Spring 2015 Babies!!! Part 3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: Spring 2015 Babies!!! Part 3

Postby Luckyduck23 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:21 am

I'm on the crazy dream train too y'all! I don't rememeber any right now but there's been 3 or 4 in the last week, all about something to do with giving birth this time, that I've woke up from like WAIT wait wait wait..ok I'm still in bed! Lol

My BH have actually seemed to calm down a LOT but then again, everytime I start thinking that they kick up incredibly uncomfortably.
And Nicole I'm right there with you about feelin like you need to poo but then it's just her head.. Pretty much everytime I go to have a bm now I get scared its gonna happen like with dd, where I felt like I needed to pas a lil gas and my water popped instead.. It's seriously the only thing I think about when I use the bathroom or need to toot now lol
Me-24 DH-29
Dd-4
Surprise BFP 06/27/2014 - Due 03/08/2015, came in to the world @ 6lbs 9oz & 20 inches long on 03/04/2015!!

8w2d :hb: 172bpm
14w4d :hb: 148bpm
15w4d :hb: 136bpm
18w4d :hb: 152bpm
It's a GIRL! :future baby girl:

My Ovulation Chart
Luckyduck23
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:15 pm

lucky- omgosh did that happen with your water!? Now you really scared me! lol I actually keep checking down there with a handheld mirror to see how much mucus is coming out, cause sometimes it feels like a ton comes out on my undies and freaks me out but when i check there's not much. Though its getting stringy and clumpy now so i know labor can start anytime now since baby is ready to go according to my doctor. Exciting but nerve-wrecking ahah
~ Aviana Isabelle LeClair- 2 years old ~
~ Currently carrying #2 ~ A BABY GIRL! Elise LeClair.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Luckyduck23 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:35 pm

Yes girl it was like seriously out of nowhere.. And I never had all these pressures on my bum like I do now until actual labor! But yea, I couldn't sleep and had got up to pee, was washing my hands when I felt like I really needed to toot. I tried and it wouldn't pass which I thought was kinda weird bc I reeeally felt it, so I pushed a lil harder & instead of passing gas I peed on the floor a little! I was like wth?! I just went pee..but being pregnant is weird so whatever lol went to clean it up and realized it was clear and not yellow so I smelled the tissue and it didnt smell like pee, it didn't smell like anything.. And then BAM contraction #1. & The rest is history lol
Me-24 DH-29
Dd-4
Surprise BFP 06/27/2014 - Due 03/08/2015, came in to the world @ 6lbs 9oz & 20 inches long on 03/04/2015!!

8w2d :hb: 172bpm
14w4d :hb: 148bpm
15w4d :hb: 136bpm
18w4d :hb: 152bpm
It's a GIRL! :future baby girl:

My Ovulation Chart
Luckyduck23
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:52 pm

lucky- I was induced the first time so my water didn't break naturally and i can barely remember them breaking it or how it felt so i'm glad you told me this story lol In case i'm not induced and its a waiting game for me. I can know what to expect if water breaks lol

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby alpacamybags » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:33 am

LD - I'm having crazy dreams and nightmares all the time too! One of the funniest one I had; I was talking to a doctor and the doctor was like "but of course it's obvious where all your amniotic fluid went, it went in your butt! Have you seen the size of that thing?" Hahaha what a stupid stupid dream...
Loved the pics of your dd's bday on fb btw (sorry if that makes me sound stalkerish!) it looked like loads of fun!

Nicole - Sounds like you're getting closer and closer to d-day with those symptoms! Pretty exciting!

Lauren - Don't worry my edd is even later than yours. But I'm not sure I'll make it till then. I was actually discussing this with DH yesterday, I feel like either she's going to come way too early (like within a couple of weeks from now) or she's actually going to be late. I'm a bit of a negative nancy haha.

So today I spent hours sorting through baby clothes and other baby soft stuff (towels, blankets, muslins) to start getting some of the stuff washed. While sorting things out I realised we have so so much 0-3 months but not very much newborn/smaller sized baby stuff. I'm not incredibly worried about it, if she does come out early and is small we can get stuff really easily (we live 3 minutes walk from a huge baby shop).
My back is absolutely killing me now and I feel the call of my bed for a nap as I had another bad night (I don't think I'll ever have a good night again until she's born, and it probably won't happen then for a few months). I just keep waking up throughout the night checking if she's still alive and moving. It's stupid and irrational but I just can't help it. On the positive side of things baby girl has been back to being more active in the past couple of days which is nice. Now if she could only turn herself around and not be breech anymore, I'd be so happy. I've been doing spinning babies exercises but so far no luck...
I have no idea how I'm supposed to deal with this for another month and a half. The anxiety, the exhaustion, the pain. I'm really not enjoying this last bit of pregnancy...
Hope you guys are doing okay, especially those of you still going to work, you guys are heroes. I'm so glad I bowed out of teaching this term, yea we could have done with the extra money, but I don't think I'd have been able to cope...
Me - 28
DH - 26
Had a LLETZ procedure in 03/14 to remove pre-cancerous cells (CIN 3) on cervix
3 fluffy dog-children (all Lhasa Apsos) Dora, Leo, and Kitty
Dreaming of having an alpaca farm, but the baby first of course!
BFP 16/07/2014 cycle #3
alpacamybags
Star Member
Star Member

Postby NicoleLeClair » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:45 am

alpaca-depending on how big you and your DH are (height wise) you'll probably put baby straight in 0-3 months then 6 months plus. My kid was 22 inches born and 8 pounds so she wore newborn clothes for exactly 3 days lol. Just 3. Don't worry so much about that espiecally if you have tons of 0-3 months clothing :) ....also i hope the next month and a halfish go by fast for you. I feel like the last 4/3 weeks now are lagging for me and its brutal. Who knows though, your little one could come earlier than expected?

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:30 am

Last nights sleep sucked because after 6 am DH alarm kept waking me like 4 times, every ten minutes so I couldn't go back to sleep. It was my legs that kept me up! They where so restless! I couldn't position in a spot that would not annoy me? Know what i mean lol? Maybe i'm just crazy....

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby goddessscorpion » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:30 am

I went to the doctors yesterday, and I'm 75% effaced and 2 centimeters dilated. Getting really close ladies..
goddessscorpion
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby shadypersephone » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:44 am

Holy cow, Goddess! Yay! How are you feeling?
6/24/2014 3w3d :bfp:
2/26/2015 38w4d: Gwendolyn Anne arrives!
shadypersephone

Postby NicoleLeClair » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:41 am

goddess- omgosh wow! Everyone is getting so close its getting me excited! how are you feeling? I wish i could tell if i was effaced or dilated! I may ask my doctor to check next week since i'll be 37 weeks.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby goddessscorpion » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:22 am

Im feeling okay, I'm not able to be on my feet for longer then 10 or 15 minutes,it starts to hurt my cervix.. baby girl is head down and I swear she's headbutting me... but all that could be just my cervix thinning out more..
goddessscorpion
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby alpacamybags » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:30 am

Goddess - That's so exciting! Can't be too long for you now!
Nicole - Ugh had the same happen with my hubby's alarm the other day it was so annoying... I kept prodding him to get up. And the leg thing I can sympathise with as well, and it's not help by the fact one of my dogs is insisting on lying on my legs at the minute...
I'm tall-ish at 5'8 and DH is short at 5'5, but my mum told me to buy newborn sizes because I was two weeks early and quite small (6 lbs) at birth. But I'm not sure she's right that my baby will be small too, last growth scan had her above average for a couple of measurements and perfectly average for weight. I'm really looking forward to the growth scan Friday to see how she's been doing.

So I think baby girl isn't breech anymore. But I'm fairly sure she's transverse right now. I feel quite positive that she will move again, I'm feeling more movements and the fact she managed to get into transverse from breech must mean she isn't as cramped as she seemed. Either that or my fluid has finally gone up. I do feel a little squishier today. Trying not to get too excited until the scan though.
Me - 28
DH - 26
Had a LLETZ procedure in 03/14 to remove pre-cancerous cells (CIN 3) on cervix
3 fluffy dog-children (all Lhasa Apsos) Dora, Leo, and Kitty
Dreaming of having an alpaca farm, but the baby first of course!
BFP 16/07/2014 cycle #3
alpacamybags
Star Member
Star Member

Postby NicoleLeClair » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:26 pm

Well guys i've been kinda ignoring, well no NOT ignoring, i've been monitoring my symptoms but trying not to get to invested in them so I don't freak myself out.
Before weekend I had minor BH and a headache with them/ felt like a dull nausea feeling.
On sunday i had BH all day and it ended with a headache and a nausea feeling.
I've had a few BH contractions today nothing major or annoying really BUT headache popped up again and feel woozy.
So i've been checking my BP and its in the Pre-hypertension stage now the last like 6 times i tried it over the last few days. (over 135 between 145). So i definitely have to bring it up to my doctor next wed at my appt only problem is, because i was induced the first time due to high BP if i feel like this again sometime this week should i call and try to see her earlier? Or because it seems to stay between 135-145 i should be okay until my appt?
I have no swelling or no numbness anywhere which i know is a definite sign of high BP in pregnancy.
Last time i was induced it was on August 17th 2012 and baby was born early morning of August 18th (her due date lol). My BP only sky rocketed that week so on the 40th week.
UGH this sucks.

Alpaca- will you get pictures with the scan? If so post so we can see :) ! I'm sure your right about your baby, she's probably bigger than 6 pounds already! How exciting that you are dropping too yayyy! Its almost time!!!

goddess- has your muscus plug started to come out more? Have you noticed? Mine has, its gross lol all stinky.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby shadypersephone » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:17 pm

Nicole: I'm totally feeling you on the blood pressure thing. Mine has been in the same range as yours but I do have swelling. I told myself I would call if it got close to 150, especially since the swelling goes away when I'm off my feet with them elevated. I had 1 protein in my urine the last time I went; they said they would worry if it got above 3 or 4. I'm pretty sure they're going to say I have pre-e at my appointment on Thursday. :(

I'm so freakin' tired of working. I'm not sure I can go another month like this. By 3, I'm just done with meaningful work - my brain just shuts off and I can't do anything but keep my eyes open. My commute is nearly an hour and although it's not normally a very bad drive, I can't stand being in the car for that long. I'm cranky as hell by the time I get home and don't want to do anything but sit down. But I have to cook dinner and do other wifely duties. My husband helps, but I HATE relying on him for everything. I'm done, you guys. Just done. I have a cry-fest every night because I'm over-tired. I'm SO in the pathetic stage of pregnancy.
6/24/2014 3w3d :bfp:
2/26/2015 38w4d: Gwendolyn Anne arrives!
shadypersephone

Postby NicoleLeClair » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:29 pm

shady- let us know if they tell you that you are pre-e. Its what i think she'll tell me next week unless i see her earlier. Protein in my urine has always been at 1 since 2nd trimester so i hope that didn't go up....also i get you on the emotional front, i cried during an episode of The Office yesterday Not even a sad episode or that touching lol. Its nice that your hubby is trying to help you out more though.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups