Pregnant with triplets, dilemma of fetal reduction

Pregnant with multiples? Connect with other moms and moms-to-be of multiples.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, GreekMythFreak

Re: Pregnant with triplets, dilemma of fetal reduction

Postby Jasmine1 » Sat May 17, 2014 3:29 am

tdarrow wrote:Hi Jasmine,

Just wanted to check in and say I have been thinking of you and saying prayers for you and your new family. I'm hoping that everyone is home, adjusting to the new schedule :-) and that you and your hubby are enjoying hugging and kissing those sweeties. Praying that you are on the mend and getting some rest. I know that it is probably so hectic. I can't even imagine what it would be like to have 3 newborns at once. Anyway, prayers as always for you and your family. God Bless!!

Thanks everyone, esp. tdarrow!

I have hoped to update a bit here but life has busiest ever... All 3 babies have been home for a while now. They're having 8-9 meals per day so that equals 24 meals+ in total. 8O Apart from being sleep deprived and having no freedom (not even time for the washroom almost) we're happy having our 3 new residents here.

I'm struggling with breastfeeding/pumping because I didn't get a good start from the beginning (couldn't breastfeed and didn't pump enough times from the beginning). I don't have much to feed them but am still trying to give them as much as I could. Trying to find ways to increase my supply.

Will update again when I've got the time.

God bless you all! :)
Last edited by Jasmine1 on Mon May 19, 2014 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Officially started TTC Mar 07
Our sweet baby in God's arms--D&C 10w4d, Sep 07

IVF #1 (ICSI): Jun 2012 9w3d baby no more heartbeat
IVF #2 (ICSI): Jan 2013 Chemical
IVF #3 May 2013 Poor response after 5 days stim, cancelled cycle!
IVF #4 (ICSI): Aug 2013 BETA(15 DPO) 1041 Triplets!! God please let this be it!!

Jasmine1
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby tdarrow » Sat May 17, 2014 6:18 am

Hey girl so glad the babies are doing good. I can only imagine the lack of sleep. Hang tough girl. You can do it. When I nursed my boys I had an issue a couple of times with supply I took fenugreek and drank mothers milk tea. It helped. Try to make sure your eating good. Saying prayers for you and your new family. So happy to hear from you as I know the other girls on here are happy to hear from you too. Update when you can an if you feel like it. God Bless!!
ME: DOB 8-1-77 DH: DOB 3-7-79
DS#1: DOB 11-10-04 BF'd for 7months
DS#2: DOB 12-26-12 BF'd for a lil over 13 months :-)
DS#3: DOB 5-31-16 currently on our Bf'ding journey
tdarrow
Angel
Angel

Postby tdarrow » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:05 am

How's it going Jasmine? Praying that you and your family are doing well. Hopefully you have some sort of routine going. :-) If you don't mind us all knowing what did you end up naming your triplets? God Bless!!
ME: DOB 8-1-77 DH: DOB 3-7-79
DS#1: DOB 11-10-04 BF'd for 7months
DS#2: DOB 12-26-12 BF'd for a lil over 13 months :-)
DS#3: DOB 5-31-16 currently on our Bf'ding journey
tdarrow
Angel
Angel

Previous

Return to Multiples - Twins, Triplets & More