TANTRUMS!

Pregnant with multiples? Connect with other moms and moms-to-be of multiples.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, GreekMythFreak

TANTRUMS!

Postby buggie » Wed May 08, 2013 3:53 pm

Ohhh my sweet little Emmett is a tantrum throwing toddler now! Beckett too, but not nearly as much or as crazy as Emmett's. But they are both walking all over now, practically running. It's funny how fast it happened with Emmett, he went from one or two unsteady steps to taking off in a few days. Beckett has been at it for months though.

What are everyone else's twins up to???

Oh and here are my boys recently.

Twin thing!

Emmett. I usually think calling little kids ladies man or saying he's a flirt is weird, but oh god, it is so true with this guy. He is so social that he waves to everyone when we go out. He stares down waitresses in restaurants, then when they notice him, he smiles and flashes his blue eyes and waves. It's hilarious and a little embarrassing!!!

Beckett. We dressed them like Batman and Superman for the March for Babies, because they were our preemie superheroes.
Robyn
IVF #1: Twins!
TWIN BOYS Emmett and Beckett arrived at 29w2d!
buggie
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: TANTRUMS!

Postby kricket724 » Thu May 09, 2013 6:36 am

They're so cute!! Love the super hero costumes! :D You may have already heard of him but I just went to a baby seminar by Dr Harvey Karp yesterday and oh man, it was awesome! He has great advice for toddler tantrums. A little unconventional but makes total sense! I'm really excited to have some baby and toddler ammo to use once our twins arrive. He's written several books and made several DVDs. The toddler one is called The Happiest Toddler on the Block. I actually have that DVD already and plan to buy the Happiest Baby one too. Definitely good advice if you're looking for creative solutions to tantrums!
Kristen
Me - 31
DH - 33
DS #1 - 10
DS #2 - 4
DD #1 & DD #2 - Born on the 4th of July!
Twin Angels 2008 :angel: :angel:

TTC#3 since 2010
IVF #1 - Oct/Nov 2012 - :bfp:

kricket724
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: TANTRUMS!

Postby babydust2me » Thu May 09, 2013 12:15 pm

SO CUTE!! And Emmett's hair is adorable. He will be a little ladies man when he gets older! I love the superhero outfits!

Mine are sort of starting to play together. Morgan is obsessed with chewing on pacifiers. Reagan still actually sucks on hers but Morgan likes to crawl over and yank it out of Reagan's mouth. Reagan just smiles at her. Lately Morgan has been trying to put the pacifier back in Reagan's mouth after she takes it but of course she misses. Reagan thinks the whole thing is hilarious. Reagan really loves other babies. She never cares if they take her toys. She just smiles or laughs at them. She's finally starting to crawl a little bit and this morning they were following each other around the living room. It was pretty cute. Reagan also loves to wave lately and she waves at everyone.

Here are my little sillies playing around the other day (on a rare day I actually dressed them alike). Reagan's laying on the floor and Morgan is sitting up.

I took them on a 5K run/walk last weekend and they did awesome in the double stroller. They fell asleep about halfway through. Reagan is a giant compared to Morgan! (Sorry it's so big - I can't get photobucket to resize this one. I'll keep trying!)

Cassidy (29) DH (30) TTC#1 since Oct 08

IUI#2 - BFP!
Morgan 3lbs13oz & Reagan 3lbs10oz born at 33 weeks after 3 years TTC
19 days in the NICU

babydust2me
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Multiples - Twins, Triplets & More