also don't be shy to get some meds to help you out too. To answer your question, I have battled with low iron since I was about 19 years old, mostly because of my very very very very very heavy periods. I have always had problems digesting red meat, but always try to eat spinach and other dark leafy greens, almonds and other nuts, and lots of cereals that are fortified with Iron, but even with all that I am still often low in iron.... which is why I have had to have iron injections in the past. I figured since my iron levels were good before I got pregnant, the fact that I have been making sure I eat items high in iron every day, no more periods, and lastly adding all the iron in my prenatal I would be fine........... bah! ha ha I have been taking the extra iron and so far so good..... might have to take some stool softeners with it though because it seems I might be backed up a tad. :(

Sylvia: I can't wait to see pictures of your new place!! I can totally relate to the pain in the bum tape and textured walls can be. I have many times had to go over lines with a tiny brush to make sure the lines were crisp, otherwise it would just drive me completely bonkers. The last thing you want is to sit in baby's room rocking and feeding your little gal staring at the walls at all the areas that bled!!

Angel: :( I am sorry to hear about your fall.... I have fallen here and there since being preggo, but nothing as bad as your fall. If it makes you feel better a lady at my work tripped over a sidewalk crack when she was in her third trimester and fell flat onto her belly right onto the concrete. She went immediately to the hospital and they did some tests to make sure babs was fine (which she was), but kept telling her over and over again that baby's are soooo protected in there with all the fluid, skin, fat, etc. that they basically have their own safety bag system in there. Also in regards to movement, remember that at your stage baby is still small enough where if she is in a certain position you won't feel her move at all, also her movement are more sporatic, so she will have some days that she is more active than others and that is perfectly normal. I used to feel Zach tons one day and then hardly at all the next. IT isn't until you are around 28 weeks that they get you to start counting movements because they will then be more established and constant.

Roni: I am sorry to hear about your sister..... I too have a older sister and she has been dating her BF the same length of time as me with mine. She always says that she would lose her Sh*t if my Bf proposed to me before hers did to her....She also told me that if we get engaged around the same time she has to have her wedding first because she is the oldest and that is how it works. Bah!!

AFM: my back is killllling me!! No matter what I do i'm in pain, I think i'm going to book myself in for a nice massage at some point, but the pregnancy massage here is like $100!! Not sure if I have that kind of money to drop. Might just give BF a tennis ball to roll all over my back. Also, I had my mat shoot done on Sunday and it was so much fun!! I hope the pictures turn out great. They put up a teaser (below) and I will get he rest in 2-3 weeks after they finish editing them. soooo here I am at 29 weeks and 4 days ;)

Me: 30 DF: 32

Kissyten
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Blaire » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:52 am

Good morning ladies,

Sorry I've been Mia also, it's still crazy w work.

Carol, happy to hear all your genetic tests went great, isn't it a relief, to have heard the words, we are now justw acting on blood tests also. The finger prick test hurt like hell. Did they also do that for you? Exciting that your BFF is also preggo, it's going to be so much fun to have people to go through w it around same time.

Angel, I'm so sorry about your fall and then dealing w that crazy bich afterwards, some people don't understand that as a newly pregnant woman yes we are worried about every little thing and theyre supposed to be the professionals and help us whether it be reassure us or double check, not make us feel like crap. Sorry the pups misbehaved,that's my fear when I'm bigger or w baby that someone else's dog comes up and causes an issue w my dog (who was attaked at a dog park and since the doesn't like new strange dogs running up to him). Good luck w house hunt and don't rush anything as the girls said, your dream house may not be out there yet but it will all become clear in time. We built our hOuse and met builder but never found a model we liked until weeks after starting to look at every model in our budget then one we didn't like from outside at first the agent convinced us to go in and we loved it at first site.

Roni, that sucks about your sister. I don't always see eye to eye w my older sister and she is very judgemental that I was scared shed be pissed when I got married first (she followed a year later but had been w her bf for years longer then me but timing wasn't right for them) now she has a 1 year old and is awesome but still judgemental about things that sometimes I just have to tell her stop being a bitch and hang up on her or walk out and that's the. End of that for awhile. Good to know oh have your dad in your side and dh. That's what matters and in the endif she can't be happy for you then too bad you don't need that negative attitude around your "family". Is m/s getting better?

Sylvia- congrats on the house! So happy for you and look at you and dh doing marathon nesting sessions now! Good to get undone while you have Energy and not wait till later as it will never huger done. (5years in house smeprojects from year one still aren't done). Painting will drive me crazy also, dh says I'm a "first coat" type of painter... No final coat for me as its splotchy and not nice. Have you bought anything else yet for the house? Omg you have got to start watching house hunters, it's amazing and I love how they show the people moved in after so you can see what they did or didn't do to the house and it gives lots of ideas! I have a bunch taped on my tv and then take screen shots w my phone hehehe!

Kristen love the teaser pic you look amazing! The little blue ribbon is so cute!
Sorry to hear your back is killing you, and I agree finding an affordable massage place is not easy. I bought some groupon massages right before finding out and thy don't have prenatal. Boo. Maybe a massage school or student who just graduated and needs hours and does prenatal could be an idea if there are any where you live? Might save some $$$.

Afm still trucking along, bloated as anything still. I hope this doesn't mean I'll puff out my shoe pregnancy. I'm still only bloated in belly but I was in baggy scrubs at work yesterday andmy favorite nurse who I'm really close to asked me what was up w my belly, (I told my colleagues but not my customers ) I'm in sales of medical products! So she was very happy but of course worried as we click so well and the service from other reps isnt always the same as you provide, I told her I won't leave a bad replacement for her!

Have a great day ladies!
Blaire

Postby Blaire » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:53 am

Jen,sorry hope m/s gets better, does ginger ale help? A friend of mine lived off that and saltines when it wasn't mealtime to stay full in stomach?
Blaire

Postby angelfacexx » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:21 am

Thank you girls for your kind words. DH and I are going house hunting again today. Wish us luck!

Sylvia - Hahaha I bet you can't wait to break in the house. ;) . I can't believe you're about to reach the halfway mark! You're not far behind me at all! I cant wait to see pictures! Ari is moving like crazy now. She kicked kovu last night so hard it startled him. HAHA it was funny because his face was like "what in the world was that" Silly dog.

Chall - YAYYY for finally being able to announce! I bet you're so relieved! It's awesome you have a friend to go through your pregnancy with.

Roni - I'm sorry your sister is such a biiiitch. Ugh. She sounds so selfish and just plain awful. Don't let her get to you.

Jenn - HAHA I love HGTV. Although I watch it so often almost everything is a rerun to me. LOL. I'm so sorry M/S is hitting you hard. I hope it goes away soon. Girl, pretty soon you're not going to be able to go into any store without buying something for LO. I know I can't. My sister called me the other day after I posted a good bit of clothes I purchased on FB and told me that I had to stop because now she has to go switch out several things because I bought the same ones! I found these really cute batman onesies for girls and I just couldn't pass them up..and my sister knowing me as well as she does, also found them and bought them. HA.

Kristen - EEE! I love the picture! I can't wait to see more! I feel you about the pregnancy massage they start around $150 around me..and I have pretty severe scoliosis so, I'm already feeling the pain even though I'm a month behind ya.

Blaire - Thank you for the well wishes. We've decided to take it easy and if the house hasn't shown itself to us by the end of Nov, we will just renew a 6 mo lease on our place and place a contingency should we find a house that we will forfeit the deposit if we need to move out early.

Hi everyone else! I hope you're all doing great!
Last edited by angelfacexx on Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me (Angel):26
DH (Ben):28
DD: Due 1/14/14 - Ariana Lorelei

angelfacexx
Angel
Angel

Postby lukyj » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:02 pm

Hi ladies!

Kristen, I love the teaser pic. So cute! I don't love green grape, but I do like them. It's funny you suggested them. I actually had some black seedless grapes over the weekend and the were surprisingly soothing. Thank the heavens I'm not getting the nausea all the time, and it hasn't even made me dry heave yet. I've been enjoying fruit as my snacks. I bought a bag of pretzels but I keep forgetting to put some in a bag to take to work. I'm glad that the iron is working out so far. I hope it stays that way. Sorry your back is killin gyou. I can imagine that there is not much relief from it. It probably won't get better :( Not til after little man comes.

Blaire, isn't it nice to know that someone appreciated the work you do and the service you provide? That was nice of the nurse. I'm like you, but only 8 weeks and I am bloated all the time. My belly is definitely rounder and starting to puff out a little. I officially didn't have to wear my belt today. I weighed myself this morning and I'm 130lbs. I've put on about 4 pounds SInce my bfp. Some of it could really just be fat though. I have been eating somewhat poorly. As far as ginger ale goes, nope. I don't like it. Actually, I'm not liking soda at all. I've been drinking mostly water and occasionally orange juice or some cranberry juice.

Angel, that 's so cute about kovu. I'm glad the baby is back to moving up a storm. I don't watch HGTV quite as much. Mostly if I'm home on the weekend I watch it. But I love HH's. I like Love it or LIst it, but it irritates me that they create so much drama over all these problems that come up, and then they have to take something out of the design. That's one of those shows I like to record. Watch the beginning and then fast forward to the end, LOL. I can't wait to find out what I'm having. You're right though, once I finally know what I'm having, I won't be able to stop shopping, LOL. ANgel, stop shopping. You haven't even had a shower yet. LOL.

Hello every one else!
BFP 8/29/2013

lukyj
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby chall » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:15 am

I finally got a chance to scan my u/s picture from Monday... here it is!
Attachments
12w_1d.jpg
12w_1d.jpg (54.08 KiB) Viewed 813 times
Me (Carol): 34
DH: 35
TTC #1 since Jan 2013
BFP on 4/9/13, MC on 4/26/13
BFP on 7/27/13, EDD 4/6/14

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
chall
StickyDuster
StickyDuster