I've been put on high watch now! 32w5d

Pregnant with multiples? Connect with other moms and moms-to-be of multiples.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, GreekMythFreak

Re: I've been put on high watch now! 32w5d

Postby babydust2me » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:01 am

I'm only 5'4" and I was 135 pre-pregnancy (which is about 10-15lbs above where I normally stay). My babies combined didn't even weigh 8lbs. But remember you've got 2 sacs with 2 placentas and at this point. I remember reading somewhere how much fluid a twin mom has toward the end but now I can't remember. It's a ridiculous amount though. And I was swollen EVERYWHERE. My legs were even gigantic and my feet grew a couple of sizes.

Yeah my DH walked about 7-8 months old. (My MIL can't seem to remember. The other day she tried to tell me he was 6 months old when he walked :roll:) My neice walked at 10 months and my nephew was 8 months old. I'm perfectly happy with my girls' level of mobility right now. They just sit and play for the most part. My nephew has been non-stop since he was 8 months old and she never had this sit and play stage with him. She's totally jealous of me!
Cassidy (29) DH (30) TTC#1 since Oct 08

IUI#2 - BFP!
Morgan 3lbs13oz & Reagan 3lbs10oz born at 33 weeks after 3 years TTC
19 days in the NICU

babydust2me
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: I've been put on high watch now! 32w5d

Postby JJsBump » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:10 am

That's another crazy thing too...I was starting to swell up like a marshmallow (mostly just in legs/feet/ankles and hands at night) and then lately the swelling has pretty much disappeared! I guess because I sit with my feet elevated about 90% of the time, though I have been pretty much doing this for a while, just been better with it lately.. It kind of shocks me because I expected it to get worse, not better.

Sit and play sounds super fun! I really can't wait to find out what kind of personalities my boys have..
Me:(JJ) 33 DH:37
TTC#1 for 2.5 years
IVF#1: BFP but chemical
FET#1: BFN
IVF#2: BFP! TWINS!!
15w: 2 BOYS!!!!
4/10/13: We welcomed E & O @ 35 weeks!!
5/8/15: SURPRISE BFP !!!
Betas: 12dpo: 49, 14dpo: 102, 21dpo: 1749, 28dpo: 14,737
6/4/15: ONE baby with :hb: 134
ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
JJsBump