Spring 2015 Babies!!! Part 2

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: Spring 2015 Babies!!! Part 2

Postby lbgoehefam » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:32 pm

Nicole, were you having a bm? If so are you positive it wasn't from your bum? It could've appeared to come from you vag if the blood traveled that way so to speak. Tmi but I sometimes bleed bright red blood when I have a bm while pregnant, especially if I've been constipated for days prior. Its usually not more than a few drops of blood. But I have hemroids though from my first pregnancy so that's most likely why too.
Dd 06/11/08 Charlize Michelle (we call her Charlie)
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth
Dd 03/20/13 McKenzie Rose

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

I'm 27 years old, married for 4 years on 4/24/10
ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby RoloCat » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:40 pm

Nicole-- I"ve had a lot of external inflammation and irritation lately that's led to a few small splits in the skin on my labia, at vaginal opening, and between vagina and anus (this has happened in the past for me when not pregnant, so I know it's exgternal) leaving small streaks of red blood on the TP when I wipe. I've also been dealing with what seems to be a low-grade yeast infection on the outer skin (no itching inside--just on the outside), that requires me to use some lotion 1-2x/week (this may be cause of dry, irritated skin that splits). Things are changing a lot down there right now, and everything feels different (sex hurts now that everything is tighter/fuller and I'm not naturally lubricating as well). I'd guess that there's a possibility that the irritated skin you mention is a more likely source of small spots of red blood, especially if you tested inside and found nothing; I imagine that bleeding inside or from the cervix/uterus would be detected in CM or vaginal discharge for more than just a single wipe...
me: 41yo
DH: 42yo

TTC#1 cycle 3:
6/10/14 CD1
6/29/14 CD20 ovulation
7/7/14 (8dpo) BFP
7/9/14 (10dpo) beta#1 hcg: 34.5 progesterone 20.8
7/11/14 (12dpo) beta#2 hcg 139
7/30/14 early u/s 6w5d HB 121
8/12/14 u/s 8w2d HB 175
9/11/12: It's a BOY!
10/29/14: 19wk ultrasound
11/26/14: 23wk ultrasound
12/23/14: 27wk ultrasound
12/31/14: gestational diabetes. Yuck.

3/6/15: Welcome to the world, Thomas Joseph "TJ" Roland (2 weeks early)
7:56pm
6lb 15oz
18in
RoloCat
Star Member
Star Member

Postby NicoleLeClair » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:18 pm

Hey guys, i just got back from hospital check up. Baby is good, heartbeat is steady at 142-148. They did a check down there and said that yes the area around my cervix is a tad irritated (which i saw when i looked with my hand held mirror) but my cervix is closed and there is the right amount of mucus for 31 weeks. No contractions just cramps, they are lighter now but still there. Basically the resident doctor told me she thinks its just because everything is changing fast down there now to prepare for baby's birth and there is extra blood flow etc. But just as a precaution she put me on bedrest until Monday morning when I see my doctor. Could be a sign baby will come early the doctor said but not before 36 weeks she says.

Lauren- i thought that yes because i did go number 2 right before i wiped but i haven't been constipated at all. Doctor checked and said it had nothing to do with that area just the area around my cervix.

Rolo- They told me about that as well, they did a pap smear just to make sure its not a low grade yeast infection that caused it either so i'm hoping it's not.

Lucky- My mucus plug is basically still in tact doctor said, and the discharge for 31/32 weeks is normal she told me. Its coming apart but slowly, if there is a ting to it then I have to go back asap.

Honeybunny- thank you! We are so excited for it, can't wait to get settled in! and try to log in more often lol keep us updated! Your little baby is probably going to have you feeling it move really soon! Do you have any guesses on the sex???
~ Aviana Isabelle LeClair- 2 years old ~
~ Currently carrying #2 ~ A BABY GIRL! Elise LeClair.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby lbgoehefam » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:50 pm

I'm glad every thing seems to be fine Nicole. It's probably best that you went in just in case and for peace of mind...plus now you have an excuse to lay low and hang in bed for a couple days til you see your doc ;) tell hubby to wait on you hand and foot!
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby shadypersephone » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:30 pm

Omg, Nicole! I'm glad everything turned out okay. Because you were having a bm, I would almost suspect that the pressure of pooping ruptured a blood vessel in your vag... especially with how swollen things are. No spotting since, right?
6/24/2014 3w3d :bfp:
2/26/2015 38w4d: Gwendolyn Anne arrives!
shadypersephone

Postby Luckyduck23 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:40 pm

Nicole I'm glad you got checked out and everything seems to be fine for now(: I think were all about at that stage where its a bit swollen in the nethers and extra sensitive bc mine def is too :/

I need to go ahead and pick up some probiotics and stool softeners to prep for post labor, which I'm already pysching myself out about bc I've been quite constipated lately. My lips are chapped from all hell and my skin is really dry even though I'm downing water all day and constantly chewing ice chips so that sucks. My lips are split they're so chapped :( other than that I'm pretty symptomless. I have less heartburn this time around than I did with dd1 which is a huge relief, babygirl is super active and I'm so ready to meet her! Nesting is kicking in hard(; I've already got jordins take home outfit & sleepers put together (with options in case she's bigger than dd1, doubt she'll be much bigger though, and keeping it simple!) and am getting my hospital bag ready just because I feel like I need to get something done lol

It's getting close ladies!!! But we all need to keep these babies cookin atleast another month! Take care of yourselves, get your rest and drink water like you're in a desert(;
Attachments
image.jpg
Hospital/take home outfits
image.jpg (68.51 KiB) Viewed 609 times
Me-24 DH-29
Dd-4
Surprise BFP 06/27/2014 - Due 03/08/2015, came in to the world @ 6lbs 9oz & 20 inches long on 03/04/2015!!

8w2d :hb: 172bpm
14w4d :hb: 148bpm
15w4d :hb: 136bpm
18w4d :hb: 152bpm
It's a GIRL! :future baby girl:

My Ovulation Chart
Luckyduck23
Addicted
Addicted

Postby lbgoehefam » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:52 pm

Lucky, my lips are super dry and chapped too. Although I always suffer from dry lips a little, this is so severe and they hurt so bad!

Cute outfits! I'm doing something similar for a take home outfit...just keeping it simple to a nice warm soft comfortable sleeper with built-in footies. I'll probably bring a newborn size and a 0 to 3 months just in case. All my babies were 8 plus and dh was over 10 lbs(!), I want to be prepared for baby not to fit in newborn possibly. Mine didn't stay in nb clothing very long at all. I'll probably be starting my hospital bag soon too.
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Luckyduck23 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:30 pm

See I'm prepping for her to not fit in NB, but the other way lol dd1 was preemie size and all her nb onesies were soo big on her even at a month old! She started fitting the 0-3'm size right when she hit 3 months lol I was a normal 7lb somethin and I think DH was around 8 1/2 lbs so I'm not expecting much different than dd1, especially since this pregnancy is so similar "ease"-wise.. I feel like I've breezed through this whole pregnancy and man did it fly by WAY faster than dd1s did!
Me-24 DH-29
Dd-4
Surprise BFP 06/27/2014 - Due 03/08/2015, came in to the world @ 6lbs 9oz & 20 inches long on 03/04/2015!!

8w2d :hb: 172bpm
14w4d :hb: 148bpm
15w4d :hb: 136bpm
18w4d :hb: 152bpm
It's a GIRL! :future baby girl:

My Ovulation Chart
Luckyduck23
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:19 am

Ladies I think Shady is right, and whoever else mentioned the BM part because last night before bed i had another small one and when i wiped there was two dots of blood. So i checked with hand held again and didn't see any bleeding around my bum but the lips of my va-ja-ja looked redder than before so yes I suspect now it has something to do with the swelling and sensitivity in that area, it doesn't hurt or anything and this time there where in cramps.
Thanks for all the support guys, you all rock.

Lucky- i'm with you and Lauren on the lips haha its awful the chap-ness because i never have them so I'm being a baby about it and all the stinging. Love the outfits, the bumblebee one is my fav! I have bought like four for mine too i'll try to post later but yeah I also didn't buy newborn because my first born was born over 21 inches and did not fit into them haha So they are all 3 months. I'm glad your pregnancy has been breezy so far, up until yesterday so has mine lol now i'm worried the last month and a half won't be as easy! Hopefully it keeps soaring by for us!

Lauren- Last night the doctor asked me if i started my hospital bag and i kinda freaked and was like 'omg no should i have?" because i didn't pack mine the first time till like two weeks before baby.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby alpacamybags » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:40 pm

Nicole - I will definitely write a review of your book, I quite like writing reviews, and I actually mostly only ever do it for the self-published kindle books I read, or books that don't have many reviews. It'll have to wait for my return from the land of chocolate though, when I'll hopefully have some relaxed time (at least a few days to recover from my trip).

LD/Lauren - count me in for the chapped lips brigade, I've been really suffering with this for some weeks now. I keep putting lipbalm on and it's not doing anything... I'm just dried out all over by this pregnancy, flaking and peeling everywhere (my feet are like sandpaper!). I've never put on so much moisturiser and body lotion in my life...

Is it bad that I'm happy to hear some of you guys complaining about your nether regions? I felt so alone a few weeks back when I mentioned my coochie problems (the dreaded vaginal haemorrhoids as I call them). Doesn't it suck to be swollen and uncomfortable down there? I still get it on and off. The only thing I found help are using an ice pack and lying down with elevated legs. I can only imagine it will keep getting worse and worse (especially after the birth!) until it gets better.

I've noticed my eldest dog, Dora, the one who had puppies in the past (yes I'm an awful owner, it was an accident and I feel very ashamed of it, she's obviously had the snip since) has become so protective/over-bearing with me. She always does this thing where she comes to lick my face if I'm crying, even before I was pregnant she was doing this, but she's taking this attention to my emotional state to the extreme. The other day I had a little fight with DH and I was quite upset and raising my voice, and she did the rushing straight to lick my face thing. And just now, I was sitting at my desk desperately trying to write this damn job application, getting more and more upset, and she came to lie down on my desk (she's a small-ish dog) as if to offer emotional support. I'm really wondering how she will deal with me going into labour...

Hope you all had a nice weekend and are enjoying the third trimester so far. (I want it over already personally, but sadly still over 10 weeks to go... That is if she shows up on time... And you know how French people tend to be "fashionably late"? Wonder if she'll take after me...)
Me - 28
DH - 26
Had a LLETZ procedure in 03/14 to remove pre-cancerous cells (CIN 3) on cervix
3 fluffy dog-children (all Lhasa Apsos) Dora, Leo, and Kitty
Dreaming of having an alpaca farm, but the baby first of course!
BFP 16/07/2014 cycle #3
alpacamybags
Star Member
Star Member

Postby lbgoehefam » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:21 am

Alpaca, we have 3 golden retrievers, we use to breed them (dh grew up breeding Goldens all his life) we have mom dad and son right now. We stopped a few years ago as mom was starting to get old and had had probably around 5 litters so we had her fixed. I was pregnant with dd1 and dd2 while she was pregnant with a litter of pups as well. I remember her always being so protective like that with me too, although with this one she seems disinterested lol. I remember being so jealous of her though, bc she went into labor both times before I did. Lol how rediculous are prego hormones when you're super jelous bc your dog goes into labor before you!?! Lol! Anyway, enjoy your trip to chocolate land ;) oh and yes my friend, you are not alone with the down south issues lol. I have hemroids from hell right now! And I know they are only going to get worse. After we came home from the hospital from dd3 delivery, it was Easter and I was in so much pain from my ass hems that I couldn't even watch the kids do their easter baskets and egg hunting, I had to go lay down and I remember literally being in tears from the pain..not looking forward to reliving that experience. Luckyduck, I may follow your suite and load up on stool softners starting like yesterday to prepare for that awful pp poo. Although I'm not even constipated the past week or so, so idk. I do already take a daily probiotic and a 'colon cleanse' pill. The thing that seems to really be doing the trick lately though is my daily fruit and veggie smoothie that I started a couple weeks ago. Do you think I can take my blender aND a bunch of produce in with me to labor and delivery;)? lol
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:41 am

Had another doc's appt this morning just a check up and everything is a-okay. The only thing is that it appears that I have lost a few pounds but seeing as i was sick all last week and ate nothing but soup and crackers my doctor isn't too concerned. My weight gain has been small with this pregnancy but not in a concerning way she said so thank god for that lol.

Alpaca- that's kind of sweet Dora is protective but I can see where the annoyance is. Dogs feel anxiety right so it is possible that your dog gets nervous around labor time and scared for you. My cat has been sleeping on my belly for the last four months and if he can't sleep on it, he sleeps right next to me where i'm scared to roll over on him. It's so cool that animals can tell changes happening like that. I hope Dora settles though for you.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:01 pm

These are some outfits I bought the baby the other week. All 6 months though considering she'll probably be a long baby like my first and be in these in the summer time at like 4 months old haha
Attachments
IMG-20150113-05863.jpg
(203.15 KiB) Not downloaded yet

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby lbgoehefam » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:46 pm

Very cute Nicole, yeah all my babies were in sizes a few months ahead by the 3 month mark especially. Is your dd still tall for her age? Dd1 and dd3 are and dd2 is at like the 60th percentile so she's just a little above average. My dd3 is almost as tall as her sister who's almost a year aND a half older. Me and dh are tall though so it makes sense.
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby alpacamybags » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:45 am

Lauren - I can see how you'd be jealous of a dog! I'm jealous of my dog's ability to give birth. She gave birth to 7 puppies and it went so smoothly and easily. All we did was cut the cords (to avoid the risk of hernia which is common in small breeds when the mum cuts the cord off with her teeth too close to their tummies). A few of them were breech and we were ready to intervene but no, they all came out within seconds, literally. This is gonna sound a little gross maybe, but the reason I'm so interested in placenta encapsulation is because Dora had 6 out of 7 placentas and we really think it helped her hugely in terms of how well she got on with things (she's a teeny tiny thing and nursing 7 pups was a hell of a lot of work!). So I think hey if it worked for her, I might as well give it a go!
Nicole - Cute outfits! It's so funny your cat is obsessed with your tummy too. My three dogs literally all fight over who gets to go on my belly (obviously I give preference to my small females, the male is rather heavy and it's getting uncomfortable now...)

So I made it to France okay last night. The travelling was not fun, especially with heavy suitcase and handbag (I need my laptop to work). Also no one ever offered to help me with my suitcase and I had to lift it above my head. Thank god I'm not a complete wimp... Today is busy as I am still not done writing my talk (hey it's only happening on Saturday, I still have time...) and I still need to go have lunch out with my parents, then shopping for a maternity dress for my best friend's wedding at the end of February, and my train for Belgium leaves at 6pm! So little to do, and so little time! I probably won't be able to do any shopping in Belgium until Saturday afternoon when I'll be able to get some treats for my virtual baby shower recipient and for my family. Definitely looking forward to it! Not so much the previous 2 1/2 days of sitting around in a stuffy room listening to people blab about early medieval geographical writing without falling asleep! Not to mention I'll probably get some awful haemorrhoids from sitting around for so long (already starting to hurt a bit from travelling yesterday... joy)
Me - 28
DH - 26
Had a LLETZ procedure in 03/14 to remove pre-cancerous cells (CIN 3) on cervix
3 fluffy dog-children (all Lhasa Apsos) Dora, Leo, and Kitty
Dreaming of having an alpaca farm, but the baby first of course!
BFP 16/07/2014 cycle #3
alpacamybags
Star Member
Star Member

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups