The Hunt for Eggs Was Successful! Pt 1

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: The Hunt for Eggs Was Successful! Pt 1

Postby daisy14 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:40 am

Lany updated in the December group.. no pictures yet!!

Can't wait!! congrats on the arrival Lany!!!
Me: 29 (T)
DH: 29
DSD: 5
DS: 3 weeks
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby dmdank » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:43 am

Thank you for the update Taren, I've been checking for updates. YAY!!!!

Congrats Lany!!! so happy for you. Can't wait to see some pics :)
Me: 37 (Danielle)
DH: 35
DS: born 1/27/15
(2) Fur Babies

For this child I have prayed and You have granted me my request. 1 Samuel 1:27

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby dmdank » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:35 pm

Lany, congrats again. Can't wait to see more pics!! Tian is gorgeous!!!

Ola, great to hear from you. How are you feeling? Cx getting stronger at all? Can't wait for the next little one!!!! Keep us posted :)

Taren, when was your next appt again? I am not doing well remembering things anymore or dates!!! I couldn't even tell you what the date was today without looking it up. Lol. Very unlike me. How are you feeling??

Liza, anything new by you??

Afm, we had snow here all day so we left work at 1pm which was great. Came home and hung 2 bathroom vanity lights. 1 more light to go in the dining room and we're done with all electrical. Getting there! Very exciting. I hope to take pics this weekend of the nursery! Finally starting to relax knowing things are coming together. Very stressful for a bit there. I give anyone who does a move while pregnant ALOT of credit. I can't even imagine.

Happy Thanksgiving!! We're off to my parents first thing In the morning until Friday.

Talk soon
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby Lany » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:58 pm

Hi Ladies,

Haven't forgotten about you all. Just been a little busy and we were hit with a major storm yesterday that has caused all sorts of havoc. Internet connection is very limited. Will check in again soon and catch up with how you are all doing soon.
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:57 am

No worries Lany, been checking in on the Dec DDC... sounds like a crazy storm.. glad you are all safe and sound!! How is baby Tian doing??
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JNL07 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:58 am

:hi: Ladies! YAY!! Lany!!! congrats on baby!!! How are you feeling? Doing well over here...just getting last few things done before I pop. The weather here is cold and awful. Got our first snow of the year and of course I bust my butt on ice....not cool. As if I couldnt feel any worse :cry: my back hurts and i feel like I pee my pants daily. Still dilated and have contractions everyday...dr put me on procardia last week to stop contractions but I am now off of it since im officially 36 weeks :D :D Today im having mentrual like cramps and some back ache...so putting dh to work on cleaning the house lol .....Gifts are wrapped and all the Christmas decor is up :D It has def been a busy time but now im just slowing down and waiting for things to happen :wink: enough about me! how are you lovely ladies!!!??? miss you girls!! Oh and Happy Thanksgiving!!! having left over turkey today :D :D :D :D yum!

Taren~YAY!! sounds like things are progressing nicely!! You look great!!! You are really on top of it! I just got hospital bag ready and still have to pack the kids bags for grandmas house!lol kup on your appt tuesday! I too have a dr appt on Tuesday!

Danielle~You poor thing! carpel tunnel is soooo awful!
I got it bad with DD1!The brace was super annoying but they do help a lot..especially if you sleep with it. You look great as well!!! cant believe things are happening so fast for all of us!!!

Ola~ hey girl!!! long time!!! I bet you are ready to be done!! We'll see if DD1 is right! Do you feel labor coming on? Good luck at your appt and kup :D :D
Me~28 :love: DH~32 :babyb: ~8yrs :babyg: ~6yrs :babyg: ~5yrs :babyg: ~ 2 yrs
Feb 2013 :angel:
Expecting a baby boy!!
JNL07
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby daisy14 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:30 pm

Liza... you look wonderful!!! Hurray for being off the meds... bring on the baby!! awe you or Ola is next!!! Sounds like you are getting prepared!! The weather has been cold here for awhile but that is Canada for you! You are way ahead of me on the Christmas decor and wrapping!!! So you got me beat there! We hope to have everything up this weekend, going to get a tree tomorrow! Happy Thanksgiving to you!!! I wish I had turkey leftovers but our thanksgiving was in October :)

afm... TGIF!!!!!! I need the weekend!! I dont know what it is if baby is dropped in my belly or what but the pelvic pressure this week has been insane! It is even uncomfortable to sit and now the back aches are setting in. I can't wait to talk to my doctor about mat leave next week, I probably leaving December 19th as my last day now because I have to watch haylin over the holidays. So I am hoping he will sign off on that for me, will pretty much be 37 weeks by that time. I think I had a real contraction this morning when I woke up but have had nothing since so I am not worried about it or anything. STarted drinking my raspberry leaf tea on wednesday hoping it helps with labour! We shall see.. although I have nothing to compare it to.. LOL

How is EOE??

Hope to see more baby pictures Lany!!!
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lany » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:26 pm

Ok so I finally have a little time and internet connection that doesn't keep dropping out.

Liza so great to hear from you. You are looking amazing. It won't be long now until your little man is here. Are you getting excited? Do you think you will go early especially as you are having contractions already? Looking forward to some more updates.

Taren I'm not surprised you are feeling pressure in your pelvis area. You have a tiny frame and you are getting close now too. About 6 or 7 weeks right??
Did you get your Christmas tree over the weekend? It's still weekend there actually. All my days are messed up. Every day just runs into the next right now.

Danielle how are you feeling. Glad to hear the support is helping with your spd. The house getting closer to being finished?? The nursery?? Can't wait for pics. We finally finished out deck and got grass in the back yard so I know how good it feels when something comes together.

Ola how are you going? Only a few days til our due date. Have you had your baby yet?

Afm I get to go home today yay!!!

Tian is doing really well and is bf well too. It's a bit of a relief as I had all sorts of drama with the boys. Maybe I am just more relaxed this time. A word of advice - if you plan to bf it is hard and something that is learned by both you and baby. It can hurt til you get it right and I still have some nipple pain and a fee grazes this time round. Inward determined to try and make it work. It didn't work for ds1 it took 8 weeks to get it right with ds2.

Tian was weighed yesterday and she has lost 285g so she is down to 2500g now 5lb 8oz which was spot on 10% of her birth weight. This is quite normal and now my milk has come in she should gain it back quite quickly.

It was my birthday on the 29th so it was a bit of a quiet one. Just me and Tian over night as dh had to be home with the boys. On the upside I didn't have to cook lol.

I will post a pic of Tian in her going home outfit when we are about to leave. She is a bit of a poo machine so I don't want to put it on early just in case she soils it. Part of the problem is the newborn Nappies are still a little to big for her :)
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby dmdank » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:34 pm

Hey ladies, I dont know what happened, I thought I responded the other day. Maybe I dreamt it. Lol

Liza, great to hear from you. You look great!!! 36 weeks?! Time is just flying. Have the cx gotten worse. I keep checking the DEC DDC for updates to see if you've gone into labor! Can't wait for another little one. The carpal tunnel is a bear. Very hard to do anything when you can't feel your fingers :( I wear a brace most of the time and all night. I type all day at work so I'm sure that doesn't help. We make do though! As long as baby is safe and healthy.

Taren, how's the pelvic pain? Have you bought a support belt by chance? I love mine and it totally helps with the pelvic pain. Any more cx? That's exciting. I'm excited but nervous. Lol. Im going to start getting things together for a hospital bag this week. I saw you did most of yours? Any luck with the house showing? I've been getting a sharp pain/cramp here and there and it's only every once in a while. No clue if it's a cx or my body growing!!!

Lany, glad you're ok after the bad storm out there. I read about it earlier. That's nuts. Glad everyone is safe. Thank you for the advice on bf. I welcome the advice. So many people say how hard it is and give up quickly. I'm hoping to stick it out. Happy Belated Birthday! What a great bday present to have Tian finally here!!! How are you feeling?

Afm, Renos are pretty much done. It's such a relief. DH and a friend of ours spent the day yesterday installing base and shoe molding thru the kitchen, hall, foyer, half bath and full bath. So it's done!!! Just needs to be painted but I don't care about that. Lol. There's a few touch ups needed in the half bath and some pics to hang but other than that, we're done. We put our tree up today and will probably decorate next weekend. We also put the crib together!!! Yay. I'm about to go put the bumpers in and take some pics. We still need to put some stuff on the walls and put the rocker in the room but the majority is done and cleaned and put away!!
Eek. I can't believe how close we all are to having our little ones here and the little princess Tian is already here :)
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby dmdank » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:00 pm

Pictures aren't the greatest but I'll be taking more once I have some pics up and the rocker in. Youngest cat photo bombed. She's in the crib. Lol.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (46.33 KiB) Viewed 325 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (49.34 KiB) Viewed 325 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (67.41 KiB) Viewed 325 times
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby Lany » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:38 pm

Danielle the nursery looks great. I bet it's a relief to be getting everything finalized with getting so close. Hopefully you will get a bit of down time on some weekends now timeless. Especially as the festive season is usually so busy as well.

Just taking tian on her first shopping trip. To the grocery sore lol. It was great having mum and dad here looking after the boys while I was in hospital but man did they eat me out of house and home.

Never would have even left the house at this age with my first.
I worry a little as she hasnt had her immunization etc yet but life doesn't stop unfortunately.
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby dmdank » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Lany, It is a huge relief! So glad to be almost done and just take it easy.

Enjoy shopping! So true, we do what you have to and will be fine :) saw your update on Tian wanting to nurse and then sleep for hrs and cuddle on you a lot. I love it!!! So sweet. Enjoy the snuggle time.
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:27 am

Danielle... hurray for being done renos!!! For the most part :) The baby room looks awesome!!! I bet you feel great to have it mostly ready now! I am jealous of the room size, our nursery is so small!!! But once we get the swing out it will open it up a LOT more! I dont really have pelvic pain its more just pressure and lots of it! Like babies head is pushing down on my pelvis and my bladder! I have to pee lots these days again! I am waking up a couple times a night to pee, it almost hurts sometimes! Just a few random contractions nothing major, I think mostly just BH now. Yep my bag is mostly packed, next payday I am going to pick up my final few things I want to have like witchhazel and things like that... a lot of things will not be packed until that day like phone chargers.. camera.. etc.

Lany... liltte Tian is such a dolly!! omg I can't get over how beautiful she is! Happy Belated Birthday!! Glad that you are home now and settling in with Tian and the family! Great to hear breastfeeding is going well too! Thanks for the advice, I definitely will make sure to stick it out and not give up unless its detrimental to baby of course! I am sure the recommend supplementing when you have to anyways.... thats just a given! Yep 6-7 weeks to go now.. more like 6! How was Tian's first shopping trip?? Did you get the flu shot? I was told that it will help protect baby for those first 6 months if you get the flu shot yourself!

afm... I am counting down the days to leave!!! Have a doctors appointment today and will discuss this more with my doctor and hopefully get a note for a breastpump too! I think Dec 22 is going to be my last day actually at work I will take the 23/24 off and then officially start my mat leave the following week on the 29th. But of course we all know how that could change, and my doctor may say to leave sooner who knows? We did get our tree up and all the other christmas decorations this weekend! Our house is quite festive now! Christmas shopping is all done now just play the waiting game! Have to go to my BFF's baby shower this weekend in Calgary which is a 2 hour drive.. not really looking forward to the drive but it should be fun nonetheless, going with my mom so that will be nice! Busy day today thats all from me for now! Take care ladies!
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JNL07 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:20 am

Hi ladies just want to update quick! Dr said im 3.5 cm dilated and babys head is very low. He thinks tonight or tomorrow... Trying to get the house in order while dealing with monster cramps right now :( will ipdate later
Me~28 :love: DH~32 :babyb: ~8yrs :babyg: ~6yrs :babyg: ~5yrs :babyg: ~ 2 yrs
Feb 2013 :angel:
Expecting a baby boy!!
JNL07
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby daisy14 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:39 pm

Ooooh exciting!! I will be stalking :)