Spring 2015 Babies!!!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: Spring 2015 Babies!!!

Postby Luckyduck23 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:38 am

Trust me y'all I know at this point it's time to keep it where it's at and let go. I just know the potential and have seen his amazing side that I wish
I could have all the time but I guess I'm not it for him and I probably won't ever be it. It's a hard pill to swallow.
Me-24 DH-29
Dd-4
Surprise BFP 06/27/2014 - Due 03/08/2015, came in to the world @ 6lbs 9oz & 20 inches long on 03/04/2015!!

8w2d :hb: 172bpm
14w4d :hb: 148bpm
15w4d :hb: 136bpm
18w4d :hb: 152bpm
It's a GIRL! :future baby girl:

My Ovulation Chart
Luckyduck23
Addicted
Addicted

Postby lbgoehefam » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:18 pm

Trust me lucky I understand more than you probably think I do about holding onto them bc of their potential of what things could be bc you've seen them at their best. My dh and I have had our fair share of extreme issues, although not exactly the same as yours (he's never cheated or went back and forth on whether he wants to be with me or not) but things were awful when I was pregnant the last three times especially with my second and third pregnancies. I should have left back then but I couldn't bc I saw what amazing man, father, husband, business owner, and just over all person he was before. I held on to that and kept hoping he would come around. Well he would for a while and then he would be pulled right back into his bs in a couple months. I finally kicked him out of our home bc I could not take it anymore. He was gone for a few weeks, although calling and begging to come back, I just didn't think that he could really change anymore and I wanted him to know i was being serious, as before I kept threatening that he would have to leave but never actually followed through. Then Something luckily finally snapped in him and thongs have been great for the past little over a year and a half and even though we still have our issues here and there, I really believe he will never get back to where he was. I'm sorry if I'm being kind of vague about the whole thing. I don't really talk about it too much as it was the worst darkest time of my life. If you ever need someone to talk to you can always pm me if you want. I know that most people don't change but there's always that little hope that we especially us women hold onto. At some point enough is enough but it doesn't mean that things can't still change later on down the road.
Dd 06/11/08 Charlize Michelle (we call her Charlie)
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth
Dd 03/20/13 McKenzie Rose

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

I'm 27 years old, married for 4 years on 4/24/10
ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:43 pm

luckyducky- that's a really heartbreaking story. I don't blame you for ever thinking that he could change, it may be a dumb thing to do BUT every women does it when shes with a guy she just can't get over. I think its natural really, to believe the fairy tale story about how he'll change and be the man you know he could be. My ex before my hubby, that's what i was like before him. On and off, on and off for almost three years always ALWAYS thinking i would eventually be the exception and he would grow a brain and stop being so controlling or accusing or distant. Never. Ever. Happened. UNTIL i met my hubby and we where together for about six months and ex pops back in FINALLY saying all the things i wanted him to say before and acting the way i waited for him to act. But by then i myself had 'grown a brain' and i didn't go back. Stuck with my future hubby. Which turned out great for me, best decision i ever made....anyway moral of story i guess is your man may change, but maybe it won't happen until something drastic is done? Like you act completely over him? Like if you pull away completely and only deal with him when it comes to your daughter and the baby? My ex changed for me, too little too late however so i do believe men CAN change.
~ Aviana Isabelle LeClair- 2 years old ~
~ Currently carrying #2 ~ A BABY GIRL! Elise LeClair.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby goddessscorpion » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:57 pm

Okay ladies on the lighter side of things,I think my subchorionic hemorrhage has run out of blood.. i haven bled in about 4 days, i've only had a tiny bit of thickish peachie/orange discharge.. I'm so hoping this is the end of it,i've been on bed rest for the better part of 4 months i'm so very ready to be active again,i went out the other day to run some errands, 2 hours of driving and a total of about 2 hours walking,and when i got home i thought i was gonna die.. my stamina has plummeted over the past 4 months.. I'm gonna give it another week and if the bleeding doesnt come back i'm gonna pick up the pace.. My house needs to be cleaned bad... poor dh,has been doing all that he can do.. takes care of the animals,feeds the horses,does the dishes,cooks most of the time,he has been working on getting the Nursery ready for Paint,doing all the shopping and running the majority of the errands,cleaning the litter box and taking the trash out.... the things he doesn't do are floors,dusting,clean the bathrooms.. i have 2 american bulldogs,they shed and slobber to no end.. i have about 2 inches of dog hair built up in every corner,slobber marks all over the floor,crumbs and lint all over the ccarpet.. its been driving me nuts for a long time now,but i've put blinders on,the bun in the oven is more important than the cleaning.. but that's gonna change..thank god for Dh steppin up,every dish in the house would be piled in the sink and we would be eatin off of plastic everything..lol
goddessscorpion
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby lbgoehefam » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:41 pm

Ugh... my dd jumped off the top of the couch right 9 to my uterus. It's so tender to begin with and she jumped so hard I actually started crying, I've had a tender uterus ever since my last pregnancy and had a lot of pain in the third tri with her. It always ached around ovulation after I had her and it's just been getting more and more tender since becoming pregnant again this time. Now it's just down right painful since she pounced on me. I really hope babies ok in there :( I'm sure everything is fine in there but it really got me concerned. My middle dd is definitely way more rough and tough than my other two...jeez. goddess. ..glad that the bleeding has almost completely stopped and I hope that it's gone for good. Thank goodness you have such a helpful dh to help out when your unable. I hope you get lots done now that you're no longer on bed rest. Hi everyone else..hope you lovely ladies had a great weekend. I can't wait for tomorrow as my oldest will be in school and my middle dd goes to day care Mondays and Wednesdays so it'll just be me and the little one..and she takes naps ;)
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:29 pm

goddess- i'm hoping the bleeding curbs its self for you. Also, don't worry about your dirty home, its not like you are just being lazy. You technically have an ailment right now you have to get over so don't even stress about the house. I'm sure the bleeding will disappear in a week or so and you'll be able to feel normal again and more helpful :) yayyy to your DH picking up the slack too!

ibgoefam- i'm sure baby is fine in there! Surprisingly they can take a lot while in the womb when it comes to pressure so unless you fell down the stairs i think your beanie is perfect :)

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby alpacamybags » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:47 am

Hey guys! Just found this thread and catching up on what's been going on the last few days.
LD - So sorry to hear things with your DH haven't gone any better. The fact that he thinks this baby is "no use to him" if it's a girl and would want to give her up for adoption is really worrying. I know you would rather have a boy too, but that won't stop you loving this baby and being its mum. The fact he thinks otherwise really says a lot about him. I know you're scared and you think you can't do it on your own, but believe me you can. You're already an excellent mother to your 3 year old, and that's all up to you, your DH can't take that away from you.
goddess - so glad to hear the bleeding is getting better. I'm in the same boat as you with DH doing everything here, cooking, doing the dishes, walking the dogs etc. There is so much dog hair on the floor and the bathtub is looking pretty bad (DH washed all 3 dogs in there yesterday). I am embarrassed by the state of my home, but I feel so dreadful I'm trying just to ignore it.
lauren - Sounds like it would have hurt a lot, poor you! If you're worried about your bean, maybe use a doppler? I can't remember if you said you had one or not.

afm - still feeling pretty shabby. And it's not helped by the fact people keep saying things like "now you're passed 12 weeks you must feel so much better!" Guess what? I really don't. Still the same old, same old. My mum said she noticed my face is looking gaunt like it did when DH and I separated and I had become way too skinny. The bump and baby are doing well, though, so clearly someone is getting fed. Just not me. Oh and I have this horrible taste in my mouth all the time right now, it's gross.

I'm still waiting for my results from the genetic anomaly screening. I am quite annoyed with it. I had a bit of a tense moment with a nurse in there. She started by giving a spiel about how lots of people don't do the screening because they would keep the baby anyways. I still said I wanted the screening. It is my right after all, and if I want to know, I want to know, and it's none of her business really what my ethical positions are. She was really rude and unpleasant, hurt me pretty bad doing the blood test and then she didn't tell me how/when I would get the results. So now I'm not really sure what to do. When I looked on the brochure it said results take 3 working days. But I don't know if I'll get them by mail or on the phone. I'm thinking about calling the hospital but I'm not sure... I don't want to stress out about it, but it is stressful...
Me - 28
DH - 26
Had a LLETZ procedure in 03/14 to remove pre-cancerous cells (CIN 3) on cervix
3 fluffy dog-children (all Lhasa Apsos) Dora, Leo, and Kitty
Dreaming of having an alpaca farm, but the baby first of course!
BFP 16/07/2014 cycle #3
alpacamybags
Star Member
Star Member

Postby lbgoehefam » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:43 am

I Hope you start to feel some relief soon alpaca! I just realized that I never got my genetic blood test..is that always done around 12 weeks? I can't remember now. I'm thinking my Dr probably completely forgot bc I had all my kids with me at my 12 week apt and it was pretty chaotic. I'm going to call the office today and find out. I'm heading that way on Wednesday so hopefully I can just swing in and have my blood drawn, unless they are waiting until my 16 week apt. I definitely want to have it done. With my second dd it came back as having a higher risk for downs so I had to have a bunch of ultrasounds to check for other markers but luckily it all showed nothing else and she turned out perfect.
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby alpacamybags » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:00 am

Lauren - The genetic combined test (looking at 2 markers in the blood) is one around 12 weeks (11-13), I think after that is the quadruple test (4 markers) which is maybe done at 14+. So hopefully you can get either of them done. Definitely ask them about it!
Me - 28
DH - 26
BFP 16/07/2014 cycle #3
alpacamybags
Star Member
Star Member

Postby lbgoehefam » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:12 am

Hmmm I only ever had one done with my other three...I think it tested for downs and other chromosome syndromes (?) And spina bifida (sp?). Ugh now I'm stressed I hope I didn't miss the right time to do the test.
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby lbgoehefam » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:14 am

Do you find out the gender with the one you do alpaca? Bc I know that I definitely did not and it wasn't an option so maybe there are different types of genetic blood tests. I see a lot of women on here that have the ability to find out the gender with their test. Ugh I'm confused lol
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:50 am

alpaca- i didn't start feeling normal till 13 weeks in the pregnancy so don't listen to those people who say 12 weeks is the safe mark. Sometimes it takes longer for a woman to stop feeling icky from the pregnancy. With my daughter i felt normal and find by 10 weeks, this time it didn't stop till last week. Also i haven't gained any weight either, i weighed myself last week, week before and this Sunday and i'm still the exact same weight which is weird since my boobs are huge lol....in canada the testing is done at 12 weeks, blood, and then again between 15 and 18 weeks. And weird that you get your results sent home, we only get a call here if something is abnormal. I took a picture of what she wrote down at my 12week test and googled it to see if i could determine ahead of time what was what. lol baby is fine. What a rude woman, its none of her business who gets the test or not. What? Just because you are 'young' she thinks if there's something wrong you'll abort or give it up? I'm only 26 (soon to be 27) and I did the tests both times i was pregnant. Whats wrong with knowing??? If there is something wrong at least you are prepared.

ibogoehefam- I'm so tempted to go find out test right now that i'm at 14 weeks!!! But i don't wanna pay 60 bucks when i know i find out on October 7th, 3 and a half weeks away. ALTHOUGH last night i dreamt i gave birth, actually no it wasn't me giving birth but the baby was mine (?) and it was a girl. If they say gender dreams are true then maybe i am having a girl, not a boy. Lord knows!

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby alpacamybags » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:57 am

Lauren - those genetic tests that tell gender are usually for women 35+ and they look at way more than the basic blood test offered to most women. That's the one I did and I think it tests for the various trisomies and for spina bifida.

Nicole - I don't know what her problem was. My personal position is that if I found out my baby had something that meant the pregnancy would end in stillbirth or that the baby would only live for a few months at most, any sort of life-threatening genetic anomaly, then yes I would terminate, because for me it is the path of least suffering for both myself and the baby. It's not about not wanting to have a disabled child, that's nothing to do with it. And it's my own effing prerogative.
The good thing is I saw the nuchal measurement on the screen during the ultrasound so I know that came out fine. So unless something is really really deeply wrong with my blood test, it should be fine.

Clearly it's because people haven't been pregnant yet that they're all assuming I'm magically better because I hit 12 weeks... My mum had MS until someting like 16 or 17 weeks. But she was eating loads and putting on weight, so it wasn't exactly the same sort of situation.

And on this note I'm off to try and nap because I have the absolute worst headache after tidying the living room this afternoon. Hopefully I don't have crazy vivid dreams because I'm getting tired of those (especially the ones that involve my dogs being harmed...).
Me - 28
DH - 26
BFP 16/07/2014 cycle #3
alpacamybags
Star Member
Star Member

Postby NicoleLeClair » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:23 am

Hey guys, anyone suffering dry skin on legs/thighs? It was never like this with my daughter! Legs are so dry and i'm constantly scratching them only getting mild relief from aveeno for a few hours, and when i scratch a lot i break the skin. I usually have great skin so i'm a little bit thrown. Also, ummm awkward but has anybody noticed one boob bigger than the other LOL? i noticed my right boob is slightly bigger than my left. I don't think i had that last time, or maybe i didn't notice (?).

alpaca- yeah in extreme cases like the one you mentioned i would probably abort as well, i wouldn't want my baby to suffer or know no life but a short one in a plastic box at the hospital. That women needs to get a better bedside manner doing here job, you can't be judgmental in that position.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby shadypersephone » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:46 am

I'm getting my second panel of the genetic testing done in a week and a half when I go in for my gender scan and I can't decide if I'm nervous about it or not. Have you guys been following Mountainbaby's story in February? So sad... she just posted Gila's birth story.

Nicole: my skin is SO messed up right now. My face is super greasy and breaking out, but everywhere else is really dry and itchy. And yes, my boobs are two different cup sizes: righty is an F and lefty is a G.
6/24/2014 3w3d :bfp:
2/26/2015 38w4d: Gwendolyn Anne arrives!
shadypersephone

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups