Its been a while!

Pregnant with multiples? Connect with other moms and moms-to-be of multiples.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, GreekMythFreak

Its been a while!

Postby Michelley » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:34 am

Hey guys, its been so long since I have posted or seen any updates untill today. I am so excited to see alot of the same ladies on here that were here when I had my babies. Here is some updates

Gabriel is a walking running machine, into everything, vent covers, climbing everything, crying phase, its crazy. But such a little lovie. Loves to snuggle, loves to be a little tease, loves his twin sister, pets her like she is a cat... much to her displeasure of course. Always sharing which is sooo coool as you all know, its tough when both kids want the same toy. He is just quite a little turkey. Doesnt quite understand what Mom means when she says no.

Maddy, she is my little spit fire. RED hair to match her firey personality. Lets face it, being born at 3 lbs, she has come so far. She isnt quite walking yet, the pediatrician doesnt believe that she will walk much before her 18 months, but she has taken some steps on her own, so, it actually wont be too long. This little bean is Daddy's girl, she is quick to temper, not as snuggly as Gabriel, but just as loving. She isnt as good at Sharing as her brother, but she is always having stuff taken from her, so, I get it.

Michelley
Star Member
Star Member

Re: Its been a while!

Postby GreekMythFreak » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:32 am

Great to hear from you! Sorry such a late response, it's been a crazy busy month for me!

So glad they are doing great and they are so cute! Love the red hair (I am partial ;) ) The sound just like my two! Must be a boy/girl twins thing ;) So glad to see an update! Hope to see you around ;)
Robin (31)
DH - P (32)
DS - D (4.5)
DD - W (3)
DS - W (3)

GreekMythFreak
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Multiples - Twins, Triplets & More