The Hunt for Eggs Was Successful! Pt 1

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

The Hunt for Eggs Was Successful! Pt 1

Postby daisy14 » Wed May 21, 2014 12:18 pm

Moving over from the TWW Boards!

Our mommas and mommas to be!

tmcleland (Taren) :bfp: EDD - January 15, 2015

dmdank (Danielle) :bfp: EDD - January 23, 2015

Lany (Lany) :bfp: EDD - November 26, 2014 welcomed baby girl Tian into the world!!

msOla (Ola) :bfp: EDD - December 4, 2014

JNL07 (Liza) :bfp: EDD - December , 2014
Last edited by daisy14 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Me: 29 (T)
DH: 29
DSD: 5
DS: 3 weeks
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: The Hunt for Eggs Was Successful! Pt 1

Postby dmdank » Wed May 21, 2014 1:00 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaay! So happy that we're all over here together :)

:happyforyou: :wave:

:yay:

:grouphug:
Me: 37 (Danielle)
DH: 35
DS: born 1/27/15
(2) Fur Babies

For this child I have prayed and You have granted me my request. 1 Samuel 1:27

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Wed May 21, 2014 1:22 pm

I know right! So fun!!

Danielle.. as per the moody thing.. omg I have been snapping on my DH too. He's like wtf why are you so bitchy!!! I SAID IM PREGNANT YOU ASSHOLE WHAT DO YOU THINK!!! I am trying so hard to not be like this but its just hard sometimes! I want to tear up his cigarettes too! Like I said.. the nicorette is going to happen THIS weekend! Your beta numbers are so lovely!! Can't wait for your ultrasound next week! One day before me! yay!!!!

I am getting anxious.. but have been so busy havent even had time to think about it really. I am so bloated I can hardly stand it!! This morning I was pretty nauseous but it seems to have gone away now! I spent my morning standing in a storm pond with chest waders on.. its a good thing I didnt have to pee!! The weather here is sooooooo beautiful! Can't wait to buy some flowers for my pots this weekend :)
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby daisy14 » Wed May 21, 2014 1:50 pm

do any of you use a fetal doppler? I thought about getting one.. I wish I knew someone I could borrow one from!
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lany » Wed May 21, 2014 2:47 pm

Morning ladies :)
Yay I am so excited that we are all over here!!!

Taren sounds like you are doing great. Don't worry too much about the moodiness it doesn't last too long. Once the hormones level out things go back to being somewhat normal :rofl: glad the ms has hit you to hard......yet! I know what you mean about the bloat. Mine settled down about 8 weeks or so. Looked normalish for a week and then started to thicken up again.

Danielle your numbers sound great!! Your us is it tomorrow or the following Thursday?? Looking forward to see pics of both your and Taren us :) I still cry over stupid things. I'm with you I can't do late nights anymore either! 11pm is late for me these days :rofl: 2am was a very valiant effort :)

Ola sorry ms still not great and ugh to the constipation. Hopefully it will ease up soon. Can't believe we are 12 weeks!!

Liza how are things with you?

Afm ms came back full force the last 2 days. Weird......it's the strongest it has been so far. According to my staff I literally turn green. I even had one of my younger staff say that I was a very effective form of birth control for her :rofl:
I have to get some blood test today ready for my nt scan next Thursday. I must say it has been nice getting sneak peaks of my little one every 2 weeks :)
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby dmdank » Wed May 21, 2014 4:08 pm

Lol Taren, I don't like being like that either but I'm sure it will subside some soon. I'm just all around nervous. I feel normal, well what's normal for me now with cramping, low back aches, twinges, sore bbs. But every now and again get a quick sharp pain, mainly in my right side. Anybody get that? Scares me to death. But that's the side I had a hernia surgery on last yr so I'll ask my dr next week about it. I don't know about the Doppler, never crossed my mind. Hmmm something to think about. Well you can pee your pants and no one would know the difference!! Lol. Kidding. I'll be doing my flower pots this weekend and hopefully start my garden. Can't wait. Oh and thank you for starting the new thread. Nicorette is a great idea.

Lany, next Thursday 5/29 is my first u/s, same day as your appt!! Yay. Can't wait to see pics of your nt scan!! Just want to know that everything is where it's supposed to be :) so sorry ms is getting to you sooo bad. Is there anything yet that you've found that helps some? Have you asked your dr about Zofran? Haha about the form of bc comment. You must have been really green. :( what do they check for with this blood test? 12 weeks!!!!! Awesome. are you starting to tell more and more people? Wow, I'm sure it doesn't seem it but it seems to have gone fast. Telling your boss soon?

Ola, how are you doing? Have you made any announcements yet? Hope you're starting to feel better. Anything new with you?

Hi Liza, hope all is well with you.

Do you girls have any good plans for the long weekend? So DH wants to wait to tell anyone until the end of the first tri. I told him we can wait that long to tell friends but we are telling our parents sooner. I'm thinking after next weeks u/s and take it from there. I would've told them all right away but we want to make it a special surprise.
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby JNL07 » Wed May 21, 2014 5:06 pm

:hi: ladies!!!!!! YAY!! so cool we are all over here!! wooohooo! :grouphug:

Danielle~ your beta numbers are phenomenal!! That's such great news! Your symptoms sound very normal... and as for the pain on one side, I had the same thing...I still have it from time to time. At my Ultrasound my dr told me I have a corpus luteal cyst on my left ovary(which I ovulated from)...I guess it produces the progesterone until the placenta takes over at 12 weeks..... anyways the cycst can cause the one sided pain. Its also very normal to feel nervous...I saw our baby at 7 weeks and Im still super nervous that something will go wrong :?

Lany~how are ya girl?! ohhh no morning sickness came back worse?!! ooh geez thats horrible!! Have you tried Zofran? When do you get to see your little Jelly bean again?

Taren~ Thanks for making the new thread!Oh man I was also verrrrry moody in the very beginning....me and dh were fighting constantly....then It tapered off and I just started crying over everything. Hopefully the moodiness gets better for ya....and your DH :wink: sounds like morning sickness is starting to sneak in a little.....FX it doesnt get bad! When do you get to see the baby? I used the fetal doppler with Lilah. I got a used one off ebay for super cheap...it was the sonoline one...it worked very well..I let me sis use it since she preggo so i might just get another one bc Im just so paranoid this pregnancy.

:hi: Ola~ I read your response on our last thread...sounds like ms is kicking your butt like mine :cry: Butt at least your close to the end of it....my dr told me at 11-12 weeks is when your hormones peak to the highest it will be for the whole pregnancy and then the hormones taper off as the placenta takes over....I still have 3 weeks till i hit 12 weeks.....BLEH!!! I hope you start to feel better soon!

AFM~ Ive been MIA and busy with MS and kiddos.....I feel like this week my ms has let up a little to the point where im feeling a little freaked out 8O I have still thrown up everyday but only once or twice. I had to stop the Zofran because my bowels were just completely quitting on me! I decided the throwing up was better than the constipation pain and just the unhealthiness of not pooping....yuck! I'm super bloated and don't even want to know how much I weigh...I feel huge...ugly and greasy!!! I'm so damn oily this preg! I go back to see my Dr on the 2nd...no u/s though I guess just to hear the hb on doppler and labs. Ill prob schedule my NT scan at that appt. Almost 9 weeks now and cant wait for the first trimester to be behind me! I just want to feel like a normal human being again.
Me~28 :love: DH~32 :babyb: ~8yrs :babyg: ~6yrs :babyg: ~5yrs :babyg: ~ 2 yrs
Feb 2013 :angel:
Expecting a baby boy!!
JNL07
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby dmdank » Thu May 22, 2014 9:21 am

Thanks Liza, the pain pretty much went away over night. That was definitely scary. I definitely get pinching and twinges along with the normal cramping, constantly but sure that's normal. Great to hear from you! sounds like you're doing a little better!! :) Have you tried anything for the oiliness? I was thinking about that one. I feel oily to begin with, my face that is, so wonder.... guess I could just blot myself a few times a day :)

so we decided to tell the immediate family, father's day weekend which will be 8 weeks (being that all looks good after next weeks u/s) and maybe some close friends but the rest at the end of the first trimester. My family is going to keep asking how things are, my inlaws don't know anything of what we went through but I can't keep it much longer from our families. I want so badly to tell them but we want to tell them all in person so will be waiting a few weeks.
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby Msola » Thu May 22, 2014 10:02 am

Hi ladies, so glad to see everyone on here.

Danielle, awesome beta numbers. Yay for a sticky bean! That nervous feeling doesn't really go away....lol. It's in His hands so try to stay positive so you can enjoy your pregnancy. I haven't and probably won't make any formal announcements. Told one of my bosses, I have 2 others to tell. Some of my students know. One of them straight up asked me in front of everyone "when are you having #3?" I was caught off guard and could not find the words to lie/evade and just blurted out December. I'm sure the word is slowly spreading.

Liza, omg you sound just like me. I can't wait until the hormones subside so I can go back to somewhat normal again. I feel like this cranky old bat has just taken over....lol. I too stopped taking the Zofran, it just isn't worth dealing with the constipation. Here's hoping everyone is right and life will start looking pleasant pretty soon as I enter the 2nd trimester...lol.

Taren, almost time for the u/s. Can't wait to see the pic....ooops, I still need to post mine...lol. I have a fetal doppler thingy..it's more of a sound amplifier. It was gifted to me with my first DD. So far, I haven't picked up baby's hb with it.

Lany, sorry about ms. That happened to me, I remember I thought things were subsiding and then it came back brutal as ever. As long as little baba is alright, I guess we'll take it. Hope you feel better soon!

AFM, symtoms seem to have changed. BBs are now getting sore. I have dizzy spells in the am, and my m/s seems to worsen in the evening. At least, I'm able to somewhat function during the day. The bloating has disappeared, except for the bigger bbs, I don't even look pregnant. I've lost 6 lbs since last week, back to my pre-pregnancy weight, even though I broke out my bella bands this week because my pants will not zip or button up. Other than that, just trucking along waiting for that ever so blissful 2nd trimester :)
Msola
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby daisy14 » Thu May 22, 2014 1:00 pm

I know I really need to update!!!!

Ola... glad to see you!!! yes you are very late in posting your ultrasound picture! I really want to get a doppler but they are kind of pricy... I dont know if I will yet! Hurray for symptoms changing! That must mean placenta is taking over sooN! Glad you are able to function during the day! I need to get me some bella bands in a few weeks! Hurray for almost being in the 2nd trimester!

Danielle.. I think its great to tell them fathers day! Plus you will be a ways along then alredy and have an ultrasound to boot! I wish I was able to wait and tell mine.. but everytime my mom called she always was like.. soooooo whats new?? and she was prying for baby info.. LOL. Yeah I hope it does subside! All your symptom sounds good and I understand being nervous! Sometimes I am and other times I am just really calm about this whole thing! cramps are normal! I have had some really strong ones too! I think its just that little bub settling in! Loving the weather and love planting my pots!! So excited! I picked up the nicorette today ;) I guess I was wrong your ultrasound is a few days after!!! still we are close! cant wait!! yaay!! This was just our long weekend.. but I hope you guys have a great long weekend!

Liza...moody.. yesssss extremely! I am glad yours has tapered off.. I think mine is getting a little bit better... LOL. I have an ultrasound next week tuesday afternoon! I will keep ya'll posted! From these other ladies I dont think just because it disappears that you are out of the woods yet... LOL. UGH I cant even imagine the constipation pain.. sounds horrible! I dont know what would be worse that or barfing! I have gotten really oily too this past week! My face is getting little breakouts here and there but nothing nearly as bad as the first time i was pregnant! So that I am not going to complain about!

Lany...so far so good! I hope it doesnt last much longer.. I might drive DH insane!! lol....just waiting and waiting for the ms.. who knows maybe I will get lucky?? Are you starting to pop a bit already you think?? I just cant wait to have that little belly!!! Even the baby bloat melts my heart.. LOL. Do you have any food aversions/cravings?? I am finding that I just dont wnat to eat anything at all!

AFM... well I pretty much reported everything in the above paragraphs! But other than that I have been super busy catching up at work! I know its a short week for me but man I can not wait till the weekend.. its been a gongshow! I went and bought DH his bulk pack of nicorette for costco... its time to quit.. I am sick of smelling cigarettes!!! 5 more days till my ultrasound!! Slightly nervous about it!!!! I may or may not cry!
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lany » Thu May 22, 2014 1:41 pm

Morning ladies,

Ola you definitely need to post your us pick :) I love looking at them. It's hard to say which is worse ms in the morning making it difficult to get up in the morning or at night making it difficult to cook dinner :) hopefully it will all be over soon!!

Liza glad you are feeling somewhat better. I think I would take the vomiting over the constipation too. Here's hoping the next 3 weeks go quickly for you.

Taren I thought about getting a Doppler but I was more worried about not using it properly and not being able to find the heartbeat, that would freak me out even more. Especially as I have been so anxious this pregnancy so far.
Sounds like you are having great weather and enjoying the outdoors. I am definitely growing and look particularly big in the afternoon. I'm due to post a pic on the belly boards. I feel like there has been a huge change from last to this week. Will let you know when it's up and get your opinion :)

Danielle Father's Day sounds like a great plan. I know it's hard to keep it a secret cause it's so exciting :) I told one person at work really early just in case something happened to me like fainting or something. I guess a bit different for you working with dh.

Afm not much more to report. Had some worrying lower back pain and lower pelvis pain last night. It disappeared as soon as I stood up so I am hoping I was just lying the wrong way. Apart from that I just feel a bit well fat :rofl:
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby dmdank » Fri May 23, 2014 7:35 am

Ahhhh, I'm tired. I don't think we've recovered from last weekend. I can't even think straight LOL

Happy Friday here!!!

Lany, oh my, fainting, never thought of that but yes I guess I'm lucky DH is here. Glad the pains went away, that's scary. Every sharp pain I freak a little. How did you appt go the other day? Just b/w?

Taren, yay for the Nicorette, how did that go over last night? Yay!!! I can't believe your u/s is already this coming Tuesday, so exciting! We want pics!!!! :) hehe. I can't wait to do my planters tomorrow! It's supposed to be a nice day. We were going to have a small party but decided to just relax all weekend. I'm all for that. Maybe take a cruise up in to the Poconos in the convertible. I just find that soooo relaxing.

Ola, LOL about the student asking. Being caught off guard stinks, I'd just stare and be like, Huh? And yup, probably answer too. I am trying to just be calm and be thankful that I was finally able to conceive and pray that I can carry this baby full term. I will feel better after next Thursday's u/s. DH is going with me too. He's too cute, he had another appt but cancelled and said he wants to go no matter what. Wow for sxs :( Hopefully this is the tail end of it.

Liza, how are you doing? Hope the ms is settling down some. How did your yard turn out?

So anyone get large globs of creaming CM now and again? Started yesterday. Today is very sore right hip joint. Hmmm. RLP maybe? Other than that, feeling great. Just tired. Looking forward to 4pm today :) We are going to that bar that I mentioned a long time ago that has the Da Boots!! I will be enjoying refreshing seltzer and cranberry :)
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Fri May 23, 2014 11:55 am

Lany/Liza.. if you want to remind me of you DD I can add them to the main post!

Also can add upcoming ultrasounds too if ppl want just for reminders.. just let me know the dates!

Danielle... the nicroette went over well... he knew it was coming! it just so happened that he only have 3 smokes left anyways! I cant wait!! I hope the weekend goes by quickly!! Of course if I get some pictures I will share :) I think relaxing is a better idea than a party for sure! I cant wait to relax and do some yard work! A cruise in the convertible sounds wonderful :) Globs of cm is definitely normal. THis week I have had lots.. not really gobs more watery stuff.. that makes me think OMG AM I BLEEDING? Then I go look and sign of relief.. LOL Enjoy that cranberry and seltzer.. it sounds yummy to me!! I may have to make one at home!

Lany...I agree the doppler would definitely be unneeded stress especially if it was hard to find the heartbeat! Are you finding that you are relaxing a bit more now?? I am stalking for the baby belly picture!! I will definitely provide some input on any changes ;) Sorry I havent got my pictures up yet.. I just need to remember!!

Hows EOE?

AFM.. finally friday thank goodness! Today I have been nauseous all day!!!!! I dont know if I am going to be a puker.. maybe just the one who gets nausea all the time. I have to force myself to eat.. and so far everything has agreed with me which is good! Does anyone else get nosebleeds? I swear I get one a day now.. last night when I was eating supper my nose just started to bleed out of no where! So random! ANyone into NHL hockey? My montreal canadiens are playing against the NY ranger.. they finally won a game last night.. it made me happy! And now I must get back to work! Hope you all have a great weekend!
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lany » Fri May 23, 2014 4:14 pm

Morning ladies

Well i feel very refreshed :) had a good sleep in this morning :)

Danielle globs of cm is totally normal. I get heaps and still do just about everyday! Freaking out about pains is also totally normal. I still freak out and I am more or less past the "scary" stage. Sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned. My weekend is going to be full if house work and referring fights between the kids :rofl:

Taren my due date is 4 dec but I am predicting 26 nov lol. I have posted my pic. It's not too bad but I took it first thing in the morning. I'm double the size by afternoon :rofl: I wasn't a puker either this pregnancy but the nausea has been the most severe out of all of them. I still call it ms. I got nose bleeds with my first pregnancy too. I ended up seeing a nose guy and I had a blood vessel that kept bursting. He cortarised it and it was all good after that.

Afm I am feeling much better about this pregnancy. I still have my moments when I worry, especially when the sxs stop abruptly like today. I'm sure everything is ok. I won't feel better until I can feel bub moving around I don't think. Paranoid I know :)

Looking forward to all our appointments next week. Taren on Tuesday and Danielle and I on Thursday :) Liza & Ola when are your next appointments?
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Fri May 23, 2014 4:52 pm

You totally have popped a little belly! ;)
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Next

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups