Marching toward MARCH 2014 due dates - PART 2!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: Marching toward MARCH 2014 due dates - PART 2!

Postby Cookie911 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Oh Mel. I'm so sorry for you. I was just there at the end of April. It sucked, so bad...please message me if you'd like to chat. <3
Cookie911
Star Member
Star Member

Postby silverviper86 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:32 pm

Mel- words can't express how much I feel for you right now. I started crying when I read your post. You are one of the sweetest, most supportive women on here and I'm so glad we've gotten to know each other. I know this is a horrible time you're going through and I hope you know I sincerely care about you and hope you're able to make it through this ordeal. I'm glad you're going to try again when you're ready and that you have a strong faith that will help you through this. Until then, take some time for yourself and cry as much as you need to. It's not fair that things like this happen and I'm so sorry it happened to a wonderful person like you :(

<3 Ashley
Me (Ashley- 27), DH (Evan- 26)
Due March 2nd, 2014 with baby #1
We're having a GIRL!
silverviper86
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby TTC in Florida » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:54 am

Oh Mel, like everyone I am just so sorry. You and your family will continue to be in my prayers. I know your sweet baby is at peace now after fighting these weeks, he or she can finally rest in heaven.

Words cannot express how impressed and inspired I am by your faith. What a tremendous example you set for all of us about accepting difficult situations in our lives with grace and kindness. Getting to know you has been a gift.

Lots of love and support always, XO
Me (Cara) & DH: 27 * Anniversary: 12.28.08 * TTC for one year before BFP!

TTC in Florida
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby MEL66325 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:32 am

Thank you all so much for your support and kind words. It means a lot to me and I am grateful for each and every one of your friendships. Ashley, don't cry for me, hun - I will be okay eventually.

It just hurts right now - the biggest hurt I could ever imagine. My heart goes out to all those who have had miscarriages. I have always been able to pray for those ladies and feel grief for them, but I never imagined what they've been through. This is HARD. And I feel so alone, not in the sense that I have no support, but ALONE because the baby is no longer with me. And my poor husband, he's taking it so hard too. Like harder than even he thought it would be.

Cara, you are right about my baby being a fighter. S/he was definitely a fighter and I know that my sweet one is in the arms of our Savior right now. I wrote a letter to my baby yesterday and I told them that they were in the safest place I can imagine, but I know that my arms will forever ache to hold my child. And as far as my faith goes, I do try to uplift the Lord whenever I can, even in the hard times. Funny how our pastor just preached on "endurance" Sunday. He said if we weren't already in a trial, we were just about to go in one or just coming out of one. Even though I tried to shake it off, I JUST KNEW that message was for me. It really came as no surprise when the bleeding started on Sunday.

But we have to praise Him because He gave us life in the first place. And some wise person once said, "Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

So true...

Again, thank you so much for your prayers and your kind words and your friendships, ladies. I will probably not be on for a bit because it is just hard at the moment. But I truly have treasured each and every one of you and I wish you all the best.

HUGS to all and blessings to those sweet babies.
ME - 35
DH - 38
DS- 9

BFP - 6/19/2013
:angel: 8/12/13 - missed m/c, D&C :(

4/22/14 - BFP!
8/12/14- It's a BOY!!! Owen Lane due 1/3/2015

MEL66325
Angel
Angel

Postby Cookie911 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:00 am

Mel, I had a missed miscarriage that I didn't know about for three weeks either. I never bled a spot...I went in for appt and no hb, went back two weeks later and no hb, u/s showed baby stopped growing at 9 weeks. It was really hard and sad, and I opted for the d&c also. It also
Didn't come as a surprise to me even though I wished it weren't true. I think deep down, we just know. You seemed like you couldn't shake the feeling of something being off even since your first scan. Anyway...my d&c was April 25th, I had a period may 23rd and (surprisingly!!) got pregnant with this baby right then. My doctor said the odds of two miscarriages in a row is soooooo low that you basically know you're good next time...it will be soon, and you will have your perfect baby that was meant to be yours. :)
Cookie911
Star Member
Star Member

Postby jerzgrrrl72 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:20 am

Mel, I am so very sorry for your loss :cry: "Sorry" never seems adequate when you're the one going through it. I lost my very first pregnancy at 4 wks, 2 days back in June, and after waiting my whole life to become pregnant, it was incredibly difficult to watch everything disappear. I can only imagine how much worse it would be at 11 wks. My heart truly breaks for you ♥ It's good that you have your faith to help you through this time, and of course I hope you know that you have all of us as well if you need someone to talk to, and you can always PM me as well. I think it's great that you're planning on trying again when you're ready. My boyfriend and I jumped right back in the saddle after my chemical because it was so early on and we were kind of on a deadline. I read somewhere that 75% of women who miscarry become pregnant the very next time they try, so hopefully you are in the that group ♥ I am also a huge advocate for acupuncture as I think that was a big help in me finally becoming pregnant.

You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers right now ♥
Me (Natalle): 41
DBF: 44 (2 boys of his own)
2 meowy furbabies: Sake Monkey & Sampson Sillypants
TTC since February 2013
:bfp: 7/6/13
First ever BFP: 6/7/13; Miscarriage: 6/11/13
Baby is due 3/17/14-3/18/14!!! :)
jerzgrrrl72

Postby BECCAF » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:43 pm

My heart is very heavy with your news Mel. I took some time last night to really process and accept this. I shared it with my Husband and we both had you in our thoughts... I definitely still do. I really wish you nothing but happiness and light - I just know that despite this tragedy something really, REALLY wonderful will result. You deserve it. Please stay in touch!
TTC #1
Me: 30
DH: 35
Married: 6/11/12
Clomid 100 MG worked for us! Cycle #2. BFP! 12 DPO. Due 3/6/14

BECCAF
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby bljohnson4 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:30 pm

Hey ladies,
I don't know how you guys are feeling but I don't feel right posting any updates on this thread right now. I'm feeling sad for Mel's loss and for our loss of Mel being such a huge part of this group (although I hope she comes back just to chat soon and someday share news of a sticky baby!!).

What do you think about switching over to a new thread? Maybe it is just me, but I feel like we are kind of at a sacred spot in our discussion and I don't want to disrupt it. I'm not even sure that is the right wording :-/. What do you guys think?
Me: 25
DH: 31
Married: 7/2/2011

BFP 6/26/13
EDD 3/10/14
It's a boy!!

Tobias was born on 12/15/13 at 27 weeks 6 days gestation at just 2 pounds 12 ounces. He spent 51 days in the NICU before coming home. He is our little miracle!!
bljohnson4
Star Member
Star Member

Postby BECCAF » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:44 pm

I feel the same way and think starting fresh is a great idea. Very cleansing and positive for all of us!
TTC #1
Me: 30
DH: 35
Married: 6/11/12
Clomid 100 MG worked for us! Cycle #2. BFP! 12 DPO. Due 3/6/14

BECCAF
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby TTC in Florida » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:31 am

Totally agree ladies, I went ahead and made a new thread but kept Mel's idea of "marching toward March babies" -- hope that's ok with everyone. Hop on over when you feel ready:

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=251624
Me (Cara) & DH: 27 * Anniversary: 12.28.08 * TTC for one year before BFP!

TTC in Florida
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Previous

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups