The Babymakers #6

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: The Babymakers #6

Postby h0ping » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Just peeking in....

Bella she is beautiful!!!!! And so is Charlotte!!!

Rachel hope all is well.....

Claire nice to hear from you too!

Natalie wondering if you've had lo yet...thinking of you!!!!

Cara hope you and archer and baby bean are well!!!

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby kiwifaire » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:02 am

No LO yet.... I am beyond frustrated. I have never been this pregnant before.
kiwifaire
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Clairebear » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:58 am

It's been a few more days... Still pregnant Natalie ??
I went 41 weeks with Charley and spot on 40 weeks with Joss.

I've got a headache so just popping in really quickly while I wait for the pain killers to kick in so I can sleep.

Will come back and update properly when my head isn't killing me.

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby h0ping » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:20 pm

Hi ladies!!!!

Natalie no baby yet????

Claire how are you? The girls?? DP?

Cara....wondering how you are......archer? Baby???

Rachel how's eli? New place?

Bella how is your clan??? :)

Missing everyone!!!!

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby carak21 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:05 pm

Hi ladies!!

I hope everyone is doing well. If I'm not super busy, I'm super tired. We definitely need some more chatter in here. Let's update about our lives!
How is Kyle?
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1
DD-Aspen Claire born September 1st 7lb 1 oz

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kiwifaire » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:17 pm

Hey Everyone,

On Saturday April 12th London Violet was born! 40+3 and a whopping 8lbs 10oz!! It was crazy. My midwife came to check me and I was 6-7cm without contracting. She left and an hour or so later I started cramping but nothing regular or consistent. My Mom and Husband were nervous so they told me to call the Midwife and tell her we were going to the hospital. I was so confused because I was still able to talk through things. As soon as my Mom put my shoes on and sweater The contractions came pretty intensely on the car ride to the hospital but I still wasn't sure. Baby was born less than 2hrs later. It was tough to push her out because she was twisted. She had her head and most of her shoulders out and before the rest of her was born she twisted a total 180. I felt everything. Not a single tear though!
kiwifaire
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Clairebear » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:57 am

Congrats Natalie!!!!
I think it's better to feel it all personally, I didn't have any (working) pain relief for either of my girls and while it was painful it was magical and I can't imagine it any other way :-)
Contractions and tears are the painful bits, not delivery, well in my experience anyway.

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby h0ping » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:15 am

Congrats Natalie!!!!! Hope things are going well with everyone!

Cara hope you are feeling well.....having any boy / girl thoughts??? How is archer?

Kyle is well thanks! He's getting so big and doing so much! He talks a lot and understands so much even though I've been there done that it's still just so neat to see him catch on to stuff!

I hope to see some chatter soon!

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby kiwifaire » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:35 am

Thanks for the congrats ladies! Well here we are 9 days post partum and the recovery has been less than ideal. I am pretty much on bed rest otherwise the bleeding doesn't stop. It is frustrating when you have 3 very little ones. So glad this is the last!!

How is everyone doing?
kiwifaire
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby h0ping » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:42 am

Natalie - Sorry you are having a hard recovery this time! How is London doing? I hope you are able to be up and moving with the girls soon! I know I would have a hard time too!

Hoping everyone else is doing well............

On our end - Kyle officially has no more paci!!!!! Its been almost a week now! He's growing up too fast! I was surprised how fast and easy it was (and honestly I really wasn't trying lol!) I am crossing my fingers that potty training will go half as easy as this! When do you ladies plan to start potty training?? My older son was trained late but he was also very sick for a few months (in the hospital for several weeks) and had a lot going on so we'd do well then he'd get sick and back track etc.......

Hope to see everyone soon!

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby kiwifaire » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:32 am

W're getting there! DD1 we potty trained at around 2yrs old. We introduced the idea of the potty at about 18 months. We have done the same with DD2. Get her used to the idea of what the potty is for but then an actual week of potty training when she is a bout two.

Here is some baby picture spam!

kiwifaire
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby BellaM » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:33 pm

:congrats: Natalie on baby London! She's gorgeous! and so are your other girls :D

Sorry to be rude but I'm just popping in quickly before I have lunch while Sophie is still asleep. Things are pretty hectic at the moment. We move in 4wks so I'm trying to sort through things before packing into boxes. I don't want to be taking any crap with us. So between that and feeding Sophie, looking after the the rest of the clan, feeding everyone, making sure they all have clean clothes, getting them to and from school, and keeping the house in a liveable condition I don't have time for much else. I think this is the first time i've been on the laptop in about 2wks. We have FIL and step MIL coming to stay next weekend too 8O So it might be a lil while before i'm back in here and can actually interact with you all properly instead of quickly updating and leaving.
Sophie is 6wks old now and has started smiling. She's so precious and love her to death. I'm still mix feeding. I'm actually surprised we've lasted this long. I'm just taking it day by day.

I hope everyone is well. I was hoping to see a gender reveal from Cara but I think I saw she is Team Green. I'll pop in when I can :D

Here is a pic of Sophie I took on Thursday
DS1 - 12yo
DS2 - 10yo
DS3 - 4yo
DD1 - 2yo
DD2 - 1yo
BellaM
Angel
Angel

Postby h0ping » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:25 am

Bella - I LOVE the pic!!! Beautiful!!! Hope things calm down soon!

Natalie - Love all the pics also! How is London doing? You? The big sisters???

Just peeking in quickly - things are getting busy here also - Frankie will be starting baseball tonight so back to busy crazy schedules!!!

Hope everyone is doing well and hope to see everyone soon!

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby Bouvgirl » Sat May 03, 2014 1:35 pm

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been MIA :oops: :oops:

Firstly, congrats Natalie - what a birth story! I hope you're recovering well now... I can't believe I've missed so much. Oh and I love the name too :D

Bella - loving the photo. Best of luck with the move. We moved about 4 weeks ago now and I haven't been so stressed in a long time. Partly why I haven't been on here. I hope things go well and you and the rest of the family make it through without too much hassle.

Cara - how are you doing? I hope you're keeping well and enjoying pregnancy (if that's possible, lol!) Apologies in advance but I follow some celebs including Kendra Wilkinson (used to be a girls of the playboy mansion fan) - have you seen her lately - she's HUGE?! Gives me a sore back looking at the photos lol!

Claire - how are things going with your girls and DP? I miss your updates. Hopefully we can get some more chatter going, as Cara suggested.

Krissie - how are Kyle and Frankie doing? Eli has been throwing lots of tantrums but he almost has all of his teeth now! He's gone from only having 4 to suddenly having almost all upper and lower teeth in the last 2 weeks 8O We've discovered too that he has a favourite food - bacon! The only food he'll signal that he wants more - by opening and closing his hands repeatedly (he doesn't point or anything yet). It's quite funny to watch.

AFM - living with my parents until our new house is ready. It hasn't been as bad as I expected but it does have it's challenges. I'm also considering applying for a new job in the next couple of weeks which is a bit of unnecessary stress at the moment but hey ho, that seems to be life just now. Not a lot else going on. No contact from the outlaws. We met up early March and there was a big blow-out. They acted like children - and I doubt we'll ever see them again. What can I say?

Well I hope to hear some chatter soon and I'll try to keep checking back in. I hope everyone is okay x
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

Postby kiwifaire » Sat May 03, 2014 1:52 pm

Thanks ladies for the congrats! We love the name London too. We're settling in really well but unfortunately we got the stomach flu and cold whammy. It looks like we're on the upswing but it has been a long week. Hoping you're all well!

Love Sophie's smile!
kiwifaire
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups