SMEP sisters - it worked!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: SMEP sisters - it worked!

Postby Ibarrita » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:55 am

Good morning everyone! Happy Friday! :)
Loving all the pics! Keep 'em coming! :yay:

Angela - Thanks so much for your encouragement! It was calming and I love the idea that the baby will be a huge distraction and keep my mind off all that yucky/gucky stuff and I'm sure the pain will subside before I know it. Your pics are so cute! Was that your wedding pic? You look so pretty! And you ARE all baby! That tum-tum just sticks RIGHT out there! Funny that people ask to rub your belly. Not one person has asked me yet but tons have touched it - Maybe cuz I mostly hang out with Mexicans and when they greet me it's like "kiss on the cheek, touch the belly, shake the hand" Whew! I'm still getting used it it. Cuz it's kinda like "Whooaa there ur hand is where it normally doesn't ever go!" lol Yay for earning more $ being prego! Soak it up! There's a prego bartender at our local Mexican restaurant but she can be so crabby and give such bad service. I still give her a decent tip though because I'm like dang she must be tired, poor thing.

Angel - Thanks for the quick update. Still anxiously awaiting your pics! :)

Roni - Oooo girl I'm so excited to know what you're having! I've got your reveal date marked on my calendar! Don't forget to fill us in!

Jenn - Love your pic! Such a cute lil bump! Funny that the cleaning lady noticed you're prego. I guess she must see you nearly every day and would notice. Such an adorable lil thumbsucker you've got. That pic is too sweet! Ariana never sucks her thumb, at least that we've seen. That's so totally cute. I've gotta do the Rhogam too - they let me know that early on, but I dunno when they'll administer it. I also marked my calendar for your gender reveal on Dec. 3rd! I can't wait to know if you'll get your little girl or if it will be a boy! fun fun!

Blaire - Love the belly pic! You look great! You may feel huge but you don't look it! At least you don't have that back chub that I'm getting. Ugh I hate that. I bought an expensive slip to wear under my dresses to smooth out the chub chub. hehe

My appt the other day went pretty well - Super short and sweet - heard her heartbeat and learned I'll be doing the glucose test next appt which is pretty much exactly what I predicted. My g/f (from the pics) has the same doctor so she is kinda filling me in about everything ahead of time. Both of us are having our first so we have a lot to learn but it's fun having a prego buddy in real life too besides all you wonderful gals that I appreciate so much!!

Can anyone start a new thread for us? I don't know how to do it, but looks like we'll be at 20 pages in no time! Let this wild prego ride continue! :pregnant:
Me (Sylvia): 29
DH: 29
# 1 due February 25th, 2014
It's a girl! Blood test confirmed @ 12 wks.

Ibarrita
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby chall » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:05 am

Happy Friday ladies!

Angela - thanks for sharing the pictures! Where was your wedding? I see beach! :) I'm also jealous of your super cute bump. I'm still waiting for mine to pop out and look like a real preggo belly.

Blaire - you have a cute bump too!

Jenn - aw, a thumb sucker :) I'm O- so I'll have to get one of those Rhogam shots later on too. I got one in the ER before when I went in for my miscarriage earlier this year. Right in the bum, ouch!

Angel - Glad the shower was a success! Looking forward to seeing new pics from you. How did the measuring go?

Roni - nice bump :)

Sylvia - Sorry to hear about DH's g-pa. Glad you got to go along. Have the gas/belly aches subsided?

AFM - Got approval today to work from home 3 days a week. Should be able to start that next week. Looking forward to saving the commute time (1 hr each way door to door)! Hopefully this means I can get more things done around the house during the week. I think I am getting close to being willing to post a belly pic... I started out overweight (unlike all you skinny ladies), and so I was too self-conscious to take belly pics while I still looked fat. But, I think it's starting to change... So, maybe soon I will work up the nerve to post a picture for you all.
Me (Carol): 34
DH: 35
TTC #1 since Jan 2013
BFP on 4/9/13, MC on 4/26/13
BFP on 7/27/13, EDD 4/6/14

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
chall
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby vswright34 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:07 am

Hello ladies!! I finally have a moment to write to everyone so here goes!!

Kristin-you look absolutely adorable!! You are all baby so don't even worry about it!! And I am so sorry you got stuck in the tub!! I would have cried too! I cried yesterday when I went to go pick up a pizza yesterday and they were running behind so it wasn't even ready when they said it would be and I had to wait 20 more min. Lol I was just hungry and uncomfortable!! I called my dh to tell him and you could tell he was holding back laughter... it happens. Oh the hormones!!!

Sylvia- thanks for the compliment on my pic :D I'm sorry to hear about dh's grandpa, it's hard to get bad news and let me tell you every phone call from my parents lately has been bad news!! :doh: and honestly postpartum is nothing anyone of us can control so all you can do is relax... I know it's those evil words!! But control the controllable!

Angel- sorry for all the rough news I'm sure everything will work out great! Can't wait to hear about your baby shower!!

Jen- you look fabulous!! And how cute you got to see your baby sucking it's thumb!! I would have just melted! I know I will ball my eyes out at the anatomy scan!

Carol- that's awesome the peacoat worked out for you!! I just bought one on amazon that I got one size up just in case I need more wiggle room down the line.

Sorry for those I missed!!

For the ladies with the too little or too quick weight gain, don't stress I'm sure things will even out :D

Afm- just been getting the house cleaned and packing because I leave for my sisters wedding in Oklahoma tomorrow morning. Can't believe it's already here. So excited to see my parents and my little bro and I know they are excited to see my baby bump. I had to go buy a dress for the wedding and let me tell you how much of a chore that was!! My boobs have jumped a cup size and band size. No one told me my rib cage was going to expand! But I guess that makes sense since all my organs are moving up to make room for baby! Ever dress I tried on in my normal size wouldn't zip... or my boobs would be spilling out.. but after hours of looking I finally found it!! And got some nice heels to wear with it. I'm sure I'll have pics so I'll make sure to post after I get back.

The last couple of days I have been absolutely exhausted! Like 'I can't even bring myself to get off the couch' exhausted. Which cuts into my cardio I have been doing but I know if my body is tired there has to be a reason I take those days off to relax.

Ok now another story about my dork of a hubby.... we were laying in bed and his hand touched my butt but he was kinda confused and moved his hand around a tad and finally I asked "what the heck are you doing" and his reply was " I didn't know if I was touching your butt or your foopa....(sorry this isn't the nicest of terms, but I think yal know what it means) I was like are you calling my baby bump a foopa!!!! And he just busted out laughing, I wanted to slap that man!!! He later apologized haha

So I realized I never added a pre-preggo pic for comparison
Here I am at 5weeks Image

Hope you guys have a great day!!
Me:(Veronica) 25
Dh: 25
Married since March 31,2012

BFP 8/1/13

EDD 4/14/14

11/21/13 We are having a GIRL!!

vswright34
Hot Mama
Hot Mama