Project Triplets: a blog with friendly advice

Pregnant with multiples? Connect with other moms and moms-to-be of multiples.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily, GreekMythFreak

Project Triplets: a blog with friendly advice

Postby projecttriplets » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:19 am

Hello,
I am a father of triplets in Vilnius, Lithuania who have just turned three. After three wonderful years I decided it is about the time to share my experience in this blog:
http://projecttriplets.wordpress.com/
This is my way of expressing gratitude to those who have provided advice to my wife and I throughout the course of our
‘project’. Let me know in the blog what you think of my approach and what could be the most relevant points of first-hand
experience to share. I have lots of interesting bits up my sleeve, but would love to read on what solutions you have been looking for!

Best,
Juozas
projecttriplets
Friend

Re: Project Triplets: a blog with friendly advice

Postby cls+2 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:56 am

Thank you for posting! I like your positive approach and look forward to reading more as it comes :)
cls+2

Postby dun2859 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Love, love, love your positive attitude. My 3 year old twins have been very trying lately and I needed to read something like this to help me focus on the positive things! I look forward to reading more!!
IVF April 2009 Angel 8w4d IVF July 2010 - Twins born March 9, 2011 - Brinley Noelle and Casey Adam Jr.
dun2859
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby projecttriplets » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:43 am

Thanks! Just posted a new entry about one-on-ones with the multiples. There are so many interesting and unique things about raising multiples. I will try to respond to some queries in this forum and hope to get even more ideas here.
projecttriplets
Friend

Return to Multiples - Twins, Triplets & More