The Hunt for Eggs Was Successful! Pt 1

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: The Hunt for Eggs Was Successful! Pt 1

Postby daisy14 » Wed May 28, 2014 8:58 am

Lany hope your ultrasound goes well!! Glad your eye is getting better! and congrats on the award thats awesome!

Danielle you are next!! tomorrow right?? yay!! How are you feeling??

Its quiet here!!

Its a busy week for me again!! My nausea has turned into extreme hunger again... LOL oh boy.
Me: 29 (T)
DH: 29
DSD: 5
DS: 3 weeks
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby dmdank » Wed May 28, 2014 9:39 am

Hey ladies,

Lany, what time is your appointment? so Exciting!! Congratulations on your Reward. How cool!!!! Still feeling better besides the eye ordeal?

Taren, how are you doing? So excited to hear everything went well yesterday with the u/s!! I am anxious for mine :)

Hi Ola and Liza, hope you are both well!!

afm, lucky to be very busy at work so the days have been flying by. Today is another busy day but I'll be leaving early to have a repair done at home, can't wait for the u/s. We can be there as early as 7am but I figure it will be closer to 730, I can't get my butt up at all. I'm just sooo tired. Today I fell back to sleep until 715 and was out cold. I'm sure my boss suspects something, I'm horribly tired and grumpy (I can't concentrate and can't stand interruptions and distractions (I am not a good multi tasker right now)) and he knows I'm not drinking alcohol or caffeine. A little hard when we're all close to one another and it comes up in conversations and I won't lie. They haven't come out and actually asked yet so that's good.

Have a good day girls! I'm looking forward to leaving and putting my head on a pillow again!! LOL
Me: 37 (Danielle)
DH: 35
DS: born 1/27/15
(2) Fur Babies

For this child I have prayed and You have granted me my request. 1 Samuel 1:27

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby dmdank » Wed May 28, 2014 10:01 am

Extreme hunger!!! Baby is HUNGRY!!! :) Any aversions yet Taren? I'm the opposite, and I think I remember you ladies all saying it, I have no interest in food, except chips but that's a given, always has been, I can always eat chips. No nausea, thinking it's too early. Have had a couple dizzy spells and just extreme fatigue.
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby Lany » Wed May 28, 2014 3:01 pm

Morning ladies,

Taren I totally Understand the switching between nausea and hunger!! Some days I would eat my weight in food and others the very thought of food made me want to hurl! Keeping busy is good. The only thing that kept me sane through the early days apart from you guys of course. :)

Danielle I remember with my first ds I was so tired all the time. I even fell asleep during a Fleetwood Mac concert!! I couldn't for the life of me keep my eyes open.

Liza and Ola I hope everything is great with you guys.

Afm my nt appointment is at 11 so 3 hours away. So excited but not liking forward to the full bladder and holding while someone is pushing down in it lol :) I fly to Melbourne straight after. I wasn't meant to find out til tonight about my award but as I'm not there they told me yesterday and I've had to keep it secret :)
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby Lany » Thu May 29, 2014 1:54 am

The nt scan went perfect :) worrying over nothing again. Bub was really active but we got some good shots. I cried the whole time like a big girl lol. Heart rate 156 have to check what the boys were around this time. I know they were 143 from about 20 weeks
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (86.3 KiB) Viewed 591 times
Last edited by Lany on Thu May 29, 2014 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby Lany » Thu May 29, 2014 1:54 am

Pic 2
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (101.43 KiB) Viewed 591 times
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby Lany » Thu May 29, 2014 1:55 am

Pic 3
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (75.82 KiB) Viewed 591 times
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby dmdank » Thu May 29, 2014 2:38 am

Absolutely beautiful pics Lany!!!!! How cute :) so glad everything went great! Baby is getting big!
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby Lany » Thu May 29, 2014 3:29 am

Thanks Danielle!! Good luck with your appointment today. You do great :) x
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby dmdank » Thu May 29, 2014 6:40 am

Morning Ladies,

U/S went great! Got to see the little one (and ONE at that) :) Saw the sac and yolk and even the heart fluttering. Sooo cool. DH was with me, he goes "OH WOW" So cool. Yup it's real now!!! So I go weekly on Thursdays for the the next 2 weeks to check on growth, etc. and after 8 weeks, they release me to my normal OB!! I was waiting until 8 weeks to tell our immediate family so that's perfect! I was a nervous wreck. Saw the sac and thought, crap there's nothing in it!! But then we saw the little one and the flickering! Ha, so impatient I am. And I'm measuring at 5 weeks, 6 days so right on schedule.
Attachments
2014-05-29 08.13.36 1st US.jpg
2014-05-29 08.13.36 1st US.jpg (109.85 KiB) Viewed 584 times
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Thu May 29, 2014 6:51 am

Congrats to you both on awesome ultrasounds!!

Great pictures Lany!!! Baby is getting so big!! Look at those little arms and legs.. so precious!!

It doesnt seem like much does it Danielle?? THen you see the flickering heartbeat and you just melt! It truly is amazing what our bodies create :) Thats awesome you get to go for the next two weeks :) 8 weeks will be here in no time!!
Me: 29 (T)
DH: 29
DSD: 5
DS: 3 weeks
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby dmdank » Thu May 29, 2014 7:40 am

And all they ask for is a copay each time, it's totally worth it, if I can have a u/s weekly for the next 2 weeks, and I'll be sure to call my regular OB in the 8th week and they are usually pretty quick at getting me in and then I'm sure they'll do another u/s. I am all for it. It is amazing how our bodies create such a wonderful little miracle. Doesn't seem like much is right but to see that little fluttering heartbeat, awwwwww.... DH is gearing up, ready to gut our office which will be the nursery and do our Big bath soon too. Finally doing more inside the house, he knows I will be a nut case about having the house in order. Nesting!
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby Msola » Thu May 29, 2014 8:16 am

Good morning ladies

Danielle, so glad your ultrasound went great. Seeing that little fluttering h/b makes it so real. Nice that you get weekly peeks :)

Lany, that little bub sure is getting bigger....amazing! Glad the scan is perfect. Now you can relax. Congrats on your award. Hope you have a fun trip.

Taren, hope that nausea subsides for you. I remember mine kicked in around 6 weeks. I didn't get the hunger, I ate because it seemed to help a teeny bit. Glad your u/s also went great.

Liza, hope you're doing well.

AFM, yay for 2nd trimester! Went 2 days without nausea and thought it was finally done, but then it came back with a vengeance last night. Now that might be because I ate a salad after burning over 1000 calories last night at my classes. You see, my fitness friends payed me a visit after class and were showing off and taking pics of their well-toned bodies (They don't know I'm pregnant). Standing next to them, I was looking ginormous with my "gut", barely muscular arms, XL jiggly butt and thunder thighs. I felt like I was being shamed..lol. So, of course, I got the message and decided now that I'm in the 2nd tri, I can go back to eating "light" like I used to. Pre pregnancy, after my classes, I would have a light salad. Well, after 30 mins of debilitating nausea, I asked DH to get me that slice of bread,slap on that butter and some marmalade. I ate that sucker and it tasted good.....lol...that nausea also went away. I'll try that light eating again today.
Msola
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby dmdank » Thu May 29, 2014 10:45 am

Oh you are too funny Ola!! Wow, ms came back again?!! Ugh. Great to hear from you though. So no telling the class yet? Yay for 2nd Tri. I can't believe how time is flying. I'm sure it doesn't feel like that and easy for me to say right now, I'm sure I'll be smacking myself in a few weeks for saying that (but hope not)! That piece of toast sounds YUMMY!! I just downed a cobb salad. (made at a mexican deli so it is not the traditional cobb lol) Lettuce, eggplant, peppers, tomatoes and avocado. Def not a cobb but whatever, it's yummy. I haven't had any crazy cravings or extreme hunger or nausea, figure one of them is coming soon. I will take it if it means the little one is moving right along :)

I am extremely grumpy though and then almost burst into tears earlier after I ripped DH's head off over something work related that someone else did (my poor man, stared at me, sighed and walked away) Guess it's just crazy hormones and extreme fatigue. The alarm went off at 4:50am and I almost went through the roof. You would think I'd be in an awesome mood. I'm am so grateful to God for giving me this blessing and that everything is ok with the baby so far and keep thanking him but can't get myself out of this funk.

Haha, guess I needed to vent. Thanks for listening girls :) :)
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby JNL07 » Thu May 29, 2014 1:45 pm

:hi: girls! Ive missed you ladies! So much going on over here! The kids are out of school and next week starts summer school and swim lessons! We have been working on the yard and fence is getting done as we speak. tonight DH and I are building the fire pit and stone bench. The weather here is hot hot hot and super humid...I feel like barfing right when I step outside! LOL SO many ultrasounds!!!! YAY!

Taren~ hurray for getting to see your healthy bean! Seeing that heartbeat is such a lovely feeling! how are you feeling symptom wise? any sickness?

Danielle~ YAY!! so excited your appt went well and you got to see the heartbeat!! Its such a beautiful thing that we get to see our babies so early! You are so lucky you get more Ultrasounds!! any morning sickness yet?

Lany~ wow those pics are soo awesome!!!! Im so happy that baby is doing well... looks like the worrying was for nothing....but I feel like that right now!! lol some days the ms isnt bad an makes me feel suspicious and other days im reminded that ms is still around. Are you still dealing with ms?

Ola~YAY for the 2nd Trimester!! I wish I was you right now!! you are so funny!!! If it makes you feel better I also feel huge and unattractive! lol I could fly off into the sunset with my flabby arms!haha I have to eat light as well and more often..if I eat meals I throw them up so I have been skipping dinner and eating buttered toast in the evening and it calms my tummy.... I cant wait till Morning sickness is behind us!!!

AFM~ 10 weeks and I'm starting to see the light at the end of the barf tunnel!!!LOL I have an appt on Tuesday with my Dr to listen to baby's hb and schedule my nt scan for 12 weeks. I also already scheduled my gender scan for 16 weeks!!!!!! SO that's July 11th at 10:30 am!! I'm so freakin excited but that seems so far away hahaha! Is everyone planning on finding out the sex of baby?
Me~28 :love: DH~32 :babyb: ~8yrs :babyg: ~6yrs :babyg: ~5yrs :babyg: ~ 2 yrs
Feb 2013 :angel:
Expecting a baby boy!!
JNL07
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups