Buggie!!

Pregnant with multiples? Connect with other moms and moms-to-be of multiples.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, GreekMythFreak

Buggie!!

Postby kricket724 » Tue May 14, 2013 6:54 am

So I was up late last night reading your blog! Gosh I can't even imagine! You all did such an amazing job though and I was in tears several times looking at your photos and following the boys' progress. So sweet that your hubby blogged too. What an awesome thing to have that for your boys to read someday! I've been blogging too but need to get more consistent. I just feel like I "know" you so much better now and really admire your strength and what you all went through. Just had to send major kudos, hugs and respect your way! :wink:
Kristen
Me - 31
DH - 33
DS #1 - 10
DS #2 - 4
DD #1 & DD #2 - Born on the 4th of July!
Twin Angels 2008 :angel: :angel:

TTC#3 since 2010
IVF #1 - Oct/Nov 2012 - :bfp:

kricket724
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Buggie!!

Postby buggie » Tue May 14, 2013 7:41 am

Aww thanks Kristen! It was certainly a wild ride, glad that whole NICU thing is in the past. I haven't been blogging as much recently. They change so fast right now that I just don't have time to keep up! Plus we started it to keep our families and friends up to date on the whole situation, then I used it to get me through the postpartum depressing/anxiety/whatever I had and now things are really good so I feel like I need it less.
Robyn
IVF #1: Twins!
TWIN BOYS Emmett and Beckett arrived at 29w2d!
buggie
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Multiples - Twins, Triplets & More