Marching Toward MARCH Babies... Part 3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: Marching Toward MARCH Babies... Part 3

Postby silverviper86 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:24 am

Jen- that is adorable!! I can't wait to see the completed mobile :) you're doing a forest animal theme, right? I am too :)
As far as maternity pics, yep we'll be doing them probably early February. My friend is trying to start a photography business and volunteered to take the pics, so I'm excited! By then I should be pretty dang big. Lol!

Briana- you can really see a big progression in your pics! So awesome! I plan on putting up another belly pic in a day or two. I forgot to take one last week. And I'm glad your BH contractions aren't painful. I haven't noticed too many myself, especially once I got over being sick. But I HAVE noticed a couple stretch marks starting. They're just emerging, so I slathered my belly with lotion. Not that that will do much, but at least it makes me feel better lol. I known I'll end up with a bunch of stretch marks. I don't have very elastic skin.

Oh and thanks you both for the compliments in the crochet :) I actually started knitting and then learned crochet via YouTube. If you go on the Crochet Crowd channel, there are really great tutorials there. I find it to be a lot easier and faster than knitting. I'll probably make some more baby stuff soon- like headbands and maybe another hat or something. It's fun!

so AFM- I've been feeling a ton of movement. And just a few minutes ago, I could tell she had the hiccups. So cute! Last time I went to the midwife, she felt around and said she was head down. I think she still is because I feel the most kicks above my belly button. And her hiccups were just above my pelvis. I think she's facing out because I often feel soft movements, almost like stretching all the way across the front of my belly. As far as I understand, that's the best position for giving birth, so I hope she stayed there!
Me (Ashley- 27), DH (Evan- 26)
Due March 2nd, 2014 with baby #1
We're having a GIRL!
silverviper86
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby silverviper86 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:22 am

Just a quick tip- I've been taking probiotics, and since I've started, I've noticed less (if any) heartburn and I've been more regular. Not sure if it's all due to that, but thought I'd pass it along!
We're having a GIRL!
silverviper86
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby bljohnson4 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:08 am

Hey ladies,
Crazy update....I had baby Toby on Dec 15th....see the March Due date group for a posting (going to write it right now so it might take a little while).
Me: 25
DH: 31
Married: 7/2/2011

BFP 6/26/13
EDD 3/10/14
It's a boy!!

Tobias was born on 12/15/13 at 27 weeks 6 days gestation at just 2 pounds 12 ounces. He spent 51 days in the NICU before coming home. He is our little miracle!!
bljohnson4
Star Member
Star Member

Postby silverviper86 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:22 pm

What??? Omg congrats!!! I'm going over there right now to read about it!!!
We're having a GIRL!
silverviper86
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Suzynumber1 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:00 pm

How is everyone?
Suzynumber1

Postby silverviper86 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:10 pm

Hey Suzy :) I'm doing pretty well over here. Time is going by so super fast. I only have about 6 weeks to go! How are you doing?
We're having a GIRL!
silverviper86
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby jogiff » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:35 am

Hi girls :)

Things are pretty good here, some minor swelling and insomnia but I'm plowing through. I sleep decently almost every second night thankfully. I got my maternity pictures done, should be another week or two to get them back. Nursery still needs some essentials and painting but hope to get that done in the next three weeks or so. Next weekend my FIL is coming to build us a bathroom downstairs. While I'm glad it's getting done I'm stressed because we haven't picked anything out for it yet. We always mentioned putting it in just didn't think it would be now. I was hoping to get the mobile finished this weekend but I guess I have some bathroom shopping to do.
Oh plus my throat this morning is like swallowing knives so I'm certain I'm getting a cold :(
Me (Jen): 30
DH: 29

Expecting our first! EDD March 12, 2014

Team GREEN :)

jogiff
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Suzynumber1 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:39 am

Hey ladies I'm doing well 33 weeks tomorrow whoop! How are y'all?? Have any of y'all had babies yet? If so would love to see a post about birth stories I'm getting so nervous! How are cervix checks? Anyone? Are they painful and how often I'll start weekly appointments two weeks after my next appointment. Advice appreciated!!
Suzynumber1

Postby BECCAF » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:08 am

Hi everyone!

Long time no talk, I've missed you all. I'm 36 weeks today! Can't wait to meet our little man... it's getting so close. Our 35 week ultrasound showed that everything looked really good and that the baby is head down and "ready to go". I've officially gained 30 lbs and am totally feeling it - walking up stairs gets me winded. How frustrating!

I've been feeling really good, I think I'm pretty lucky. I sleep decently, aside from waking up 2-3 times to pee. I'm also insatiably hungry all the time, always pretty tired, and completely losing my brain. My husband told me I'm like a "robot powering down", which is exactly what I feel like most of the time.

We're pretty much all ready, just gathering a few last minute things. We also have a CPR class on Saturday just to refresh our knowledge.

We finally have a name too - I know, took us long enough. Owen is the winner. Although now we're stumped on middle names...

XOXO
TTC #1
Me: 30
DH: 35
Married: 6/11/12
Clomid 100 MG worked for us! Cycle #2. BFP! 12 DPO. Due 3/6/14

BECCAF
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby silverviper86 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:59 am

Hi Suzy and Becca!

I'm almost at 37 weeks! Crazy how time flies! I am physically ready to be done. I have swelling every day and wake up with fingers and feet so huge that I can barely bend them. Sleeping is really uncomfortable due to constant heartburn and hip pain. I haven't noticed much increased hunger. I do get tired more often though. So I'm not enjoying this last month needless to say :(

BUT I'm so excited to meet my little girl!! We're almost done with the nursery. And our childbirth classes start Monday and run for 4 weeks. It's a condensed class. The last class is a day after my due date, so I hope we make it til then :)

BTW, there's a Facebook group that was started for March moms if you gals are interested. I think it's called March Moms 2014. So search that on Facebook and you'll have to submit a request. It's more active than this website :)
We're having a GIRL!
silverviper86
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby jogiff » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:20 am

Becca love the name Owen!

The Facebook group is secret now so just pm your name if any of you want to join and I'll add you. Its way easier to communicate there and much more talkative than the march ddc :) I haven't heard from so many of you in so long. Need updates!

jogiff
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby jogiff » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:29 am

Missing everyone! I only hear from Ashley and Brianna anymore. Updates on our march babies?!

jogiff
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby BECCAF » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:41 pm

Hi everyone! It's been so long, and this string is probably dead, but I just wanted to check in and "close my loop"!

We had Owen on March 1st (5 days early). My water broke right after we had gone to bed for the night - doesn't that figure! We showered, finished packing up and headed out to the hospital. I was checked in and then hooked up with a Pitocin drip since I wasn't having contractions yet. Almost immediately I had a VERY strong contraction that ended up lasting for 5 minutes. Owen's heart rate dropped significantly and stayed down, despite all attempts to raise it. I was immediately wheeled into the OR and given general anesthesia! It was extremely scary and both my husband and I were hysterically crying.

Next thing I knew, I was waking up! Thankfully, they were able to get Owen out in time and he is the most wonderful, perfect baby ever - born 6 lbs and 19.5 inches. Turns out his cord was wrapped around his neck twice and body once - there was no way he was coming out naturally! He's now about 3.5 months old and just a joy.

I hope all of you are doing well! If anyone reads this, I want you to know how thankful I am for your support and friendship throughout my pregnancy. It really meant a lot! XOXO

TTC #1
Me: 30
DH: 35
Married: 6/11/12
Clomid 100 MG worked for us! Cycle #2. BFP! 12 DPO. Due 3/6/14

BECCAF
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Quinn28 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:45 pm

If you have Facebook we are all on there. We chat and share daily. The group is March Moms 2014. Come join us
Quinn28

Postby carabug » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:08 am

can someone add me- I have never been able to find you all. Cara Podenski
Me- 35
DH- 35
BFP- 6/28/13 our First!

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
carabug

Previous

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups