Spring 2015 Babies!!! Part 3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: Spring 2015 Babies!!! Part 3

Postby lbgoehefam » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:18 am

Congrats goddess! I hope your infection goes away quickly now, that doesn't sound fun.
Dd 06/11/08 Charlize Michelle (we call her Charlie)
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth
Dd 03/20/13 McKenzie Rose

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

I'm 27 years old, married for 4 years on 4/24/10
ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:16 am

goddess- glad to hear that your doing slightly better now and that baby is perfect! Congrats! Rest up mama
~ Aviana Isabelle LeClair- 2 years old ~
~ Currently carrying #2 ~ A BABY GIRL! Elise LeClair.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby alpacamybags » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:43 am

Congrats goddess! Hope your recovery goes better from now on!

Guys I can't stop crying I'm so distraught; turns out Leo has bladder stones and he needs to be operated tomorrow. I'm absolutely panicking right now, I need not to go into labour as he needs someone to look after him, I am so so scared right now. I don't even want to think about the financial aspect either, this is literally the worst timing possible. And I don't understand as he is such a healthy happy dog, we would have never known if he hadn't had the scan. I'm so worried about him, he's my big baby and I was already so stressed when he got the snip and that was such a minor operation compared to this.
Me - 28
DH - 26
Had a LLETZ procedure in 03/14 to remove pre-cancerous cells (CIN 3) on cervix
3 fluffy dog-children (all Lhasa Apsos) Dora, Leo, and Kitty
Dreaming of having an alpaca farm, but the baby first of course!
BFP 16/07/2014 cycle #3
alpacamybags
Star Member
Star Member

Postby NicoleLeClair » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:57 pm

alpaca- ohh no poor pup! is it an easy operation on dogs? You gotta try to stay relaxed and i'm hoping if your baby is set to come early he waits a few days or even another week so you can relax a bit with Leo.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby lbgoehefam » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:23 pm

I hope everything goes well with your pups surgery and that it's as stress free as possible for you alpaca!
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby alpacamybags » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:44 am

Thanks a lot guys, I'm gonna be worrying about him all day until I hear if his surgery went well (should hear about lunch time which is very soon) and get to see him around 5pm when DH brings him back from the vet. He apparently peed on a vet nurse this morning when he was admitted. He's been so distraught, he was crying a lot last night because when they shaved him down there, they nicked him a bit, so he kept trying to lick his wound and getting upset about it. I also thought he felt really hot last night which is not a good sign, so thank god the operation is today and we're not waiting longer to do it.

Nicole - Basically they open the bladder to remove the stones, but they also check his urethra as well (I have no idea how??) as it's very dangerous to have a stone there that could obstruct the passage of wee. It's not the worst operation, but it's still more than just getting his nutsack removed, and he was such a miserable little pooch last time! Hopefully the painkillers they give for after the op will help him.

All I'm hoping for is that I don't go into labour until Sunday night/Monday at the earliest, so that by then hopefully Leo is a little better. I've been stressed about it as most babies in my family have been born 2 weeks early, but then I realised that pregnancy is 41 weeks in France so we were all born at 39 weeks, which is still a week away for me thankfully.
Me - 28
DH - 26
BFP 16/07/2014 cycle #3
alpacamybags
Star Member
Star Member

Postby NicoleLeClair » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:03 pm

alpaca- how did the operation go with your pup? Hopefully he heals fast and much better than last time...i'm crossing my fingers if you go into labor its sometime after the weekend so you have a few days to focus on Leo if he's uncomfortable and miserable.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby alpacamybags » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:29 am

Hello! Just had an absolutely horrendous night. I'd wake up every hour with painful contractions, and Leo threw up twice, including once all over me. So glad we don't have a newborn to take care of at the same time!
His operation went well, he came home yesterday around 5pm super off his face on doggy morphine. They removed two stones from his bladder and they've been sent to the lab for exams. The cost of the whole thing was £600! Which is really ironic because we just sold all our gym equipment for the same amount of money to make space/get some cash in preparation for baby and DH said "that's probably what Leo's op is gonna cost" and it was spot on...
The main worry right now is that he's refusing to eat. And I can't give him his painkiller without food. So he's now crying as the pain relief from yesterday wears off and it's really upsetting. I want him to feel better :( Otherwise he's managed to go to the toilet without apparent discomfort, and now just drank loads of water after not drinking anything the whole evening/night.
Also, every time he cries it makes me leak colostrum... Funny side effect.
I can't wait for DH to get back from work so we're both home.

Nicole - Just read your post on the other board; how are you feeling about things? Reckon you might be able to get things moving this weekend?
Me - 28
DH - 26
BFP 16/07/2014 cycle #3
alpacamybags
Star Member
Star Member

Postby NicoleLeClair » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:23 am

alpaca- awww your poor little guy! My heart is breaking, i couldn't imagine my dog going through that. Have you managed to get him something to eat? smearing something in peanut butter even? So sorry he and you had such a horrible night, maybe you can nap throughout the day if you have time? When does he go in for a check up? We've given my dog away for the week to my MIL place about 40 minutes away (and until baby comes) he loves it there because she has a lab and a Australian Sheppard so he plays with them constantly but i am missing him like CRAZY. My cat is keeping me company but its not the same so your stories make me extra sad lol ....I'm feeling okay today, work up with no back ache and contractions but the back ache usually comes half way throughout the day. I'm really hoping that yes something kicks off this weekend so I can avoid induction Wednesday/Thursday. I've heard so many stories of women going into labor the night before they get induced so i REALLY hope that's my story and my water breaks Wednesday night, the latest lol.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby alpacamybags » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:45 am

Nicole - Aww you must miss your little guy loads. Just those two days Leo spent at the vet were so sad, and my two girls were very unsettled by it, they didn't like having him gone at all. Does your cat notice when your dog is gone? He just finally ate at 5:30pm. I was really starting to despair. He hasn't had any painkiller all day since he wasn't eating, but it seemed like he was still pretty out of it from the anaesthetic. He would wake up and cry regularly throughout the day, but simply cuddling him would get him back to sleep. He has his checkup at the vet tomorrow morning so we'll see what they say. I think he's been very brave so far, my poor little man.
It's nice that you woke up without feeling achey, maybe that way you can be quite active, do some nesting maybe, or lots of walking, and kick off things that way ;)
I've been in a lot of pain today and not been able to find any comfortable position, it's odd as she's dropped/engaged, but her head and feet are still up there at the top of my uterus. I really really want to go into labour asap but I don't at the same time because of Leo...
Me - 28
DH - 26
BFP 16/07/2014 cycle #3
alpacamybags
Star Member
Star Member

Postby NicoleLeClair » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:17 am

Today is my NST test, in a hour or so. Hoping i pass but then part of me hopes I fail due to high BP because then I get to be induced today and meet baby either today or tomorrow. If not, I definitely meet baby by Wednesday/Thursday when they induce me. So ready to have this baby out! 4 days late ugh.

Alpaca- how's Leo? Is he feeling better, healing fast?

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby lbgoehefam » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:12 am

Good luck Nicole! Keep us posted on what happens. Alpaca, how's it going? Any signs of labor in the near future? :) Hope your pup is feeling better now. We have to take our youngest golden into the vet, dh found a huge lump on his neck :/ hopefully it's just a cyst and nothing serious. I had a bunch of painful cramps/contractions last night that kept waking me up out of a dead sleep but nothing came of it, they weren't in any type of time able pattern but I probably had around 6 or 7 through out the night/early morning...hopefully things pick up soon, although those contractions last night reminded me of just how painful labor really I'd and....I'm scared lol!
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:14 pm

Passed my NST! My BP is still in the high 80's, lower number, but they decided to keep my schedule unless of course my water breaks or i get bad contractions etc. So Wed afternoon i start the gel then go in thursday early morning for oxy.

lauren- sounds like things could pick up soon yes! Your a week away from your due date already, its so exciting!

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby alpacamybags » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:43 am

Lauren - Sorry to hear about the lump on your youngest golden. My oldest girl (well she's only 4 1/2) tends to get lumps around her neck area, it's rather stressful. So far they've been benign every time but it's still worrying wondering each time if it's going to be something serious... I hope you're managing to get some rest in spite of the contractions in preparation for impending labour!
Nicole - So happy to hear you passed the NST and they didn't induce you for high BP! Yay! I hope things get going naturally for you before Wednesday afternoon. It sounds like a stressful situation, although I guess the positive is you know when you'll get to see your baby if she hasn't come before then!
I finally got around to writing the review for your book on Amazon. I'm having my first good day for a little while and felt quite energetic today so I'm getting stuff crossed off my to-do list! Do you have a plan roughly on when you'll publish the next one? (I'm assuming you're publishing your second Nano book)

I'm getting a little anxious that I won't go into labour naturally. It's so silly that I went from worrying about going into labour early to now being terrified of not going into labour and ending up with a c-section (sure I've mentioned this before but they don't induce at my hospital for breech babies, they think it's too risky so if you're late, a c-sec is the only option. Thankfully the doctor is waiting until I'm 5 days late before our appointment to discuss booking the c-sec). I'm seeing my midwife tomorrow and thinking of requesting an internal to check my dilation for my piece of mind (people don't usually do internals until 40 weeks here) and maybe beg her for a sweep to get things going. I just really really want to avoid that c-sec...

Last night I made this recipe I'd heard online for aubergine parmigiana that is supposed to make women go into labour within 48 hours. But today I feel great and really not like I'm gonna go into labour. It took so long we ate it at 10:30pm LOL. And I felt so happy in the kitchen with DH that I randomly whipped out a New Orleands bread pudding. So now I've got lots of yummy leftovers in the fridge hehe.

Leo is doing pretty well considering his operation was less than a week ago. It's actually really hard to keep him under control as he just wants to jump around and play and he's not supposed to. He's very strong for a little dog so I've been having a bit of a struggle restraining him at times. Especially when DH gets home from work and he goes bonkers with excitement! His incision site looks pretty good, but he's got a huge bruise on one side of his tummy. His next check up at the vet is Saturday so we'll definitely be asking about it (oh gosh I do hope I give birth before then...).

Hope everyone is having a great day (maybe celebrating St Paddy's day? But alcohol-free hehe).
Me - 28
DH - 26
BFP 16/07/2014 cycle #3
alpacamybags
Star Member
Star Member

Postby NicoleLeClair » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:26 am

alpaca- just read the review THANK YOU SO MUCH! i appreciate it so much. Thanks for being honest as well, sometimes I get reviews that make me think the person is just 'sucking up' to me and it doesn't help me out at all haha...Anyway yes i am hoping this baby decides to come out sometime today/tonight or tomorrow after gel is inserted, i'd really rather not have to start the drugs thursday morning....glad to hear Leo is doing well! Also i would totally ask for an exam to see how your doing down there tomorrow, maybe your midwife will do it. Never hurts to ask,keep us updated! I hope baby isn't late for you, i'm going on 5 days late and wouldn't wish this on ANYONE ever.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups