Marching toward MARCH 2014 due dates - PART 2!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Marching toward MARCH 2014 due dates - PART 2!

Postby MEL66325 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:42 pm

Sorry for the cheese title, ladies! I had to do it, though because this is definitely going to be a journey and I'm glad we are doing it together. I have enjoyed making friends with each and every one of you. I can't wait to see all of our sweet babies when they arrive...
ME - 35
DH - 38
DS- 9

BFP - 6/19/2013
:angel: 8/12/13 - missed m/c, D&C :(

4/22/14 - BFP!
8/12/14- It's a BOY!!! Owen Lane due 1/3/2015

MEL66325
Angel
Angel

Re: Marching toward MARCH 2014 due dates - PART 2!

Postby TTC in Florida » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:19 am

Thanks for starting the new thread, Mel! I like the name :wink:

I've been MIA for a few days so I'll try to catch up! I was out of town for work and came home sick! Luckily a lot of my nausea has subsided, but now I'm dealing with cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, body aches) and since pregos can't take cold medicine I'm trying to drown it out with hot tea and orange juice. I've read that being pregnant lowers our immune systems so getting sick is fairly common, I guess :cry:

Ashley, I have also definitely had some bloody snot when I blow my nose, it's been happening for a few weeks now. I've also been having a lot of back pain, and I notice I have bad upper back pain right before a "boob growth spurt" which unfortunately has been happening often! Also I love Harrison and I don't think people will automatically shorten it to Harry, to me they are totally different names.

Mel, that doppler looked ancient! I was further along than you when the nurse first tried to hear the heartbeat, and we barely heard it for just one fleeting moment. I'm sure it was just too early! Praying that you'll have some confidence about your sweet little one growing strong in there XO

Cookie, so exciting your scan is this week! I'll be excited to see your results on Thursday because mine is on Friday... I can live vicariously through you one day early! Ha! Do you think you'll "go public" once the twelve week scan goes well?

Briana, I still love Nicolina and I'm sorry your sister was so negative!

I'm sure I'm missing some other updates in there! But overall I hope everyone is doing well... can't believe how far along we are all coming!
Me (Cara) & DH: 27 * Anniversary: 12.28.08 * TTC for one year before BFP!

TTC in Florida
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby bljohnson4 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:07 am

Cookie, how exciting that you scan will be this week Thursday! Only a few more days for you :). I'm looking forward to hearing about how it goes!

Mel, I love the name of the new thread! Super cute :). What day next week do you go back to the doc?

Cara, sorry to hear you are sick. It must be just horrible to be sick and not be able to take anything. I'm sure we will all be there at some point! I love the "boob growth spurt" comment. I feel like we are back to being little kids with all of the growth spurts we are and will be experiencing (boob/belly/baby)!! The rest of us will be living through you and Cookie since you have your scans this week. You will have to share all the details so we know what to expect!! I can't wait to see your and Cookie's scan pictures! Thanks for the comment about our girl name. You girls on here are all so supportive.

AFM, all is well over here. Nothing new to report that I can think of but I guess that is a good thing! I head up to visit my parents and grandparents on Friday to tell them about the baby so I am looking forward to that!! I will be visiting them from Friday-Tuesday so I will probably be off the boards during that time.

How is everyone else doing?
Me: 25
DH: 31
Married: 7/2/2011

BFP 6/26/13
EDD 3/10/14
It's a boy!!

Tobias was born on 12/15/13 at 27 weeks 6 days gestation at just 2 pounds 12 ounces. He spent 51 days in the NICU before coming home. He is our little miracle!!
bljohnson4
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Cookie911 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:29 am

Cara, awesome yours is fri! I think we have the same due date, right? 2/27?
I'm hoping for a gender peek :) :)

Mel, I a, further along than you too and we didn't hear it with a fancy new Doppler. I'm grateful I got a scan right away, but I know that's not the norm since I had that happen last time during my missed miscarriage and went back two weeks later. However the same thing happened this time and it was FINE!

I think we MAY finally spread the news once my nt scan goes well and we get the results from it. Eeeeee! Everyone I see in real life knows because I have a HUGE belly!!!
Cookie911
Star Member
Star Member

Postby silverviper86 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:51 am

Hi girls!

Thanks Mel for starting the new thread, and I love the cheesy title :D

Cara- glad I'm not the only one with the weird bloody nose symptom! And that's interesting about a back ache before a boob growth spurt. I've been having both, so maybe they're correlated? When I took off my bra today, it was like unloading two bricks. I swear these things weigh 3 pounds each. lol! Oh and btw, sorry you're feeling sick :( Are you able to take any time off from work and just rest? I've been sneaking in a lot of naps when I can.

Cookie- I hope all goes well with your appointment! Can't wait to hear about it!

Briana- no news is good news! I'm in the same boat- no real new symptoms and nothing going on here.

Oh, but we decided we're going to announce the pregnancy next weekend when I'm 12 weeks. I have an appt with my midwife on Wednesday where we'll hear the heartbeat in her office and I'll get a pap. If all goes well with the heartbeat, we'll announce it on Saturday over Facebook. Because you know, it's not official until it's on Facebook. HAHA!
Me (Ashley- 27), DH (Evan- 26)
Due March 2nd, 2014 with baby #1
We're having a GIRL!
silverviper86
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby MEL66325 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:00 am

Well...I started bleeding red blood last night, guys. I'm going to the doctor today. I don't feel well about things. I've had a migraine for two days and serious back pain. last night I had bad period cramps.

I woke up this morning to quite a bit of bleeding and my symptoms are practically gone, though I did vomit before bed last night and I vomited stomach acid this morning.

Just pray for me. I'll keep you posted, but I don't think I'm in for good news.
ME - 35
DH - 38
DS- 9

BFP - 6/19/2013
:angel: 8/12/13 - missed m/c, D&C :(

4/22/14 - BFP!
8/12/14- It's a BOY!!! Owen Lane due 1/3/2015

MEL66325
Angel
Angel

Postby bljohnson4 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:18 am

:hugs: Mel, :( I will be praying for you today. I'm so sorry that you are bleeding. I will check in throughout the day. Fingers crossed that your baby is sticky and this is something else. :hugs:

BFP 6/26/13
EDD 3/10/14
It's a boy!!

Tobias was born on 12/15/13 at 27 weeks 6 days gestation at just 2 pounds 12 ounces. He spent 51 days in the NICU before coming home. He is our little miracle!!
bljohnson4
Star Member
Star Member

Postby TTC in Florida » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:59 am

Lots of prayers, Mel. Hoping for the best.
Me (Cara) & DH: 27 * Anniversary: 12.28.08 * TTC for one year before BFP!

TTC in Florida
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby jerzgrrrl72 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:03 am

Oh Mel, I'm praying for you that everything is okay ♥ Is this around the time your period would be due? I've read that our bodies can experience breakthrough bleeding because they think our periods are still supposed to come even though we're pregnant. Praying that this is what's happening to you and that it's nothing bad :praying:
Lots of :hugs: & prayers from all of us :grouphug:
Me (Natalle): 41
DBF: 44 (2 boys of his own)
2 meowy furbabies: Sake Monkey & Sampson Sillypants
TTC since February 2013
:bfp: 7/6/13
First ever BFP: 6/7/13; Miscarriage: 6/11/13
Baby is due 3/17/14-3/18/14!!! :)
jerzgrrrl72

Postby silverviper86 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:43 am

Oh no Mel! Praying for you! I hope everything is ok :( I'll be thinking of you all day!
Me (Ashley- 27), DH (Evan- 26)
Due March 2nd, 2014 with baby #1
We're having a GIRL!
silverviper86
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Cookie911 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:09 am

Mel! Oh no!!!!! Thinking of you and will
Keep checking for
Update.
Cookie911
Star Member
Star Member

Postby BECCAF » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:22 am

Hi everyone! Sorry to be MIA - holy cow I can't believe we're on a new board! I kind of love it a lot.

Mel - you are in my prayers. Please let us know what happens. I am sending good energy your way!!!

AFM - same old same old. :) We've told pretty much everyone except the "world" on Facebook. I've been feeling a lot better over all but had some classic morning sickness this morning as soon as I woke up. My Zofran prescription had run out over the weekend... needless to say, I filled it later this morning. I go for blood tests tomorrow - I think as part of the initial genetic screening process.

Everyone around me is referring to our baby as "he". Is that happening to anyone else - having a feeling one way or another? I can't say I really "feel" the gender but the feedback we've been getting is pretty unanimous.

XOXO
TTC #1
Me: 30
DH: 35
Married: 6/11/12
Clomid 100 MG worked for us! Cycle #2. BFP! 12 DPO. Due 3/6/14

BECCAF
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby MEL66325 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:49 pm

Thank you for your prayers, ladies. Unfortunately, our baby is now with the Lord in Heaven. There was no heartbeat today and our baby passed away about three weeks ago. I had a D & C at the hospital so I am at home recovering. I literally woke up from surgery sobbing, I just feel so...empty.

Scripture comes to mind, as well as the song...He gives and takes away, but BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD. I trust that this was all in God's plan.

It doesn't make the pain or the hurt or the devastation any easier to deal with but I have to trust in Him. And I do. And we will try again in a couple of months. I'm not giving up.

I have enjoyed getting to know all of you ladies and I truly wish you all the best with your little ones. I know you will ALL bring home your healthy babies in March and you will have my prayers for healthy deliveries.

Love to all.
MEL66325
Angel
Angel

Postby bljohnson4 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:15 pm

:cry: I am so sorry Mel. You are such a sweet, caring, wonderful lady and I am so sad that this happened to you. I hope that you get your BFP and take home baby when you are ready to try again. Please PM me or talk to us on here if you ever want to chat. :hugs:

BFP 6/26/13
EDD 3/10/14
It's a boy!!

bljohnson4
Star Member
Star Member

Postby jogiff » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:28 pm

Oh no Mel :hugs: I am so terribly sorry words cannot say. Take comfort in prayer :hugs: I pray for a quick recovery for you xo
Me (Jen): 30
DH: 29

Expecting our first! EDD March 12, 2014

Team GREEN :)

jogiff
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Next

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups