The Hunt for Eggs Was Successful! Pt 1

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: The Hunt for Eggs Was Successful! Pt 1

Postby Lany » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:27 pm

Yay awesome news Liza. I'll be keeping my eye out for updates.
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby dmdank » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:49 pm

Ohhhh very exciting Liza!! Can't wait for updates!

Taren, how did your dr appt go?

Lany, how was the shopping trip?
Me: 37 (Danielle)
DH: 35
DS: born 1/27/15
(2) Fur Babies

For this child I have prayed and You have granted me my request. 1 Samuel 1:27

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:22 am

Any updates Liza?

My appointment was pretty uneventful! I forgot to ask my doctor about the breastpump because he is always in such a hurry. May have to go back sooner to get a doctors note for mat leave which will officially begin on Dec 29th but Dec 22 will probably be my last day. Have two holiday day to use for 22/23 then the rest of the week is paid holidays. I am kind of on the fence about it.. I want to work as long as I can but I guess we do need someone to watch DSD.. Just too bad her mom can't arrange something herself for once... I feel like it is always us trying to find arrangements for her. Not that its a bad thing, but she just is always relying on us or Cody's mom.

I am up to 152 lbs now!! I think I am slightly on the higher side of weight gain which is ok, but the gain has definitely slowed down, must all be baby weight now!
Me: 29 (T)
DH: 29
DSD: 5
DS: 3 weeks
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby dmdank » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:57 am

But your appt went well otherwise?? Did they do HB and measurements? I know what you mean about uneventful, it's the same old stuff every appt I go to, asking me if anything is new, measurements of my belly and HB and that's the extent of it. I actually have an u/s this coming Tuesday so that will be exciting to see Brody again and see how much he weights, etc. It sounds hard with DSD but thank God she has you guys. I'm sure it will all fall in to place for you and your little one will be here before you know it!! I hear ya on the weight, I was told 2 appts ago to stop losing weight, now I think I gained all that i had lost back and then some but I still fit in all my clothes. This baby is sucking it all up!!!

Thank you the kind words on the nursery, I am happy with the outcome, just anxious to get the last few things in the room and some pics and then good to go.

Excited to hear updates from Liza and Ola!!!

Lany, how are you making out? I'm sure you're busy, just thinking about you!!

I'm becoming an emotional mess. I'm sure it's all hormones but with work and my mind always running of what needs to be done, I'm just overwhelmed. With my work, it's not going to get done unless I do it, it will just wait until I'm ready to work again and that just sticks in my mind. I'd like to be caught up and have a few weeks not to worry about work once Brody comes and then the work load won't be so bad and it will be a ton easier to do from home when I'm ready to work, since there wont' be any interruptions or phone calls (well interruptions from work that is, I'm sure I'll have a hungry baby looking for a boob!! LOL) I cannot get comfortable anymore at night and now getting restless leg in bed too. It used to only be when I was sitting on the couch and going to bed helped it but not anymore. So I had a mini melt down last night. Still have Christmas shopping to do. I'm planning to do alot of shopping online this week and just have everything ship to the house and less running around. DH is on the road for days out of every week so there's not much I can do without him. He's in MI and OH today / tomorrow. I told him no more traveling come Christmas because I am not chancing going into labor with him 9 hours away.

Hope everyone is having a good week! Going to post my 32+4 belly pic :)
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:30 pm

Yep all was good otherwise.. they always do the belly measurement and the HB.. check blood pressure, etc.. all is fine! An ultrasound would be exciting!! I wish I had another one... probably not though! I can understand how things can get stressful with work especially with this time of year. Hopefully you can balance things before your mat leave and get some of the home life things checked off your list. You need to take care of yourself and babe! No stressing allowed!
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Msola » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:00 am

Hi ladies, just wanted to give a quick update....she's here! I'll give more details as soon as hubs gets off of the comp. Just had to let you know, we've kinda been on the journey together. :)
Msola
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Lany » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:47 am

Congrats Ola!! Looking forward to your birth story and pics of your little princess :)
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby dmdank » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:33 am

Yay Ola! Congrats. We'll be watching for updates. :)
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:02 am

yay Ola!!!!!!!!!! Big congrats! cant wait for more details and pics!
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby dmdank » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:07 am

How are all our new mommies and soon to be mommies?

Lany, things going well with you and Tian? How are the boys adjusting? Are they trying to be big helpers?

Ola, how's your new little bundle of joy? Hope all is going well!! Can't wait to see pics and details!

Liza, how are you making out? Any serious cx or looking like labor yet?

Taren, I forgot to ask you when we were talking about your drs visit, was it by chance mentioned about you being ahead of schedule? I know you had mentioned you wanted to remind them and wasn't sure if they mentioned it?

afm, just plucking along. I started sleeping in our spare bedroom so I could have the bed all to myself since it's usually DH, I and 2 kitties who smother us and for little things, they take up alot of room. It's helping some but of course the youngest cat has to come with me and is up my butt all night. LOL. I seriously toss and turn all night, I roll over every hour, sometimes able to make it to 2 hours. I found 5 pillows as opposed to the body pillow, works better for me right now. Hoping to get some pics up in the nursery this weekend and the rocker in and just be done. I have vegged after work all week so prepared to be active this weekend :) Oh and on a plus side, I was able to get a TON OF WORK caught up so feeling really good and not so stressed anymore. YAY. I have a u/s this Tuesday for measurements/weight, can't wait to see Brody again!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby Lany » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:09 pm

Hi ladies,

How is your weekend going? It is still the weekend right??? Lol days and nights mean nothing to me anymore :)

Danielle I am glad to hear you took it easy somewhat this week. I wish I had of forced myself to take it a bit easier before Tian came. I know exactly what you mean about tossing and turning I was the same right up until about 3 weeks before I had Tian. After that I was so exhausted that I stayed in whatever position I happens to land in.
You have a scan coming up as well right? I am going through that little bit of regret of not getting an extra scan or maternity photos done at the moment. It was my last pregnancy and I didn't get maternity shots for any of them. Not proper ones anyway.

Taren how is the house showings coming along. Any interest. I'm sure you would prefer to not have to worry about moving or anything right now anyway. Did your on end up writing you a note to finish work. Have you decided on an end date yet? Either way not long to go now. Are you getting excited? I'm loving your bump it is so cute. I can't wait to see your little ones!!

Ola how are you going? Looking forward to updates on your little girls arrival into the world.

Liza has your little man entered the work yet? Can't wait to hear from you as well.

Afm things are going pretty well. My house looks like a disaster zone but apart from that everything else is good. Dh thinks he's i holidays though lol. He hasn't been much help. I have still had to cook all the meals for the family and if I want anything cleaned I have to do it. His way of helping out is holding Tian so I can get the chores done if she isn't asleep. She is getting s bit better falling asleep without being on the boob and I can get some decent sleeps out of her in her bed. Other times she just wants to be close to me :)
My belly is going down but I still have a way to go in losing the fat I put on in my but and thighs lol. On the upside I just saw pictures of family from dh side and I can almost be 100% certain that I will be the smallest person there even with a 4 week old baby at Christmas time.
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby Lany » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:50 am

Spam :)

I can relate but wouldn't chang it for anything!
Attachments
image.jpg
Wouldn't change it for anything. Love this girl
image.jpg (81.34 KiB) Viewed 289 times
image.jpg
I can relate
image.jpg (145.92 KiB) Viewed 289 times
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:08 pm

Danielle.. my doctor still says Jan 17th.. but he is so unattentive that I don't trust his date at all. Based on my LMP and 2/3 ultrasounds I am due closer to January 12th so that's what I am going by. At least I have him caught back up to January 17th. So according to him I am 34 weeks but I am more like 35 weeks based on more evidence. How was your weekend? Sounds like the nursery is progressing well!!! Exciting to see baby brody tomorrow!

Lany... she is just too sweet!!! I want to smother her with kisses!! LOL We havent had anymore house showings since that last one, doubt we will now which is ok by me.. I would be fine moving later in the spring!!! I am going to get a note at my next doctors appointment for sure!! I have unofficially emailed and verbally told my boss that my mat leave will begin December 29th (however, technically my last day will be december 22 because I am taking the 23/24 off and then we get 25/26 off anyways). So only 10.5 more days of work to go!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not wait! I was nervous about it but now it can not come soon enough! Tell DH to get off his butt!! This isnt a holiday!!! Hurray for slowly getting pre-baby body back!!

Ola... SHARE PICTURES PLEASE!!

Liza... did your little one arrive?? updates!!

AFM... I am done.. I am sore. I hate this office chair!!!! I could hardly vacuum the house yesterday without dying of back and feet pain. I am not even swollen just sore! On the upside today I bought a used bassinet and got a crapload of hand me down clothes all for a killer deal! I can't wait to wash and go through them all! The bassinet is so cute, has owls on it! saved myself probably $100.. no point in buying a new one that will only be used for a few months. I was going to use the antique one from my grandma but my mom decided that its not safe enough. So I guess we are just going to use it as a play toy for haylin or just for daytime naps at my parents house. What a busy time of year.. I must say I am glad to be all ready for christmas now! Plus I think we have everything we need for baby now just need to purchase a breast pump and thats it!
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby JNL07 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:06 pm

Hi ladies!! Just wanted to let you know baby Jonah was born on 12/4 (36 weeks) he weighed 6lbs 7 oz... We're so in love!!
Me~28 :love: DH~32 :babyb: ~8yrs :babyg: ~6yrs :babyg: ~5yrs :babyg: ~ 2 yrs
Feb 2013 :angel:
Expecting a baby boy!!
JNL07
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby dmdank » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Congrats again Liza! Can't wait for pics and to hear your birth story. This is so exciting.

Lany, Tian is just precious. She had the sweetest little face.

Taren, this feels like when we were all TTC and it came down to you and I remaining and then just me. Your little one will be here next and then me. EEEEEKKKKK.

Ola, how are you doing and your new little bundle of joy?

I'll catch up tomorrow! Goodnight ladies
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups