The Hunt for Eggs Was Successful! Pt 1

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: The Hunt for Eggs Was Successful! Pt 1

Postby daisy14 » Sat May 24, 2014 5:56 am

Just found out my best friend from high school is pregnant!!! I knew they have been not trying not preventing! She is just a week or so behind!! I'm so happy for her and to have babies together!! How amazing!!!
Me: 29 (T)
DH: 29
DSD: 5
DS: 3 weeks
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Msola » Sat May 24, 2014 7:32 am

Hi ladies, quick check in!

We are out of town with family friends so won't be on here as much

Taren, that is so cute! I've always wanted belly buddies with my BFFs. We tried to time it this time around, but she gave up trying and went back on bc after 6 months.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Msola
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Lany » Sat May 24, 2014 2:31 pm

Morning ladies,

A quick update......you are never going to believe this but I have woken up with a swollen eye.....again!!!!! I am so over this and will have to go back to the drs I think. :(
Apart from that all my sxs have gone completely the last 3 days. I am trying not to stress myself out. I am sure everything is ok. It was just really abrupt....again.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Will pop in and do personals a little later.
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby dmdank » Sat May 24, 2014 3:05 pm

Hey girls,

Taren, that's awesome. That will be so much fun to have a belly buddy so close to you!!!

Ola, enjoy your time with your family friends this weekend!!!

Lany, you have got to be kidding. Your poor eyes. Maybe they can give you something better but safe and clear it up once and for all. That's crazy.
Love the little bump! Soo cute.

Afm, decided to do absolutely nothing all day. We went out last night and it was another long night. I think I layed down finally at 3am but was awake every hour from noise in the house we were at. Uggghhh. So resting and watching movies. There's always tomorrow to do things. I did clean some though. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!!
Me: 37 (Danielle)
DH: 35
DS: born 1/27/15
(2) Fur Babies

For this child I have prayed and You have granted me my request. 1 Samuel 1:27

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby dmdank » Sun May 25, 2014 6:45 am

Ok I had a pg dream last night that took allllll night to finish. Even with waking up to pee twice, I'd still pick up the dream when I fell back to sleep. It was my first u/s and crazy one at that. Machines did the u/s, soooooo weird. Lol but ended in the result of twins! It was so real, I even posted on here in my dream!!!

Had to share :) Hope everyone has a great day! I'm off to do some planting.
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Mon May 26, 2014 7:12 am

Danielle.. pregnancy dreams are wild! That sounds like an exciting one!! Ultrasound sooN!! How was your weekend? How did the planting go?

Lany.. omg can you catch a break?? sorry about your eye again :( I hope you can get it figured out for good this time. I am sure the sxs leaving is just normal.. has things come back again??

Ola.. hope you had a good weekend out of town!

Liza.. how ya feeling? How was your weekend??

AFM.. hurray for monday!! only because tomorow is tuesday and that means ultrasound! :-) still having nausea.. somedays its worse than others...I am of course still forcing myself to eat even though nothing is appealing. My face decided it wanted to break out.. blech!! I hope it only gets as worse as it is.. and gets better later on in pregnancy! I found that I have no desire to have coffee or tea anymore but I am trying a green tea this morning.. its going down slowly. Did a bit of working out this weekend which felt great! Finally got our landscaping finished and my planters planted. Now if we can jst grow back all the pee burns from the dogs in the backyard it will look great!
We have lots of ultrasounds this week dont we??
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby daisy14 » Mon May 26, 2014 7:15 am

Oh ya I have been putting it in DSD head about the baby in my belly.. she really wants a little brother.. well we got a phone call from the baby momma on saturday.. shes like is Taren pregnant?? Haylin says you guys are giving here a brother or a sister.. LOL.. Cody denied it for now.. we will tell her when I am in the "safe zone" bahahaha.. i loved it though. We might tell her earlier because it upset haylin a bit.. she really wants a sibling :)
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lany » Mon May 26, 2014 2:16 pm

Morning ladies,

Danielle that pg dream sounds wild! It's strange how you can just pick up a dream where it left off. I'm glad it's not just me that happens too. Not that I can ever remember them lol :) twins huh ......I've always said.....at least you should know one way or the other on Thursday!

Taren not long now til your appointment :) can't wait to see your pic. Do you have a gut feeling what your going to have? I really would love a little girl but my gut says another boy....time will tell. Too funny about dsd :) kids are so precious. My eldest ds said to me the other day " mummy your tummy is bigger is there a baby in it? I want to see it :)" made my heart melt. He was too little to understand when I pg with his brother.

Liza how are things going with you? Haven't seen you around for awhile. Hope you are starting to feel better.

Ola how about you? Still keeping busy. Have you told your
Other bosses yet?

Afm apart from the eye thing I still feel well. I don't remember ever being this paranoid previously. I think the mc really knocked my nerves for a six. Oh well my next us is on Thursday so not much longer especially seeing as it is Tuesday here today. I fly out to Melbourne for some training straight after.
I am planning on telling my boss after my ob appointment next Monday.
I also order 2 x big brother shirts for the boys yesterday. Though it would be cute for them both to wear them to daycare one day :)

Curious who is finding out gender and who is going to be team green?

Have a great day :)
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Mon May 26, 2014 2:22 pm

We are definitely finding out the gender.. I could never go team greeN! I am glad you are feeling better! I am sure its just the placenta taking over! I am sure the ultrasound will really help ease your mind! hurray for being able to tell your boss! What a cute idea for the tshirts :) Hope that eye heals up fast!! This time tomorrow will almost be my ultrasound! YAY!
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby dmdank » Mon May 26, 2014 5:21 pm

Hey girls. Quick check in. Heading to bed.

Taren, yay for your u/s!!! Not to long now! Can't wait. Lol on the hint of a little one with dsd.

Lany, glad you're feeling better. So exciting that you can tell people now! Can't wait for Thursday and your next appt! Hope your eye feels better soon!

Hi Ola and Liza. Hope all are well!

Afm, nothing really. Can't wait for Thursday. Bbs still hurt and having what I think is rlp depending on how I move. Tired. Def tired! Will catch up tomorrow :)
Oh and we want to know the gender as well :)
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby dmdank » Tue May 27, 2014 4:19 am

Happy TUESDAY Ladies!!

GL today TAREN!!!! Can't wait for pics :) :) :) :)

Hope everyone has a great day!!!
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby Lany » Tue May 27, 2014 11:44 am

Morning ladies!!

It is so early here and my eyes are a bit bluey but I woke up and thought. Oh Taren has her US today. Yippee. Gl Taren

Will check in after my shower when I feel more human :)
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Tue May 27, 2014 4:06 pm

Hi ladies! Everything went good today at the ultrasound! I saw my little beaner and his/her flickering heartbeat!! It made my heart melt and I almost bawled my eyes out! I didn't get a pic tho but hoping to get a copy when I see my doctor next week!!
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby dmdank » Tue May 27, 2014 4:16 pm

Yay!!!!! Great news Taren! Awwwww :sob: but in a good way!

Lany, how is your eye now that you showered? Hope it's feeling better :)
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby Lany » Wed May 28, 2014 12:11 am

Yay that's awesome Taren!! I am so happy for you :) hopefully you get to get that pic at your next appointment. I still look at mine.

My eyes are less blurry now. I definitely was having problems earlier with those bluey eyes of mine lol :lol4:

Am excited for my us tomorrow. 13 weeks so nearly the second tri woohoo....

On a totally separate note though I got present with the zone manager of the year award at work today. I was totally blown away!

Hope everyone is doing well!!
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups