SMEP sisters- part 3 (it worked)

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: SMEP sisters- part 3 (it worked)

Postby angelfacexx » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:00 am

Alright Sylvia - Give Ari the eviction notice. It's officially time for her to make her glorious entrance into the world
Me (Angel):26
DH (Ben):28
DD: Due 1/14/14 - Ariana Lorelei

angelfacexx
Angel
Angel

Postby hopeful#3 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:59 am

Sylvia - You have not been on all day... First time in a long time... Hopefully that means something!

Sarah - What did they say on your last appointment?
hopeful#3

Postby Ibarrita » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:23 pm

Hey ladies - 40 Weeks! I made it, and NO I'm not in labor - UGH. :roll:

Sarah - I'm concerned about ya, girl. Please let us know how your appt went yesterday as soon as you are ready. Fx.

Roni - I cannot wait to see your maternity pics! Bet they are so adorable. And I love that pic of Addy! Her chubby cheeks are tooooo cute!!

Angel - 4 more lbs till you are at pre-prego weight!? You freakin' ROCK girl! Amazing! Glad you're all caught up at work. One less worry for ya so you can focus on your lil' babe!

Well ladies - today has been really rough for me. I haven't really checked in much on here because honestly, this is no offense to ya'll, but I just feel like holing up in some undisclosed location until lil' Ari decides to come. lol I know everyone is so super excited for her arrival, but mannnnn it gets overwhelming with all the texts, facebook messages, phone calls, etc. Several times a day I have to just stop, take a deep breath and remind myself that everyone is just really excited and they care very much. But when I'm asked "When?!" How am I supposed to know? :( It's finally her due date, FINALLY. And I'm trying to be patient. But I have my sis-in-law visiting from Mexico now, and she is only staying till Friday so I'm like "Okay, gotta pop this baby out before she leaves." <--huge pressure And I've tried just about EVERY funky induction method there is to no avail that I'm just done trying 'em. :doh:

Went to my Dr. appointment today, and whaddya know? Still 1 cm dilated. But my cervix had softened up quite a bit more. Ugh. I wanted to burst into tears. I am okay with her taking her time, but I just feel like I'm letting everyone else down. Sorry to be a Debbie downer, gals. It's just how I'm feeling right now. Not to mention several people have told me "Text me the SECOND you go to the hospital." Ugh. Really? So you can keep texting me throughout my whole labor asking me if she is here yet?! Noooo....

On the other hand, I P-R-O-M-I-S-E I'll update you girls when I go to L&D! You are my gals that have been supporting me since TTC! :) My Dr. did strip my membranes so Fx that kick starts something! Right now I'm just feeling real crampy in my abdomen. Planning on takin' a good long walk after work....C'mon baby! :jump:
Me (Sylvia): 29
DH: 29
# 1 due February 25th, 2014
It's a girl! Blood test confirmed @ 12 wks.

Ibarrita
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby vswright34 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:30 pm

Sylvia- you know we are here when your ready :) we know that baby ari will come out when she's ready! So no pressure love. But cramping in your abdomen is definitely a good sign. Fx she comes before Friday so your sister in law can see her :)

Sarah- hope your ok hun. Still praying for you!
Me:(Veronica) 25
Dh: 25
Married since March 31,2012

BFP 8/1/13

EDD 4/14/14

11/21/13 We are having a GIRL!!

vswright34
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby wrestlefan2 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:21 pm

BAD NEWS --- CONFIRMED DEAD at 8 weeks on 2/24/14 at around 3:45CST.

Said baby only recently died. Was probably alive around Monday-Wednesday of last week. Thursday while at work a kids slammed open a door and the door knob hit my back. The doctor said it was not the cause of the issue and that the baby died of natural causes.

My medicine is over $100, the d&c surgery is near $3,000. Insurance that I have as of now covered NOTHING OF IT. If I would have been able to wait until the 1st for the Surgery, work insurance would have covered it, but since it had to be done now or else I could risk infection (which I have due to this) or bleed to death I had to do it now so the current insurance would not cover it.

On top of it all...I had to tell my work. I work for a Catholic School. Since I had a child out of wedlock and am not married...only engaged, they are seriously thinking of letting me go from the job. They said that they "may" let this one slide, but since we are living together and not married and had a child together though unborn to this world that we are going against the catholic church and I need to get married asap or else I could lose my job. The school found out about the youtube video of me getting engaged 6 months ago and the school is more concerned that I have been engaged for 6 months as of yesterday, which they say is also too long to wait and is ground for losing my job, then the wedlock situation.

I may be lucky to have $100 to my name. Thank GOD I had the tax refund already come in to help me with what I could. Too bad it's gone now.

My life has gone from an incredible high to an dastardly hurt felt low. Any suggestions on what to do? DH does love me and wants to marry me, but was hoping the annulment would have went through first, but it looks like we may not have that option anymore.
Me - Sarah
DF - Tim

Dx with PCOS 4/25/2013
1st BFP - 4/4/13 MC - Cycle began 3/4/2013. Ended 4/27/2013 @ 7 weeks 5 days (CD 54/CD1 of next cycle) (now in heaven)

2nd BFP - 1/12/14 (CD102 17DPO or 18DPO) Confirmed 2/5/14
1st Ultrasound - 2/21/14 (No heartbeat)
2nd Ultrasound - 2/24/14 (Confirmed died in womb)
D&C - 2/26/14 (will be going to heaven with her sibling)

TTC 3rd time - TTC/BD 4/7/2014.
wrestlefan2

Postby angelfacexx » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:07 pm

Sylvia- I hope you know I by no means meant to put pressure on you or Ari. I was totally joking. But I know how you feel. I had 78 texts waiting for me after I gave birth. I have DH my
Phone after finding out I had to be induced. I didn't look at it for 24 hrs. I didn't want the distraction.

Sarah- I don't even know what to say. I'm devastated for you. That whole job situation is stupid and infuriates me. Know that I'm praying for you. I'm so sorry all this happened at once

angelfacexx
Angel
Angel

Postby Ibarrita » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:41 pm

Angel - No no no! I didn't feel pressure by ANY of you girls on here - You are my prego eggos! My support! You've been through it all with me, so of course you would be super excited for news! It was just everyone else :) and 78 texts is RIDICULOUS. Talk about overwhelming. That's why the people that have asked me to text them when I go into labor must understand it cannot go beyond them, and the thing is I don't even trust a couple of 'em with that but they'll be all offended if I don't tell em. Ugh freakin' people. haha

Sarah - My heart aches for you and I'm sending prayers ur way to have peace and comfort despite the loss. I hope that your DF is able to be a rock for you through it all. Is he being strong? I hope so. :( Do you have any close friends or family members that can loan you the $? I mean, the serious thing here is that the D&C is a matter of life and death for you. I just don't understand why your health benefits are staggered?! I mean, shouldn't they just ALL be available for you right away? (like back on Feb 1) How frustrating! :hugs: We are still here for you - feel free to come talk any time to us. Hang in there hun.

Thanks Roni! Appreciate it girl. ;)

Went for a lil' over a mile walk tonight - Let's see what happens! Still having some cramping. Debating whether or not to keep going to work. The idea of just staying home sounds really good right now, and my financial goals (saving plan) were reached by me working through today. Yay! Can't wait to see Arianaaaaaaa. :babyg: :babyg: :babyg:

Ibarrita
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Ibarrita » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:04 pm

Hey Girls - Just an update - My water broke around 11 pm on the 25th! She is quite punctual! It's now just after midnight and we are headed to the hospital. No contractions yet. Eeeeekk! Excited!

:yay: :happyforyou: Will keep ya posted later on...:)

Ibarrita
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby angelfacexx » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:43 pm

Heck yea Sylvia!!! I'm excited to hear! I bet she has loads if hairrrrr!

angelfacexx
Angel
Angel

Postby wrestlefan2 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:51 am

Good luck Sylvia. Hoping for the best.

AFM - No we don't have anyone to help us with the cost nor do we have the full money ourselves and come to find out that may be just the start up costs and it may be an additional up to $5,000 more over what I mentioned before just to cover the costs. So I have no imaginable way to cover the costs. It's not like I could say something like "hey, let me start a kickstarter type of campaign" and get people to donate money towards the cause to help us out. Wish there was a way that could be done because anything that can be put towards the cause to help us pay for this will be greatly appreciated.
wrestlefan2

Postby hopeful#3 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:39 am

Yay Sylvia! So exciting for you guys!
hopeful#3

Postby Blaire » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:26 am

hi ladies

have been busy w/ last week of work not much time for personals now, but wanted to say 2 quick things

Sarah- i'm so sorry to hear this sad news, iwas keeping you in my t&p the past few days that you would have some happy news with the follow up u/s. stay strong and lean on your df for support, you guys sure do have a special bond. good luckw/ the school as well, i quite believe that is bullshit that they can claim any of this as being related to your work regardless of religion etc.

Sylvia, just saw the update...go girl go!!! hoping for an easy, smooth and healthy delivery of little Ari for you guys, will be checking on and off all day so hopefully she'll arrive soon (if not already).

xo

hi to everyone else, promise will catch up asap
Blaire

Postby wrestlefan2 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:28 am

Sylvia - checking in on the lo and seeing how you are doing. Glad the water broke. Can't wait to meet your Ari.

AFM - On my way with DF to get my mom and then to go get my D&C done. Wish me luck. I'm very nervous as this is my first time getting this done and my 2nd times getting any kind of operation done in my life (the other was when I gave birth to my DD (had a c-section for her).

DF has told me that with some friends of his, they started an indiegogo campaign to try and get some funds to help pay for some of the cost. Don't know if it'll work, but it was nice of him to do so. Maybe it will help relieve some of the cost of the non insured D&C I have to deal with. If you want to take a look at the site he made, here is the link: http://igg.me/at/sarahdchelp

Well I'm going girl to get the D&C done and then medicine to cure the infection I found I had during the pre-op yesterday. Wish me luck.
Me - Sarah
DF - Tim

Dx with PCOS 4/25/2013
1st BFP - 4/4/13 MC - Cycle began 3/4/2013. Ended 4/27/2013 @ 7 weeks 5 days (CD 54/CD1 of next cycle) (now in heaven)

2nd BFP - 1/12/14 (CD102 17DPO or 18DPO) Confirmed 2/5/14
1st Ultrasound - 2/21/14 (No heartbeat)
2nd Ultrasound - 2/24/14 (Confirmed died in womb)
D&C - 2/26/14 (will be going to heaven with her sibling)

TTC 3rd time - TTC/BD 4/7/2014.
wrestlefan2

Postby vswright34 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:30 am

Sarah- I am SO sorry for your loss.. keeping you in my t&p that you guys get the money to cover this.

Sylvia-Aaaaahhhh so excited for you mama! Good luck!
Me:(Veronica) 25
Dh: 25
Married since March 31,2012

BFP 8/1/13

EDD 4/14/14

11/21/13 We are having a GIRL!!

vswright34
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby lukyj » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:37 am

Good morning ladies!

Sarah, I am so sorry for this loss. I can only imagine how heart breaking it is. The absolute bright side to this whole thing is, You got pregnant! So regardless of what the doctors have told your DF, he can make babies. I know this doesn't cut the pain of this loss at all, but maybe it will help you find a little comfort. I don't understand why the d&c isn't covered when it is medically necessary. Also, what kind of bs is this coming from the school you work at? Don't let them rush you and DF into not having the wedding you want.

Sylvia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for Lil Ari!!! I hope you aren't in labor a long time. No rush for you to come update us. Just enjoy (as much as you can) this experience. We will all be here when you come back!

Hello everyone else! I hope everyone is doing well.

Kristen, I love the Zach spam. He is just so precious.

Angel, that is great that you are almost at your prepregnancy weight. I'm sorry nursing didn't work out for you. I hope you are able to keep pumping so she can have some of your milk.

I had my 30 wk check up yesterday. Everything was good. Heard the heartbeat. Been feeling alright. Just very tired lately. Now I'm back to getting up sometimes twice at night to pee.
Our First Baby Girl, Madeline due 5/7/14
BFP 8/29/2013

lukyj
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups