9 days

Pregnant with multiples? Connect with other moms and moms-to-be of multiples.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, GreekMythFreak

9 days

Postby megan6912 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:36 am

only 9 days left until we know if I'm delivering, going home, or staying here another week. BLAH!!!! At this point I either want to go home or deliver. The twins are failing their NST's and my doctor said that at 34 weeks we will think about delivery. I know 34 weeks is nicu for sure, but at this point I have a son at home and I haven't been able to hold or cuddle him for 5 weeks going on 6 so I'm ready for some mommy/ Mason time. Going home wouldn't be bad either as long as the girls are looking good.
Megan (me)- 25
Jared (dh)-24
DS-1 born January 29, 2012 after 3 years of infertility

SURPRISE we are pregnant with an oops baby!!!!!!! YAY
Omg TWINS!!
megan6912
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: 9 days

Postby babydust2me » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:55 am

Not too much longer now! I can't imagine how frustrating it is being on hospital bed rest.

Just to share, my twins were born at 33 weeks and they spent 19 days in the NICU. It really wasn't too bad and honestly it might be better for you because you'll actually get to be at home with your son at night!

Hang in there momma! :hugs: Not too much longer to go!
Cassidy (29) DH (30) TTC#1 since Oct 08

IUI#2 - BFP!
Morgan 3lbs13oz & Reagan 3lbs10oz born at 33 weeks after 3 years TTC
19 days in the NICU

babydust2me
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: 9 days

Postby GreekMythFreak » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:29 pm

Hang in there mama, and KUP! 34 weeks doesn't mean NICU for sure, btw ;) A few mamas on here had 34 weekers who needed no interventions. Sounds like yours might if they are failing NSTs, but chin up! NICU isn't the worst thing, tho I hated leaving my two behind it was nice to have someone train and help us in the beginning :)
Robin (31)
DH - P (32)
DS - D (4.5)
DD - W (3)
DS - W (3)

GreekMythFreak
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Multiples - Twins, Triplets & More