SMEP sisters- part 3 (it worked)

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: SMEP sisters- part 3 (it worked)

Postby vswright34 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:57 pm

So ya... another failed attempt.. she was too preoccupied with her cord (which was in her mouth) and covering her eyes with her hands and then playing with a foot. It distorted her face too much to get a good image. They want us to come back and try again on Monday but I may just be done. Its emotionally draining to get let down, and then it hurts my stomach when they poke and push her and then I just feel bad for Addyson lol. Plus my hubby made a good point, all we wanted was to see if she was ok since it has been so long since we saw her and we did. So that is good enough for me! Ha. We'll see how I feel about it after I relax a lil this weekend.
Me:(Veronica) 25
Dh: 25
Married since March 31,2012

BFP 8/1/13

EDD 4/14/14

11/21/13 We are having a GIRL!!

vswright34
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby wrestlefan2 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:49 pm

So here is the requesting info:

Pic:

Ultrasound (DF couldn't get the actual video from the camcorder uploaded for some reason, so it was played on the tv and captured with a regular digital camera and uploaded for the camera to youtube. Sorry for any bad quality you may experience due to this recording method):

https://youtu.be/ABzatfG8dA0

The pic after the ultrasound on the video was done the very next morning (this morning). What do you think?
Last edited by wrestlefan2 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me - Sarah
DF - Tim

Dx with PCOS 4/25/2013
1st BFP - 4/4/13 MC - Cycle began 3/4/2013. Ended 4/27/2013 @ 7 weeks 5 days (CD 54/CD1 of next cycle) (now in heaven)

2nd BFP - 1/12/14 (CD102 17DPO or 18DPO) Confirmed 2/5/14
1st Ultrasound - 2/21/14 (No heartbeat)
2nd Ultrasound - 2/24/14 (Confirmed died in womb)
D&C - 2/26/14 (will be going to heaven with her sibling)

TTC 3rd time - TTC/BD 4/7/2014.
wrestlefan2

Postby vswright34 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:02 pm

Sarah the pic looks great! But I was confused when watching the youtube clip... I heard them saying "no heartbeat" and then you talking about a d&c.... is everything ok??

BFP 8/1/13

EDD 4/14/14

vswright34
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby wrestlefan2 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:22 pm

The tech told us that she sees no heartbeat nor movement and sees the only option for us is a d&c or pill to induce miscarriage and to not even wait and get it done asap. That is why those things are being said in video.

We went home and prayed and spoke to family about it. We then looked online for situations like ours. I've read some bad results, but I've also read lots of online stuff where no heartbeat was found beyond the date we are supposed to be at, but few weeks later the heartbeat was there.

Really wondering if a gestational sac age of 9 weeks 2 day (as of yesterday based on centimeters shown in video) meaning fetal age could be anywhere between 7 weeks 2 day and 8 1/2 weeks could show what video shows...no heartbeat, no movement, but in end everything was fine that it was a "hidden heartbeat" per say and maybe the baby was sleeping and that why not movie at this young age.

They did not give us a print out pic, the wouldn't let us record to disc we brought stating their disc machine doesn't work (though DF saw another u/s room tech taking a disc out of a machine in another room), and they were a bit iffy about DF taking the video with his camcorder at first (which is why the first part with abdominal is so short)

The pic was taken as a still by DF from the video he took in the office.

Going to be getting a 2nd opinion hopefully within the next week or 2 from my mom's doc who works for a different hospital all together.

Wish us luck and please, if you can, send lots of prayers our way. Good news though, DF is happy to have finally seem his biological child (girl he says)
wrestlefan2

Postby Kissyten » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:08 pm

Zach Attack spam!!

Zach Spam!!

Me: 30 DF: 32

Kissyten
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Kissyten » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:12 pm

I'm sorry I don't have time for personals, I just wanted to pop on quick and give some encouragement.

Sylvia: Pumping worked for me... I pumped and went from 0 centimetre dilated to 2 in under a week... however, i'm convince it was the the membrane sweep (called a rim job here hahaha) that put me into labour. FX she arrives soon!

Sara: FX that they find a heartbeat at the next ultrasound.
Me: 30 DF: 32

Kissyten
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby wrestlefan2 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:17 am

Kristen - Thanks. What hurts the most is that the original doctor office (where I had my first one) didn't even offer a 2nd ultrasound, I am calling a different doctor as at different hospital to get one. They also never even gave me my betas/hcg levels so I can see where I'm at and what I am supposed to be looking for in comparison to the age of the baby inside of me. I feel like they were quick to diagnose and get us out of there asap with no glimmer of hope. DF was told he would NEVER be able to have kids as he has a less than 5% motility rate and a less than 1% viability rate...most if not almost all die and the don't move forward...so this is our (mostly his) miracle child. The said he roughly had a 0.066% change of getting a woman pregnant each viable cycle (so practically non existent) so we are shocked this happened and are praying for another miracle from GOD every second we can in hopes that things work out with our little miracle. DF says that this baby is Baileigh Celeste and no other child will be...so if another comes and this goes...we will meet Baileigh when we go to heaven and have her name live on in our memories.
Me - Sarah
DF - Tim

Dx with PCOS 4/25/2013
1st BFP - 4/4/13 MC - Cycle began 3/4/2013. Ended 4/27/2013 @ 7 weeks 5 days (CD 54/CD1 of next cycle) (now in heaven)

wrestlefan2

Postby vswright34 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:09 am

Fx sarah they find a heart beat but I would not wait two weeks. You need to try and get in ASAP... I dont want to sound negative or scare you but if the baby has passed you are putting yourself at risk for serious infections if not septic shock which can be deadly... sometimes the baby still grows or your betas go up because your body doesnt realize the baby has passed so neither are sure fire ways to prove everything is going ok.. (missed miscarriage-why some women dont spot or cramp) but they really need to verify a heartbeat and/or movement.

I am only saying that because I am worried for your health hun so please dont take it as me being a downer. Crossing everything for you and your fiance. And sending my prayers your way.

BFP 8/1/13

EDD 4/14/14

vswright34
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Ibarrita » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:53 pm

Hey ladies - I'm still pregnant and feeling kinda weary. :p Just wanted to share some nursery pics with you as promised.

Kristen - Love love love the zach spam! his beautiful brown eyes and kissable chubby cheeks! So very cute! Too bad Angel's Ariana already claimed him. hehe

Sarah - Wow. I'm just in shock. I'd be so super nervous after those news and I think it is good that you are not taking drastic measures immediately. But I agree with Roni, you should probably try to get a 2nd opinion before waiting too long. I'm really hoping the LO is okay! It really does sound like a miracle baby for you and DF! Keep us posted girl.

Roni - Sorry your 4D u/s didn't go as well as you had hoped again! I remember when Ariana wasn't cooperating for the 1st tri screening when they were doing measurements to check for down syndrome and all - And they kept prodding me and making me jump around and wiggle my hips and I was so frustrated by the end of it - it was awful! And my u/s tech was so annoying too - Kept calling my baby "Little Pumpkin" And telling me my bladder was filling up too quickly when they told me to drink a full bottle before I went in. But who knows! Maybe 3rd time will be a charm? ;)

photo 1 (1).JPG
photo 1 (1).JPG (135.9 KiB) Viewed 689 times

photo 2 (1).JPG
photo 2 (1).JPG (152.74 KiB) Viewed 689 times

photo 3.JPG
photo 3.JPG (117.79 KiB) Viewed 689 times
Me (Sylvia): 29
DH: 29
# 1 due February 25th, 2014
It's a girl! Blood test confirmed @ 12 wks.

Ibarrita
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby angelfacexx » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:52 am

Sarah - My gracious. I'm sending millions of positive thoughts and prayers your way. Please don't wait too long as Roni said. I hope the tech was just mistaken.

Sylvia - LOOOVE Ari's nursery. so serene. Gosh I wish she would kick your water sacs and get this show on the road! I'm so ready to see her! I feel like I'm her aunt from another state. My patience is waning on seeing her cuteness.

Kristen - Ouuuh I just love zach. Such a handsome fella.

AFM - I'm at work and finally have everything caught up. Ari still won't nurse, but I'm actually enjoying pumping and feeding her via bottle. I can tell she is much more happy eating that way. She's always been a lazy nurser and we have had to use a shield since day one..so breastfeeding was always a struggle. The times I did get her to latch without the shield she nursed well and was done in about 10 minutes..but she just couldn't latch the way she needed to without the shield. Pumping around the clock is somewhat sucky since Ari sleeps from 10pm to 6am and that means me getting up twice to pump during that stretch. Knock on wood she continues this pattern.(She's been sleeping from 10-6 for the last two weeks). I'm trying to figure out how to boost my supply more because as of right now, I'm pumping enough to get her through the day but not adding to my stash so I'd like to at least bag 10 extra oz a day. Ari has her 6wk check up last thursday. She now weighs 6lbs 5oz, she gained a lb in 14 days. Which is EXACTLY what she needed to gain in that time span, but the pedi still wasn't happy and requested I add half a scoop of powder formula to her BM to boost the calories. I feel like I can't please that man. She has her two week check up next Monday and she starts getting shots. I'm dreading it.

I had my 6 wk checkup and I have 4 more lbs before I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight. Everything is back in place and I've been given the OK to proceed with normal activities. Even though I've felt find since a week PP.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!
Me (Angel):26
DH (Ben):28
DD: Due 1/14/14 - Ariana Lorelei

angelfacexx
Angel
Angel

Postby hopeful#3 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:23 am

Sylvia - would you have little Ari already!?!
Keep us posted, chicka, I keep checking in on you.
hopeful#3

Postby wrestlefan2 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:00 am

Sylvia - The baby's room is beautiful. I know she's going to love sleeping in there as soon as she'll kick it into gear and get into this world with us.

Angel - Thanks for your positive thoughts and prayers. We are hoping for the best and that maybe there was just a hidden heartbeat and it was too young to see the movement. Did you look at the video?

AFM - Everyone, please keep Fx for today. Pray as much as you can. I'm going to see my mom's ob and get an ultrasound with his technician and him there. I have an appointment with him for 3:30pm CST today. DF unfortunately can't be there with me due to having work and having to pickup his DS after work from school. Good thing my mom is going to be there with me. Again, wish me luck. I've got mixed emotions based on videos I watched and stories I read online. I know GOD is by my side and will not give me anything that I can't handle. Just hope DF's miracle that he got after 8 years of trying stays with us and he will not be upset by anything...he is taking it well as of now, but hoping for the best for his and all of our family's sake.
Last edited by wrestlefan2 on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Me - Sarah
DF - Tim

Dx with PCOS 4/25/2013

wrestlefan2

Postby vswright34 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:44 pm

Sarah good luck today!!

Sylvia- girl... push that baby out!! Lol can you tell we are all excited for you? Also I ADORE your nursery. Its so precious!!

Kristen- your lil Zach is so stinkin' cute!! You got a lil ladies man on your hands!!

Angel- I'm glad glad the weight loss is going great and you are still able to pump. I know alot of women who missed in a couple formula feedings just to supplement. It's completely normal and hope everything works out for you. I forgot how petit your lil Ari is!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Had maternity photos yesterday and had a blast! Can't wait to see them when they are done working on them. Also I had a Dr apt on Tuesday and everything looks good, my bump is measuring a week or two behind but Dr isn't concerned, says we probably have a lil baby on our hands ha. But ya everything is good minus some extreme hot flashes I have at night. I wake up completely drenched in sweat! Ugh hope it gets better!!

Have a great day ladies!

BFP 8/1/13

EDD 4/14/14

vswright34
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby chall » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:54 pm

Sarah - Gosh, so sorry you are going through this. I had an early miscarriage back in April, and when they didn't find a heartbeat on the first u/s (I went to ER due to spotting and cramps), they immediately sent me to get a series of betas (which eventually showed a decline, confirming m/c). However, they didn't diagnose m/c or talk about a d&c straight away from a single u/s. They said it could just be too early to see the hb. I'm so sorry you had a bad experience. Roni is right about getting checked out though and not waiting - they had me back for another u/s a week later to see if my body was getting rid of things. It wasn't, so they scheduled me for a d&c immediately after that second ultrasound. I hope you have a better experience at the new hospital - I'm sending positive thoughts your way.

Angel - Sorry breastfeeding didn't quite work out as you wanted for you and Ari, but it sounds like the two of you have figured out what works best for you both :) Glad she's gaining weight! And congrats on you losing weight!

Sylvia - Lovely nursery! Can't wait for your Ari to make her appearance.

Kristen - Wow is he a cutie!!

Roni - Sorry Addyson didn't cooperate for the ultrasound :( Your hubby does make a good point - she's healthy and happy in there!

AFM - My coworkers DID throw me a surprise shower on Sunday. It was very nice :) Got some more cute stuff, including a little mini Penguins jersey (Melkin)! It's a 12-24 months size, so maybe it will fit next hockey season...

Doctor appointment today went fine, all is measuring as it should. I saw a different doctor in the practice and she didn't tell me how much I gained.. I didn't ask :) I figure if she wasn't mentioning it, I don't need to worry. Next appt in two weeks, then I start going weekly.
Me (Carol): 34
DH: 35
TTC #1 since Jan 2013
BFP on 4/9/13, MC on 4/26/13
BFP on 7/27/13, EDD 4/6/14

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
chall
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby vswright34 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:10 pm

Finally got a couple good shots of addyson! Not great but definitely better then before. :) got to see her chubby cheeks and she smiled in a couple shots. But cord was still in her mouth and her foot by her face along with her hands haha

BFP 8/1/13

EDD 4/14/14

vswright34
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups