May Babies Buddies Thread

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

May Babies Buddies Thread

Postby indie_ana » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:51 am

Hi Ladies

having had a great support network on the TTC board I thought it would be great to have one over here to share and support.

from my own calculations having not seen the midwife yet, I am due on or around May 9th!

Exciting but nervous when the symptoms come and go and keep POAS to check its still there!! ha ha

Mid wife on the 16th September
indie_ana

Re: May Babies Buddies Thread

Postby lovebug84 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:08 pm

YAY! I found you!!! ok so, I had a horrible issue with my pcp today she called me and basically told me I''ve only got 1% chance of giving birth with my hcg levels so low. HOWEVER, I called my obgyn and she said it was completely normal and not to worry. Man, I think sometimes being early with stuff has its downfalls.

I have an ob appointment with my doc on October 18th :)

I am due May17th which is my birthday!
Me:29 DH:43
TTC#3 for me #1 for him.
Cycle #2 :bfp: September 5th, 2013.
Beta#1: 6
Beta #2: 50
Beta #3: 585
Beta #4: 3589
Beta #5: 18853 (6w2d)
Beta #6: 30272 (6w4d)
U/S 9/27 HB 110 everything looked normal.

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
lovebug84
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby indie_ana » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:10 am

yeyyy!!!

hi honey!

oh no thats rubbish, i think i would be more inclined to listen to your OBGYN, she clearly knows what she is talking about!

the early stuff is crazy lots of ups and downs .

i have a midwife appointment next week but i havent seen or spoken to anyone about it yet they didnt want to see me till then.. i though that they would want to confirm with a blood test or something but obviously not! havent had my hcg levels done and im not sure that i will based on what some of my friends have said. must be different in the uK?

i am due (i think) on the 9th May.. what an amazing birthday prezzie that will be for you!!!

got a pt session later today - my plan is to keep as fit as possible and try and get a bump only and not bingo wings!! ha ha

how you feeling? xx
indie_ana

Postby lovebug84 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:12 am

feeling good. starving at lunch time. i took another test n theres more progression... so I'm not going to test again for maybe a week.
TTC#3 for me #1 for him.

lovebug84
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby indie_ana » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:05 am

im not testing again full stop- im getting an addiction!

have put on weight this morning though its a bit annoying i was 122lbs on monday, 121 on tuesday and today 123... wtf???
indie_ana

Postby JennMarie » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:26 pm

Hi there :) I am also expecting a May baby (around the 25th) and would love to join your buddy group! I have seen you on the other side Lovebug :) How are you feeling now? Have your beta numbers continued to climb? Indie - It's good to see that someone else has symptoms that come and go! The only symptom that has been present since implantation is sore bbs... everything else just comes in waves, which really screws with my head! I have also poas way too many times - but it is always so reassuring to see those two pink lines!
Me-34
DH-40

JennMarie
Star Member
Star Member

Postby lovebug84 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:22 pm

yes my last beta was 585 on 19dpo.

YAY!
TTC#3 for me #1 for him.

lovebug84
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby lovebug84 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:01 am

I am just checking in with you all. I am having disapearing and reapearing symptoms. Some days are better then others. I just wish I felt nauseous all the time so i would know that I'm pg. lol

I talked to my obgyn yesterday, and she said she is definately going to do an ultrasound on october 18th, so I am happy about that... Atleast I will see my baby(ies) and count them. THEN I can rub it in my moms face that I'm not having triplets! lol

sn: My mom keeps having this dream (over and over) that I am having triplets. NOW, my best friend had a dream she saw three little girls after a party and she didn't know wwho they belonged to. I was like, Maybe they were my triplets she was like oh I guess thats possible lol. We are always the last one to leave her house after a party. BTW, I would love as many babies as God would give me, cause I know he wouldn't give me more then i could handle.
TTC#3 for me #1 for him.

lovebug84
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby JennMarie » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:22 am

Lovebug - I actually really needed to hear that last line this morning, thank you!! I have always felt like I wanted a big family... but some days I feel a bit overwhelmed with the two that I have :) I am super excited about this pregnancy, and yet sometimes I feel a bit anxious about how I will make it all work, especially since my hubby said if we have 3 then he would like to have 4. I also believe the God only gives us what we can handle... so bring it on!! That would be crazy if you had triplets!! Talk about having a big family in the blink of an eye! I've always thought twins would be awesome - but I know it would be a ton of work and a lot of sleepless nights ;) I hope to have an ultrasound soon as well. I have my first OB appointment on the 27th of this month... but this is a new OB so I don't know if he will want to do an ultrasound that early. I just want to hear the heartbeat.... I figure the chances of m/c are lower at that point and then I will feel that I can announce our pregnancy to more people. Right now I feel like I don't want to tell too many and end up jinxing myself! My symptoms are also coming and going in waves. I haven't had much nausea yet, thank goodness, but I do still have sore bbs, fatigue, and have been quite emotional (I had a breakdown in the shower this morning for no good reason at all). I also have lower back and hip pain that comes and goes. I remember being about 6 weeks before the morning sickness started with my last two pregnancies, so I think what we are experiencing is normal at this point!
Me-34
DH-40

JennMarie
Star Member
Star Member

Postby JaxJax » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:30 pm

Hello all. This thread seems kind of dead :-/ But I thought I would try and post here and see if anyone is still out there. I haven't been ok tww since I was pregnant with my son, and he is 2 now! Well I am expecting again and am due may 14th. I find out tomorrow what I'm having!!!!
Me- Jackie 25
DH- Michael 26
DSD- London Amaya 1
DS- Devin Ellis 10/6/11 7lbs 15oz
Angel Baby- 7/19/10
BFP 1/25/11 @ 9DPO!!!
It's a BOY!!!!!! EDD 10/6/11
ImageImage
JaxJax
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby indie_ana » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:34 am

Hi

its still sort of alive! i find the preg board is a lot quieter than the ttc one was - annoying!

congrats on you baby!
indie_ana

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups