Spring 2015 Babies!!! Part 2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Spring 2015 Babies!!! Part 2

Postby shadypersephone » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:14 am

Here's the restart!
6/24/2014 3w3d :bfp:
2/26/2015 38w4d: Gwendolyn Anne arrives!
shadypersephone

Re: Spring 2015 Babies!!! Part 2

Postby Luckyduck23 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:32 am

Yay for part 2! & thank you shady, my lil stinker has heard how gorgeous/pretty /cute she is so often in her little life that her response has changed from "thank you" at 2 yrs old to "I know *big grin*" at 3 yrs old, lol

I wish my bbs felt like they did with dd. With dd they were sore like pre af from day 1 and then it was just a gradual growth deal, and when my milk came in they just got a little harder. No *extra* pain. The worst part of this is its not even my bbs that hurt, it's literally only my underarms! Not in the pit, but just below (the part of my arm that touches the side of my bbs when my arms are resting at my side). That spot is SO FREEAKING SORE I COULD SCREAM!! Or cry. Or idk. It just really hurts that bad, so bad that rolling over in bad has me whimpering in agony and anything that involves moving sucks because, well, you use ur damn arms for everything! Seriously, wiping my own ass is putting me in tears. So I really really really hope my body adjusts soon and it lightens up atleast a tad...Fun fact that I didn't know before (bc I swear I NEVER felt pain like this with dd, specifically not ever in this area), your breast tissue can extend all the way to this spot of underarm that I'm having an issue with. So why don't my actual bbs hurt at all?? I haven't done any heavy lifting, moving,pushing, pulling, nothing out of the ordinary so it's def not just pulled muscles or anything like that. I can't deal :(
Me-24 DH-29
Dd-4
Surprise BFP 06/27/2014 - Due 03/08/2015, came in to the world @ 6lbs 9oz & 20 inches long on 03/04/2015!!

8w2d :hb: 172bpm
14w4d :hb: 148bpm
15w4d :hb: 136bpm
18w4d :hb: 152bpm
It's a GIRL! :future baby girl:

My Ovulation Chart
Luckyduck23
Addicted
Addicted

Postby RoloCat » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:20 pm

replying here so that this thread goes to the "my post" folder (and so I don't have to search for it again. LOL)
me: 41yo
DH: 42yo

TTC#1 cycle 3:
6/10/14 CD1
6/29/14 CD20 ovulation
7/7/14 (8dpo) BFP
7/9/14 (10dpo) beta#1 hcg: 34.5 progesterone 20.8
7/11/14 (12dpo) beta#2 hcg 139
7/30/14 early u/s 6w5d HB 121
8/12/14 u/s 8w2d HB 175
9/11/12: It's a BOY!
10/29/14: 19wk ultrasound
11/26/14: 23wk ultrasound
12/23/14: 27wk ultrasound
12/31/14: gestational diabetes. Yuck.

3/6/15: Welcome to the world, Thomas Joseph "TJ" Roland (2 weeks early)
7:56pm
6lb 15oz
18in
RoloCat
Star Member
Star Member

Postby NicoleLeClair » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:47 pm

yayyy to new thread!!!

lauren- did not know that about kiwi's so definitely gonna eat at least one a day!

lucky- I have never heard of that happening so i have no advice sorry :( are you boobs feeling way heavier or fuller recently? Weird suggestion but like maybe massaging the spots would help, or does it even hurt to touch them?
~ Aviana Isabelle LeClair- 2 years old ~
~ Currently carrying #2 ~ A BABY GIRL! Elise LeClair.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby lbgoehefam » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:11 pm

Yikes lucky! That sounds really miserable. I have some tenderness now but only when my kiddos ram into them or something like that and it's in my actual boob/nipple area. I remember when my milk came in that it literally hurt to even have the water from the shower head spray on them. Oh that reminds me of a story though, last week I was making Halloween cookies with my kids and my youngest was sitting next to me at the table, she somehow lost her balance and was starting to fall of her chair so she grabbed the closest thing she could find to help her from falling and that just happened to be my right nipple... omg! I was literally in tears balling like a baby. It is kind of funny now but at the time it hurt so bad! It literally swelled up and was like green and purple for a day or two. Didn't someone on our buddy group burn their nip while leaning over a pot of boiling water?! We've got boob issues in this bunch apparently lol. Anyways ld, I wouldn't think that your pain would be from milk coming in bc I don't think that happens until after delivery when your boobs have started to have stimulation from sucking... my milk never came in until a few days after delivery ( after the expressed colostrum) although everyone is different and I guess now that I think about it, I have heard of some women leaking during the second half or towards the end of pregnancy, especially in subsequent pregnancies. Maybe try hot or cold compresses?

Shady, lol at the nipple boogers! I had a little bit of crusty type boogery stuff on mine a few weeks ago but it's stopped now.
Dd 06/11/08 Charlize Michelle (we call her Charlie)
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth
Dd 03/20/13 McKenzie Rose

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

I'm 27 years old, married for 4 years on 4/24/10
ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Luckyduck23 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:58 pm

Oh I was a sore mess mess with dd leaking colostrum at 30 wks and had shower sore hard bbs at 28 wks.. Thought that was normal lol but I'm pretty dumbfounded by the fact the actual bb doesn't hurt, although I did have a good friend (that I see nearly everyday) tells they look way bigger today.. I honestly have no idea :(
Me-24 DH-29
Dd-4
Surprise BFP 06/27/2014 - Due 03/08/2015, came in to the world @ 6lbs 9oz & 20 inches long on 03/04/2015!!

My Ovulation Chart
Luckyduck23
Addicted
Addicted

Postby alpacamybags » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:39 am

Oh lucky that sounds miserable! I hope it's a phase and it gets better soon.

I showed my left boob to my GP on Saturday when I saw her because I've been having this hard uncomfortable lump in my areola (and it's not a Montgomery's tubercle, it looks/feels completely different). She said it's probably just hormonal. Also said to expect my areolas to get much bigger. Which is quite amusing to imagine. But yea I've had sore bbs on and off this whole pregnancy but my left nipple somehow always bugs me, it's always either sore or itchy. Not fun.

Yesterday I had black tea at 6pm when I went to a Nanowrimo write-in. I never really have caffeine because I'm so sensitive to it, but people have suggested I start having a little bit (definitely under the 300mg recommendation) to help with my low blood pressure. Well that was not a good idea. I had a horrible insomnia last night and I feel terrible today. Also, the baby was having a crazy party in my tummy which was not helping me sleep. It's a good thing it's still little, I can't imagine how horrible that would have been otherwise. Way to be pummeled by the little thing!
Me - 28
DH - 26
Had a LLETZ procedure in 03/14 to remove pre-cancerous cells (CIN 3) on cervix
3 fluffy dog-children (all Lhasa Apsos) Dora, Leo, and Kitty
Dreaming of having an alpaca farm, but the baby first of course!
BFP 16/07/2014 cycle #3
alpacamybags
Star Member
Star Member

Postby NicoleLeClair » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:44 am

alpaca- are you doing nano this year? i'm nearing 10 k today which is proving more difficult to do at home with an active 2 year old and a baby in my tummy after right after i eat starts kicking up a storm lol. Sucks about the insomnia though, definitely can relate though when i started drinking tea during my last pregnancy after being a year off of coffee. My body was definitely like 'what the crap is this?' and during the day i got incredibly restless and at night had trouble falling asleep.

lauren- that sucks about the bruised boob :-/ luckily that's all it was though... i've read about women leaking early and i just keep waiting for that to happen to me lol, so far no sore BB and my nipples haven't gotten bigger though. My actual boobs are, well, playboy bunnie boobs LOL. I had this problem last pregnancy and i didn't show till well after six months, people thought i had a boob job or was lying about being pregnant.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby shadypersephone » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:28 am

Lucky: What kind of bras are you wearing? Anything with an underwire? I can relate with the armpit boob; that was one of the first places my boobs got sore when I was pregnant. I seriously thought I was getting an infection and it was my lymph nodes. I would do a moist heat up under there and see if it helps. Might be that you have a duct (yeah, they go out that far too) clogged from DD? Would you notice that this early?

Lauren: Any excuse to eat fruit is a good one in my book. I’ve been eating the hell out of pineapple because it’s an anti-inflammatory. I’ll just add kiwi! And OMG! Your poor nipple! We do have some crazy nipple stories coming out of this group. I’m just glad that your nipple boogers stopped. It gives me hope.

Alpaca: I’m sorry about the nipple bump. Poor lefty. Holy cow about the tea. I’m sensitive to caffeine to and hate drinking it because I love sleep so much, but dang! I’m guessing this reaction is worse than it would have been if you weren’t pregnant?

While we’re talking about boobs, nips, and other mammary insanity: Besides the nipple boogers, I have some crazy areolas right now. 1) They’re enormous. 2) They don’t have borders. They just fade off into nothing. 3) They’re freckly now… like really freckly. 4) Symmetry-schemmetry. Variety is the spice of life.
6/24/2014 3w3d :bfp:
2/26/2015 38w4d: Gwendolyn Anne arrives!
shadypersephone

Postby Luckyduck23 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:40 am

Lol shady that last bit about the spice of life is cracking me up!
And you actually described that perfectly for what you first felt compared to what I feel right now. I was literally just thinking "I think it might actually be my lymph nodes are infected!" And then read your post, ha. So I guess I shoul calm down but it's just so bad, I don't remember it like this with dd bc it was a constant gradual thing with her :( it's more up in my armpit today too, which I know their are ducts there but fml this HURTS and it's only getting more intense everyday!
Me-24 DH-29
Dd-4

My Ovulation Chart
Luckyduck23
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Leezie » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:21 pm

I only posted once in the other board to introduce myself but it's been a board I've been lurking so I'm going to post in this one for the same reason as Rolocat.

Lucky - something that used to help me with sore boobs when milk started coming in, as weird as it is, was to put raw cabbage leaves on them. I don't if it's jut an old wives tale but I swear it worked for me! Lol
Me - 27 DF - 22
DD 4
Baby #2 EDD April 25th

Baby number 2 is on Team Blue!

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
Leezie
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby NicoleLeClair » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:13 pm

Leezie, Lucky- Weird! I heard that theory too and so many people swear by it! If it happens to me i'm giving it a shot. Sometimes i got the lymph node or sweat cysts right under my armpit and i swear its my deodorant that causes it but i love it so much i won't change it. I put up with the painful bump for a few days. I heard putting cool teabags on them can help swelling.

Shady- mine haven't gotten big yet but i do have the odd fade off, got it with my first pregnancy and it never went away lol.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Luckyduck23 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:18 pm

It's been officially confirmed y'all , this god awful pain is in fact milk glands going to town.. I squeezed and there it was, colostrum. Geez I thought it was kind of early for all that isn't it? I think I might have this baby a little early honestly.. Maybe more like 37-38 wks this time instead of 39 like dd1.

Shady, if I can squeeze colostrum already I'm sure your nipple whatever's are probably from the same.. Time to get used to seeing crazy fluids and their crusts coming from your nips lol(;(;
Me-24 DH-29
Dd-4

My Ovulation Chart
Luckyduck23
Addicted
Addicted

Postby alpacamybags » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:05 am

Lucky - Some people have their colostrum come in super early, I think it's quite random really. When did it happen for you with DD1? Are you gonna try the cabbage leaf trick? Hope you get some relief soon, it sounds really miserable... Definitely not looking forward to that fun part of pregnancy...

Nicole - Yea I've been doing Nano though not being crazy productive in the past few days which is a bummer as I was home and had some time on my hands whereas today/thursday/friday are kinda hardcore at work so I doubt I'll manage to get much writing done. You should add me on as a buddy! My username is Charikleia. Some of the people in my region are kinda depressing me, like this one guy has 30,000 words already... I don't even know how that's physically possible after 4 days... Oh well. Guess he'll manage to write 3 or 4 novels in the space of a month hehe.
Me - 28
DH - 26
Had a LLETZ procedure in 03/14 to remove pre-cancerous cells (CIN 3) on cervix
3 fluffy dog-children (all Lhasa Apsos) Dora, Leo, and Kitty
Dreaming of having an alpaca farm, but the baby first of course!
BFP 16/07/2014 cycle #3
alpacamybags
Star Member
Star Member

Postby NicoleLeClair » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:50 am

Alpaca- definitely adding you today! Also i know what you mean about depressing! there is this one girl in my region who organizes all the write ins during nano, shes kinda annoying lol, and apparently shes at 40k already! How does that even happen??!! How did she do that in four days? I believe she has kids too!

lucky- well the good thing about early milk is some studies suggest that yes it means baby could come a week or two early. So you could see your little princess before any of us see ours!

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Next

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups