2017 Baby Buddies!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group!

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: 2017 Baby Buddies!

Postby Kimmiekims402 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:39 am

Thank u ❤️
I called my doctor. There's nothing he can really do so he said to keep my Monday appt and we'll go from there.
Hope you ladies are feeling well :) ❤️
Kimmiekims402
Friend

Postby cloz75 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:44 pm

Kim, hope you'll be able to do activities and change your mind this weekend.

A little word to say WELCOME ON THE THREAD JEN!!!!

So Alex + Jen, I don’t know if you’re as obsessed as I am with embryo development, but I found this little chart in FI’s embryology textbook and I thought I’d share. I absolutely LOVE knowing what’s going on in my belly and what my little peanut is developing every day!
I'm currently 34 days pregnant so my little shrimp's handplates have formed, his lower limbs are paddle shaped and his nasals pits are proeminent. Tee hee!

Turns out the most critical period of development is between 4 and 8 weeks (56 days). It’s shorter than I thought! At 9 weeks our little beans will already be ‘’ previable fetuses’’. For me, that will be just on time for Christmas! :D

If you want you can tell me how many days pregnant you are, I’ll try to find a picture of your little embryo dev!

FIY/Source : L. MOORE Keith and PERSAUD T. V. N., The developing Human, Clinically Oriented Embryology, 8th Ed, Sauners Elsevier, p.80.
Attachments
Embryo dev.jpg
Embryo dev.jpg (102.29 KiB) Viewed 1376 times
Me : Claudia, 26. Hypothyroidism. FI : 27.
Newly pregnant with first child after TTC for 11 months!

cloz75

Postby cloz75 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:46 pm

The textbook doesn't have pictures for everyday but it's still pretty close. Here is mine!!! :hb:
Attachments
32 days.jpg
32 days.jpg (55.12 KiB) Viewed 1376 times

cloz75

Postby Bibilibop » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:40 am

I have an app for the baby, called ovia pregnancy. I love it. It tells you everyday what you embryo grows to look like.

I'm 5 weeks pregnant today so 35 days I guess since my last period was on the 20th of October
Bibilibop
Friend

Postby cloz75 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:56 am

I also use Ovia! I love it, but I feel like the embryo growth thing isn't as precise as I'd like -- hence the interest in embryology textbooks haha. #nerd

ALEX how crazy! We only have a 1 day difference in our pregnancies! So have you started your black friday shopping? Do you know what you're going to buy?

cloz75

Postby Bibilibop » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:05 am

Well I'm looking... But not in a hurry. I can't buy reusable diapers yet because I'm moving in July and I want to make sure the city will reimburse half of it.

We are looking for the baby carrier, I want chimparoo trek. And the car seats , we want a convertible one without the small coquille/carrier. And looking for a small simple stroller, like the lite way that works for a newborn too.

The only thing we aren't looking is the crib. Too big and no room yet.

My due date is 27 of july. Are you the same of the 28?
Bibilibop
Friend

Postby cloz75 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:58 am

Actually I started a thread on cloth diapering and started discussing it with another member. If you want to stalk and/or join : viewtopic.php?f=55&t=272619

YES I'm due July 28! I was supposed to get married July 29 but welllll. We'll postpone the event. :P I already have my dress and everything. I don't really know what I'll do with it for the next year and a half haha! I might hide it at my sister's house... My friends keep asking me about my bachelorette haha! In a few weeks i'll tell them I'm pregnant and they'll finally understand why I was so reluctant about partying.

I don't know much about baby carriers. May I ask why is the Chimparoo trek appealing you? I googled it and It's so pretty!

cloz75

Postby Bibilibop » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:49 am

It's pretty, it seems easy to use and comfortable.
As pretty as the scarfs are, I doubt my boyfriend would use them...

And I want a carrier because I can't see myself shopping with a young baby otherwise. I can't bring a stroller plus a basket to do groceries and I don't want a baby seat to carry around because they aren't suppose to stay more than an hour in them and you aren't even suppose to put them on the store caddy/basket...
Bibilibop
Friend

Postby cloz75 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:14 pm

I spent the afternoon sleeping and reading '' Protégez-vous '' reviews about baby carriers haha! I'm exhausted these days. The search for a job won't be easy with this amount of energy.
But yeah! I think I made a choice about baby carriers : LILLEBABY Original! :)
You can see it here : https://www.lillebaby.com/baby-carriers/completetm/original/lillebabyr-completetm-original-stone.html

cloz75

Postby Bibilibop » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:33 am

Hey.
I ended up looking shopping without buying for black Friday.
I'm gonna wait for boxing day.

I still have no other symptoms than sore breasts...

And I just saw my csst paper and yeah I won't be in the greenhouse next year so either at home or somewhere else in the store.
Bibilibop
Friend

Postby BabyMartin1104 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:07 pm

Hey ladies why has this group gotten so quiet!! I was in the 2017 baby buddies group too!
Attachments
IMG_4498.JPG
Got a "pregnant" on my digital today
IMG_4498.JPG (100.98 KiB) Viewed 1231 times
BabyMartin1104

Previous

Return to Preg/Mom Circles & Buddy Groups