Marching Toward MARCH Babies... Part 3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: Marching Toward MARCH Babies... Part 3

Postby bljohnson4 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:22 pm

Jen, I hope you have good luck with your scan this time around :). That sounds like a bummer problem your hubby has...I hope the surgery makes it lots better!

Suzy, congrats on the baby girl :).

Luky, sounds like your family is very excited for you :). That was a very fun idea of how to share with them.

AFM, I'm off to go meet a friend's new puppy!!! She just got a golden retriever puppy earlier this week. I'm so excited for puppy kisses!!
Me: 25
DH: 31
Married: 7/2/2011

BFP 6/26/13
EDD 3/10/14
It's a boy!!

Tobias was born on 12/15/13 at 27 weeks 6 days gestation at just 2 pounds 12 ounces. He spent 51 days in the NICU before coming home. He is our little miracle!!
bljohnson4
Star Member
Star Member

Postby jjgirl » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:26 am

So THIS is where you guys are hiding :wink:
me (Jenn): 39
DH: 37
DS: 10/28/12
DD3/9/14
jjgirl
Angel
Angel

Postby jogiff » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:02 am

Haha hi jj! They are all hiding lately lol

Hope you enjoyed your puppy love Briana! It's almost scan day!!! Yay for half way :)

Glad your mom liked her gift luky

Yay for a girl Suzy! Is that the sex you had thought it was?

I had my second part of my scan today, still a wiggly worm! But they got what they needed. The baby was rolling around and playing with its toes today :) the tech said the other tech did note the gender so hopefully the radiologist put it in the report! The tech was great, she tried to show me the gender myself but since there was so much movement I couldn't really tell if there was anything between the legs. It makes me want to lean towards girl lol. I told her to stop teasing me haha. I get my results a week from tomorrow :)

Dh got the catheter out this a.m. :) still in a quite of pain but better than with it. The Dr said that everything seemed to go well and we'll know if it works in about two weeks.

How's everyone doing!? Cara, CaraBug, Becca, ashley, Suzy, Natalle?
Me (Jen): 30
DH: 29

Expecting our first! EDD March 12, 2014

Team GREEN :)

jogiff
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby lukyj » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:26 am

Thanks Brianna and Jen!

Brianna, how was the puppy? Super cute I'm sure!

Jen, I can't believe you have to wait a week to find out the gender from a radiologist report. That is crazy. I'm so happy that my scans are done by my dr in their office. I don't have to wait for a radiologist to read my scans. Excited to hear your results! I'm glad DH is doing better.

I don't have anything to report. I'm 12 weeks today :)
Our First Baby Girl, Madeline due 5/7/14
BFP 8/29/2013

lukyj
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby bljohnson4 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:08 pm

Jenn, come hang with us on here any time :).

Jen, I'm glad your hubby is doing well. I hope he continues to have a good recovery!! I can't believe you have to wait so long for your ultrasound results....but, I bet if you couldn't really see anything that it is probably a girl :). I'm so excited for my scan Friday!!!

Luky, the puppy was adorable....I'll attach a pic so you ladies can love on Piper too :). Congrats on 12 weeks!!!

AFM, I had my OB appointment today. It was the first one my husband has been able to come to in quite a while so it was the first time he got to hear the heartbeat :). Baby was pretty active and the heartbeat was in the 160s. I'm trying to be patient waiting for our anatomy scan on Friday but I'm SOOO excited and this week seems to be taking forever lol.
piper.JPG
piper.JPG (26.27 KiB) Viewed 885 times

BFP 6/26/13
EDD 3/10/14
It's a boy!!

Tobias was born on 12/15/13 at 27 weeks 6 days gestation at just 2 pounds 12 ounces. He spent 51 days in the NICU before coming home. He is our little miracle!!
bljohnson4
Star Member
Star Member

Postby BECCAF » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:39 am

Hi everyone! Oh my gosh, it's been way to long... I've been traveling and work has been total insanity. Sorry for being so MIA!

I did my best to quickly read through everyone's updates. All of the ultrasound pics are adorable, I just can't deal with the cuteness. Glad everyone is feeling well for the most part! We're over half way now (most of us) - crazy, right?

I'm feeling really good now. No more sickness or anything like that. I did get a wicked leg cramp in the middle of the night a few weeks ago. OUCH! I'm not feeling any kicking or movements really yet. People have been telling me "don't worry, that's normal" so I just tell myself that too. I know my placenta is Anterior so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. The little rug rat can't kick through yet!

I had a weird dream last night that we went in for an ultrasound and my belly was just empty. No baby, nothing. Freaky right?

We went crazy baby clothes shopping last week and hit up Carters, Osh Kosh and Gymboree. We got lots of practical stuff but also some "outfits" because I was obsessed with how he would be dressed as a "little man". Here is an example of the damage we did:

Here's a new bump pic! We're getting there! I'm definitely feeling more "stretched". Is anyone using a good stretch mark cream/oil that they would recommend?

We rescheduled our anatomy scan to this Monday (10/28) because of our hectic schedules, so I'll report more after that. XOXO to you all!!!
TTC #1
Me: 30
DH: 35
Married: 6/11/12
Clomid 100 MG worked for us! Cycle #2. BFP! 12 DPO. Due 3/6/14

BECCAF
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby jogiff » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:15 pm

Becca you look gorgeous!

Brianna! I've been waiting all day!!!

jogiff
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby bljohnson4 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:36 pm

Becca, I agree, you look amazing.

Sorry Jen!!! ;)

It's a BOY!!!! :) We are so excited. I've thought it was a boy the whole time so I guess my mother's intuition was correct :). I'll post some pics and tell you girls about my scan later this weekend. For now, I'm off to bed! My mom and I have been painting our baby BOY's (ahhh, love it!!) room all evening so I'm pooped.

BFP 6/26/13
EDD 3/10/14
It's a boy!!

bljohnson4
Star Member
Star Member

Postby BECCAF » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:34 am

Wahoo! Congratulations!!!!!
TTC #1
Me: 30
DH: 35
Married: 6/11/12
Clomid 100 MG worked for us! Cycle #2. BFP! 12 DPO. Due 3/6/14

BECCAF
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby jogiff » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:45 am

Yay! There are so many boys for march, maybe I'll join the club lol

Because, where did you find that adorable outfit? I am hooked on woodland critters right now :)

jogiff
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby lukyj » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:15 am

Brianna, congratulations!!!!!!! That's so awesome. It's funny, most of you on here are havin boys and another thread I'm on, all but one are having girls. LOL. I'm starting to feel more like I'm having a girl. We will see, first week of December. My boss (who is a male) thinks I'm having a girl. My cousin thinks I'm having a girl. My bf, he is all boy boy boy. LOL. I know that's what he wants, but I wonder if that's what he's feeling it is. Ima have to ask him.

That outfit is sooooo cute! I can't wait to start buying things.

My mom is dying to start buying me things too and send me gift cards. She's so happy. I wish I could shop with her.

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
Our First Baby Girl, Madeline due 5/7/14
BFP 8/29/2013

lukyj
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby silverviper86 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:48 pm

Hi ladies!

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I'm glad everyone's scans are going well!

Congrats Briana!!! I can't remember, do you have a name picked out? Now you can start on the nursery!

I'll try to write better personal responses soon. I'm just on here for a sec- I'm busy cleaning and cooking today because the in-laws are coming for dinner. But man, two hours of cleaning and I'm pooped! And not much new here other than I had a midwife appt last week. She said everything looks great. And according to my u/s, I have an anterior placenta. Which is no big deal, it just means my hubby probably wont feel the baby for a little while longer. It also explains why they couldn't hear the heartbeat at 12 weeks. But since the placenta isn't covering my cervix, all is good.

Hope you're all having a good weekend!
Me (Ashley- 27), DH (Evan- 26)
Due March 2nd, 2014 with baby #1
We're having a GIRL!
silverviper86
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby bljohnson4 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:21 pm

Thank you all for the congrats :). Luky, you still have so long to find out!! I'm sure it will speed by, though :). Ashley, we had a girl name (Nicolina) but hadn't decided on a boy name yet. We have quite a long list of favorites so we need to work on narrowing that down soon! Good luck with the dinner tonight :)

AFM, so my ultrasound went pretty well. I brought my mom and husband with me. My mom was crying the whole time :). She was so cute lol. They got all of the measurements and pictures they needed but had quite a hard time getting a good picture of a certain angle of the heart. They ended up having a second person come in to try. She had me lay on my side and the baby finally moved so they could get a good picture. The baby is laying on its left side (left side facing my back) with its head up towards my belly button and butt and legs towards my cervix. This totally explains why almost all of the movement I have felt has been on my left side (since the his arms and legs are on my left side). We got some awesome profile pictures as well as a picture of a hand and a foot :). We should find out how everything looks in another week or so but everything looked normal as far as we could tell. The baby's leg and belly measurements were almost right on (I think the measurement said 20 weeks 5 days for one and 20 weeks 6 days for the other....I was 20 weeks 4 days) but it has a big head (measured 21 weeks 5 days). I hope the head slows down a little bit since I'm going to have to push that big thing out lol. I also hope the baby flips itself head down and doesn't stay breached!

Also awesome news, my husband got to feel the baby kick last night :). He was moving quite a bit so I made my husband put his hand on my belly. The baby kicked (or punched or something lol) two times while he had his hand there. So fun!!!

My mom helped me paint the nursery this weekend so that is looking great. I need to put one more coat of paint on one of the walls so once that is done I'll post a picture of it for you girls.
Attachments
Image08 - Copy.jpg
Image08 - Copy.jpg (54.45 KiB) Viewed 842 times
Image07 - Copy.jpg
Image07 - Copy.jpg (53 KiB) Viewed 842 times
Image06 - Copy.jpg
Image06 - Copy.jpg (55.74 KiB) Viewed 842 times

BFP 6/26/13
EDD 3/10/14
It's a boy!!

bljohnson4
Star Member
Star Member

Postby bljohnson4 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:22 pm

And one more pic :)
Image09 - Copy.jpg
Image09 - Copy.jpg (50.96 KiB) Viewed 842 times

BFP 6/26/13
EDD 3/10/14
It's a boy!!

bljohnson4
Star Member
Star Member

Postby silverviper86 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:28 am

Aww so precious!!! I just love seeing the ultrasound pics! That is so sweet that your mom was so excited and also that she helped you paint. My mom's gonna help me paint the nursery soon too. Although she's being paranoid about fumes and doesn't want me to do any of the painting. Lol! You know how moms are.

Ok so I just have to say that I've been pretty good about keeping my emotions in check and pretty level, but tonight I just had a good cry. At dinner, my husbands grandpa told me I looked like I have gained a lot of weight, but then his grandma said I looked small for how far along I am. I know neither of them meant to be rude because they're some of the sweetest people ever. But I just feel so self conscious lately and so unattractive. So it's hard to hear stuff like that. I hate feeling so emotional though! Are you all going through that too?
Me (Ashley- 27), DH (Evan- 26)
Due March 2nd, 2014 with baby #1
We're having a GIRL!
silverviper86
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups