vent...

Pregnant with multiples? Connect with other moms and moms-to-be of multiples.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, GreekMythFreak

vent...

Postby hazelbazel » Wed May 08, 2013 10:37 am

I'm so miserable. I'm sorry. I just need to vent. The last 2 days have been the worst yet. I keep wavering between wanting this over and then cussing myself for wishing such a thing when my babies need to stay put for a good while longer. I'm just really starting to get emotional about it all now too. Like i feel like crying every time i have to get up....more from frustration than pain. ..although the pain is substantial too. I keep wishing to be put on bedrest so that people have to do everything for me and i won't have to keep getting up and down....but then i feel so guilty feeling that way!

Sorry. My emotions are out of control right now. I just feel like crying. :(
DS conceived after many rounds of clomid, 5 IUI's and a vericocele repair- born 4/1/08
DD conceived naturally first try! - born 1/29/10
Boy/Girl Twins! Conceived after 3 months of trying, BFP month was a clomid cycle- born 7/8/13
hazelbazel
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: vent...

Postby Lita74 » Wed May 08, 2013 4:15 pm

Let it out! Being pg. with twins is very hard on your body. Hang in there.
Lita74
Star Member
Star Member

Postby hazelbazel » Wed May 08, 2013 5:13 pm

Thanks lita!
DS conceived after many rounds of clomid, 5 IUI's and a vericocele repair- born 4/1/08
DD conceived naturally first try! - born 1/29/10
Boy/Girl Twins! Conceived after 3 months of trying, BFP month was a clomid cycle- born 7/8/13
hazelbazel
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shelly+3 » Wed May 08, 2013 10:16 pm

I hear you Hazel! I feel the same way! I'm blaming it on a lack of sleep because I always get cranky when I don't get enough sleep. I cannot find ANY comfortable position at all and then on top of it my 4 yr old has been waking up almost nightly and coming in and waking me up saying he can't sleep by himself. I really want to strangle him! Fortunately my DH has been getting up every night and taking him back to bed but still once I'm awake and angry (that I'm awake) I can't go back to sleep for HOURS! So of course I lay there from 2-4am thinking about what a horrible mother I am for being angry at my poor kid who is afraid to sleep by himself! Who have I turned into! I am really not this cranky crying weirdo I have become! And if I am this way now, how am I going to handle the sleep deprivation once they are born?
Shelly+3
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby meggola » Thu May 09, 2013 2:04 am

The end is soooooooo hard! I'm so sorry. Hang in there - once you give birth it all gets so much better. I couldn't believe how much better I felt immediately following their birth. I understand you exactly about feeling guilty - I went through that exact same thing. I was begging the doctors to schedule my c-section to put me out of my misery, then feeling bad for wanting my babies to arrive early. Don't feel bad though - it's so hard on your body, it's okay to want it to be over. Hugs to you.
Me (Meg)-36, DH-33
TTC #1 since Nov. 09
:angel: 8/2010 @ 6w 1d (ectopic- natural BFP)
:angel: 3/2012 (chemical - IVF)

Our IVF/FET miracles born March 24, 2013 at 37w3d!

meggola
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby buggie » Thu May 09, 2013 4:26 am

Don't ever feel bad for venting. It's okay to want them out ASAP and desperately want to keep them in as long as possible at the same time.
Robyn
IVF #1: Twins!
TWIN BOYS Emmett and Beckett arrived at 29w2d!
buggie
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kricket724 » Thu May 09, 2013 6:28 am

(((Hugs!))) I'm not as far as you but I'm definitely having trouble getting to sleep and never sleep through the night. So many strange aches and pains, I told my DH I don't ever want to get old if this is what it's like! Hip pain, pelvic pain, joint pains, cramps, etc. I feel like an old creaky woman! Hang in there mama and definitely don't feel bad for venting.
Kristen
Me - 31
DH - 33
DS #1 - 10
DS #2 - 4
DD #1 & DD #2 - Born on the 4th of July!
Twin Angels 2008 :angel: :angel:

TTC#3 since 2010
IVF #1 - Oct/Nov 2012 - :bfp:

kricket724
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby babydust2me » Thu May 09, 2013 12:16 pm

buggie wrote:Don't ever feel bad for venting. It's okay to want them out ASAP and desperately want to keep them in as long as possible at the same time.

Yep, totally this!

I was about 28 weeks this time last year and I was just miserable. I was ready to be done being pregnant but knew it was way too early to have the babies. Twin pregnancy kind of sucks.
Cassidy (29) DH (30) TTC#1 since Oct 08

IUI#2 - BFP!
Morgan 3lbs13oz & Reagan 3lbs10oz born at 33 weeks after 3 years TTC
19 days in the NICU

babydust2me
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby GreekMythFreak » Tue May 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Don't be sorry, the end sucks. We all go through it (well most of us). Hang in there, the back and forth is normal. vent away! HUGS
Robin (31)
DH - P (32)
DS - D (4.5)
DD - W (3)
DS - W (3)

GreekMythFreak
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Multiples - Twins, Triplets & More