uncomfortable already

Pregnant with multiples? Connect with other moms and moms-to-be of multiples.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, GreekMythFreak

uncomfortable already

Postby megan6912 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:56 pm

I'm not uncomfortable from getting big since I'm still really small but is it normal to still have cramping and pelvic pain? Sometimes I also get cervical pain but for the most part it feels like a bunch of random pain down there. I don't expect to feel great right now but with my sch I don't know what discomfort is normal twin pregnancy stuff and what's bad pain. Should I expect to have random aches and pains this whole pregnancy? (I don't mind being uncomfortable, I just don't want to ignore something that isn't normal).
Megan (me)- 25
Jared (dh)-24
DS-1 born January 29, 2012 after 3 years of infertility

SURPRISE we are pregnant with an oops baby!!!!!!! YAY
Omg TWINS!!
megan6912
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: uncomfortable already

Postby hazelbazel » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:24 pm

I don't know anything about sch, but I had lots of cramping/stretching/RLP throughout my whole 1st tri. As for the cervix pain, I don't recall anything specific until the babies started kicking me there... but of course that was much later. As for what's "normal" twin stuff, I'm certainly no expert. I feel like my docs must think I'm crazy with all the weird symptoms I've been having lately. But I'd rather ask and be safe. So if I were you I wouldn't hesitate, esp since you have sch, to ask what is appropriate pain vs what you should report.
DS conceived after many rounds of clomid, 5 IUI's and a vericocele repair- born 4/1/08
DD conceived naturally first try! - born 1/29/10
Boy/Girl Twins! Conceived after 3 months of trying, BFP month was a clomid cycle- born 7/8/13
hazelbazel
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kricket724 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:45 pm

Yes, I had a LOT of pelvic pressure and pain if I walked around too much in the 1st tri. I think until your uterus lifts up out of your pelvis and takes some of the pressure off of that area, you will have it. I don't feel like that anymore now that my uterus has expanded upward if that makes sense.
Kristen
Me - 31
DH - 33
DS #1 - 10
DS #2 - 4
DD #1 & DD #2 - Born on the 4th of July!
Twin Angels 2008 :angel: :angel:

TTC#3 since 2010
IVF #1 - Oct/Nov 2012 - :bfp:

kricket724
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby megan6912 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:23 am

Last night I don't know what was going on but it felt like my pubic bone was being ripped apart. It almost felt like my lower half was about to go numb. The pain extended down my legs and into my feet. It was so weird.
Megan (me)- 25
Jared (dh)-24
DS-1 born January 29, 2012 after 3 years of infertility

SURPRISE we are pregnant with an oops baby!!!!!!! YAY
Omg TWINS!!
megan6912
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby hazelbazel » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:02 pm

Ah the good ol' pubic bone. Gotta love that pain, huh??? If it's the same thing that has happened in all of my pregnancies, I'm told it's because the joint between the 2 pubic bones (the pubic symphosis) has relaxed too much due to hormones. When it seperates too much it causes lots of pain. This may be what you are experiencing. Hopefully for you it is VERY short lived and doesn't keep aggravating you! KUP and I hope you feel better soon!
DS conceived after many rounds of clomid, 5 IUI's and a vericocele repair- born 4/1/08
DD conceived naturally first try! - born 1/29/10
Boy/Girl Twins! Conceived after 3 months of trying, BFP month was a clomid cycle- born 7/8/13
hazelbazel
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Multiples - Twins, Triplets & More