32 week update

Pregnant with multiples? Connect with other moms and moms-to-be of multiples.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, GreekMythFreak

32 week update

Postby Andrea19 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:20 pm

I had another growth scan on Monday and met again with my new OB today, so I thought I'd give a quick update on me and the girls.

Both babies are head down again! The one on my left is now super low and has settled into place with her head resting right on my cervix, which means she is most likely baby A. Both babies' heads are measuring right at 32 weeks, their arms and legs are measuring long, and their abdomens are still measuring small, so they're still tall and skinny. Baby A (left side) is approx. 3 lbs 14 oz, and Baby B (right side) is approx. 4 lbs 3 oz. Placenta, umbilical cords, and fluid pockets all look good.

As for me, I'm up 35 lbs and measuring at 41 weeks. My ankles and fingers have really started to swell in the last week or so, and my OB said there was trace protein in my urine this week but my blood pressure is really good. So we're just going to keep a close eye on things. Friday is my last day at work and then I'm officially on maternity leave. I'm really ready to be home and rest more. The goal is to make it to 37 weeks. We'll see...
Me: 30 :kiss: DH: 30
~Expecting babies #1 AND #2 in October 2013!~
Andrea19
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Re: 32 week update

Postby GreekMythFreak » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:29 am

Great update! Glad everyone is doing well and the swelling SUCKS! I feel for you. try to stay away from salts and get your feet up as much as possible, especially after Friday! FX for 37 weeks!
Robin (31)
DH - P (32)
DS - D (4.5)
DD - W (3)
DS - W (3)

GreekMythFreak
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: 32 week update

Postby babydust2me » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:21 am

Sounds like everything is going really well! Those baby weights are great - that's how big my girls were at birth at 33 weeks. And can I say I'm slightly jealous that you've only gained 35lbs? (I gained 60 by 33 weeks :oops). I hear you on the swelling though. Mine was awful at the end and it's really unpleasant. Hopefully the protein in your urine doesn't drastically increase but that's great that you're watching things. Take it easy and hopefully you can get all the way to 37 weeks!!
Cassidy (29) DH (30) TTC#1 since Oct 08

IUI#2 - BFP!
Morgan 3lbs13oz & Reagan 3lbs10oz born at 33 weeks after 3 years TTC
19 days in the NICU

babydust2me
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Multiples - Twins, Triplets & More