Spring 2015 Babies!!! Part 3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: Spring 2015 Babies!!! Part 3

Postby Luckyduck23 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:01 pm

I did some nipple stim in the tub and after getting out and lotion-ing up I went pee and discovered a big ol chunk of plug hanging out of me..no blood tinge or streaking but there never was with dd1 the ONE time I lost a bit of it, which was hours before labor started! Pleease be progress(:
Me-24 DH-29
Dd-4
Surprise BFP 06/27/2014 - Due 03/08/2015, came in to the world @ 6lbs 9oz & 20 inches long on 03/04/2015!!

8w2d :hb: 172bpm
14w4d :hb: 148bpm
15w4d :hb: 136bpm
18w4d :hb: 152bpm
It's a GIRL! :future baby girl:

My Ovulation Chart
Luckyduck23
Addicted
Addicted

Postby lbgoehefam » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:54 pm

Fx lucky!
Dd 06/11/08 Charlize Michelle (we call her Charlie)
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth
Dd 03/20/13 McKenzie Rose

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

I'm 27 years old, married for 4 years on 4/24/10
ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:57 pm

lucky- Your inspiring me to write! lol like, the way you wrote your last message about how DH wants you back and your torn...i feel for you, i can only imagine how you truly feel. It cannot be easy, your daughter misses him already so much and that doesn't help with your decision making. I WOULD say follow your heart, its what i always tend to do but i KNOW following your heart can lead you into bad decisions or the wrong one. Its so hard though eh? Going back for a awhile after baby is born I think is actually a good idea if only it helps you see how he is, if anything has changed, if your feelings are the same, if maybe you guys can make it work etc....Also, I've been eating up the pineapple (taking zanatc before it so i don't suffer the acid reflux LOL) just ate a bunch before I got on here actually, bouncing/sitting on my yoga ball, and started to take primrose oil today. I don't know if that will work but some people say sticking it up there at night may actually help you efface faster and help with non-tearing so who knows. The fact that nipple stimulation has worked for you has convinced me to try it tonight before bed. Definitely. Also, about your mucus plug my doctor actually told me yesterday that sometimes women lose it WITHOUT any blood or brown tinge because I told her I've been losing it but its still all clear or milky/yellowy. So i think definitely you are on your way if chunks are coming out! :)
~ Aviana Isabelle LeClair- 2 years old ~
~ Currently carrying #2 ~ A BABY GIRL! Elise LeClair.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Luckyduck23 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:59 pm

Nicole idk if the nip stim worked or not because I wasn't feeling any kind of contractions but then again I was immersed in water so who knows?
Downing pineapple as we speak(:

Edit// after finishing about 2 tins of pineapple and the juice I decided to break out the pump to see what we could do with the let down cycle and kind of play around a bit, hey if it starts something all the better(; spent 20 mins playing with settings , got a few strong contractions out of those 20 mins but nothing really since I quit (a few minutes ago) so.. Well see! Oh, and now I have 2oz of colostrum to freeze for later. But all in all I really like the pump and am happy with it so yay for that!
Me-24 DH-29
Dd-4
Surprise BFP 06/27/2014 - Due 03/08/2015, came in to the world @ 6lbs 9oz & 20 inches long on 03/04/2015!!

My Ovulation Chart
Luckyduck23
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:52 am

Well I don't know what it was, either the boucning on the ball the last two days, all the pineapple, (couldn't have been the primrose oil because I only started taking it yesterday and chickened out in inserting it down there, took 2 orally and that was it lol) or the nipple stimulation WHICH i did for only 15 minutes and afterwards I felt tightening down there. BUT at 5 am I awoke to the WORST cramps/contractions I have ever felt so far, I was almost ready to get up and go to the hospital because I seriously thought this was it. The pain was SO bad, menstrual cramps that where at a 10 if not more. I tried so hard to remember if this was what I felt with my first pregnancy after they induced me and it definitely was.
I sat up in bed for a few minutes and they seemed to settle down enough that I was able to fall back asleep. Still very tight down there, even lower than before and walking, changing position, nothing I do is helping ease it. If i start feeling those contractions again I think I'm going to go get checked out. Just in case.
Nipple stimulation is what did it for me i think...

lucky- um score on the early colostrum! That's actually pretty cool lol. I say keep trying with the nipple thing, most woman swear to it even my doctor told me that was almost an guarantee to do something out of all the other natural inducers you could try. The contractions can become so strong that you 'pop' into labor as my doctor said lol.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Luckyduck23 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:01 am

Oh I definitely think it's coming at any moment.. All this pressure, I'm telling you.. having a bm is SO much more pressure than the toto feeling I felt with dd1..it's has to be only a matter of time before something leaks or pops or SOMEthing LOL after days of great normals bms (which I would attribute to the daily probiotics) I feel constipated again like no ones business, nottt cool. And she's definitely on some kind of nerve bc pushing is so impossible that I've pretty much convinced myself if I get passed that pain an just keep pushing ill end up in labor lol
Me-24 DH-29
Dd-4

My Ovulation Chart
Luckyduck23
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:10 am

lucky- probably silly question, but I was induced the first time so it didn't happen naturally to me, and i know the concepts of going into labor on your own like constant contractions, water leaking etc. But anyway do you remember things that happened to you before you went into labor with your first? I know about the pressure and back pain (i have both but i know i can't trust the back pain thing). Where you constipated a lot? or not at all? Like did you get hot flashes?

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Luckyduck23 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:24 am

Girl, I felt nothiiing! Nada, I had no idea labor was coming anytime soon which is why I half contribute it to the large jolt from my fall.. Also literally like 2 days before I went DH and I had walked about 5 miles atleast.. From our complex to target across from the mall and stopping every where in between just because I really wanted to go somewhere and do something and we were car-less at that time.. But walked miles was something we did everyday just because, our friend who DID have a car lived a mile away so if we wanted to go do something we walked there and would walk back, trying to stay healthy ya know? Lol I've done nothing like that this time and don't know if that urge to go do something was an indicator of things to come? Sry I'm no help. I had the mindset of when she's good and ready she'll come and I'm healthy and had a super breezy pregnancy until I just got uncomfortable at the far end..
It's so much the same now..nothing's happening that really makes me think This Could Be It! But I'm just so ready, there's no fun in the anticipation of waiting for what's about to come this time..eh.
Last edited by Luckyduck23 on Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me-24 DH-29
Dd-4

My Ovulation Chart
Luckyduck23
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:53 am

lucky- yeah i remember your story about your fall. I guess its just a waiting game at this point for both of us, any word on you being induced?

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Luckyduck23 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:09 pm

Yea it's a no go. Didn't get called back until after the office closed yesterday so of course by then the assistant said my ob gave the date away earlier that day. Guess it's better she come on her own time..
I did forget though, the hours before I had dd1 she was SUPER active, just wouldn't stop moving like crazy. And I couldn't sleep/wasn't tired like I had normally been that last few weeks. Again, I figured she was just aggravated from the fall and that's what the movement was and that maybe for once it was strong enough to make me feel awake (because movement never bothers me when it comes to falling asleep like a lot of other women).who knows? Definitely a waiting game..sigh..
Me-24 DH-29
Dd-4

My Ovulation Chart
Luckyduck23
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:40 pm

lucky- oh no well that sucks. Hopefully your only days away then, and keep trying the nipple thing I swear its what gave me those contractions at 5 am.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby alpacamybags » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:13 am

I can't believe you guys are both so close! It's getting exciting! I'll be stalking for updates!

afm - my mum staying for a week was kinda difficult, I'm used to having time on my own (well most of the time really) and I feel so irritable and hormonal so we ended up fighting a bunch. I'm really exhausted now, pretty standard pregnancy complaint I guess, just having bad night after bad night after bad night. Getting loads of nightmares and starting to freak about c-section/vaginal breech birth and decision-making. My scan is tomorrow morning and I know she's still breech right now so it's doubtful she'll turn by then...
Also nauseous and getting bad period pains and still suffering from horrendous heartburn. This last month is really no fun at all. On the positive side I have the distraction of seeing all the babies getting born on here while waiting for my own, that's pretty neat!
Me - 28
DH - 26
Had a LLETZ procedure in 03/14 to remove pre-cancerous cells (CIN 3) on cervix
3 fluffy dog-children (all Lhasa Apsos) Dora, Leo, and Kitty
Dreaming of having an alpaca farm, but the baby first of course!
BFP 16/07/2014 cycle #3
alpacamybags
Star Member
Star Member

Postby NicoleLeClair » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:53 am

Alpaca- don't feel bad the last few weeks of pregnancy are usually the worst for woman, emotion wise and we get incredibly crabby. My DH has already mentioned how cranky I've been the last week and a half at least several times and i'm so close to throwing something at him....let us know how your scan goes! And honestly i've read that lots of babies don't turn until close to labor so try really hard not to worry, will your midwife try different things to try and make her turn?

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:57 am

Guy's i'm SO done with being pregnant.
Last night from like 9 pm till 4 am I had the worst heaviness feeling around my mid section and pelvic region not to mention the constant cramping until it finally settled down after 4 am. I could sleep through it but the pain in my lower back and the feeling of having to poop but knowing i don't have to again made me think this was it. It wasn't as bad as friday morning when i felt huge sharpness at like 5 am down there that definitely resembled the cramps I felt during pushing out my first. But it was close to feeling that way.
Tons of loose stool yesterday as well, so far today nothing. Which I'm kind of happy about lol.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Luckyduck23 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:04 am

I really really thought I was going to wake up in labor last night .. Went to sleep with the achy hooha & all and NOTHING! ugh!

So now I'm trying to recreate the day I went into labor with dd1, minus falling down some steps lol
Me-24 DH-29
Dd-4

My Ovulation Chart
Luckyduck23
Addicted
Addicted

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups