Marching Toward MARCH Babies... Part 3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: Marching Toward MARCH Babies... Part 3

Postby jogiff » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:53 pm

I forgot your scan was tomorrow Briana!!! Enjoy it :)
Me (Jen): 30
DH: 29

Expecting our first! EDD March 12, 2014

Team GREEN :)

jogiff
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby BECCAF » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Have any of you experienced cramping - more like a dull ache than twisting PMS? I have this right now but it's paired with a "pulling" feeling. I'm assuming from what I've read that this is normal/fine and is just the uterus growing. Wondering if you guys have felt this too? I'm doubtful that I need to worry but of course fears always pop into my head...
TTC #1
Me: 30
DH: 35
Married: 6/11/12
Clomid 100 MG worked for us! Cycle #2. BFP! 12 DPO. Due 3/6/14

BECCAF
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby bljohnson4 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:58 pm

Thanks Becca and Jen :). I'll be sure to let you know how it goes and hopefully post some pics as soon as I get home!

Becca, I've been having a little of that this afternoon for the first time. I was wondering about it also but figured it must be my uterus/muscles growing and stretching.
Me: 25
DH: 31
Married: 7/2/2011

BFP 6/26/13
EDD 3/10/14
It's a boy!!

Tobias was born on 12/15/13 at 27 weeks 6 days gestation at just 2 pounds 12 ounces. He spent 51 days in the NICU before coming home. He is our little miracle!!
bljohnson4
Star Member
Star Member

Postby TTC in Florida » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:40 am

Carabug -- YAY! Such a cute ultrasound and so happy you got good news! If you believe in the old wives' tale about heartbeat (high is girl, low is boy) it seems like you're definitely in girl range! So exciting that you'll find out soon, I'm very happy for you :D

Briana -- Good luck today! Enjoy, can't wait to hear how it goes! And that poem was very sweet, I'm sure your family loved it.

Becca -- I've had lots of weird feelings... pulls, twinges, cramps... sometimes I think/assume it's uterus growth, sometimes it feels like good ol' gas, sometimes I have no idea what it is. I just keep thinking that if I'm not in real pain or bleeding I'll assume things are ok!

So I've seen lots of discrepancy over when the 2nd trimester officially starts... anywhere from 12-14 weeks. What do you ladies think? I'm 13 weeks today and considering this the last week of my first trimester. Happy Friday, everyone! :D
Me (Cara) & DH: 27 * Anniversary: 12.28.08 * TTC for one year before BFP!

TTC in Florida
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Cookie911 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:45 am

I think second tri is technically 13 w 3 days (40/3) but I'm 13w1d and my prego app said congrats on second tri!
Cookie911
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Cookie911 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:56 am

Cara, didn't you get the maternit21 test a while back?
Cookie911
Star Member
Star Member

Postby TTC in Florida » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:22 am

I got the Panorama (similar to Maternit21) and I'll get the results at my midwife appointment next Thursday! Hubby and I were just saying last night how crazy it is that we'll know if it's a boy or a girl in just a week.

TTC in Florida
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby TTC in Florida » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:17 am

Guys I'm wearing full on maternity clothes today and I don't even feel that bad about it. This is the most comfortable I've been in weeks. I'm so lucky to have a casual office!

http://oi41.tinypic.com/14sinn7.jpg

TTC in Florida
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby BECCAF » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:50 am

My pregnancy tracker app - I'm using iPregnant - says that the 2nd trimester starts on the 6th day of the 13th week. Seems random to me!

Oh my goshhhhh you are so cute in your maternity clothes!!! I absolutely love it. Have you told your work that you're expecting?

Here's my bump pic - it's really starting to show now! I've been hiding it for the most part but today I decided to rock out. Sorry for the weird pic - I have crazy eyes and this is before morning makeup.

TTC #1

BECCAF
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby carabug » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:19 am

Adorable Becca! I wish my was so compact and cute. I had a bit of a chubby belly before pregnancy so my looks jiggly and my belly button has an ugly indent.I just feel fat! So I am kind of afraid to rock the true preggo dresses and shirts just yet. Does your work know yet? I was feeling like today like who cares now- I am at 12 weeks, so whatever. Most people here know, so I am not working as hard to cover it up. Cute dress too.

Cara- loving your preggo clothes too. I feel inspired by you ladies to go buy some more. Where did you both get the bulk of your stuff? I am just getting excited for fall- with cute boots and skinnies (if I find some cute ones that fit right) and scarves. And yay for finding out the sex next week. Mine should take 7-10 business days they said.

Briana- let us know how today goes. Excited for you! I hope it goes well.

Hi to EOE.
Me- 35
DH- 35
BFP- 6/28/13 our First!

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
carabug

Postby BECCAF » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:53 am

I've found mine from a variety of places - H&M, Asos and Motherhood/Destination Maternity. I'm not willing to spend a whole lot so I didn't yet go to A Pea In The Pod. JCP had a few things that looked OK I thought too. Honestly, getting maternity clothes is great - they make you feel much less fat because they fit properly!

My work knows, so I'm just putting it all out there now. Plus wearing flowy/loose clothing just makes me feel more fat anyways.
TTC #1

BECCAF
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby jogiff » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:09 pm

Your bellies are so cute! Love the cute clothes, I really need to go shopping!

Since my overweight to start I can tell my belly is firmer and a bit bigger but I doubt others notice except that my pants are tighter (thank heavens for scrubs at work!) my fat fold line from sitting is almost gone though so it's definitely growing hahaha

Anyone hear from ashley?
Me (Jen): 30
DH: 29

Expecting our first! EDD March 12, 2014

Team GREEN :)

jogiff
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby TTC in Florida » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:19 pm

That bump is TOO STINKIN' CUTE, Becca! You look beautiful! Way to rock the bump, indeed :D

Jen I saw your picture in the belly thread and you are too cute! Your bump is adorable! Scrubs sounds like the most comfortable thing to wear, you're lucky you get to wear comfy work clothes!

Carabug I saw your pictures in the belly thread, too, from a few weeks ago and you are so adorable! Your belly didn't look jiggy at all, you are crazy girl!!!

My boss and co-workers in the office do know about the baby, so I feel like I don't need to hide as much anymore. I have a lot of colleagues outside of my office that I'm slowly telling so I'm not totally "out" yet but getting there!

Briana, thinking of you, hope everything went well today! Update us when you get a chance.

Cookie, good insight on the 2nd trimester info... 13.3 weeks makes sense since that's exactly 1/3, thanks for the info!

Ashley, are you ok lady? Thinking of you, XO

Everyone else... happy weekend!

TTC in Florida
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby bljohnson4 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:05 pm

Hey ladies!

Sorry for not updating yesterday! I ended up driving up to Green Bay to watch the Packer Game with some of my family and I only stopped at home for about 15 minutes to pack. We just got back home this evening.

First for you guys....

Cara, I've also heard a lot of variation in the start of 2nd trimester. I've seen some things that say 12-14 weeks also. To me, 13 weeks 3 days would make the most sense for the end of T1 since that is about as close as you can get to 1/3 the pregnancy. I'm excited to hear your test results next week and I'm so jealous that you get to know the sex already next week! That is so crazy!! OMG you look so stinking cute in that maternity outfit! Hot mamma!!!!

Becca, your bump looks adorable in that shirt!!! You and Cara might just be the two cutest pregnant ladies I've ever seen. :) Very cute shirt. I seriously need to look into the stores you listed and get some maternity clothes. I still haven't gotten anything and I'm quite sure my belly is growing by the minute lol.

Carabug, You are super cute too. I've seen pics. I think we all feel a little pudgy at times at this stage of pregnancy. I bet if you get in some cute maternity clothes like Becca and Cara, you would feel like a total hottie!!! I'm excited to find out the sex of your baby :).

Jen, I bet scrubs are SOOO awesome at this stage for feeling comfy. Do they make maternity scrubs for when your belly gets bigger? You should start rocking some maternity clothes too! I bet your belly would look adorable :). I know what you mean about the fat fold line from sitting lol. Hate that stupid line! Good point about Ashley, I was wondering where she was also.

Ashley, we miss you!!! Hope to see you on here soon :).

AFM, baby is doing perfectly!!! All is great. We got to see him/her moving around and got some awesome pictures. They were all head shots so I'll upload the most clear one. The NT screening went well. It measured 1.6 which is normal. I should get my blood test results back by the end of next week or early the following week. We won't find out the sex based on the blood test we got. Based on LMP, baby is 11 weeks 4 days. Based on my ultrasound at 9 weeks, baby was measuring 1 day ahead. Based on the ultrasound on Friday, baby is measuring 7 days ahead. AHHH.....Doc said variation is normal but I sure hope I'm not going to have a beast of a baby!! Based on when I ovulated (I was charting), I think the first ultrasound measured baby correctly at one day ahead of LMP date. They aren't changing my due date but they would have if I would have been measuring 8 days ahead so we will see if it changes sometime in the future.
Attachments
baby 007.jpg
Baby 11 weeks 4 days
baby 007.jpg (70.04 KiB) Viewed 764 times
Me: 25
DH: 31
Married: 7/2/2011

BFP 6/26/13
EDD 3/10/14
It's a boy!!

Tobias was born on 12/15/13 at 27 weeks 6 days gestation at just 2 pounds 12 ounces. He spent 51 days in the NICU before coming home. He is our little miracle!!
bljohnson4
Star Member
Star Member

Postby silverviper86 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:46 am

Hi girls! Sorry about being MIA for a while. We were camping and then we got a puppy right when we got back, so I've been busy chasing that little girl around the house. I've been reading through the posts though and I'm glad everyone is doing well :)

I feel like my belly is getting bigger because today I put on a zip-up hoodie that I haven't worn for a while and it was pretty tight. I can't really hide my stomach anymore but I have been wearing loose shirts. I'll post a new belly pic on the belly pictures thread on Monday. I totally missed last week. Whoops!

Anyway, sorry I didn't write out personal responses, I'll try to get on here more tomorrow :)
Me (Ashley- 27), DH (Evan- 26)
Due March 2nd, 2014 with baby #1
We're having a GIRL!
silverviper86
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups