The Babymakers #6

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: The Babymakers #6

Postby Bouvgirl » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:46 am

Hey Claire. Thanks for the update. Sounds like you know what to do but you're maybe not ready yet to admit it to yourself? I've been in a similar situation before - obviously no children involved so not entirely the same, but I was engaged before and for at least a year (probably more) I was really not happy in the relationship. I kind of knew it, but I didn't want to admit it to myself. It was weird because I got to the point where I was numb to how unhappy I was. When I eventually did end things I felt incredibly happy, a feeling I hadn't had in a long time. It surprised me as it felt so unfamiliar. And friends commented that I was a lot happier than I'd been in some time and I seemed like myself again. I was like "why didn't you tell me?" and they said: "not sure you would've believed us." Anyway, I'm kind of glad the other guy stole a kiss - sounds like a good thing to me!
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Clairebear » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:41 am

Thanks rach. Your story sounds very familiar.
Ill do a big update tomorrow. DP very clingy tonight

Clairebear
Addicted
Addicted

Postby h0ping » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:23 pm

Claire been thinking of you and wondering how everything is going?

Rachel I feel Kyle is almost ready to dump his nap too.......but I'm not!!!!! Today he was up by 5:30am ....nap from 12:30pm (ish) - 1:30pm (ish) and in bed for the night at 7:30pm....but somedays when hes at daycare he is still sleeping 2-3 hours at nap but then I do feel like he has a harder time going to bed at night but I'm not totally sure its from the nap - or does he not want to go to bed because he misses me (us) and on the weekends he doesn't since he's with me / us???

Cara hope you are doing well and wondering if you think you are getting close to having the new lo??

Hope everyone is doing well!

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby Bouvgirl » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:48 pm

Thanks Krissie - it's good to know how other people are doing with the naps! It seems to vary a lot for us these days. He slept 1.5 hrs yesterday. Went to bed at just after 7pm and was asleep by 730/740. Other nights he's still awake after 8pm and he's always awake in the morning by about 6 or 615am. Wish I knew what to do - if only there was a manual!

Claire - I've been wondering how things are going for you too. Hope you can update us soon.

Cara - you must be close now! Any pics? Miss your chat!

Hi to everyone else
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Bouvgirl » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:17 pm

Where is everyone?
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

Postby h0ping » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:38 am

Hi Rachel! I'm here! Sorry - sometimes its hard getting on here from my phone so I have to remember to check in when I'm on the computer!

How is everyone???

Rachel how is Eli sleeping? This weekend Kyle did not nap much - yesterday he was soooo tired but napped maybe an hour and a half and that was it but was asleep by 7:15pm and slept until 6(ish)am this morning! So he was def. tired but I don't know about napping....but yet at daycare sometimes he's sleeping 2 1/2 hours I don't get it!

Kyle still continues to take off with his speech - this weekend he would say "mama more xxx please" I just can't believe how much he is talking! Frankie was a late talker so this is kinda new for me!!!

Otherwise just getting ready for Kyle's birthday (less than a month away!!!!!!!!! YIKES!!!) and Frankie to head back to school - got a little clothes shopping done this weekend which was good - I got some good deals which is always nice!

I hope to see everyone soon!

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby Bouvgirl » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:31 pm

Hey Krissie. Wow, less than a month til Kyle's birthday - woah! I can't believe how fast time goes...That's great about his speech. Eli starts nursery on Tuesday and I can't be there as I'll be at work :( But I'll be there on Friday as I have the day off and also the Monday after that. He's sleeping okay but it varies a bit from day to day. He was awake early this morning (545am) but I didn't get him up til 7am and then I left for work at 710am. I'm changing jobs in about 3 weeks and I'm looking forward to not having to get up so early (I get up at 545am) - but I'll be working 5 days a week so that'll be the downside. Anyway, I can't believe how big he is getting. I'm sure you're the same with Kyle! Are you doing anything nice for his birthday? We haven't planned anything yet for Eli but I'm wondering what crap the inlaws will pull since it's his birthday. They are really awful. How have things been with your mom? I hope you haven't heard from her...

Anyway, off to bed soon as I'm knackered. Hope everyone is good x
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

Postby h0ping » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:39 am

Just stopping in to say hi! Busy week here - will be taking the boys out of town for a few days so trying to get work and home stuff done ahead of time so that this weekend I am not too overwhelmed!
Hope everyone is well!!!
Rachel - Kyle's party is in 3 weeks I can't believe my little guy will be 2 so soon!!! we are having a little party at the park for him :D I (thankfully!!!!!!!!!!) have not heard from my mother!! I hope the in laws aren't too crazy and I hope they don't ruin Eli's birthday!

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby carak21 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:47 am

I know our group has just about fizzled out and I'm sorry I haven't been on to update in forever. I got a Facebook for all my ddcs and I've pretty much stopped being on here. It's just so hard to update. I hope all of our babies are doing well. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Labor Day, September 1st at 8:01 am. The easiest yet most difficult labor and delivery ever. I had her all natural. I arrived at the hospital at 6 am and she was here at 8:01 am. I named her Aspen Claire and she weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 18 inches long. She is the sweetest baby girl and is such a good baby. She only wakes up 2 times at night to eat but she is getting to the point where she cries during the witching hours. Hopefully it will subside. Archer pretty much ignores her and doesn't really want anything to do with her but he will come around. I had no tears and was able to go home Wednesday at lunch. Being a mommy to 2 under 2 can be challenging at times but so far, I'm really happy and content and have the perfect little family :)
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1
DD-Aspen Claire born September 1st 7lb 1 oz

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby carak21 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:52 am

Here is the link to my birth Slideshow. We hired a photographer to come in and film and I'm so glad we did. She did amazing :)

http://animoto.com/play/Xllm0C8Cbmwe9Wg ... utostart=1
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Bouvgirl » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:34 am

Congrats Cara!!! Thanks for letting us know and what a beautiful memory with that video. Glad you are all doing well x
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

Postby Bouvgirl » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:17 am

Would anyone prefer to keep in touch by Facebook? I think there was some chat about that a while ago, but I can't remember who is on FB and who isn't. Just an idea...
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

Postby carak21 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:26 am

I have a Facebook. It's under the name December TWW. Secret haha
Cara (28)
DH-Casey 36
DSS-Taylor-15
DS-Archer-1

carak21
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby h0ping » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:30 pm

Cara congrats!!!!!

Rachel made a "fake" Facebook....I'll email you the name

Image Image
h0ping
Angel
Angel

Postby Bouvgirl » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:04 pm

Hey Krissie - didn't get the fake FB name in the email - please do send it! Hope you're all well
Bouvgirl
Star Member
Star Member

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups