SMEP sisters- it worked!! part 2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: SMEP sisters- it worked!! part 2

Postby Kissyten » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:02 pm

Hey ladies, I am gonna make this a quick update because I'm on my phone and in the tub relaxing after scrubbing the kitchen clean. I am still pregnant and realized today my ticker is off because my due date isn't until december 7! I think the ticker is based on my last period and my actual due date was based on o and a dating ultrasound. So I am not at my due date yet! :) also I'm not feeling like I'm gonna go into labour anytime soon, so I might actually go overdue :( I have given Zach his eviction notice but he doesn't seem to want to cooperate with me. Bf is dropping me off at the mall today where I'm going to walk around for 2 hours (only safe place to do it because of the ice and snow) and then meet up with a group of friends to go see the hunger games again. I am excited because I'm going bat crazy being stuck in the house.

Ill do personals tomorrow when I'm at my actual computer. Hope you are all doing well.
Me: 30 DF: 32

Kissyten
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby vswright34 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:38 am

Kristen- so jealous of your bath.. I think I might have one today. We had a cold front hit northern Cali but nothing like what yal are getting. Not gonna lie I have been stalking the due dates boards seeing if you are in labor! Haha

Angel - love that bed, girl if she is selling you should totally buy that bed!!

Jen- sorry about your mom... my mom had found out several months ago she has uterine fibroids. So she went to have a scrape done on her lining. Its scary, we are here for you and I'm praying everything is going to be ok.

So we have been playing with names and I think we may have a winner.. but who knows it could change lol. As of now we are leaning towards Addyson Faith. Addy for short. What do you think??

Also my registry is up on baby's r us and my registry number is 51763610, it's not complete but the major stuff is on there. Let me know if I should add something!! There are alot of burp cloths on there because I hear you can never have too many of those haha

Have a great day!!
Me:(Veronica) 25
Dh: 25
Married since March 31,2012

BFP 8/1/13

EDD 4/14/14

11/21/13 We are having a GIRL!!

vswright34
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Kissyten » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:56 pm

Hey LAdies......... still not in labour........ feeling pretty crummy about it too..... :(

Kissyten
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby vswright34 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Hey girls! I have a rather personal question to ask yal!!

Ok so I am a who-ha shaver. Always have been and it has never been a problem for me. I have gotten a Brazilian wax a couple times but I always get those ugly white heads that hurt like a mofo hahah as my tummy grows I know my visual of this area will become limited.. I have already told dh when the time gets close and I cant see it anymore he has to shave for me ahahah I just dont want a jungle down there. I have a friend who told me about the waxing salon she works at and says it's worth it. (she actually just had a baby) region and yes it is safe to get waxed during pregnancy as long as the place is clean and you trust them. and she said as long as I get a good person I won't have the problem I did have.

So I guess what im asking is... How are you controlling the growth of your nether regions as time goes on and our bellies get larger? I know hair is normal but I just like a clean and tidy who-ha :)

BFP 8/1/13

EDD 4/14/14

vswright34
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Blaire » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:51 pm

Hi roni,

Lol, I get waxed and my girl is used to doing preggos. Suggestions, keep going regularly as your roots will be very tough at first but thin out after going regularly so it will be less painful. Also my girl uses wood sticks instead of metal one (less hot) and turned her wax down a little bit as we are a bit more sensitive. I got a brazilian and she as able to reach everything no issues and no uncomfortable positions. I feel so much better and will keep doing it. I'd get bad regrowth from shaving, I do get odd in grown but just exfoliate lightly after a few days!

TGIF ladies, will catch up later this weekend,ngoing to register tomorrow hopefully! :)
Blaire

Postby Kissyten » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:44 am

Okay... it's 5:30 am my time and I am wide awake because my belly is too big to allow me to sleep more than 2 hours in a row.... guess i'm getting ready for the sleepless night I will soon be encountering (If he ever comes out!!)

Sylvia: How did the glucose test go? FX for you that it comes back normal. :)

Jenn: Congrats on the baby girl!!!!! woo hoo! Sorry to hear that your hemroids are bothering you.... I have never had them before, but heard that you basically have a 50% chance of getting them after having a vaginal birth.... I'm hoping I won't get them, but there is a good chance I will.

Roni: I am thinking i'm going to have a epi..... after talking to so many of my friends and the fact he is probably gonna be a big baby I have decided to go with an epi!! I love all the pictures your posted, you are beautiful. As for your shaving/waxing question....... I have been struggling with this very thing. I cannot see anything down there anymore and shaving is impossible. My friend said she got waxed when she was preggo and it was nice because she didn't have to make sure she was all tidy down there for all the check they do towards the end of pregnancy... Also she said that it was easier afterwards when she was healing after the birth. I looked into it and decided not to get waxed because I am already so swollen and tender down there that the thought of someone ripping hair off makes me want to cry hahaha! BF is trained (by me) in shaving down there though and will do the front portion/bikini line area for me when it needs to be done. He won't go near the in between the legs area though because he is worried he will cut something bahahahahaha! The in between area is still accessible to me so it works would well. We always joke about how I am going to be in early labour and yelling at him to hurry up and shave down there so it's all pretty for child birth.

Angel: I love your maternity picture!!!! your belly is so darn gorgeous and I am jealous of your belly button!! Mine looks like something out of a horror movie, and I have to bandaid it down so it won't show through my shirts. Good luck with the painting and decorating for xmas!!

Sorry if I missed anyone.

AFM: it is officially my due date today and I'm experiencing some cramping............ but who knows if that will lead anywhere, it usually means I just have to poop. The weather here is still brutal and we actually had an advisory last night to stay indoors because the with the windchill it was -40 !!! I sure hope I go into labour today or tomorrow though because i'm getting really antsy to meet this little guy.

Kissyten
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Ibarrita » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:45 am

Hey Girls! How's it going? Sorry I haven't posted for awhile - It's been crazy busy for me lately!

Jenn - Huge congrats on your baby girl! Go Team Pink! :) - Did you get it confirmed at your anatomy scan on Thursday? Buy any cute outfits? Any sweet photos to share with us? I'm totally craving u/s pics cuz I haven't seen Ari in what seems like FOREVER. :( I didn't know your BF's DD is named Sylvia too! That's pretty cool, cuz it's not very common at all! Is it spelled the same way? Lots of Hispanics spell it with "I" but I've met a few with "Y". :) - Bummer he didn't get his boy like he wanted, but I'm sure he will be totally in love with his little princess too, and that's a total plus that his DD will have a little sis. I bet she is stoked! Your lil' gal will have him wrapped around your finger in no time! So is the name Josephine then? :) Really sorry to hear about your mama. I sure hope it's nothing too serious! :hugs:

Roni - I LOVE the name Addyson Faith. It's very pretty. I like that spelling with a "y" too. As far as my hoo-ha goes, I shave it for now cuz everything is still visible, and DH will probably help me out later on. He has before and I totally trust him although it still makes me nervous when he is down there. hah - I don't go for Brazilians or anything - Wax down there freaks me out! :p Seems like my 2nd and 3rd trimesters got flip flopped as far as wanting action goes! For some reason I've been craving it like crazy lately and DH is almost always up for it. Something about the combo of him being totally into my prego belly, and likewise me feeling sexy that he wants me is a major turn-on! Even more of a reason to "keep it tidy". hehe

Kristen - Still no baby!? :) C'monnnnnn Zach! We wanna meet you lil' buddy!

AFM, I had a crazy week last week - At my appt, I had the glucose test which was way better than I expected it to be. The drink tasted like orange soda to me, and I drank it right up! Besides the glucose test, I also had to get the Rhogam shot AND get blood drawn for HIV..again? Which I thought I had earlier in my pregnancy but whatever - I felt like a pin cushion by the time I was done and the office was so busy that she didn't let me peek at Ari. :( - It's been 9 weeks now and I'm dying to see her! Dr. said I don't have an u/s scheduled until 37 weeks and my jaw just dropped and she said she'd let me get a peek at her soon. I'll be going every 2 weeks now! wow! Time's flying! ...and I got my results back on my glucose test and everything is normal so that's a relief! Besides that, work was super stressful last week - Owners + experts flew in from France last week to do some training, assessing and "restructuring". Sigh My job feels so insecure right now and being the main breadwinner, it leaves me pretty stressed. BUT, I ended up not getting fired but we have a lot of work ahead of us for the next month putting together a marketing/sales plan which will be assessed by the owner at the end of Jan. So I at LEAST have a job until then - And I'm crossing my fingers I can keep it till labor (end of Feb) so that I can keep my insurance, then they have to hire me back per Texas state law!

I had my first baby shower in San Antonio last weekend! I'll try to upload some pics later tonight! It was a turtle theme and only with a small group of very close friends of mine (about 8 plus kids) but I got some really nice gifts - Lots of super soft blankets, pack n' play (score!), Bumbo chair, Boppy pillow, and lots of other small stuff on my registry. Love it when people buy me exactly what I want! haha! The games were so much fun too, and we laughed till our tummies hurt! It was all so special. I feel very fortunate to think I will still have one more in January! 7 year Anniversary is coming up next weekend. I reserved a room at a really nice hotel outside of Austin - a resort that overlooks a lake. There are 3 levels of heated infinity pools. Sounds so romantic! Gotta figure out if I have a bathing suit that will fit at all! haha We haven't been to Austin yet so we look forward to going into town to do a bit of exploring too if the weather permits!

Hope all is well with you ladies! Have a wonderful week!! I'm going to keep checking on news from Kristen! eeeek!
Me (Sylvia): 29
DH: 29
# 1 due February 25th, 2014
It's a girl! Blood test confirmed @ 12 wks.

Ibarrita
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby vswright34 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:04 pm

Quick post!

I figured with most of us thinking of our nurseries now I ran across this one etsy.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/wallartsy

These are so cute!! I have a similar style decal at the top of my stairs and it doesn't not cause any wall damage. And I found this etsy website and now I want a personalized one with my lil girl's name!! So cute and so many styles!!

Hope everyone is having a good day! I'll update later I had a rough weekend with dh :roll: i'll explain more in detail later, but let's just say he's in trouble lol

BFP 8/1/13

EDD 4/14/14

vswright34
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby lukyj » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:31 pm

Hello ladies! I was reading back and saw that my last post from Tues somehow had parts of a post from another thread of mine. That is super crazy. How is that even possible? It a post on the TTC side. Weird. Anyway...

Kristen, I can't believe you haven't gone into labor yet. I'm glad that you are at least feeling good, except for the sleeping part. Has the weather improved at all? :ld:

Roni, I went and bought the vita(something) fiber/calcium chews. I'm still having troubles with constipation. I've got the stool softener, I'm drinking a cocktail of oj and prune juice, high fiber bran flake cereal. I hope the combo of everything starts working regularly. I think I had enough juice yesterday and whatever I ate finally helped me have a good bm today. I hope whatever DH did wasn't too bad. I briefly looked at the decals, and there was my baby's name :) I will go more in depth in a min. I like the name you came up with. Very pretty. As for "down there" I currently shave. I have never been waxed down there and don't ever plan on it. I don't know if I want bf to do it for me either. I'm gonna have to practice maybe doing it without looking.

Hi Blaire!

Hi Sylvia! I'm glad that you passed your glucose test. Sorry you didn't get ot see little Ari. My bf's DD's name is spelled with a Y. She is very excited to be having a baby sister. She doesn't understand though, that it isn't coming from her mom. I don't have any new u/s pics to share yet. The baby was moving a lot on Tues and we couldn't get any good still shots and the tech who did the anatomy scan said for legality reasons, they don't allow pic or video taping during the scan. She said they will send me a copy of all of the still shots in the mail. So once I receive that I will upload some pics. Sounds like your first shower went great. I can't wait to see some pics. I hope everything is ok with your job. Your dh is a dr and you make more money than him? That is awesome!

So I'm just going to say one BIG thank you to all of you ladies. It was confirmed on Thursday at my anatomy scan that I am having a baby :future baby girl: Her name will be Madeline Josephine. We are very happy. Bf is so sweet and has become very protective. He doesn't want me to do anything, or lift anything. The stupid shower curtain hooks I have always pop off when bf gets out of the shower. I went to put one back on the rod and he told me he didn't want me to stretch. I was like "ok, this is going a little overboard". I told him It wasn't even a reach for me to put it back up. He didn't care. We did buy a few things for her. We went to Babies R Us that night and they had these little thanksgiving outfits on clearance, so we bought two that would be her size next yr.

Thank you ladies for the well wishes for my mom. She got a call from her dr today. The biopsy was inconclusive but the dr made her an appt with a gynecologic oncologist for next tues. She has to schedule a date with him for surgery to remove the mass. The dr told her that she has to think about what she wants them to do if it turns out the dr thinks it is cancer. Is she ok with them doing a total hysterectomy and removing her lymph nodes. Me and bf told her that if that is what the dr recommends then that is what she needs to do. She already went through menopause over 15 yrs ago. So it isn't like she would have to go through some huge hormonal shift. She is so worried about the dr wanting to schedule the surgery when we are suppose to be there for xmas, and she is already worrying about being here to see Maddie. I love my mom so much and I don't know what I would do without her. She has been my best friend. Please pray for her.

Here's a few pics. My 18wk bump and the two outfits we bought Madeline.
Attachments
18 weeks.JPG
18 weeks.JPG (40.94 KiB) Viewed 637 times
Thanksgiving onesy 2.JPG
Thanksgiving onesy 2.JPG (46.22 KiB) Viewed 637 times
Thanksgiving onesy.JPG
Thanksgiving onesy.JPG (47.9 KiB) Viewed 637 times
Our First Baby Girl, Madeline due 5/7/14
BFP 8/29/2013

lukyj
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby vswright34 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Ok finally had a moment to stop! Whew!

Jen-sorry your still constipated. As soon as you have the first Bowel movement, which sounds like the plug of it all (sorry to be gross lol) you'll be good to go! I actually went out of town this weekend and forgot my stool softener and my fiber pills so it has been two days since my last bm.. Not feeling so hot.. Super bloated ugh. I love your baby girls name!!! So precious! and your baby bump looks fantastic!!

Kristen- hope your doing ok over there and baby boy isn't making you too uncomfortable. We are all excited to see him I cant imagine how excited you are!!

Sylvia- im glad you passed your glucose test! Mine is on new years eve. Kinda nervous because my mom had GD when she was pregnant with me and has type 2 diabetes. Which is very common in Asian people. (mom is full Korean) she is a tiny 115lb lady but at least it's controlled now. Plus when you get diagnosed your chance of having a large baby shoot up O_O

Hapy to hear from you Blaire!!

And thanks for the replies on the who-ha shaving hahaha I have decided to continue shaving. I have done it forever and I have never had problems with it so why change now lol.

As for what my dh did.. Grrrr.

Saturday we went to san Francisco for his company Christmas party. It was great because we haven't been in a long time and he originally asked me to be his gf on fisherman's ward. So we walked around there and ate out. I got pigeon slapped... Like literally... The pigeon flew into my face and feathers went a flying haha. So I had told him on Sunday I really wanna go to union square and see the decorations for Xmas because I have never gone and heard its phenomenal. Plus it's our last Xmas just the two of us. He agrees (we had planned the union square thing at least a week prior to the party). Then the party happened. It was open bar so he had alot of beers and he can hold his alcohol so I wasn't worried. Then he started taking shots.. And beer.. I told him hun I think you need to drink some water too and he says ok.. But he doesn't. Im already uncomfortable at this party because people I don't know keep grabbing my tummy, and I wore flats so they stepped in my feet and ran into me hard multiple times. Where was dh... Not near me.. Drinking still with his co workers.. Finally at 11 I tell him im tired and sore and wanna go back to the hotel which was great timing because the party was wrapping up. We shared a cab with a couple we are close to. They bring up they aren't done tonight and wanna go to a bar near our hotel. I tell them to drop me off and ill just go to sleep and told dh have fun just be smart. At 2am he strolls in. Runs to the toilet and is throwing up non stop.. This is so unusual because he usually can hold is liquor and NEVER has a hang over. So I get him water and go back to bed. He is so drunk that he doesn't see me in bed and lays literally right on top of me. I punch him in the arm because it hurt so bad it and I couldn't breathe. And finally moved to the other side of the bed. He continues to throw up all night. In the morning (11am) I wake him up to shows because check out is at noon. He is still throwing up. Can barely move.. And then I suddenly realize there is no way in hell we can go now to union square and I was so disappointed I was in tears. He was so selfish and drank himself to shit and I am the one who has to pay the price. So I grab the keys and tell him to get in the f-in car and drove back to san Jose. I was crying the whole drive home and didn't say one word to him the whole way. We got home and I went upstairs and laid in bed crying because I was embarrassed of him and just so annoyed. He was still puking until 3pm. Then passed out on the couch. Finally when he woke up I told him,calmly, how bad he hurt my feelings and that I couldn't even stand to look at him and wanted nothing to do with him until the rest of the day. He later apoligzed and said he had been stupid and lost control and promised he would make it up to me.

As of now he is painting the nursery and I am supervising. :D hahahahaah this is one of many things he has on his list of things he has to do to make up for what he did.

But I still love him haha. Please dont judge my dh I just needed to vent. He is the sweetest man, just something got over him. He never drinks like that, and I figured it was because work has been stressful since he switched divisions but it's a good stressful he is constantly busy. Oh well, it happened and we will move past it... As soon as he finishes his giant chore list lol

BFP 8/1/13

EDD 4/14/14

vswright34
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby lukyj » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:38 pm

Hi Roni. I'm sorry your weekend didn't go how you wanted. All of our men slip up from time to time and have a serious lapse in judgment. I'm sorry his made him so sh!tfaced that it ruined your plans for the next day. No judgments here. My bf pulled a similar one a few months ago. Actually it was right before we got pregnant. I was so mad at him because I had to be at work at 6am the next day and I had to pick him up from a bar at 2:30 in the am.

Thank you so much. And I hope that you get your bowels moving soon. Today was a definite breakthrough for me.
Our First Baby Girl, Madeline due 5/7/14
BFP 8/29/2013

lukyj
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Kissyten » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:52 am

Hey Ladies...... Just wanted to pop in to tell you... I'm still pregnant!! I am going to cry soon! I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and then a ultrasound on Friday to see if the placenta and fluid is still good. I am hoping he will come before all this though FX for me please.

Kissyten
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby hopeful#3 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:29 am

Kissyten - I was sure the reason we hadn't heard from you since Friday was because you were finally having that baby! I am surprised they haven't talked about inducing you yet. Start walking girl! I took a walk around my neighborhood when I was pregnant with my son, and tried (key word) to do jumping jacks. And low and behold I went into labor that night... Also, I had a doctors appointment on the 15th of September (the day before his due date) and they did a scraping of the membranes... they say it can cause you to go into labor anytime from then up to a week... Couldn't hurt to ask when you go tomorrow. Good luck girlie!

Jenn - that little belly is so cute! :D Love it! And those outfits are so cute, I wish I was having a girl just for the clothes selection!

Sylvia - You sound like me girl, gotta slow down at some point! :D I agree with you on the gluclose screening, it is not really that bad. And as long as you refridgerate it and drink it kind of fast, it taste kind of like orange soda without the carbination. :D At least I get Orange...

Roni - in answer to your question before... I shave, and it is hard to do it without being able to really see, but I am so scared of waxing that area... I just take a little extra time to be careful. You look absolutely stunning in your dress. And make sure hubby does all his chores!

Angel - How you doing girl!?!

Haven't heard from Carol lately either... How you doing girl?

Yay for all the team pinks out there... So that leaves Carol and Blaire as team Green, and Kissyten and myself as team Blue right?

AFM - nothing much to report. I will post a 23 week picture I took last night, a little later, I just laughed cause he was poking way out there and I had to take a picture. I had a 22 week appointment last week where they did another ultrasound to get a better view of his heart, and he was more cooperative. We were able to see a lot more than in the 20 week ultrasound, so crazy how much he grew in 2 weeks. He gain 6 oz too! Little oinker, measuring at 1lb 3oz. :D According to the ultrasound size... they are dating me at 04/02 but aren't changing the actual date that they have given me of 04/06. I have to call the doctor back for my next appointment as they didn't have next years calendar up yet, and they want me to wait a long 4 weeks so that I can do my gluclose screen that week. So looks like 01/07/14 will be my next appointment at 28 weeks.

So found out the day before Thanksgiving that my sister-in-law is now expecting too! I am happy for her, although, I think they jumped a little quickly on the baby wagon since they only got married in July! But whatever makes them happy. I know she was all stressed out about being able to conceive, and I just wanted to tell her, "You have no idea what some ladies go through!" She should have her first ultrasound today, and is due, as far as we can tell, sometime late July maybe early August. It just sucks that my husband and her husband had a huge falling out recently, and now her husband is being a dick (they are brothers).

Hope everyone is doing well, and keep us posted Kissyten on what is going on with you!
hopeful#3

Postby angelfacexx » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:21 am

Angela - Hey stranger! I feel like we haven't heard from you in forever! Still holding down two jobs? You are a very strong woman if you are...I'm about to go insane at my one part time desk job because of my long list of to dos. I'm doing pretty great. Bought a house, moved in, should be getting the nursery started this weekend. 36 week appt next week with a measuring ultrasound. Saturday marks 30 days before my due date! I agree, the 1st glucose test isn't bad at all...but the second one...being hungry and getting poked 4 times sucks!

Kristen - Girl, have they tried a sweep or anything on you yet? I bet you're so ready to meet your little man. Your DDC is so quiet. I can't believe there hasn't been more babies born in Dec. I know the girls in my DDC stalk Dec like mad women because yall are the month before us...and we want to read birth stories. LOL. I hope the winter storms aren't keeping you cold! FX for a delivery within the next few days!

Roni - No judgement here boo! At least he's doing some of his honey do list to make up for being an ass. I know my DH has come home from work several days this week acting like a jerk, so last night I laid down alone and left him to watch and catch up on the walking dead...and then we had a little talk about his attitude and he didn't even realize he's been being an ass. Men. LOL. So now, I have him all hyped up to start the nursery as soon as we get the crib. Love the decals!

Jenn - I love the name! Love the belly. Love the outfits. I wish there was a giant love button to press on your post. LOL

Sylvia- Yay for babyshowers! I'm glad you got a lot of items you wanted! I lurked on the Feb DDC and saw some pictures of your nursery. It's adorbs! I hope mine turns out the way I'm envisioning it. I'll probably cry if it doesn't LOL.

AFM - 35 weeks. My skin is beginning to burn up by my rib cage from being stretched. Have a measuring u/s and 36 wk appt next thursday. Hopefully everything is going great. I can't tell what position Ari is in..but I'm hoping head down. I hope they check for dilation and effacement on thursday as well. Got my frames from IKEA without having to drive 5 hrs! My co-worker picked them up for me over this past weekend. I was like "hellll yeaaaah" I don't really have anything new to report. I'm still editing some maternity photos and will post them soon.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (91.82 KiB) Viewed 593 times
Me (Angel):26
DH (Ben):28
DD: Due 1/14/14 - Ariana Lorelei

angelfacexx
Angel
Angel

Postby hopeful#3 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:37 am

Hey Angel! - I know I have been bad about posting. But I do read up on you guys all the time. :D I am still working both jobs, had told the bar that I would stop right before Christmas, and then they asked me to fill in two weeks into January cause two of our bartenders are going outta town, so I told them I would. :D I am such a softie!

Girl, better get cracking on the nursery! LOL! I keep telling myself the same thing, but I haven't done anything either! But my family is supposed to be coming right after Christmas, so it would appear I have to get that room cleaned up anyway! Good incentive for me to get going! I wouldn't worry about Ari's size, like you said, look at her parents. Plus you still have a month to go!

Roni - Last night, I woke up sometime in the middle of the night and wanted to puke cause my hubby rolls over and his breath smelled horribly of stale beer. I let into him this morning about it. So I completely feel you. :D Making my honey do list for him tonight! :D
hopeful#3

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups