**December/January BFP's **

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: **December/January BFP's **

Postby FF81 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:55 pm

Awesome! What kind? I drove an 05 Dodge Caravan for a couple of years (and then passed it on to my hubby when I got a new car LOL) and I loved it. Is it the "coolest" thing to drive? No, of course not, it IS a min van. But it was comfortable, roomy, the kids had plenty of space, and it was a dream on road trips. I was just surprised by how many supposed adults had super strong "Oh my God I wouldn't be caught dead in a vaaaan" type comments about it! I'm heavily weighing my options to either re-take-over the old van or just buy another one so that all of us could fit in both cars! LOL
FF81

Postby mgresham21 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:55 am

Ff- 2011 grand caravan... Loving it!!! Trying to figure out carseat placement though since my two girls are still in carseats
Marie-26
Justin-26
Dd1-3
Dd2-2

Expecting#3!!!!

mgresham21
Angel
Angel

Postby FF81 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:38 pm

Ooooh I bet it's awesome! My plan is to put my 8 year old boy in the back (as far away from his older brother as possible LOL) my 6 year old and the baby in the middle seat and my 12 year old stepson in the front. If we go on road trips in which the front seat is taken, I will be separating the boys one way or another ha ha ha
FF81

Postby mgresham21 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:32 am

I'm debatin putting my 4 year old in the back with one twin and my 3 year old in the middle with the other twin.... Or both twins in the back and the girls in the middle. Apparently rear facing kids are safer anywhere than ff kids...
So my ff girls will be safer in the middle
Marie-26
Justin-26
Dd1-3
Dd2-2

Expecting#3!!!!

mgresham21
Angel
Angel

Postby FF81 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:22 pm

I never thought, when I was pg with my first, about how much time I'd spend thinking about ways to stick kids in cars with minimal drama LOL

Gosh, I guess I'm just about 14 weeks! Hello, second trimester :D I just wish I felt better. My meds have totally stopped working, so I finally just quit taking them. They were just making me super tired but I was still puking non-stop. :/ I seem to have one "good" day in which I am just really tired and nauseated all day, then two or three "bad" days where I just throw up and dry heave and sleep. It's really affecting my daily life but there's not much I can do other than call my doc and see if he'll put me on something different, I guess. I just really want to enjoy this pregnancy and be able to enjoy my family as well!
FF81

Postby Mand8301 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:57 pm

Hey girls! Marie, congrats on the new van! I'm still driving a sedan, but I think one carseat should be fine in there. But I sure do love the allure of a new car!!!!

As for me I just couldn't resist playing with my doppler again tonight after I had such a successful go last night. Lo and behold, lil bub must be hyperactive in there tonight because he kept swimming away from me and I would have to go searching for him!! Haha! It was our first game of "hide and go seek." How cute! :)

Dare I say that my nausea seems to be getting better?! I said this last week and then by weekend it was back full force! But the past two days have been pretty darn good!

FF- I'm so sorry that you're nauseated all day on your "GOOD" days!! Holy cow! You must have some crazy hormones going on in there! I am praying that now that your second tri is here, things will get better every week! :)
Me: 33 yrs old
DH: 37 yrs old
DSD: 18
DSS: 15
DD: 2 (born 9/8/14)

Expecting number two around April 23, 2018!
Mand8301
Addicted
Addicted

Postby mgresham21 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:35 am

Ff- ask for zofran or even a zofran pump since its so bad
Marie-26
Justin-26
Dd1-3
Dd2-2

Expecting#3!!!!

mgresham21
Angel
Angel

Postby FF81 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:07 am

I will Marie, thank you. I know my doc does prescribe Zofran bc he talked to me about it at my visit but wanted me to try the doxylamine first.

Mand how sweet! Makes me want to run right out and buy a doppler LOL
FF81

Postby Mand8301 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:39 am

I coordinate zofran pumps for prego ladies quite often. Just FYI, it's usually delivered through a needle that stays implanted in your abdomen for a few days at a time. For me, that would freak me out so much that it wouldn't be worth it! Haha! But for many others, it's wonderful and provides a ton of relief! :)

Mand8301
Addicted
Addicted

Postby mgresham21 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:16 pm

Amanda- that's what's freaking me out about it!!! But my best friend had an insulin pump and says its really not that bad
Marie-26
Justin-26
Dd1-3
Dd2-2

Expecting#3!!!!

mgresham21
Angel
Angel

Postby Mand8301 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:58 pm

All of my friends with insulin pumps say they aren't bad!! However they are used to sticking themselves with needles.... So it probably
Is a nice alternative to them! ;)

Mand8301
Addicted
Addicted

Postby FF81 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:38 am

Oh I'd definitely request pill form first!
FF81

Postby mgresham21 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:34 pm

Ff- I have the pills but insurance only pays for a fraction of what I need so ill be spending about $80/mo on the meds
Marie-26
Justin-26
Dd1-3
Dd2-2

Expecting#3!!!!

mgresham21
Angel
Angel

Postby pzrae » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:30 am

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been keeping up very well with the threads. I just finished reading and catching up with you all.

Mand - I thought your little hide and seek with the doppler was super cute! Glad you got one. You sounded like you wanted one really bad anyways.

Marie - congrats on the van!

DH and I are trying to buy a car here. So far we've been getting away with walking everywhere, but I think that'll get old fast with a baby and then toddler. Definitely plan to keep walking up until labor though so that I'm in better shape for labor.

I know how you all feel about the nausea. I am nauseated all day long now. It hit hard two weeks ago. I never throw up, but I always get super close. Dh and I were really sick all last week and that didn't help the nausea at all.

Are you all having any cravings or aversions? I have no cravings, but I do have food aversions - as in to all food. I hate eating right now. But if I don't eat my nausea gets worse, but after I eat it gets bad anyways. Basically, nothing sounds good, nothing looks or smells good. I'm probably not eating enough, and I know I'm not eating healthy enough. It's just hard to force yourself when these hormones make you feel this way...

Me -26
DH - 27
DS - 13mo
Baby #2 EDD - 8/2/16
pzrae
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Rhondalynn77 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:29 pm

pz, i am in the same boat as you are, i dont really feel like eating, i just know i have to , then every once in a while i will crave something, like today it was onion rings. 2 weeks ago it was bbq pulled pork... go figure.

I have a toyota sienna, and i love it, dh bought it prior to having ds so that by the time we had kids, we would not care if it got spilled on or messed up.

my dh is on the insulin pump and there is an injector that puts the catheter in. the needle comes out and leaves behind a thin plastic tube like an iv. his goes into his stomach or sides and it has to be change on the 3rd day.

ff, i cannot believe how far along you are already!!!
marie, it makes me laugh how you are planning your seating arrangement!! is there room in the back for strollers?

ok, so does anyone elses bbs hurt as bad as mine do? I cant hug anyone and when i take my bra off i want to cry... it is that bad... much worse than with ds. are you all planning on finding out gender?
Me: Rhonda 37, DH: Brian 38, DS: Elijah 6
Angel Baby April 2014 :angel:
Missed miscarriage baby passed @8w2d miscarried @12w2d-April 12,2014
Chemical May 2014 :angel:
After fertility treatments
Natural BFP TEAM PINK!!!
Rhondalynn77
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups