Snap n go -vs- twinRoo stroller?

Pregnant with multiples? Connect with other moms and moms-to-be of multiples.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, GreekMythFreak

Snap n go -vs- twinRoo stroller?

Postby babyluv51 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:44 am

We have bought 2 chicco keyfit cars eats. Also bought a double snap and go. We have learned that the seats dont fit quite perfect and while it's doable it's a pain in the ass to get the seats in the stroller. I also have 2 other young kids so looking for easy as possible in/out Of car options. There is a newer double frame and was wondering if anyone has used it or heard any feedback about it. It's the joovy twinRoo. We bought the snap and go at cOnsignment for $30 so that's the only reason I'm hesitant to change over to the $110 joovy
Baby Gavin born 7-10-09
Baby Finley born 5-10-11
Me and DH 32 years old
babyluv51
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Snap n go -vs- twinRoo stroller?

Postby kricket724 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:16 am

I haven't heard about the joovy but I'm interested to see if anyone else has tried it. We also bought two chicco infant seats and the city select stroller with the adapter bars. I'm really tall though so unfortunately the snap and go wouldn't work all that well for me. I'll be following to see if you get some input on this!
Kristen
Me - 31
DH - 33
DS #1 - 10
DS #2 - 4
DD #1 & DD #2 - Born on the 4th of July!
Twin Angels 2008 :angel: :angel:

TTC#3 since 2010
IVF #1 - Oct/Nov 2012 - :bfp:

kricket724
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Snap n go -vs- twinRoo stroller?

Postby hazelbazel » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:19 pm

You're like me... our kids are all almost exactly the same ages! I'm doing a couple of things. First of all I bought the graco snugride infants seats, primarily because I already had the graco duo/tandem stroller from my first 2 children. So I plan to use that stroller for regular around town stuff. However, I also learned about the Valco Trimode EX Twin stroller and HAD to have it. It actually accomodates FOUR children! It is rediculously expensive but I found mine on craigslist for $250 and will buy the toddler seat and kickboard attachments at a later time. But basically it's a double stroller that can act as a stroller around town, a running stroller, or you can add the toddler seat and the kickboard to it so all 4 kids can ride. I'm anticipating using these features for times like when we go to the zoo or disney, where there is a lot of walking required. The one downside is that it only accomodates 1 car seat (not 2) so I will use my graco as my to/from the car stroller. The other stroller will be for when the babies don't need to be in car seats and can just sit in the stroller. Here's a link to a video showing the Valco: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3D1u-PlfGE
DS conceived after many rounds of clomid, 5 IUI's and a vericocele repair- born 4/1/08
DD conceived naturally first try! - born 1/29/10
Boy/Girl Twins! Conceived after 3 months of trying, BFP month was a clomid cycle- born 7/8/13
hazelbazel
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Multiples - Twins, Triplets & More