Spring 2015 Babies!!! Part 3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: Spring 2015 Babies!!! Part 3

Postby lbgoehefam » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:49 pm

Nicole, I'm still crossing my fingers that something just spontaneously happens before the induction, you've got a pretty good chance of it, my best friend went into labor with two of her babies the night before she was supposed to be induced, and I've actually heard of it happening often enough. Plus the fact that you are now overdue increases you chances of it happening anytime. I totally commend you for waiting it out this long and not requesting an induction sooner, imo if there's no medical reason for it, it's so much better not to get induced before 40 weeks, some babies jist need longer time to cook than others that go into labor naturally at 37-40 weeks, every baby has a different 'cooking' time I think. But I totally know how you feeling passing up your due date and then the next day and the next...lol. I went 12 or 13 days over due with dd1 so yeah totally hear ya. It's especially hard I think when everyone else is having their babies right? At least for me it is, between everyone on here that's now snuggling their lo's and my best friend who had her baby last night (she was also due after me), I'm getting pretty jealous and impatient lol. But I am super happy for everyone of course, just ready to meet my baby too. Now if my sil has her baby before me, I might just snap and throat punch the person that happens to be standing next to me at the time ;) lol. She isn't due until April 8th and she did go slightly over her due date with her dd so I'm holding out hope I have my baby first lol. I know it's not a compatition but....

Alpaca, good to hear from you, I was starting to wonder if maybe you went into labor last night for some reason lol. I'm glad your pup is feeling better! I agree with Nicole, that it isn't going to hurt anything to have your mw check you at your next apt. just don't let it get you down if there isn't as much progress down there as you would like, things can go from zero dilation and effacement to labor just as quickly as someone walking around 3 or 4 cm for a week so just keep that in your thoughts :) I can't remember if I had any progress with dialation and whatnot before labor with my first hmmm. Anyways, I'm praying so hard that you get your natural vaginal delivery! Who knows baby girl could still turn even (I know it's a super long shot but stranger things have happened). I'm really happy that your doc will let you go 4 days overdue before even discussing a csec, that's really good news And it takes some of the pressure off too I'm sure, at least a little. I'm just praying that everything aligns perfectly for this to happen for you hun!

We're all so close to the finish line ladies! We are going to all be holding our little ones so soon! I cannot wait!
Dd 06/11/08 Charlize Michelle (we call her Charlie)
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth
Dd 03/20/13 McKenzie Rose

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

I'm 27 years old, married for 4 years on 4/24/10
ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby lbgoehefam » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Oh and Alpaca, can you give me some of those leftovers?!?! ;) it sounded so good, I'm now very hungry! Lol. I've heard that balsamic vinaigrette has been known to induce labor as well...maybe worth a try? ;)
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby alpacamybags » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:29 pm

Lauren - Hehe we just had leftovers for dinner which was perfect as we're both exhausted and did not feel like cooking at all! We made so much there is still some leftover (well, of the aubergine parmigiana, the bread pudding is sadly all gone! I did have some as a second breakfast today lol)

Nicole - You're more than welcome, I wish I'd written it a lot sooner as it would have been fresher in my mind and it was sort of hard to write without spoilers so I had to remain quite vague haha. I just feel like it's the kind of book that's really worth going into without knowing anything about it as it's more enjoyable to get fully surprised that way.
I hope things are going well with you and you're getting some signs of going into labour imminently!

I don't think I'll be going into labour tonight, sadly, in spite of the supposedly magic aubergine parmigiana (they did say to give it 48 hours and it hasn't been 24 yet lol). I danced around the living room while putting away laundry today and it started some contractions, but nothing crazy. It seems all the contractions I was getting last week were from overdoing things, after a good night of sleep and some rest, I seem to be getting way less of them... We shall see. Definitely looking forward to seeing my midwife tomorrow as I'll be 38+6, and technically I didn't get either my 36 or 38 week appointment due to her being ill as well as me having to go to hospital to get ECVs... My last proper appointment was at 31 weeks with the GP. And last time I saw my midwife was at 28 weeks... Pretty crazy! Oh wait I forgot the 34 week appointment with the old/mean midwife. Somehow that didn't count in my head!
Me - 28
DH - 26
Had a LLETZ procedure in 03/14 to remove pre-cancerous cells (CIN 3) on cervix
3 fluffy dog-children (all Lhasa Apsos) Dora, Leo, and Kitty
Dreaming of having an alpaca farm, but the baby first of course!
BFP 16/07/2014 cycle #3
alpacamybags
Star Member
Star Member

Postby NicoleLeClair » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:21 pm

lauren- Yeah i'm glad I took your advice last week and allowed the doctor to give me an extra week before inducting me. It may not have worked for natural labor appearing but I'm still glad I waited, and maybe because I did the gel will work tomorrow and my water will break on its own and I won't need oxy on thursday morning. Crossing my fingers that's what happens because yes, honestly, its getting harder to see all these LO born on these forums that are early or right on time. I'm kind of jealous lol. Keep thinking 'UGH why not me?!' So i'm happy you feel the same haha I don't feel so guilty about it anymore..also how cool that you and your best friend where due around the same time! I know it sucks she had it before you but still, your LO's will grow together :)

Alpaca- have you tried eggplant? I heard that works sometimes too...also squatting works for contractions, whenever I do some contractions for a few minutes I definitely feel the contractions down there. Have you been taking the Primrose oil? I've been taking it for over two weeks now but again, lord knows if its working haha
~ Aviana Isabelle LeClair- 2 years old ~
~ Currently carrying #2 ~ A BABY GIRL! Elise LeClair.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby lbgoehefam » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:56 am

Goodluck Nicole on the start of your induction today! Eeek!

Alpaca keep us posted! I can't believe your water broke, I'm so stoked for you!!
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:57 am

I'm going in for gel in an hour! So ready for this baby to get out now.

Yes Alpaca keep us updated on here or FB, I'll need the distraction haha

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby lbgoehefam » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:09 am

I'm so excited for you to finally meet your baby, you've been waiting long enough, time to come out baby girl!! :)
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby lbgoehefam » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:16 am

Omg, I just talked to mil and I guess she took my sil into l&d last night bc she was having consistent contractions 9 to 10 minutes apart! I just about lost it but they sent her home as the contractions fizzled out and werent making any progress. Thank God! Lol I know she's probably pretty disappointed but idc, lol I Am Supposed To Go Into Labortion First!! I swear... I hope this doesn't mean she's getting close and is going to go any time now :/ ugh I sound like such a bitch but I mean come on!!
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Luckyduck23 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:43 am

Awe Lauren!!! Ur lil man will come soon enough, he just needs to get extra crispy lol
Were about to have so many babies popping up!! I'm so excited for all the stories and spam(: Nicole, I hope everythin goes smooth and quick today! And alpaca, I hope you get your vbb or she does a totally unexpected flip last minute so a csection doesn't even get considered, good luck girls!!!
Me-24 DH-29
Dd-4
Surprise BFP 06/27/2014 - Due 03/08/2015, came in to the world @ 6lbs 9oz & 20 inches long on 03/04/2015!!

8w2d :hb: 172bpm
14w4d :hb: 148bpm
15w4d :hb: 136bpm
18w4d :hb: 152bpm
It's a GIRL! :future baby girl:

My Ovulation Chart
Luckyduck23
Addicted
Addicted

Postby lbgoehefam » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:20 pm

Bahaha lucky! For real this baby is extra crispy on its way to being over done ;p
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:03 pm

lauren- hahaha I'm happy for you that your SIL was sent home, you are SO close to your due date let's hope your little one decides to show up quickly. How are you feeling? any contractions or cramps? is this your SIL first?

Lucky- thanks! I'm just about to head in for the 2nd gel induction so i'm hoping it works and i wake up with broken waters or contractions in the middle of the night!

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Previous

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups