Wondering if I'm losing my mind! LOL

Pregnant with multiples? Connect with other moms and moms-to-be of multiples.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, GreekMythFreak

Re: Wondering if I'm losing my mind! LOL

Postby hazelbazel » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:11 pm

So fun to hear all your stories! Thanks ladies! Maybe I'm one of those women that will never feel done? Hum, an interesting thought for sure. My family/friends thought I was insane to want a third as my first 2 pregnancies were horrible. So when we got # 4 it was such a sweet bonus and I thought for sure I'd finally feel DONE. But I'm just not feeling that way yet... although I think my dear husband would have a coronary if I became pregnant again! lol! I guess time will tell. At this point my hubby has said he's getting the big V, but he hasn't done it and I haven't pushed it. Of course we haven't resumed sex yet anyway... so perhaps that will change things?! lol!
DS conceived after many rounds of clomid, 5 IUI's and a vericocele repair- born 4/1/08
DD conceived naturally first try! - born 1/29/10
Boy/Girl Twins! Conceived after 3 months of trying, BFP month was a clomid cycle- born 7/8/13
hazelbazel
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby babydust2me » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:53 am

So I guess I'm the oddball in the group huh? My girls are almost 14 months old and I still feel 100% done. DH is ready to get the big V but I won't let him just yet. Even though we both feel done, I would just really hate to regret it in a few years. Plus I'm 29 and he's 30 so we still have some time. If at 35 we still feel done I think I'll finally tell him to go for it.
Cassidy (29) DH (30) TTC#1 since Oct 08

IUI#2 - BFP!
Morgan 3lbs13oz & Reagan 3lbs10oz born at 33 weeks after 3 years TTC
19 days in the NICU

babydust2me
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kricket724 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:21 am

I don't think you're crazy! I'm feeling really content with the girls but we have two frosty babies left and I'm feeling really torn about that. I can't imagine having six kids but my boys are older and I'm only 31 so who knows. If DH gets a really good job after the military, who knows... Not ready to close any doors yet but I'm right there with you and I'm totally soaking up the newborn phase! Can't get enough of my sweet babies and haven't felt too overwhelmed yet. Ask me again when DH goes back to work though, haha!
Kristen
Me - 31
DH - 33
DS #1 - 10
DS #2 - 4
DD #1 & DD #2 - Born on the 4th of July!
Twin Angels 2008 :angel: :angel:

TTC#3 since 2010
IVF #1 - Oct/Nov 2012 - :bfp:

kricket724
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby GreekMythFreak » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:02 am

imdesired wrote:Oh, girl, I felt that way the first couple of months. Really bad. Just give it some time! LOL!!! ;)

^^ second this ;) we're definitely done too!
Robin (31)
DH - P (32)
DS - D (4.5)
DD - W (3)
DS - W (3)

GreekMythFreak
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to Multiples - Twins, Triplets & More