The Obsessing (and Waiting) Continues!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: The Obsessing (and Waiting) Continues!

Postby Ktee4 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:44 pm

I felt my first movement (which was two light "twitches") at exactly 17 weeks!

Gt stronger everyday since. My DH just felt it for the first time on Monday at 19w 5d.

It's so awesome. And by far my favorite part d pregnancy.
TTC since July 2013

BFP 11/13/13!!! :)

11/19- Beta #1 16 dpo- 507
11/21- Beta #2 18 dpo- 1078
12/11- beautiful strong hb :hb: 153 :hb:
1/23 - hb :hb: 153 again! :hb:

EDD 7/30/14

Ktee4

Postby indie_ana » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:00 am

morning!

Sam - congratulations a little lady!!!

Floss - i felt my first movements - also like twinges or like a twitching muscle at around 16 weeks

Jaz - i tuened 32 weeks yesterday - little bugger is a real kicker! especially in the ribs.

i feel like im ready now - although i still have 8 weeks left, nothing left to get really other than the pram which the MIL is supposed to be getting but she has fallen off the radar!

weight gain wise im still the same - or i was on tuesday havent weighed in since then. i may wait till next week i feel much bigger this week!
indie_ana

Postby sam32 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:21 am

Floss I felt movements like very very light flutters and pops around 18 weeks. I wasn't even sure it was baby at first. It's only been this week that I can really feel her moving around a lot more! It feels wonderful :D I expect the real kicks will come along in the next few weeks for me, but it's very noticeable when lying down I feel her much more. :) She is also getting into a habit of pushing against one spot so it feels sore for ages until she moves lol
Me (33) OH (36)
:bfp: 12/11/13 dpo 11.
It's a girl! :babyg:
ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
sam32

Postby Ktee4 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:48 pm

Anatomy scan was perfect little one measured perfect and looks perfect in every way weighed in at 13 oz at 20w 2d. Everything looked fantastic. I thought I saw three lines when we saw the butt up shot, but the tech was super quick down there because she knew we didn't want to know. I "may"
Have seen something else, but again it was quick. Afterwards she said "I definitely know what it is". The addition of the "definitely" made me think boy....

Either way were happy. Baby is healthy and is either a boy or a girl curiousity nearly got the best of me, but I held strong!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (23.69 KiB) Viewed 390 times
TTC since July 2013

EDD 7/30/14

Ktee4

Postby indie_ana » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:53 am

ah Sam

gorgeous scan pic! congrats!! you are doing well for not finding out - my DH wanted to know as soon as he possibly could!
im off to try again on the 4d scan on Saturday so i have everything crossed that he is facing the right way this time.
I have grown this week so much, stomach feels tight- still no stretch marks at the moment but it feels like i should have some soon!
i have also put on 3lbs this week - seems a lot but i guess ive not really put anything on since week 25 so its not to bad.. 33 weeks on Thursday!
indie_ana

Postby sam32 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:05 am

Ktee well done for resisting! Scan looks lovely :D Always nice to know baby is healthy though which is the main thing!!

Indie hope your 4D scan goes well this time and baby cooperates :) I already have stretch marks, but I'm not bothered. They are my tiger stripes and I earned them :)
Me (33) OH (36)
sam32

Postby floss » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:55 am

Thanks guys, i'll be 16 weeks tmro so will concentrate on any odd flutters but guessing it'll be a few weeks before I feel anything for sure!

Ktee - scan looks fab, so pleased all is going well! Well done on staying strong for gender surprise!

Indie - don't worry about the weight gain - they say it's about the average anyway and from your pic you're obv slim so don't stress about how much / little weight gain my dear, sounds like baby is growing perfectly.

Hope everyone else is OK !

AFM - will be 16 weeks tomorrow by my dates or am already 16+1 by scan! Feeling pretty good - glad to get my energy back a bit! Craving sweet things though! Dangerous...
floss
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby indie_ana » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:05 am

Hi all

thought id just post a reply on here as logged on to respond to the pm's

im 36 weeks tomorrow - omg!

Bellys pretty big now and im constantly tired and have heartburn - fun times ha ha

Baby moves round like a trooper most of the day which whilst comforting to know he is ok is also quite uncomfortable at times!

4d went well and we saw his little face - i cant wait to see it in real life. i have 3 weeks left of work which i totally cant be bothered with and wish id thought about finishing earlier - LIKE NOW! ha ha

weight gain is now at about 18-20lbs depending on the day so im still about where i was and baby is measuring normal - mid wife thinks 6.12-7.2 at the moment

hope you are all feeling well xx
indie_ana

Postby floss » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:15 am

Hey indie!

Wow - not long now! Gosh no Mat leave til 39 weeks! Brave lady! What work do you do? I'm thinking of stopping at 37 weeks....
Heartburn is horrible. I've always suffered and def worse since 2nd trimester kicked in. Have a feeling it's gonna be bad.
Glad scan went well. Your weight gain sound very reasonable...think mine is bit much - need to ease off the desserts!
Still no movements yet and am 20 weeks next week so hoping they'll appear soon.

How's EOE?
floss
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby sam32 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:06 am

Wow Indie, that is cutting it fine! Sounds like you are both doing well :) Bet you can't wait now to hold him :)
Me (33) OH (36)
sam32

Postby Ktee4 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:55 am

Indie!

I love the update! Wow! The finish line is in sight! I'm so jealous of you! Glad you are doing well and so is your little one. :) please keep us posted.

Floss- so good to hear from you since we began this journey together. Sorry to hear about the heartburn :( that blows. Movement should be any day now for you! How are baby prep plans going? Don't worry about weight gain. As long as you are eating moderately healthy and exercising then you will be fine. So far I'm up 14# at 24 weeks. If I keep up averaging a pound a week I'll be around 30 pounds up at the end which is my goal.

Sam! How are you? How are you and nugget doing?

I'm doing good. Getting bigger by the second. Baby kicks are getting stronger by the minute too! I think I created a ninja in there! I'm feeling pretty good but definitely starting to feel more limited these days. When working out, I had to stop running because I started getting pain in my lower belly. :( I love running so that sucks, but c'est la vie! I'm onto rowing instead. Good exercise but no impact. Cut down workout days from 5 to 4 and added a walking day to balance it out. Anyone doing cord banking or placenta encapsulation? I need more info on those things...

In other news, I'm waiting to close on my co-op sale, hubby and I are living with my parents, and were waiting to close on a house purchase. So things have been a little extra crazy! Living with your parents when pregnant and newly married is no easy task! But we're surviving and feel lucky we had somewhere to go.

I will update with a pick today.
TTC since July 2013

EDD 7/30/14

Ktee4

Postby Ktee4 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:14 am

Here's 24 weeks!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (44.79 KiB) Viewed 309 times
TTC since July 2013

EDD 7/30/14

Ktee4

Postby floss » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:51 am

Hi Ktee! I know - only seems like yesterday we were moaning about our BFNs and AF! So nice not to see her for a while!
Sounds like you're doing amazingly! I'm not a lover of the gym and prefer hiking as my exercise - not great when you live in a city. I'm feeling a bit short of breath at the top of stairs now which can make me feel a bit dizzy so have to go slow. Did a 15km hike in the mountains in Cyprus last month and we're off to France for a walking holiday over Easter so should be good. Your bump looks fab! mine has really popped out - I must upload a picture soon!

Yes desperately waiting to feel something. My placenta was anterior on the last scan which apparently makes it harder to feel so not too concerned - plus heard flipper's heart on doppler the other night so we know he/she's ok!

Do you have any names picked out? Indie - can't remember if you have a name chosen yet?
We've been giving it some thought - made a shortlist of about 25 names each so just need to whittle it down a bit!!

Good luck with completing on the house! Will be so nice to move into your own place pending little one's arrival!!!
floss
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby sam32 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:27 am

I'm doing ok thanks. Had some trouble with my breathing recently especially at night but docs keeping an eye on me, and it seems to have calmed down since I got a new V-Pillow. My girl is kicking like mad, and sometimes gets a nerve so it's a bit of a shock sometimes :D I feel like a whale though already, and I feel like I live in the same trousers all the time.... maternity wear is so expensive! :(

Still working on nursery, and just got a baby bookcase for the room so last bit we need is the cot then I think we are done. Got some cute stickers on the wall of jungle animals <3

I hope you get your completion on your house soon! It's so nice having your own space :) Can't believe how much you ladies can exercise. I can barely walk far with my dog anymore, but I could never do that much before anyway because of my back condition, which is now feeling it even more with all this extra weight! I get on the exercise bike though now and then though so it's something I suppose! :D

Here's me today at 25+1 :)

25+1.jpg
25+1.jpg (99.8 KiB) Viewed 306 times
Me (33) OH (36)
sam32

Postby floss » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:58 pm

Had scan today! Pics too high resolution to post here :-(
All went well, no structural problems. Managed to avoid finding out the gender! Surprise for us in 4 months!

Feel so relieved it's OK.

Sam, I get really breathless doing stairs / hills but find walking on the flat OK at the moment....need freq stops for water / to pee / to rest though!
Off hiking in France tomorrow... So glad we can relax a bit more now :-)

Celebrated by buying our first item of baby stuff.... A cute white sleepsuit with tiny grey elephants and stars on it. Can't wait to see flipper in it!!!

Both your bumps look fab! As soon as I can work out how to reduce the resolution on my pics I'll post one!
floss
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups