The Hunt for Eggs Was Successful! Pt 1

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: The Hunt for Eggs Was Successful! Pt 1

Postby daisy14 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:15 pm

Congrats Liza!!!!
Me: 29 (T)
DH: 29
DSD: 5
DS: 3 weeks
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Msola » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:27 pm

Hi ladies! Congrats to you Liza! Hope Everyone is doing well. Sorry, I haven't posted. FOR Some reason, the comp will not let me log in....so bizarre. It's hard typing on the phone. I'm still stalking you all, Danielle, Taren you're next :)
Msola
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby daisy14 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:31 pm

Oh ladies, I am am so ready to get this baby out of me!!! Lol

I am done. So uncomfortable!!!!
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby dmdank » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:32 am

Not too much longer Taren!
Me: 37 (Danielle)
DH: 35
DS: born 1/27/15
(2) Fur Babies

For this child I have prayed and You have granted me my request. 1 Samuel 1:27

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:23 pm

They moved things around on me!! (on here that is) anyone else see the pregnancy groups first now??

Yep, not much longer! Feeling better today thank goodness. This weekend was a little rough. Today is not so bad!
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby dmdank » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:52 pm

I didn't see things moved around yet, I stick to the "view your posts" and then just click on the groups from a post. It's really hard when you're so used to being active and doing things yourself. I'm sure it's hard on you. With our house renos, it was hard for me as I'm used to being able to just go do things myself. I would've been the one hanging the light fixtures and changing the switches and outlets, I actually enjoy that stuff. Even as little as putting up some pictures and wall decor, I just don't have the strength. We went to get pet food this weekend and then walked Sports Authority and Target and I wanted to just collapse afterwards. DH just looks at me and I find myself telling him constantly "you have no idea". I wish men could just live in our shoes for a day or two while pg and during af. don't get me wrong, I'm beyond grateful for DH, he has been a real champ through all of this. some things tick me off but all in all, he's been wonderful. I love Christmas but would really like it to be the end of the month now. I'm ready. 2 days ago I said baby could stay in forever, after last night, I'm ready. :)
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby Lany » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Hi Ladies,

Sorry haven't posted in a awhile. I just don't know where all the time is going.

Taren not long to go now. Your little boy will be here before you know it. All the pains and discomfort is so worth it once you get to hold your little one :) then you move on to a whole new lot of pains and discomforts lol. The last weeks always feel like they drag. I just kept my self busy. I could of used an extra couple of days if I was completely honest I was just that busy!

Danielle I know what you mean, I am usually the one in there doing all the stuff. My dh says its because I need to have control over everything lol. I say no....it's just because I want it done right. How are you feeling over all. How did your ulttasound go. Have you done it already?

Ola, Liza how are you guys going with your little munchkins?

AFm as I said the days are just running into each other. I'm so busy and dh isn't much help. He has 9 weeks off and thinks it's a vacation for him. I am seriously going to crack it one of these days especially because Tian has day and night confusion. I must admit she is getting better in that department but it is very taxing to be up all night and then up early when the boys wake up.
The midwife came and visited me today and Tian has reached her birthweight again so super happy about that. Can't believe she will be 3 weeks tomorrow. She has already grown 3 cm!!
The only thing I have to watch is my foremilk hind milk imbalance. Because she is so little and has a tiny stomach and I produce so much milk she is getting to much foremilk. This is resulting in green poo!! It's all within the normal spectrum for a baby but it is disturbing changing a happy that is green and sometime bright green at that lol.
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby dmdank » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:35 am

Hey Lany, glad to hear things are going well with Tian and she's back up in weight! Need to have a little talk with DH huh? I'd be frustrated too. I see my DH being glued to the computer when he's home with me after Brody comes and it's not going to go over well. I can see the green poopy's being disturbing, is the midwife concerned about it? I always hear about green poops but just thought it was when babies start to eat more than milk? It's all new to me :) Yes, I'm a total control freak, even at work. It's bad sometimes. Being pg has calmed me down some especially over the past 2 weeks, nothing really matters to me anymore other than baby being healthy and staying put as long as possible. My house is like a disaster zone this week trying to finalize things for Christmas and I honestly don't care. Normally I'd be freaking out. One good thing is a friend of mine owns a cleaning co. she's got one of her girls cleaning for me for a great price! Can't pass it up and one less thing I have to worry about.

Taren, congrats again on your last full week of work! Very exciting. How are things otherwise? All set for Christmas? I still have to wrap but going the lazy route this year and just bagging everything. Off to the $1 store and get holiday bags and tissue paper, easy and quick. I can't do much with my hands now a days anyway, still can't feel my fingers. Really hoping it goes back to normal after Brody comes otherwise I'll be going for cortisone shots quickly. Very exciting to see the ladies in the Jan DDC starting to progress. It's getting REAL!!!

Liza and Ola, hope you're both well and enjoying your new little bundles of joy! Would love to see some pics when you have time :)

xo
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:23 pm

Hey Lovely Ladies! Had my last biweekly today.. nothing to spectacular again! Everything is good with baby and my weight gain has started to slow down, but my belly certainly hasn't stopped growing! Start weeklies now though! Test for group b strep next week! But I am pretty sure they already tested me for this in L&D when I went there a few weeks ago when I was having cramps. I am going to ask him to check babies position at the next appointment and get him to write me a note for a breast pump! I watch my step daughter that day.. but I don't think it would be appropriate to bring her when I am getting a swab done.. so have to make some other arrangements!! Like I mentioned in the DDC I am getting cramping everyday now, somedays worse than others and baby has sure been moving lots! I hope he is in position now!! Getting pretty anxious!

Danielle.. thanks!! Half way through the week now!! I still have to come in monday which sucks but oh well! Hopefully the bossman will send me home early :) Everything is all set for christmas, just have some wrapping left to do for DSD. I like to do that xmas eve :) and we don't have her xmas eve night so thats perfect. We have been busy, had a house showing on sunday and another tonight! DSD has her last day of school tomorrow for the year and last day of daycare forever on friday! Hopefully you get some relief from your hands soon!! Thats got to be a pain in the butt!!

Lany.. glad to hear from you!! Sorry that DH is being a big lazy bum! If my DH thinks its going to be a vacation on his week off when baby comes he has another thing coming. He will help out if he is home! Thats so great that Tian is gaining weight again!! Wonderful!! Feel free to baby spam us with pictures! She is such a little dolly! How are the boys doing with a new baby around?? Hopefully baby Tian gets the day and night thing reversed and mama can get a few hours of sleep!! Are you pumping at all so DH can get up and feed?

Ola and Liza thinking of you both, hope your little ones are doing well!! <3
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lany » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:27 pm

Hello lovely ladies :)
A quick check in. I may not be ae to post for a couple of days. We are 1hr in on our what usually would be a 8 hour car drive without children. We are heading to see dh family over the Christmas break. I must admit that
I am really nervous for a couple of reasons.
1. Tian will probably sleep a lot in the car which means I most likely be up all night
2. She will get over stimulated with all the people wanting to hold her all the time.
3. A couple of the family are smokers and my inlaws burn incense all the time. SIDS risk
4.they live in the bush so Mosquitos could definitely be a problem.
5. She is only 3 1/2 weeks old so hasn't had her immunizations yet.
6. One of dh siblings dosen't believe in immunizing Her children.

This may sound selfish but I just want to hold my baby close to me the entire time we are there and not let her go.

I hope everyone is doing well. Taren how are cx going?
I will check in with you all whenever I can and at the very least read your posts :)
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby Lany » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:07 pm

I'm pretty useless at taking photos but here are a couple of Tian. Hoping to get a couple of great Christmas shots. I can envisage them in my head I hope I can pull them off.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (85.95 KiB) Viewed 842 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (85.29 KiB) Viewed 842 times
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:51 am

LOVE TIAN! She is so sweet!

Lany, hopefully things go well for you at christmas. I think its perfectly ok to be a paranoid mamabear! That's just nature! Just do the best you can of the situation and don't be afraid to speak up if you don't like something!

CX are on and off still. This morning I had a good bout of them and also lost a big glob of my mucus plug! Things are changing! I hope my doctor checks my cervix on wednesday!
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby dmdank » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:55 am

Oh Lany, Tian is soooo precious. Just love the pics. GL with the Christmas pics, I'm sure anything you take will be great. And like Taren said, don't be afraid to speak your mind. It's your daughter and your just doing what you have to to protect her health.

Taren, eek!! Things are progressing. So exciting. I know things are coming and coming fast and going to change, but I still freak out. I guess that's normal. Every time I go to the bathroom, I'm afraid to see something that isn't normal. LOL Guess I'm not as ready as I thought. Just a matter of time now for you! And FULL TERM today. YAY!! I can't wait to see pics of your little one.

afm, well we survived babysitting my BIL's 3 kids on Saturday through to Sunday am, it actually went well. I freaked out a bit after all 3 brushed their teeth and spilled full cups of water all over the floor, toothpaste everywhere!!! AHHHhhh better get used to it now, huh? ha! We hung the rest of the decor in Brody's room, looks great. Started to put together the rocker and ottoman and there's a broken piece on the chair so I'm waiting for the manufacturer to call me back, would be nice if they would, I've called twice. I do not want us to have to take it all apart to return it for 1 part, so needless to say, I have parts all over the floor of his room. need a few last things for Christmas and we're good to go!
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:58 pm

Want to see pictures Danielle!!! Glad things are going well for you!! Sounds like fun babysitting, Yep get used to the mess lol!! Kids are so messy when it comes to teeth brushing! You all ready for Christmas now??

I feel so different in the pelvic region today! It's so weird and just not I had some painful cramping but it didn't last long. Like quick painful cramping, but way worse than any period cramp. I just feel funny, like things are changing! DH hopes baby comes this week, I hope he waits till after xmas lol!!
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lany » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:12 pm

Taren you are looking amazing!! Can't believe your 37 weeks already!! It really sounds like your Body is amping up ready for labour. How are you feeling about it all. Nervous, excited, all of the above :) today or tomorrow te last day of work for you. How exciting!!

Danielle hope the supplier calls you back. There is nothing worse than waiting for someone to call when you just want to get things done. Have you posted a belly pic recently? Congrats on surviving the babysitting. So now you know you can handle 3 kids wink wink :) are you starting to get excited too.

Afm things are going pretty well. I've managed to control the situation here somewhat. My 2 boys are covered head to toe in mosquito bites though. Very upsetting as the Christmas photos aren't for a couple of days yet and they have come out in huge red welts. Can't rememebr if I mentioned it but my milk has finally regulated so no lore green poop!! Yeah
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups