The Obsessing (and Waiting) Continues!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: The Obsessing (and Waiting) Continues!

Postby indie_ana » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:52 am

it has gone really quiet on here!

just thought id check in 31 weeks on Thursday - 66 days left to go as of today - good god!

im suffering really bad with heartburn to the point where my throat is really sore, been downing bottles of garviscon!! mmmmmm ha ha
exercise has totally gone out of the window - im so tired and have no motivation to do it any more - probably due to the extra stone of weight im lugging about with me

Baby boy is so active now its untrue and i have a lot of kicks to the ribs and bladder - i have no Idea which bit is which so will be good to see him tomorrow when we have our 4d scan - im hoping he is the right way up!
we have a short list of names - im working on Eric being his middle name (it was my grandads name) so either Riley, Ethan or Cody, Riley is the number one choice at the moment.

How are you all getting on?
indie_ana

Postby sam32 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:19 am

Hey all!

Things not too bad here, feeling the odd baby movement but nothing major yet. Will be 20 weeks on Thursday, and have my gender/anomaly scan on the 12th. Having the odd cramp but nothing too bad, just RLP sometimes can hurt like hell, but at least it doesn't last long.

This past week I have been feeling knackered and I don't know why. I just get so tired by 8pm I want to sleep but I force myself to stay up otherwise my entire sleep pattern is screwed and I get headaches if I sleep too much.

Had a listen in on baby this morning with my doppler and is so nice to hear he/she. Heartbeat going strong and I can hear it moving around and kicking/punching. It was really active this morning, I could almost believe there was more than 1 baby in there for how quick it shifts about and heartbeat moves from one side to other. Though I have read it could be an echo I am hearing :D

Being overweight it's been hard to notice any extra bumpage but it's starting to show now. Got myself one maternity dress so far for when it gets warmer, hopefully. I would hope by July we have some sort of summer anyway!

Indie - I like your choice of names. How did your scan go?

How are the rest of you?
Me (33) OH (36)
:bfp: 12/11/13 dpo 11.
It's a girl! :babyg:
ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
sam32

Postby indie_ana » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:32 am

naughtybaby.jpg
he wouldnt show us his face!
(243.44 KiB) Not downloaded yet

well - not that great lol

he wouldnt show us his face so i have had to re book for the end of March - il be 33 weeks by the time we try again!

heres a pic of todays bump progression - excuse the pants! (they are comfy!)

31weekbump.jpg
31weekbump.jpg (70.1 KiB) Viewed 566 times

i also noticed this morning that i have a small light brown line forming from my belly button to my pubic bone - thought id avoided one but clearly not!

hiccups are still in full force lol and im so unbelievably knackered its stupid but not long now ladies - 9 weeks!!!!

Sam - my bump became apparent at about 20 weeks but as gone crazy in the last 2 or 3 so i think thats normal l- what ever size you are.

pleased you like the name ideas :0)
Last edited by indie_ana on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
indie_ana

Postby Ktee4 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:32 pm

Hi ladies!

Indie I LOVE your names! What is your birth plan? Are you getting nervous? You look amazing! I hope I look that good at 31 weeks!

Sam I've been tired too. I'm not far behind you, and I thought we were supposed to have energy in the 2nd tri! What a tease! Granted I've been working out early in the morning before work, so that could also account for my sleepiness. As far as not feeling anything major, I think that's common for your first. I got my first movement at 17w 0d and it slowly gotten stronger since. This morning I got some good ones where I could actually see my belly move a little. Still, the movement is inconsistent with when and how strong. Yesterday I didn't feel much and today I haven't felt it since this morning.

How is everyone doing on weight gain? I'm nervous for my next weigh in. I've done well so far, but I know this next weigh in will be a big one. I was actually down one lb at my last appt and I'm pretty sure I've made up for it since then.

Otherwise I'm feeling great! No major. Symptoms other then this growing belly and a littl tired. I just want LO to kick harder already!

Hope you are all feeling good :)
TTC since July 2013

BFP 11/13/13!!! :)

11/19- Beta #1 16 dpo- 507
11/21- Beta #2 18 dpo- 1078
12/11- beautiful strong hb :hb: 153 :hb:
1/23 - hb :hb: 153 again! :hb:

EDD 7/30/14

Ktee4

Postby indie_ana » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:58 am

Morning

Ah thanks Ktee. Now let me see - nervous - err YES!! aghhhhhh im scared but excited, my plan is to give birth at my local birth suit, its midwife led and as there are no surgeons on hand there are no epidurals administered there so I wont have the choice to ask for one. I will be having a water birth though if all goes to plan.. all the rooms have a tub, ball, bean bags etc.. no beds so they dont really allow or go for the laying on your back type birth. Thank you - so nice fo ryou to say although i must admit i feel like a whale! lol

weight gain for me as of today is 15lbs which isnt to bad - id have liked it to be less but i appear to be on the 1lb a week track now
indie_ana

Postby floss » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:49 am

Hi all!
Indie you look fab! What a yummy mummy! I like the idea of a midwife led birthing unit. Have provisionally signed up for that but will give it more thought when I get a bit closer ha ha!
Ktee - I feel like i've piled on the pounds in the last few weeks. Had a few naughty weeks with holidays and birthdays and lots of meals out so have indulged a bit. Also been crazy at work so not been to the gym as much. Hoping to start yoga next week.
Can't believe i'm 14 weeks today and officially in the 2nd trimester! I definitely have a little bump showing....hoping it's not just fat! have borrowed some mat clothes and they are way more comfy!

So exciting Sam and Ktee you've hit the 20 week mark(or very nearly)! Here in the UK that means if you present to hospital with something you are under the care of the Obstetricians instead of the Gynaecologists. Doesn't sound like a big deal but it's all related to the fetus being close to viability if born preterm(heaven forbid). Ktee - you must have a scan soon?

As for me just enjoying having a bit more energy and being a bit less moody! Off to a spa for some relaxation with some girlfriends this weekend yaaaaay!
floss
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Ktee4 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:01 am

Floss- that's so exciting you're in your second tri! Welcome! It's nice over here in the less sickness more energy phase!! Don't worry about the pounds. After my last appt where I had lost 1 lb I took that as a pass to eat like crap. So I'm pretty sure te scale will NOT be my friend next week.

Sam and floss- have you thought of names??

The big 20 week scan is on Friday!!! We're not finding out gender, but it will be fun to see nugget and measure all his parts. He just kicked really hard a few times this morning and I actually caught it on tape. My tummy moved! So cool. So far our names are the same, William III for a boy and Quinn Ivy for a girl. I also like the name Lena for a girl so I'm not 100%.

When's your ladies next scan? Whose doing 3D/4D??
TTC since July 2013

EDD 7/30/14

Ktee4

Postby Ktee4 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:03 am

Here's me at 19w!
Attachments
image.jpg
19w 2d!
image.jpg (16.27 KiB) Viewed 541 times
TTC since July 2013

EDD 7/30/14

Ktee4

Postby sam32 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:54 am

My next scan is Wednesday. i will be finding out gender if possible. So far we have Nathan for a boy and Natalie for a girl. Might think of a few more though in the coming weeks :)
Me (33) OH (36)
sam32

Postby jazlynn4/28 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:03 am

Sounds like all is going well for u ladies. Im glad to hear. I am 32w6d today. Getting nervous and excited about meeting my little one.
Alissa-33
Dh-40

Mc 18 weeks 4/28/13

Due date 4/28/14

My rainbow baby is due on my Angel babies birthday!

jazlynn4/28
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby sam32 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:31 am

And it's a girl! So so happy. Everything perfect and looking healthy :D

Me (33) OH (36)
sam32

Postby Ktee4 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:46 am

Yay Sam!!!! Congrats!!! She is beautiful!

You know what I just realized! You got your BFP 3 weeks after me and are due a week before me! So funny how that works :)

So so happy for your gorgeous healthy girl :)
TTC since July 2013

EDD 7/30/14

Ktee4

Postby sam32 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:56 am

Haha ye that's weird, but I just realised why....

Cos I'm from UK we use day/month/year :p So we got our bfp's 2 days apart :)

And thank you, I have been in happy tears all day, I just thought she was super cute on the screen. Amazing what they can show you too! Kidneys, brain, bones etc. Then had a close up of her face and her little feet and hands, and that was it and I melted lol. :D

Do you have another scan booked?
Me (33) OH (36)
sam32

Postby Ktee4 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:44 pm

That's amazing. I'm counting the minutes until my scan. It's this Friday at 1:00

I'm not finding out gender, but I just want to see the one whose been kicking me!!!

So so exciting.
TTC since July 2013

EDD 7/30/14

Ktee4

Postby floss » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:09 am

Hi girls!

Sam - i've already said this on another post but yaaaaaay girl!

Ktee - i'm not gonna find out either (I think) keep changing my mind though! You look fab btw!

Started yoga cos i'm getting some sciatica so hoping that will sort it out.
Been talking with DH about names and really can't find any we like! Using some apps etc so hoping to chance upon some good ones! I''ve still got a feeling it's a boy so mostly been thinking about boy names!

When did you girls notice first movements? can't wait to feel something but I know it's a few weeks away yet!
floss
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups