**December/January BFP's **

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: **December/January BFP's **

Postby FF81 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:47 pm

Oh marie those days are so hard, I'm sorry! I was having those kinds of days all day every day and every night, it was awful. When I saw the doc two weeks ago he put me on doxylamine and b6 (doxylamine is just Unisom but you have to look for that specific ingredient INSTEAD of diphenhydramine. this is what they give women in Canada for pregnancy nausea). Now I'm just a zombie but at least I don't throw up 6, 7, 8 or more times a day.

Mand let us know how your appointment goes, please! I'm sure you're just fine and they'll find little bub's heartbeat. You'll feel lots better :)
FF81

Postby Mand8301 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:43 pm

Well, I had my appointment. Tredged through 18 inches of snow to the darn office, and all they did was ask me questions about my family history and DF's family, take my blood pressure, send me for a urine culture and labs, and tell me what the next several weeks would be.

I asked if she would please look for the heartbeat for a few minutes, and she wouldn't do it. I was disappointed since I had extra time alloted to me from having my pap/pelvic/breast exam last month. She could have taken 5 minutes to do a quick search, but it was a big fat "No. It's too early." And out the door I went.

She did give me a script for my NT scan in 2 weeks, and then my next appointment will be in a month. So basically I'll be over 14 weeks before they do any type of doppler.

So guess what I did? I went on ebay and bought myself a sonoline B! Haha! If she won't find the heartbeat, I'm gonna find it MYSELF! Mwahaha! I'll be 10w5d by the time it arrives, so I'm hoping I'll be able to hear something if I look long enough! :)
Me: 33 yrs old
DH: 37 yrs old
DSD: 18
DSS: 15
DD: 2 (born 9/8/14)

Expecting number two around April 23, 2018!
Mand8301
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Rhondalynn77 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:08 pm

mand, that is strange. My office wont see me till after 8 weeks so they can hear the hb, it is there between week 6-7. It most definitely was not too early. I would call your insurance company and complain. She just didnt want to do her job... :(

marie, i am so sorry about your m/s, mine has seemed to slow down, for now, i just get waves everyonce in a while...

ff, i am glad you are feeling better, although zombie-like isnt that great, but it beats hurling every 10 min.

afm, this nasty cold is kicking my butt and i reallly dont like it! I am hesitant to take anything bc ds was a preemie and i dont want to take anything that could cause that to happen again.
Me: Rhonda 37, DH: Brian 38, DS: Elijah 6
Angel Baby April 2014 :angel:
Missed miscarriage baby passed @8w2d miscarried @12w2d-April 12,2014
Chemical May 2014 :angel:
After fertility treatments
Natural BFP TEAM PINK!!!
Rhondalynn77
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Mand8301 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:11 pm

Rhonda - Well they did SEE the HB on the ultrasound at 6w4d, and it was a healthy rate. She just said it's too early to find with a doppler, which true, it may be for some people. But I was just bummed that she wasn't even willing to try.
I'm so sorry you have a nasty cold! I had two of them in my first month of knowing I was pregnant. The one was mild, but the other was NASTY. I was a snotty mess (haha, TMI) and couldn't take a darn thing for it. I hope you feel better! Do plenty of OJ, as that really seemed to help me a TON!

Mand8301
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Rhondalynn77 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:13 pm

thanks mand, i actually am craving oj. finally my sore throat has abated, but now i have a nasty cough to replace it...
Im glad they actuallly saw the hb! that must have been a relief!
Natural BFP TEAM PINK!!!
Rhondalynn77
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Mand8301 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:23 pm

It was a relief back then. But i spotted a bit last weekend after DTD, and my symptoms have really lessened since then. I'm almost at week 10, so it could just be that they are easing. Or it could be a missed mc. I'm praying it's the former rather than the latter. I feel so silly for being such a worry wart, but I guess when you want something SO BADLY, you can't help but fear that it'll be taken from you in the blink of an eye. :-P I know you know what I mean! :)

Seriously, OJ was wonderful...and plenty of sleep. When do you have your first appointment??

Mand8301
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Rhondalynn77 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:27 pm

i go on march 14th, I spotted around 10-11 weeks with ds. I went in and they didnt find anything wrong. I just prayed a lot. I also decided then that it was Gods baby and not mine and it was not in my control. i know that ds still belongs to the Lord and i am just responsible to take care of him, and this new baby too! I hope eveything is ok with you! praying baby stick!
Natural BFP TEAM PINK!!!
Rhondalynn77
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Mand8301 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:01 pm

It's funny, Rhonda, I still pray every single day for this baby. And while I pray that God lets me keep this baby and that it will be healthy...I also pray that whatever His will is, that I'm able to find peace and happiness no matter the outcome. I have never before prayed so much in my life!!! :) I trust that whatever happens has already been predestined for me, and there is nothing I can do to change anything!

With that being said, my family has always enjoyed some of the new age stuff...and two weekends ago they had a medium come over to tell us a bit about some of our lessens to be learned and to just see if there were some messages from people who had passed (Yes, we are fruity people...we always have been...mostly because there has been a lot of accuracy with certain people we've used)....ANYWAY, ironically, the first thing she said to me when I walked in and sat down is that my grandmom (she didn't say it was my grandmom, exactly, but she described her to me in detail) told her to tell me "I saw your little one." This woman had NO WAY OF KNOWING that i was pregnant. She also mentioned the little one to my mom before I even came over, and said that this baby is going to bring my family closer together and change a lot of things. How crazy! So I'm taking some faith in those words, because it really seems like it was my gran's way of letting me know that things will be okay with this baby.

So excited for your appt in March! BTW, March 14th is my next appointment as well! We can be appointment buddies! :-D

Mand8301
Addicted
Addicted

Postby mgresham21 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:21 am

Since I got my zofran I'm feeling much better but 12 pills at a time script isn't gonna cut it if it continues so bad and it very well could since I'm having twins.

So after the second episode of winter weather in the past few weeks, we had an earthquake, in Georgia, last night. FREAKED ME OUT!!!

The end is near guys!
Marie-26
Justin-26
Dd1-3
Dd2-2

Expecting#3!!!!

mgresham21
Angel
Angel

Postby Mand8301 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:00 pm

I heard about that earthquake Marie! How crazy!!! Was it scary?

Mand8301
Addicted
Addicted

Postby FF81 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 pm

Wow that's crazy marie! Glad ya'll are ok!

I had another AWFUL night last night, ugh. DH and I had a lovely at-home Valentines Day date with presents and dinner and a movie. That part was great. But when I went to bed around 10 pm I had a slight sore throat. That turned into a runny nose and a cough. The cough made me gag, and I was up ALLLLLL night long til 5 a.m. throwing up. Nothing would stay down for love or money. At 8 a.m. the dang dog woke me up to be let out and I was still sick so I jut got up. Needless to say, it's been a long, long day. I was sick til about 2 p.m. this afternoon when I finally held a little food and some medicine down. I'm exhausted.
FF81

Postby Mand8301 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:11 pm

FF, that sounds absolutely miserable!!! :(

Last night I had a dream that my mom emptied the dishwasher and put dishes away that were not cleaned, and I was dry heaving/throwing up in my dream. CRAZY!!! I only had a few bouts of nausea today, here and there, and only lasting maybe 30 minutes each. It does seem to be getting better, and I hope the same happens for you girls very soon!!!

Mand8301
Addicted
Addicted

Postby mgresham21 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:03 am

Earthquake was very scary!!

My morning sickness is worse when I don't take my medicine so that's terrible.

Also, when you buy your crib Walmart had AWESOME bundles!!! I just got two graco cribs with two mattresses for only $323 with free shipping!!
Marie-26
Justin-26
Dd1-3
Dd2-2

Expecting#3!!!!

mgresham21
Angel
Angel

Postby Rhondalynn77 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:45 am

mand, yay for appointments!
ff, i am so sorry about being sick
marie, that is a great deal!

I get waves of nausea and want to dry heave every so often especially with being sick. i am coughing and feel like i pulled something in my abdomen... great fun. i am starting to feel better, but i have been in bed for 3 days. I hope to get better by wed, as dh and i are going to a convention from wed to sunday. im also praying he doesnt get sick.
Natural BFP TEAM PINK!!!
Rhondalynn77
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby mgresham21 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:03 pm

Bought a van yesterday!!!