The Hunt for Eggs Was Successful! Pt 1

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: The Hunt for Eggs Was Successful! Pt 1

Postby dmdank » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:10 pm

Hey Lany, glad things are going pretty well there. :) poor boys and the bites. Mosquito bites are awful. Maybe the photos can be adjusted to take the red welts out. Yay for no more green poop. That's great. How is everyone doing with holding Tian? She is just too darn cute. 3 kids???!!!! Scares me a bit but if we're meant to have 3, we will :) I think my DH would love that. We never discussed a #, is that weird? The manufacturer didn't call me back but I called them and was able to speak with a really nice woman in Canada who had me send her pics of the piece of the part that's broken and she's trying to see if it's something they have readily available or if it's something that we have to wait until the second week of Jan when their warehouse opens back up. They're on limited hrs for the holidays and closed after tomorrow. I figure we don't need it until laterJanuary anyway. I don't plan on doing the stairs much except morning and night and I have a rocker on the main floor if Brody comes early. Oh and my last bump pic was last Wed. I'll attach it :) keep those pics coming!!!

Taren, this is getting so exciting. I get chills any time I think of any of us getting really close. Freakin me out!!!!! Lol. Your bump is just perfect. You've come a long way with your sweet bump. Someone asked me tonight if I was expecting. Nope just have a coconut under my shirt!!!! Lol I feel huge. Any increase in CM? I wonder if that happens for everyone? I've had a ton all along so wonder if it will increase. So the cramping is all over the place timing wise? Sounds like your body is def preparing. When's your next appt? Nope not ready for Christmas but close. I actually have 2 gifts to buy that I can't buy until Wednesday when I get down by my parents ( gift cards for places by them ) and DH has to buy 1 more each for his parents which he'll do tomorrow. So pretty much done. How about you? And to think I used to only shop 2 days before Christmas and on Christmas Eve. I usually work very well under pressure. Not right now though!! Can barely multi task now a days.

So DH thought I was nuts when I said we'll be up Christmas Eve in a few years while Brody is sleeping, putting toys and such together. We always came out to our toys all set up when we were little. Isn't that normal?

Btw, I'm sobbing at commercials now!!! Here's some pics. Looks like the O in Brody needs to be adjusted now that I see it in a pic. Don't mind my half put together rocker. Lol. I bought the rest of what I need for my hospital bag. Witch hazel pads, lanolin cream, sanitary napkins, high rise panties ( just in case ), and then I have breast pads and of course socks, robe, pajamas, toiletries, camera. Anything else really needed that I don't know about or recommended? Brody's bag is done! Woohoo
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (57.03 KiB) Viewed 1057 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (39.52 KiB) Viewed 1057 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (68.1 KiB) Viewed 1057 times
Me: 37 (Danielle)
DH: 35
DS: born 1/27/15
(2) Fur Babies

For this child I have prayed and You have granted me my request. 1 Samuel 1:27

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby dmdank » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:12 pm

34 + 4
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (58.08 KiB) Viewed 1057 times
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby Lany » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:20 am

Now we are getting close to the end of all of the pregnancies if any of you wanted to connect with Facebook search for Helana Friesacher :)
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby dmdank » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:57 am

hey ladies,

I'm sure everyone is super busy!! YAY for the Holidays!

Lany, you'll be waking up to Christmas morning soon!! Enjoy your first Christmas with your daughter :) :)

Taren, how are you feeling? Any more cramping? Are you sore from your fall? bruised bum? Hope not and that all is well.

Hello to Liza and Ola, hope you're enjoying your new little ones and all is well. Thinking of you

afm, had a OB appt yesterday and start weekly now. Dr said baby is fully engaged. She was very happy with the progress and said he's right where he should be for 35+ weeks.!! YAY. Definitely feeling the pelvic pain though. Monday / Tuesday was GREAT so I got a bunch done, walked alot, shopped, no problem. Today I can barely walk. Not too much longer.

Hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas!!! Safe Travels!! xx
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby Msola » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:35 pm

Hello and happy new year my ladies! It's been a busy month, but Sydney is doing great. Had a cold that turned into bronchitis the past 3 weeks, I think I'm finally done with it (fingers crossed). I am so excited for you both, can't wait to read your little ones are here :)
Msola
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby Lany » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:47 pm

Morning ladies and happy new year!!

It's been super hard to get on here if late especially during times when I can actually see and not double vision. Our holiday went great all things considered. Tian was perfect and ate slept and didn't complain when passed around. She did so well in the car and barely complained.

Since we have been home however she has been a little terror lol. Not sleeping in her bed at all and only on me. Not passing gas and wind so cranky all the time which is resulting in one tired mumma.

Can't believe she will be 6 weeks old in a few days time. I will post some pics soon.

Taren how are you feeling? Not long now. Can't wait to see your little guy. Can't believe we have come so far together. How is you maternity leave going? Enjoying your time off. Make sure you rest before the baby comes. I wish I had taken a couple if days to just put my feet up.

Danielle your not that much further behind. You are looking fantastic. All the nursery finished now? When dont punster leave or are you working from home already?

Ola great to her from you. Would love to see a pic of Sydney if you have time?

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a great New Years eve. Would still love to connect via facebook if anyone is keen.
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby Lany » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:55 pm

We are finally into newborn clothing. They are a little big, wide mostly but in them all the same.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (104 KiB) Viewed 931 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (112.45 KiB) Viewed 931 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (81.69 KiB) Viewed 931 times
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby Lany » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:56 pm

One more
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (70.5 KiB) Viewed 931 times
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:11 pm

Omg Lany she is just too precious for words!!! That's grrat everything went well over the holidays, it may just take some time to adjust back to home and for things to be back to "normal". How was santa to you and the boys?

Maternity leave is going well so far. I have been watching haylin all week and spent a lot of time organizing and cleaning....or nesting lol. Now that organizing is basically done j just have some cleaning to do and then just wait. Wait, wait,wait. Can't wait for my appointment next week for a cervical check!' I have been having a lot more intense cramping and random contractions but nothing that lasts. I am ready to meet baby now!!
Me: 29 (T)
DH: 29
DSD: 5
DS: 3 weeks
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby dmdank » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:20 pm

Hey ladies,

I don't know how I completely missed these posts.

Ola, great to hear from you! Hope you're feeling better! Hope you can share some pics at some point of Sydney ;) :) :)

Lany, Tian so soooo cute. What great pics :) Hope Tian adjusts quickly to her bed and starts to sleep better for your sake and hers. xx Glad the holidays went well and fast!!! I can't believe how fast time is flying by.

Taren, the wait is just awful, huh? I don't know what to do with myself on the weekends and the past 2 weeks we've had 4 day weekends so I was just trying to find things to do, we hung pics throughout the house, or changed out some more door hardware, anything that didn't have me over exerting myself and just kinda managing DH on the project. LOL... kidding, I'm there to hand over tools. GL at your appt this week, let us know how you make out. I go again on Friday.

Nursery is done with the exception of the rocker that has a broken piece that ships to us this week so we'll finish that up hopefully this weekend. I am not working from home yet but DH and I did decide yesterday that this will be my last week in the office. As you all know, I cut back my hours months ago and continue to cut them back. I'm at about 6 hour days now but it's still hard with a 40-45 drive each way. I don't want to be doing that anymore. Granted the hospital is 3 streets away from my office but my bags are home. I can't pack my every day items until it's time so I'd have to go home anyway. So I broke it to my boss that I'll start working from home come Monday until Brody comes. YAY!!!!!!! We had off last Friday but ended up coming in for 3 hours anyway and then went to lunch with Friends. For the rest of the day after we got home, I had contractions off and on. The only time I've had them that noticeable so far. But that was it and nothing else going on. Today had very loose BM which is NOT like me now a days but chalking that up to a really greasy burger and fries we splurged and had for lunch but still hopeful!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the last 2 little ones of our group!!!
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby Lany » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:37 am

Taren Danielle how are you ladies going? So close now. Any progress?? Excited for your boys to come already!!!
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby dmdank » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:33 pm

Hi Lany,

How are you and Tian? And the boys?

Just had my weekly appt, 1.5 cm / 50%... EEeek, I know it's not much but it's something. So exciting.
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby Lany » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:41 pm

Progress is progress and once it starts it can speed up at any time. Yay so excited.

We are all doing well. tian goes through stages still of not wanting to sleep in her bed and being asleep all day and up all night occasionally. She is getting better though. Whe have started a loose routine that I will put into place more once she is 2 months olds. Before then I feel they are a bit too young for a fully structured routine and I prefer to enjoy the time snuggling lol.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (89.59 KiB) Viewed 847 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (88.35 KiB) Viewed 847 times
image.jpg
Some more Tian spam
image.jpg (76.95 KiB) Viewed 847 times
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:53 am

Awe she is so sweet Lany! Glad you are getting this figured out with her sleep!

Ola! I'm sorry I missed your post earlier! Glad things are going well and that you are feeling better!

Danielle I hope our day is soon!!

I feel like crap today. I can hardly move compared to everyday this week. Crampy and sore back and baby boy is so low. I finally convinced DH to dtd today...the whole baby things weirdo him out when I am this big. Hope baby comes this weekend!!! FX!!
Me: 29 (T)
DH: 29
DSD: 5
DS: 3 weeks
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lany » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:15 am

So Danielle your the last one we are waiting on. Won't be long and you will have your little man in your arms. How are you feeling?

Taren congrats again on little Tyson. Hope you recover quickly. Keep the photos coming. Glad the breastfeeding is going well.
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups