The Hunt for Eggs Was Successful! Pt 1

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: The Hunt for Eggs Was Successful! Pt 1

Postby dmdank » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:27 am

:) Oh yes, last one! Can't wait! I'm so happy all of you have had your little ones. Feeling ok, very hard to move around especially from a seated position. My bones sound and feel like they're going to snap. Some cramping, nothing too major. Had a sweep on Friday and really thought it might do something but nothing. I had an abundance of fluid on Friday and the dr examined it to be sure it wasn't amniotic, she says it isn't but I'm going for a u/s tomorrow to check fluids just to be safe. So unless Brody comes before then, I'll get another u/s (hopefully the last one but wouldn't mind a nice u/s pic of him this big)

How is Tian doing? And the boys? Adjusting well? She is too cute. I love her facial expressions in the pics!!! How are you doing Lany?

Taren, Tyson is too cute!! Congrats again. When do you get to go home? Is it the 5 days or so? Glad everything is going well and hope you're getting some rest in between. Hoping you have a quick recovery :)

Ola and Liza, how are you guys doing? Hope you're well as well as your little ones!!
Me: 37 (Danielle)
DH: 35
DS: born 1/27/15
(2) Fur Babies

For this child I have prayed and You have granted me my request. 1 Samuel 1:27

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby Lany » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Just thought I would give wvwryone an update. We got Tian's needles last week. She has grown 8cm and her head circumference is up 4 cm. so that puts her pretty much right on the 50th percentile. They gave me a hard time about here weight because she is in the 3rd percentile. She weighs 4kg. They told me I may have to switch to formula. In like why?? How much weight do you expect babies to put on. They tell me 250g a week. I'm like well at week 3 she was 3kg week 7 4kg that's 1kg in 4 weeks and 4 x 250g equals 1kg. Too me that sounds exactly right.
Have out paed appoint in the 4 feb. Want to talk to him about the noises she makes. She grunts non stop in her sleep to the point of waking herself up. Makes it hard to put her down.
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:12 pm

Hey ladies! Sorry I have been a bad friend here but I know you two and ola are on the jan boards.

Lany glad the little one is doing well! How were shots? I have tysons immunizations booked and I am already nervous! I look at the weight and kg and go cross eyed I am lb girl. But I think if she is gaining isn't that what matters??? Hopefully you get that all figured out! It sounds like to me she is fine! How are the boys doing??

Danielle...we are all patiently waiting!!! Can not wait for Brody to make his debut into the world! How are you feeling today?? Honestly the daily things don't matter it just kind of seems to creep up on you out of no where...well that's what it was like for me anyways! Hope you are able to keep yourself busy. I know the doc said to take it easy but it doesn't hurt to do some walking in my opinion. Anyday now!!

Ola and Liza, hope you are both doing well!

Afm...well week one is over and it's been challenging but great! Tyson is growing like a weed and is alrwady back up to his birth weight. He was below where he should be on day 3. I think my milk is almost dried up too, engorged leaky boobs are not fun...lol TY loves his formula and doesn't like sleeping much more than 2 hours at a time right now. I think he's still figuring out the day:night thing. He has stolen my heart and is just a little sweetie. I tell Ya though I can not wait for this c section incision to heal and for the vaginal bleeding to stop. Lany was it a good 6 weeks for that to all stop?? At what point can you have sex again? I don't see my doctor again until my 6 week appointment, I imagine I will get the go ahead then...and hoping I can start to work out again then too!!
Me: 29 (T)
DH: 29
DSD: 5
DS: 3 weeks
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby daisy14 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:13 pm

I posted 3 pictures on my Tyson post on the JDDC :)
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lany » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:05 pm

Taren glad to hear you survived the first week. Lol the first 3 months are the hardest for lots of different reasons. 2 hrs sleep is very normal for his age. Tian goes 3 hrs between feeds during the day and I get one 5 hours stint at night now and she is 8 weeks. She did well with her needles. It made her very sleepy for 24 hrs. You would have thought I would have csught up on sleep but no. I was too busy checking on her all the time. My bleeding stopped after a couple of weeks with the odd day of spotting here and there. Completely stopped by 5 weeks. My ob puts a drain on as well though while in hospital which helps get rid of it quicker. 6 weeks is pretty normal to get the ok for sec again.by this stage the chances of getting an infection in your uterus is slim. I haven't been cleared for exercise yet but this is my third c section so I have more scar tissue.
The boys are going well and love thier little sister. Getting a few tantrs because I can't spend asich time with them at the moment. How is dsd adjusting to life as a big sister?

How are you going Danielle?? So the days feel like they are dragging? Won't be long and I can't wait to meet Brody. Do you have everything ready?

Ola, Liza how are your little munchkins going?
Me 35 Lany
DH 42

Lany
Angel
Angel

Postby dmdank » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:10 pm

Hi Ladies,

How is everyone doing?

Lany, how did the appt go on the 4th? Did you switch to formula? that doesn't make sense why they would want you to, everyone else pushes bf! Were you able to get answers on all the grunting that Tian makes? Brody makes all kinds of squeals and squeaks. We call him a little dolphin. I'm glad Tian did well with her shots. We're waiting to do shots until the end of each of the deadlines and doing one shot at a time spread out...

Taren, how are you feeling? Incision healing yet? mine is itchy!! I am happy with the way my OB did the incision, she did a great job. It is pretty much healed on the outside, just some small scabs but being careful about the inside. I barely had any pain except when I was in the hospital. I have some pulling now and again but nothing horrible. I hear ya on the bleeding, I'm done with it and it's only been 2 weeks for me. Luckily it's pretty much gone except when I move around alot. How's Tyson doing?

Ola and Liza, hope you're both well!! How are your little ones doing?

afm, Brody was 2 weeks today! He's doing great. He has some colicky moments but I think it's all related to being very gassy. The kid farts so loud it sounds like an adult!! Poor boy. So I'm trying gaviscon drops tonight to hopefully help and I cut way back to almost no dairy intake. :( Love my cheese but if it helps Brody I'll do it. I was so excited, I weighed myself and am down 28 lbs!! So cool. Brody had his 2 week weight check yesterday, he was 6 lbbs 5.9 oz at birth, came home at 6 lbs 10 oz and was 7 lbs 1 oz yesterday so he never lost any weight. Brody just woke up, I'll check in again soon and share some pics.
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:23 pm

You ladies still here???
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby dmdank » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:31 pm

I am.
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:41 pm

How are things going with you and Brody?
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby dmdank » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:56 pm

Some days good some not so good but it's expected. I just have to remind myself that when I'm sleep deprived and on my last straw! . I think he was going through a growth spurt and was only sleeping about a hour at a time. I would've thought growth spurt meant sleeping more but read the opposite happens? Who knows. My boobs are raw! But still bf'ing. using lanolin which does help some. Tonight was the first night in over a week that there were 3 hrs between feedings. I would be very happy if we can get back to 3 hrs in between. Every night starting at 730 is crazy outbursts until bed time. Getting better but can't wait until he can sleep more through the night. I started working some from home. Just at my leisure but needed to do something different. Lol. It's so cold and being cooped up in the house for 3 weeks is boring. We get out on the weekends for a drive with DH or for appts. Last Monday Brody was up to 7 lbs 1 oz so continues to put weight on. He's getting chubby cheeks. :)
And DH is back to looking for homes. I'm all for it but feel like saying leave me out of it. Just tell me when I need to get in the car to go and he can handle all the rest! We found a house which is gorgeous. Bigger than ours but no clue if he's going to pursue it.

How are you and Tyson? Growing big? Any bites on your house?
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby dmdank » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:13 am

this was at 3 weeks old on Tuesday!
Attachments
IMG_2015021919793.jpg
IMG_2015021919793.jpg (31.08 KiB) Viewed 1250 times
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:51 pm

Tyson is just about 5 weeks old now. We have good and bad nights too! Still the most I've gotten was a 4 hour sleep break except when my mom was here she took care of tyson for two nights which was nice but it was still hard to sleep. tyson is a good baby but he gets himself so over tired during the day, I need to try harder to push for naps because he gets so fussy and doesn't want anything but his sucky and to be held. I'm doing sooo mcg better, thank goodness I went to the doctor when I did and got those antibiotics! It's like night and day. We have our 6 week appiintment next Wednesday and I am hoping to get the clear to start working out and losing the rest of this baby weight. I am down 20lbs but I think that's my plateau. That means I have a good 15 lbs to lose :(

That's funny you ask about the house because we bought a house and are moving in 2 months!! DHs parents bought ours and are going to help us sell it. It will sell its just easier when it's empty and they really wanted us to get into this other house. It's so perfect and theres way more space. But the thought of moving sucks.

Anyways I have to go make some bottles for the night! Thinking of you all!!

Here's tyson at 1 month!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (96.44 KiB) Viewed 1243 times
Fur Baby #1
Fur Baby #2
Fur Baby #3
daisy14
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby dmdank » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:24 pm

Hey ladies, how is everyone?

Taren, Tyson is so cute. I can't believe how much hair he has. How did your appt go yesterday? Were you all cleared? Are you pretty much healed from the c section? We're getting closer to a 4 hr stretch at night and then there's still those one hour stretches :( but things are well. Very exciting about the house and you can slowly move your stuff then? Did you already start to move? The house we want is empty so if they do take our offer, we'd be able to slowly move in at our convenience and we plan to rent out our home. We have a couple that's interested in renting. How's Tyson doing? And you?

Lany, how are you and Tian doing? Growing big?? How did you make out with them wanting you to do formula? Sorry forgot if you already answered that. Anything new by you? How are the boys?

Hi Liza and Ola!

Afm, Brody was 4 weeks on Tuesday. He was 9 lbs over this past weekend. Growing nice and big. We're almost out of NB clothes and out of diapers. Still fighting to sleep longer at Night but with time I guess! 2 weeks after Brody came I was down 28 lbs. I'm now down around 32 lbs and less than I was prepregnancy. So exciting. Pretty much healed, no more bleeding and can't wait to be cleared. Waiting for warm weather so we can get out and walk!!! I have my pp appt next Thursday! Can't wait to have sex again. Lol.
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby dmdank » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:11 pm

thinking of you all! Hope everyone is doing well and getting into a nice routine by now! xx
(2) Fur Babies

dmdank
Angel
Angel

Postby daisy14 » Fri May 29, 2015 4:07 pm

Hi ladies! Hope all is well!!