Spring 2015 Babies!!! Part 3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: Spring 2015 Babies!!! Part 3

Postby lbgoehefam » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:50 pm

I agree lucky, there's nothing quite like that feeling you get in your heart when you see those two line pop up on those tests ♡♡ you just know your live is never going to be the same and your heart instantly grows :).

I have an apt scheduled for like the first week in March to get my hair done one more time before baby gets here...although I may cancel it. I'd love to go but just not sure I can sit that long...my friend works at a salon and she does an awesome job but the downside to it is she takes her sweet time and talks ALOT and takes a lot of breaks bc we're just comfortable with each other...so idk I'll just have to see how I feel at that point and see if I could manage sitting for 6 plus hours lol. I also got a few gift cards for xmas for two other salons and one gift card for a mommy to be massage...so I need to at least cash that one in before baby comes. I know it would feel soooo good to get a pregnancy massage, it's just getting the motivation to get my a$$ there lol. I'm sleeping like such shit lately and I'm just dragging most days now, once in a while I'll get a day where I get lots of energy and nesting but it's rare...hoping nesting kicks in to high gear soon so I get some energy back.... I can't believe we're at that point where a lot of you could literally go any time now, eeeek!!!!
Dd 06/11/08 Charlize Michelle (we call her Charlie)
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth
Dd 03/20/13 McKenzie Rose

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

I'm 27 years old, married for 4 years on 4/24/10
ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:11 am

lauren- could your hairdresser/friend come to your house? that's what mine did. The exact same reason you had i knew mine talked way to much and long and at the salon she slows her process so she can talk to me more so i invited her over to my place to do it cause she's faster and stays an hour or so afterwards to chat with me and stuff lol. That way if i was uncomfortable or in pain from contractions I was at least at home haha.And use that mommy and me massage! i should have gotten one this time around, the thought escaped me.
~ Aviana Isabelle LeClair- 2 years old ~
~ Currently carrying #2 ~ A BABY GIRL! Elise LeClair.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby alpacamybags » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:40 pm

Definitely planning on doing some pre-birth pampering too. My mum is visiting next week so I might ask her to epilate my legs (I've made DH do it once before but he wasn't so great at it...). I might see if she can do my toe nails, otherwise I'll get a pedicure. And I'm still trying to sort out my hair colour. I removed the brown that was covering the green and underneath I'm sort of a multicoloured brassy/greeny uneven blonde, so I might enlist DH to help me sort it out...
Lauren - Use those gift cards! I get the lack of motivation though, the struggle is real...
Nicole - Getting your hair done at home sounds like the best plan! So much comfier!

Any of you guys feeling like you're getting closer to d-day? I can't say I am, but I'm happy about it as I'm still hoping she turns. Don't want her to engage while breech! I'm actually barely getting any BH contractions anymore since the whole low fluid drama/breech situation. It's very weird but I'm happy she might stay in there longer than the doctors seemed to imply she was going to... I just want to make it to 37 weeks!!!

ps: did perineal massage for the first time last night and all I could think of was "holy hell maybe I should have a c-sec after all" lol. It was so bad...
Me - 28
DH - 26
Had a LLETZ procedure in 03/14 to remove pre-cancerous cells (CIN 3) on cervix
3 fluffy dog-children (all Lhasa Apsos) Dora, Leo, and Kitty
Dreaming of having an alpaca farm, but the baby first of course!
BFP 16/07/2014 cycle #3
alpacamybags
Star Member
Star Member

Postby NicoleLeClair » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:29 pm

Well guys, I have a feeling I will definitely be induced either this week or next.
These have been my results so far after testing every day last week and this;
Monday the 9th- 140-87,
Wednesday the 11th- 135/82,
Saturday the 14th- 143/86,
Monday the 16th- 130/97
and then today's 143/99.
Today and Saturday I've had the tense headaches that come with high BP. Braxton Hicks' every day now, like today at target i went pee then bam! Luckily no one was in the bathroom but me lol
I'm showing the results to my doctor tomorrow at my appt but what do you guys think? part of me is excited to be induced to meet my baby earlier but part of me is annoyed because i so wanted this pregnancy to have a different ending.
Opinions anyone?

alpaca- haha i did a perineal massage during my first pregnancy and i had the same thought as you did! I skipped it this pregnancy since last pregnancy I didn't tear or bleed much during labor. It felt weird didn't it? I remember thinking 'is this how its suppose to feel? what is she doing!' hahaha....anyway i'm so glad to hear that our BH have settled down for you and you are feeling better, baby may just stay calm until 37 weeks for you :)

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby shadypersephone » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:01 pm

nicole: don't freak yourself out over your bp. Mine is very similar. As long as your protein is good, you should be okay. And if it's an at home machine, recalibrate it. They're not as accurate as the ones in the doctors officr. Also, try a large cuff. My doctor also said the bottom number is more important than the top.
6/24/2014 3w3d :bfp:
2/26/2015 38w4d: Gwendolyn Anne arrives!
shadypersephone

Postby goddessscorpion » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:27 pm

My bp is just like your.. there is very little difference..I'm going to be induced on the 26th..if she dint come before then..
goddessscorpion
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby lbgoehefam » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 am

Nicole, like the others said I'd try to hold off on the induction for now and just keep keeping an eye on your blood pressure for now. Fx there's no proteins in your urine. Obviously wait and see what your doc said but just don't let them push an induction on you if your not completely comfortable with it. There's still so much time for you to have your dream labor of going on your own and I know you're super excited and anxious to meet your precious baby girl but she'll be here before you know it :) hang in there hun!! Also, I wish I could just have my friend beautician come to my house to do my hair but I need it colored as well as trimmed up and she can't take the supplies from her work (she doesn't own the salon, just rents a chair there) unless she can buy them from there and I reimburse her hmmm...just thinking out loud here lol, I guess it'd be worth a shot to ask her, she does live a good 45+ minutes away from me too though...

Ugh I've been up All night, dd2 came down with some type of stomach bug virus...I'm so tired! Thankfully she's feeling better now other than she keeps telling me her head keeps spinning around. It's weird though bc there was literally no warning that she was coming down with anything, she was totally fine yesterday and last night before bed, then she woke up around 1 am and said she had a tummy ache and it all went from there. Now that I think about it though, she did break out with a cold sore on Monday, which is extremely strange as none of us have EVER had a cold sore before. Out of all my kids, she definitely gets sick the most, I almost wonder if she has some sort of compromised immune system....my other dds rarely ever get sick. She's had the stomach flu like 3 or 4 times in the past year. Well I'm just glad she's feeling better now.
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:18 am

Thanks for your responses guys :)!
There is protein in my urine, has been from day one of testing it back in first trimester, it was a minus 1 at the start and since last appt its minus 2 the nurse said. If there wasn't then i wouldn't worry so much, but I've prepared myself anyway on DH request, like packed my bags and stuff to take with me to my appt (my OBGYN's office is right in the hospital i will give birth in) since she did warn me if she wanted to induce me she may do it right away. But i would like more time, I'm excited to meet the baby of course but feel not as prepared with a two year old and a puppy.
I also haven't been eating as much, still 3 meals a day and some snacks and can feel myself gaining weight which i know may probably be just the baby since they gain like half a pound in the last few weeks every week.

shady- yes i have tried the larger cuff. Mostly because the smaller one began to hurt my arm lol. I also tested this morning at pharmacy since I was there getting stuff for my daughter and it was 138/87 :-/. But like i feel fine, i have the cramps and sometimes they hurt but that's about it. Also i had no idea the bottom number was more important thanks for letting me know, honestly I'm lucky you guys are on here to spill too haha.

goddess- so your little one is just around the corner from arriving! How exciting! I actually hope if my doctor tells me shes going to induce she gives me some more time and sets a date. Like yours did.

lauren- yeah exactly! I want more time to prepare really, with a 2 year old and a dog i feel if she induces me today after my appt my DH will be scrambling to do everything himself and he gets worked up easily lol. If my protein is only at minus 2 like last time then maybe she will hold off a few days? I'm gonna ask her today probably, if she can hold off until Friday or Friday night if she wants to induce me today. Unless its dangerous or something but I feel fine half the time, a few headaches with the high BP but not much dizziness or exhaustion ya know? ....your poor baby! That's the worse when the sickness comes out of nowhere! Did you give her any meds that worked? I also ask people because other than advil i never know what to give my 2 year old when she isn't feeling well.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby lbgoehefam » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:27 am

No I didn't give her anything. She's only 3 and I really try not to give or take meds unless absolutely necessary, I'm crunchy like that lol. She didn't really have a fever jist felt a little warm but she was puking up bile :/ she seems perfectly fine now at least and she's been able to hold down fluids and a little food now too.
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby lbgoehefam » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:30 am

Good luck at your apt btw! Keep us updated on what's going on. Hopefully you'll be able to go a little longer.
Dd 10/20/11 Natalie Beth

Edd 03/20/15 Its a Boy!

lbgoehefam
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:36 pm

Well i lost 5 pounds, and I don't know how that happened I thought I was eating pretty well and the same amount. Good news is baby didn't lose any weight. So i got a lecture on making sure I ate more than I thought 'was enough' because its clearly not. My protein is still minus 2 and my BP today was 120 over 80 something but pretty good. Although she ended up asking why i didn't go to the hospital when my BP was in the 140\s and i had a headache so I felt kinda dumb.
Almost 2 cm dilated she checked and my mucus plug is loosening then she said if my BP goes 140 or over again to go to the hospital and i'll be induced. She asked me if I wanted to get it over with today since I'm full term but I said I would like to wait and see and i promised i would go straight to hospital when it goes to 140 again. She suspects I'll be induced within a few days since my readings show high BP every second or 3rd day.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby shadypersephone » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:01 pm

Omg!!!! How exciting!!!! I mean, it sucks about your bp, but hey! Meeting baby is pretty awesome!
6/24/2014 3w3d :bfp:
2/26/2015 38w4d: Gwendolyn Anne arrives!
shadypersephone

Postby NicoleLeClair » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:59 pm

shady- yeah were excited that we may meet the baby sometime this week and I am relieved that tonight and tomorrow, possibly, i can do last minute tidy ups for when it does go over 140. My next appt is next wed and she told me she may just induce me then to stop it before it can get higher since baby will be almost two weeks full term.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby NicoleLeClair » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:16 pm

Also! Apparently this site has a good reputation for ac-curating determining when a woman whose pregnant will actually give birth, according to THIS calculator;
here's the article that claims it is a good site; http://thestir.cafemom.com/pregnancy/15 ... _claims_it

And here's the site it's self! http://www.whentoexpect.com/

For me it said I would give birth on March 8th or 9th which is my real due date so that's kind of cool since the calculator doesn't ask when your last period was haha but considering I may be induced this week or next due to high BP for me, this would be wrong.

NicoleLeClair
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Luckyduck23 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:23 pm

Nicole I don't know anything about BP but from what I looked up you were definitely in a pretty high zone even with your lower number.. Good thing your appts are close together now(:
I tried that site and am not sure how it works but if I'm right and it's that the days with the highest % are the days you're most likely going to going deliver then I have 3 possible days which are march 1st, 2nd & 3rd. Kinda crazy because dd1 came a week early like that and it didn't ask ask anything of the sort so I thought that was quite the coincidence that they think Jordin will follow in the same fashion. Not too far fetched either, IMO !
Me-24 DH-29
Dd-4
Surprise BFP 06/27/2014 - Due 03/08/2015, came in to the world @ 6lbs 9oz & 20 inches long on 03/04/2015!!

8w2d :hb: 172bpm
14w4d :hb: 148bpm
15w4d :hb: 136bpm
18w4d :hb: 152bpm
It's a GIRL! :future baby girl:

My Ovulation Chart
Luckyduck23
Addicted
Addicted

PreviousNext

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups